Bound + Pounded by Three Huge Futas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting at the exertion, Stacy started pushing in, even slower than Gail had gone. Laura still felt like she was being ripped apart, she could feel every part of that cock scraping her insides, yet that sweet feeling in her stomach was growing. The impossibly thick cock was an inch farther in now, and already Laura could see (and feel!) the bulge it was making in her stomach, just above her mons. Stacy smiled and rubbed the bulge. "You like that, don't you? I know you do." She pushed farther, and grinned to see the swelling in Laura's stomach move farther up, almost to belly button. Laura's eyes rolled back in her head-how was she getting off on this? Somehow, it was the hottest thing she could imagine, and it was happening to her right now!

Without a moment's warning, Stacy grabbed both of Laura's asscheeks, spread them wide as she could, and slammed farther in. Despite the force involved, it only moved her five inches deeper. Still, though, it was incredibly fast, and a huge distance for such a thick piece of meat. Laura came immediately, and Stacy took that as an invitation to keep going, faster, shoving her massive dick as deep into Laura's asshole as she could. Finally, with another grunt of exertion, she was flush with Laura's ass, her balls resting comfortably against Laura's cheeks. Laura looked down the cross. She couldn't even see her pussy over the bulge Stacy's thick cock was making in her stomach. Stacy rubbed up and down the bulge again, moving all the way up its length to the top (just under Laura's tits!) back down to Stacy's pussy.

"I love my life," Stacy giggled to no one in particular, and then, so quickly, pulled out 6 of her 14 inches and slammed them home. This gut-fucking was more than Laura could handle; the world disappeared into white-hot pleasure, an orgasm too intense to bear. As she finally came down from that peak, she looked down as saw that Stacy was still fucking her, incredibly hard, now rubbing her clit and occasionally slapping one of her asscheeks. She noticed Laura looking at her and smiled, before pulling out all the way.

Laura's asshole barely even registered the fact that Stacy had pulled out, it stayed so wide open. Stacy paused for a moment, reflecting, before shoving 8 inches back in at once. Laura felt her ring expand, once more with pain, though not nearly as much as the first time. She was getting used to this. The thought made her quiver.

After what felt like an eternity, Stacy pulled out for the last time. "I don't feel like cumming yet," she explained. Anyone else want a turn at her ass? Rebecca walked over then, her cockhead dripping with precum. "I'll take her." Rebecca undid the restraints on Laura's arms, legs, and neck, and, with a strength Laura could not have imagined hid within that thin frame, picked up the sore captive. She turned Laura so that Laura was facing away from her, held her by her asscheeks, and raised her legs in the air. Laura's feet were now near her head; she had some idea of what the woman wanted. She had been fucked like this before, though, well, never like *this* before. The position was perfect for standing double penetration, she knew. Her heart fluttered in her chest at the thought.

Rebecca lifted her higher, high enough that Laura was just Above the tip of Rebecca's cock. Then slowly, she lowered her down. After Stacy's impossibly thick cock, Rebecca's monster was a piece of cake, though it was a good inch longer. Laura slowly made her way down the pole, guided by Rebecca's hands holding her aloft. Finally, she came to rest at the base of Rebecca's dick. Both women sighed. Then, Rebecca pulled out a few inches and started fucking her. At this point, Laura had to rest her head on the other woman's shoulder, she was so exhausted. She could look down and see her stomach bulging out again, though, up to the middle of her tits, which were still sticky with cum. Hell, her whole body was sticky with cum.

Rebecca leaned over and started kissing Laura, a deep, passionate tonguing that melted all of Laura's aches, though Rebecca never stopped fucking Laura's ass. After a few minutes of kissing, she pulled away. "Gail," she called, "it's time."

Gail walked up and, just like before, slapped Laura's pussy with her cock a few times, lightly. "I'll let you choose," she said, "do you want my cock in your pussy, or not?"

Laura didn't have to think about it at all. Through her battered throat, somehow the word formed, quietly: "Yes."

"Oh, what was that? I didn't hear you. You'll have to speak up."

"Fuck my pussy! Please, Gail! Fuck me!"

Gail smiled. "As you wish." She lined up her head with Laura's entrance, and pushed.

Laura had tightened up a bit since her last pussyfucking, however long ago that was at this point, but she was still able to take much of Gail's considerable length with ease in the first thrust. Rebecca never slowed in fucking her ass, either, though; Laura felt so incredibly full as she watched the long, dark cock disappear into her cunt, and she watched the bulge in her stomach almost double in girth. She remember that Gail's cock was an inch or so longer than Rebecca's, though slightly thinner, and climaxed instantly at the feeling of having these two massive cocks in both her holes. Gail laughed and pressed her tits against Laura's, their nipples rubbing together every time Gail pulled out and pushed back in.

Laura was being filled stretched so deliciously. The dicks in her pussy and ass were each sending waves of pleasure up her body, and Laura knew that this was heaven. Nothing could be better than this, she decided then and there. Gail clearly disagreed, though, as after 10 minutes, she pulled out. Laura frowned; why would you stop now? It was going so well! Gail noticed her expression and smirked wickedly.

"I did say you would have two of us in your ass, didn't I?" Laura's mouth gaped open, though not as much as her asshole would be gaping in a few seconds. Rebecca ceased her methodical pounding for a moment and simply stood there with her cock sheathed fully in Laura's ass. She licked Laura's ears and kissed her on the neck, whispering words of encouragement all the while. Gail lined up her cock and, once more, brushed against Laura repeatedly, though this time against the left side of her already filled asshole. She stopped, and let the wet head of her cock sit there for a moment, before finally starting to push in.

Laura had thought that being stretched by Stacy was the most pain mixed with pleasure she had ever had; this was far more so. As Gail forced her dickhead in, Laura's asshole had to almost double in width. She screamed then, and almost passed out, but Rebecca was with her the whole time, supporting her in more ways than one. Gail forced in two more inches, and Laura let out a whimper, but didn't fight it; she knew the girls hadn't led her astray yet in the time she had known them; why would they start now? And sure enough, as Gail got halfway in, Laura started to feel the pleasure in this, too. She just felt so full, and it felt so natural! She could feel herself widening as the second dick moved in alongside the first, which was truly marvelous. She could watch and see the thick bulge in her stomach, and look at the two levels it had, one at the middle of her tits, the other rising up as if trying to meet the first.

Rebecca's hands, which had been holding her up by her asscheeks, moved closer to her hole, and then spread her wide, so as to allow easier entry for Gail. Gail took advantage, shoving the last few inches of her 16-inch-monster into Laura's gaping asshole. All three of them just stayed there for a moment, basking in the glory of what they had just accomplished. Both thick, long cocks were lodged in Laura's ass at the same time. It should have been impossible, yet it was happening. After a minute of standing there, Gail withdrew partially so she could start fucking Laura for real.

Rebecca and Gail alternated their thrusts, so while one was pulling out, the other was pushing in. Still, though, on every thrust, there would be a short moment when both of them were well and truly deep in there (they were always deep in there; their dicks were a foot and a third long). Occasionally the two would just pause and stand there, and Gail would rub the spot under Laura's tits where both dickheads were showing through the skin, at the top of the huge bulges filling Laura's whole lower torso. Then they would resume fucking her, shoving their cocks into her asshole and pulling them out, over and over again.

After 10 minutes of this, Rebecca shifted her grip on Laura's asscheeks and told Gail to stop thrusting. She had Gail move next to her, behind Laura; the long cock turned inside her as Gail shimmied around. Each one was behind a cheek now, and Rebecca let go of one, letting Gail take hold of it. Then, together, they started pushing Laura up and letting her fall back down, all while she was impaled on both of their cocks. Instead of moving themselves, they used her like a sex toy, grunting at the effort of picking her up from their cocks and pulling her down repeatedly.

I've become the world's largest fleshlight, Laura thought. The idea of being used like a toy by these two monstrously hung women brought her to yet another orgasm on those huge dicks. They stayed like that for 20 minutes, using her like a toy, until Stacy, still smiling, walked up and placed her cock between Laura's tits. She was content to tittyfuck Laura for a while, letting the other two do the actual work of lifting Laura up and slamming her back down.

Eventually, though, she took action. Pulling her leaking cock off of Laura's breasts, she positioned it at the entrance to Laura's pussy. Laura gasped. Three of them at once? It was almost a dream come true. Still, Stacy was so thick; when Gail had fucked her, it had been rough on her once-tight cunt, but Stacy was much thicker!

That didn't seem to bother Stacy, though; she had the other two stop lifting Laura, waiting for a second while they just held her there, letting her sit on their cocks, before she shoved her dick into Laura's cunt.

"Damn, that's good!" Stacy was already 7 inches in, and the bulge around Laura's navel got so much bigger! Laura's pussy was stretching incredibly-she was worried she might break-and Laura found herself thankful that the monster cock was still dripping with lube. Stacy pushed another few inches in, and the bulge moved farther up. Finally, she found herself flush with Laura's labia, her balls touching the other two futa's sacks. Then, all at once, they raised her 8 inches in the air, and slammed home.

Laura came, over and over again, as the three futas annihilated her holes, roughly shoving their way in and yanking their way out. They switched to holding her in the air and fucking her themselves, instead of pushing and pulling her body, so that each could pick their own rhythm. They occasionally all adopted a measured staccato pace, alternating their thrusts with each other, but sometimes they overlapped, and sometimes they pounded in all at once. Laura liked that best. She loved feeling all three sets of balls slapping against her ass, loved feeling the hands gripping her ass so tight, loved feeling the cocks, pounding their way through her body.

At last, Stacy, who had yet to come, had had enough. She increased to a jackhammer pace before slamming home one last time, blasting her cum directly into Laura's womb. Feeling Stacy's cock twitching through Laura's thin walls was enough for Rebecca, too, and she shot her load deep in Laura's ass. Gail pulled out to let the other two finish in peace, though she never stopped stroking her long cock, and suddenly Laura felt so empty! How had she lived before without having two cocks in her ass? The other two kept pumping occasionally, letting Laura's stomach inflate with all the cum they were shooting into her. Finally, they set Laura down on her wobbly feet, and removed their softening cocks.

Cum poured out of Laura's gaping holes in a torrent onto the floor. Somehow, Laura was still amazed at just how much the women had cum, especially Rebecca, who had already finished inside her before. Laura sat on the ground, caressing her swollen belly, before pushing down, feeling the stream of cum increase to the speed of a high-powered hose. Finally, most of it was out, and her body looked normal. Well, except for her holes; her asshole was gigantic. While flexing it, Laura was able to put her hand in without it even touching a side. Her pussy, too was sore and stretched, thanks to Stacy's girth. Laura just sat there, marveling.

Gail cleared her throat. "I'm not done yet. Get over here and finish me off."

"How... would you like me to do that?"

Gail smiled. "Your choice." Gail was standing there, hands on her hips, her huge cock occasionally bucking. Laura crawled over through the lake of cum on her hands and knees, finally stopping to kneel at Gail's feet. "If you're gonna blow me, Laura, I expect the best. I want you to fuck your face with my cock. I shouldn't even have to do anything, but you should deepthroat me completely. Got it?"

Laura nodded and set to work. She looked up at the smirking futa, and, never breaking eye contact, started licking the dark head of the monster cock. She knew that wasn't enough, though, so she opened her jaw as wide as it would go and took the head in her mouth. Then, in one fluid motion, she moved the cock into her throat, instantly impaling herself on 5 inches. She held back a gag, still never breaking eye contact. Gail was clearly impressed. Laura put her hands on Gail's legs so she could pull herself forward more easily, but even then, it was a challenge. Laura knew from considerable experience that it was easier to deepthroat in some positions than others, and this one was not ideal. Still, it was what Gail had chosen, and Laura was determined to rise to the task.

Stifling yet another gag, Laura pulled herself farther down the cock. She let go of one of Gail's legs a moment to caress the bulge in her throat, which at this point was down to her collarbone. Only a few more inches, to go, she knew. She looked up into Gail's eyes and forced herself all the way down to the base of the cock, gagging all the while. She felt her nose pressing up against Gail's stomach, and was immeasurably pleased with herself. She had always been a champion deepthroater, but Gail's cock was truly something else.

Gail cleared her throat again. "I told you to fuck your face with my dick, didn't I? Oh, well. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself." With that, she grabbed Laura's head and, so fast, started fucking her throat. Saliva leaked from Laura's mouth, as the cock reached its full 16 inches in her throat, only to get pulled back and then slammed in again. Gail's heavy balls slapped against Laura's chin repeatedly, and all Laura could do was watch as the shaft pulled out, then in, disappearing into her lips, over and over again. After fucking her throat for a while, Gail stopped, fully inserted, and held Laura's face there. Laura gagged, and then again-it was getting hard to breathe-but as soon as her lungs were truly burning, Gail withdrew 15 inches-still so slowly-and let Laura catch her breath. Laura coughed a few times, sending spit everywhere.

"You got your spit on my feet. That won't do." Gail grabbed her head again and shoved her cock all the way in. Laura felt its many pulsing veins drag through her throat; Gail was close to cumming, she knew, which was good-Laura didn't think she could take much more of this. Once she was all the way in, though, Gail just stayed there again. "Swallow for me. Try to swallow on my big cock." Ever obliging, Laura did, though it hurt. "I own you now," Gail growled, and Laura knew it was true, at least for the time being. Gail pinched Laura's nose shut, and now Laura really couldn't breathe. She slapped Gail's legs, but it didn't seem to have any effect. The world started going dark, her eyes rolled back into her head, and Gail quickly pulled out.

"Shit, are you okay? I didn't mean to... fuck, I'm sorry. We can stop now, if you want."

"No!" Laura said in a hoarse voice. "No, please, that was... so hot. Don't stop, just-let me catch my breath."

Gail lightly slapped Laura's face with her cock a few times, though there was a look of genuine concern on her own. "If you say so..."

Laura caught her breath and, without waiting for an invitation, shoved herself fully down Gail's cock in one fluid motion.

"Oh fuck! That's it! I'm fucking cumming-!" and cum she did. Laura felt Gail's dick pulse as the cum shot out directly into her stomach. Gail held her face right there at the base of her cock, and again Laura was having trouble breathing. Mercifully, though, Gail pulled out, leaving a trail of cum up through Laura's throat and over her tongue. Laura swallowed with all her might, and Gail pushed back in, fucking her facing briefly before pulling out all the way.

Gail pointed her dick and Laura's tits, painting those, too-just like Rebecca, Laura thought-before blasting all over Laura's face, coating it entirely, covering her hair, her eyes-blinded again!- and, of course, her open mouth.

Finally, the pulses of cum slowed, and Gail collapsed to the ground, sitting on her ass, totally spent. Laura swallowed the last of Gail's cum and, through a voice as battered and abused as she had been that day:

"Fuck, I'm glad I found you girls. Thank god for craigslist. So, wanna do this again next week?"

12