All Comments on 'Bound to be Seduced'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Apogee of love

Many times the relative somewhat removed can help the transition of taboo from unthinkable to plausible.

Masterfully crafted in mechanics and content giving a unique insight to extending desires of already uninhabited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful tale. It would really be nice ( and sneaky) to find out that Fiona also has had Nicola eating her pussy for some time now, without the others knowledge, and then bring her into Glenda's bed also.

Jedd

BriteroticBriteroticover 2 years agoAuthor

Apologies for getting ‘of’ and ‘off’ the wrong way round in the last sentence. I’ll correct it in an edited version.

AlbalunaAlbalunaover 2 years ago

SPOILERS

Alex’s aunt Fiona forces him to confront his attraction to his mother, then Fiona manipulates/seduces Alex’s mom into falling for her son. (9/10)

This has many similarities to "The Perfect Couple" story, however that doesn't mean the sex isn't hot or that it's not worth reading. Following Alex as his Aunt thoroughly corrupts him is wickedly fun, especially when she starts listing off scenarios for both mother and son. I am curious of a future in Fiona's exploits if she decided to make a career of turning families incestuous.

bumblegrumbumblegrum7 months ago

Thank you so much for a well written story that kept me captivated from beginning to end. I’m very much into mother/son sex (I’ve written one or two myself). But this sets the bar very high, and is a thorough joy throughout. Well worth all five stars,more if they were available, and a solid place in my favourites.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Hot story, very hot story!!!!!

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...