Bound + Pounded by Three Huge Futas

Story Info
Laura is fucked by three massive-cocked futanari.
6.7k words
4.65
120.8k
281
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
le124
le124
158 Followers

**This story contains futanari, extremely large cocks, impossible and inaccurate anatomy, throat and stomach bulges, double and triple penetration, and more. All characters 18+, etc.**

*****

Laura's eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, and she started to take stock of her situation. She was tied to a St. Andrew's Cross, unable to move her arms or legs, and her neck, too, was bound to something behind her. She was nude, and she couldn't say where her clothes had gotten off to.

All in all, not a great way to be.

After a few minutes of waiting, and a few more of calling out, a door behind her opened. Light spilled into the room, and for a moment Laura could make out more of her surroundings. The walls were white and bare, as were the floor and ceiling. From the ceiling hung two light fixtures, both of which were off. The room itself was fairly large, though as far as she could tell Laura was the only inhabitant. Well, until whoever opened the door walked in at least.

"Oh, she's awake!" A voice Laura didn't recognize purred at her. A woman, tall, judging from the shadow Laura could just make out ahead of her. Another shadow appeared-two of them?-and then another. All women; all tall; all with some kind of cloth or something hanging between their legs. Nothing else could cast such a long shadow.

Someone hit the lights. "It's about time!" Another voice, gruffer than the first, more impatient.

"Oh, she's had a long day! Be nice, Stacy!" A third voice, smooth and calm.

"I'm tired of being nice, Gail," said Stacy. "I came here specifically not to be nice."

"Enough, you two. Always fighting." The first voice walked in front of Laura, and Laura could do nothing but gape. The woman was nude, for one thing; tall, with pale skin and moderately sized breasts (about the same as Laura's). But the strangest thing about her was what hung between her legs: a huge, flaccid penis, about as big soft as the biggest Laura had ever seen hard.

Her captor noticed her gaze and smiled. "I see you've noticed *it.* hard not to, I suppose. 8 inches soft, 15 hard, she's my greatest pleasure in this world. She'll be your greatest pleasure, too, before the night is done, I'm sure." As the woman spoke, her cock started to stiffen. Laura didn't doubt that it was truly as big as she said; despite herself, her mouth began to water. Laura had always been something of a size queen, as it were; her biggest conquest was 9 inches, though, truly minuscule compared to the girthy dick before her.

Speaking of its girth, the woman's penis was about 2/3 as thick as a coke can in the shaft, slightly larger at its bulbous head. It was dripping with lube, something Laura had a feeling she would be thankful for, given what she was sure her captor planned to do to her. She shivered at the thought, whether in lustful anticipation or fear, she could not say.

"I'm Rebecca. It's truly a pleasure to meet you, Laura. You're everything we'd hoped for." As Rebecca started speaking, her two compatriots walked into view. Both were nude, and both had the same very distinguishing feature between their legs.

"I'm Stacy," said the one on the right, "it is indeed so nice to meet you." Stacy was a bit shorter than Rebecca, but still very tall. Dark skinned, with long, flowing hair that reached her ass. Her cock wasn't as long, but it was somehow even thicker than Rebecca's. Her tits were large, topped with large nipples pointing forward.

The one on the left spoke in then. "Gail," was all she had to say, but her dick did the talking for her, really. It was about an inch longer than Rebecca's, almost as thick, swaying seductively. Her breasts weren't nearly as impressive as the others, though they were still sizable.

"Now that we're all acquainted," Rebecca again, clearly the leader of the trio, "who wants to go first?"

"She was your find, by all means, Rebecca, after you!" Stacy bowed, the model of courtesy. Gail nodded her assent.

Rebecca approached her captive. "This will go easier if you cooperate." She swung the top of the cross down so that Laura was lying parallel to the ground. Rebecca walked over to her head and placed the tip of her now fully-erect cock at Laura's lips. "Open wide, honey." Laura was determined not to make this easy for her; as the tall woman tried to pry her lips open with the thick cock, nothing made it through except a slight dribble of precum.

Rebecca sighed. "Stacy, you know what to do."

Stacy skipped forward and leaned down at Laura's spread legs. She inhaled, giggled, and then set to work eating Laura's pussy. Laura shuddered; the woman was certainly skilled. It wasn't enough to make her open her mouth, though. Realizing this, Stacy inserted first one, then two, then three figures into Laura's cunt and began pumping back and forth, all while continuing to lick and suck. It was almost too much to bear. Stacy inserted her fourth finger and then, stretching Laura slightly, inserted her thumb, too. Laura realized what the woman meant to do; she was going to fist her. Stacy's arm wasn't as thick as her cock (what a thought to have!), but still, this was going to be rough.

Rebecca had backed off a bit so Laura could see what was happening, but she still stood with cock in hand, ready to plunge in as soon as Laura's mouth opened.

Stacy's hand made it past the knuckle, up to the wrist, and then halfway down her arm. The pleasure of being used like this was almost too much to bear, especially combined with Stacy continuing to lick and worry at Laura's clit. She made it up to the elbow, and Laura could see the slight bulge the woman's hand made at her stomach.

That was too much, and Laura, unbid, let out a moan.

Rebecca seized on the opportunity, lightning fast plunging her cockhead into Laura's mouth. Laura's eyes widened in surprise. The taste leaking from the huge cock was sweeter than the precum she had tasted in the past. As the head moved into the start of her throat, Laura, who prided herself on having lost her gag reflex via the use of her favorite footlong dildo, gagged. Stacy, meanwhile, continued pistoning her arm into Laura's pussy, occasionally letting out a giggle.

"Oh, fuck that's good! Open wide for me, yeah, just like that-" Rebecca forced Laura's head back so she was lying totally flat. Laura could see her captor's heavy, hairless balls dangling so far away, though it seemed like they were getting closer. Yes, in fact, they were; Rebecca started moving farther into Laura's throat, slowly sliding in. "Shit, look at the bulge in her throat!" Rebecca placed her hand on Laura's throat, and, true enough, Laura could feel her throat bulging obscenely out as the massive cock made its way in. All Laura could do was thrash in her bonds and watch those balls move closer and closer. Rebecca wasn't having an easy time of it, though; Laura's throat was fighting her all the way, making it difficult to keep pushing on. That far from dissuaded Rebecca, though; she liked a challenge.

Laura was close to cumming from Stacy's arm in her pussy-yet another giggle and Stacy picked up the pace-and Rebecca was close to fully filling Laura's throat with her absurdly long cock. There must have been 14 inches in, Laura reckoned. Rebecca's balls were resting for the moment on Laura's forehead, and Laura could feel their weight; they were loaded with cum. The thought of Rebecca unloading in her throat pushed Laura over the edge, and she started climaxing on Stacy's arm, shaking in her bonds all the while. Amid all that extra movement, Rebecca finally felt Laura's nose on her pelvis; she had sheathed her monster cock in the trapped girl's throat. Laura realized it, too, but mostly because those massive balls were now covering her eyes. She continued climaxing, blind and gagging, as Rebecca reveled in the moment, letting out a sigh.

"Come on then, get on with it. Start fucking her face." Gail called out. Rebecca was all too happy to oblige, and she started by drawing her huge cock out of Laura's throat. She got 5 inches out, then slammed home, causing another loud gag from Laura. Then, again. And again. Soon enough, Rebecca was fucking Laura's throat, her balls slapping loudly against her captive's face. All Laura could do was watch as those balls retracted and then slapped her over and over again, the long inches of that shaft moving away and then back, away and back, and let out an occasional "glurk!" or "gluh" as the thick meat pounded her throat. After a minute or so of relentless fucking, Rebecca paused, fully hilted again, and then, slower than Laura thought possible, started withdrawing. Laura could feel every ridge and every vein as it moved up her poor bruised and battered throat. Rebecca's rock-hard cock left a thick trail of precum as it moved out, and she paused for a moment while the head was in Laura's mouth, letting it pool there, before finally fully removing herself.

Laura took the opportunity to breathe, a luxury she had somehow learned to deal without, while Rebecca smiled with pride at her handywork. Then, when Laura had caught her breath, she slammed back in without warning, going 8 inches deep in her first thrust. Then she went back to fucking Laura's face, pulling out half her length and thrusting back in, out and in, over and over again with a speed that was truly astounding to Laura. Rebecca showed no sign of tiring, and didn't even seem to be near her orgasm, so Laura settled in for the long hall. Stacy had removed her arm from Laura's cunt, so all Laura could really do was lie there and take it.

After half an hour of relentless pounding, punctuated by Rebecca occasionally pulling out almost all the way and slamming back all the way, Laura could feel Rebecca tense up. She started fucking Laura's mouth even faster now, and even more precum was leaking out of the tall futa's huge cock, finally, she slammed home, hard, and then again, and again, so hard Laura was worried Rebecca was going to bruise her forehead with those heavy balls. Jets of cum started firing out of the thick head of Rebecca's cock, and to steady herself, Rebecca grabbed onto Laura's head and held tight, leaning over her, almost collapsing.

As she came, she started withdrawing; she was filling Laura's throat with so much cum Laura thought she might drown. Finally only Rebecca's cockhead was left in Laura's mouth, and still the cum continued unabated. Laura swallowed with all her might, barely even tasting the strangely sweet cum, until finally Rebecca pulled out so she could start painting Laura's face. Just like a guy, Laura thought, always wanting to leave their mark on their latest conquest. Rebecca kept coming, sending thick loads all over Laura's face, her tits, her stomach, just stroking and pumping over and over until, finally, she slowed down, and the cum ceased.

"Holy fuck, that was hot," said Stacy. Gail just nodded. Rebecca and Laura were catching their breath, both pleased with how they had performed. "My turn," muttered Gail, walking over to cum-soaked Laura's tired body. "Stacy opened up your cunt, now it's time for me to claim it." Laura tried to say some words, whether in protest or encouragement she didn't even know, but her mouth was still too full of cum for anything coherent to escape her lips. Gail's cock was even longer than Rebecca's, though mercifully not as thick.

Gail lined up the head of her huge dick with Laura's opening. "Get ready," she growled, though her hands on Laura's hips were strangely gentle. She brushed her giant dickhead against Laura's pussy a few times-Laura was once more pleased to note that the whole thing was thoroughly coated with viscous lube-before she started pushing it in. "Christ!" Laura cried out, as, with some difficulty, Gail's head forced her open, spreading her poor pussy lips so wide. Stacy's fist hadn't prepared her for this. Gail was taking it slow, though; she let Laura rest for a moment, getting used to the feel of the huge invader in her cunt. Laura looked down and couldn't believe her pussy was actually stretching enough to take that monster. The thought made her clench in excitement, and but Gail only laughed. "If you think that's something, just wait 'til you take two of us in your ass." On that note, she started pushing in.

At an inch past the head, Laura screamed out in pleasure. She had never felt so good in her life. Gail smiled. "I suppose that means I can pick up the pace, then." She pushed another inch in, and Laura could see the bulge at the top of her pelvis where Gail's cockhead was. She came as soon as she saw that, and Gail laughed to feel Laura convulsing, continuing to force her way deeper into Laura's aching pussy. The bulge moved deeper, too; now Laura's flesh was distended almost to her navel. Reduced to a moaning, gibbering mess, it was all Laura could do to stay conscious.

Stacy walked up, then. "Don't you forget about me! It's only I fair I have a turn, too." She guided Laura's hand to her throbbing cock and placed it at the base. It was so big, it was casting a shadow over Laura's supine body. Laura marveled at the fact that her hand didn't come close to closing around the thick cock, and then wondered at the idea of it claiming one of her holes. Clearly, Stacy had the same thought. "Oh, don't worry; I'll take your ass as soon as Gail's done." The thought wasn't unpleasant, and she kept it in mind as she started stroking Stacy's huge shaft.

Gail kept pushing farther into Laura's cunt, her cock bulging Laura's stomach out past the naval and almost up to Laura's tits. Gail was probably 2/3 of the way in, Laura reckoned, and suddenly Laura could feel that monster poking at her cervix. Gail grinned. "This is always my favorite part." She pushed forward, and suddenly, Laura felt more open and full than she ever had. She screamed out, partly in pain, yes, but much more in pleasure, as Gail's huge tip entered her womb. "Oh fuck!" yelled Gail, as she pushed in, finally bottoming out, the tip of her long cock at the very end of Laura's womb. Laura's stomach was bulging obscenely; the bulge was now at the middle of her breasts. Gail rubbed it lovingly. "You feel that? You feel how deep I am? You're fucking mine now." And at that, she pulled out slightly, and started fucking Laura in earnest.

Laura had never known such pleasure. Feeling Gail's monstrous balls slapping against her asscheeks, watching that bulge make its way up and down her torso repeatedly, inflating and deflating her body... there could be nothing better, she knew. She kept jerking Stacy's cock to the best of her ability as Gail pounded her like there was no tomorrow. A series of high-pitched moans and shouts left Laura's mouth as she climaxed on Gail's cock for the second time; she knew it would not be the last.

After 20 or so minutes, and 2 more orgasms from Laura, Gail raised one of her feet and put it on the cross, giving herself a better angle for jackhammering into Laura's sopping cunt. She somehow picked up the pace even more, and, never ceasing, moving at breakneck speed, until she finally came deep inside Laura's womb. Laura could feel each hot blast hitting her walls, and she could feel herself full to the brim. Finding no where else to go, the cum started leaking out of some small crack in her pussy that was not totally filled up by Gail's cock, until Gail pulled out, painstakingly slowly. Laura sighed as the softening cock pulled out; she felt empty now. The cum left in a torrent, then, coating the floor. Gail pressed down on Laura's stomach until most of it was gone.

"Didn't I say it was my turn next?" asked Stacy, with a wink. She leaned down and kissed Laura, sticking her tongue in the exhausted woman's mouth, while her hands kneaded Laura's breasts and played with her nipples. Moving her mouth away for a moment, she laughed and straddled Laura's body. "I think I'm going to fuck your tits first. Would you like that?" Without waiting for a response, she stuck her cock between Laura's breasts and started pumping. The head of Stacy's monstrously thick cock kept bumping up against Laura's face, so Laura decided it was only natural to open her mouth and let the woman use that, too. Stacy groaned in pleasure as she did just that. Laura didn't know how it was possible that Stacy's massive cockhead was even fitting in her mouth, but she wasn't going to question it; she knew that normal physics took their leave during futa stories.

Stacy thrusted a few more times, and then, pulling back, all smiles, she walked over to the bottom of the cross. "Do you remember where I said I'd stick this?" Stacy was the thickest of the three; Laura knew this would be difficult. She was no stranger to anal, far from it; in her college days she had shocked a room by taking two cocks in her ass, to much applause. Still, those two cocks combined were thinner and shorter than Stacy's thick monster, and it had been very difficult to do that.

Stacy was smart enough to know that she couldn't just plunge right in; so, she decided to replicate in Laura's ass what she had done to her pussy at the beginning. She kneeled down, giggling again, and started licking her. Rebecca was erect again at this point, and Laura could see her slowly stroking herself while leaning against a nearby wall. She winked as she saw Laura staring at her cock, and Laura turned her gaze back to the woman licking her asshole.

After a moment, Stacy inserted a finger. She pumped that for a little while, then added another. Laura had never stopped loving the feeling of her asshole being slowly stretched out, so this was really a hell of an experience for her. Stacy jumped right into inserting two more fingers, and was pumping back and forth diligently, occasionally caressing Laura's thigh, before she added the fourth finger. "You ready?" she asked Laura, awaiting some kind of response while wiggling her thumb and continuing to piston those four fingers.

Laura waited a moment, and then nodded, quickly. Stacy shot her a wide grin and folded her thumb down before pushing in.

Laura moaned. The woman's arm, at this point an old friend, was already moving deeper inside her. Stacy would push forward an inch, then go back two, then forward two, and then repeat, moving up Laura's ass an inch at a time. When the woman was close to her elbow, Laura could again see a slight bulge at her navel. Stacy wiggled her hand around, as if waving to her from inside her own body, and then giggled. She got elbow deep, and then stopped. "Time to kick it up a notch!"

With her other hand, she grabbed Laura's sore ring, and pulled a bit. Laura yelped. "Just preparing you for what's next, honey!" Stacy inserted the fingers of her left hand into Laura's already gaping asshole, pulling it slightly wider. She then withdrew her arm from Laura up to her fingers, so all that was left inside the captive woman were Stacy's fingers, which were continuing to stretch Laura's hole wide. "Ok, you ready?" Stacy positioned her pulsing cock at the entrance to Laura's ass. All Laura could really do was nod. "Here we go, then!"

Even with Stacy holding Laura's ass wide open, it wasn't wide enough for the cock. The very tip got in without any trouble, but as the head got wider, Stacy had to let go with her fingers and start pushing with her cock alone. "Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh my fucking god!" Laura screamed over and over again; she was getting torn apart! "Shhh, it'll be all right, just stay calm." Laura's once-tight asshole was still trying to close on the intruder, though it was wider than it had ever been. As they neared the widest part of the head, Laura was sure she was going to die; there was so much pain... but also, she could feel something sweet stirring inside her. She felt powerful; if she could take this dick, there was nothing she couldn't do.

It got easier, then. Stacy managed to push in the rest of the head with a grunt, and Laura's asshole winked shut around the mercifully thinner (though still as thick as a can of soda) shaft. Stacy stopped to catch her breath; that had taken a lot out of her, too. "God that was tough. It'll be worth it, though, I promise, baby." Laura just nodded, too exhausted to speak. With her left hand, Stacy started playing with Laura's clit, while she grabbed Laura's asscheek with her right, still trying to spread her slightly so as to make things easier.

le124
le124
158 Followers
12