Bound to Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrea’s wakes to a new life.
7.3k words
4.46
8.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen years old. This story deals with slavery, group sex, reluctance, punishment, and abuse. It is set on an alien world. There is a POV change when main character changes situations.

This is an edit of my original chapter. I am posting this blurb about Andrea and why she is with the brothers to show the distinction between this story and another, though the opening is similar. In the world today we all can find orgins in others' work. By posting this now, it gives away where the story is actually heading vs the slow burn I originally intended. But I wanted to make the distinction clear as to where my imagination was heading VS similar stories posted. To the angry person who did not understand the difference, I hope this clears it up.

Don't forget to vote and leave me a comment.

~~~~~

Lieutenant Colonel Andrea Miller woke to a proximity alarm ringing throughout the ship. She scrambled from the bed and ran towards the cockpit, pulling a t-shirt over her shoulders as the first explosion's concussion wave ripped through the ship. She had just enough time to get into her suit and seal the helmet when a second explosion forced the ship to rip apart. She was tossed to the floor as the cockpit disintegrated, ejecting her body into the black void of space. Screaming she was accelerating away from the ship when Her body collided with one of the escape pods. Trapped as she spun with the hard frozen pod, Andrea struggled hard with the door, and honestly didn't know how she finally coaxed it open. The instant the door sealed behind her, the pod was struck from the outside sending her careening, head first into the bulkhead. Andrea passed out as blood clouded her right eye.

The woman awoke to the sounds of alarms blaring through the small ship. Andrea strapped herself in just as it broke the atmosphere of the planet they had been surveying. She had a flash of memory seeing the planet for the first time when they had come out of hyperspace and scanned the system, finding several planets. This one had an environment similar to Earth. If it matched their needs, humans would soon explore it. But none of that mattered as the ship hit terminal velocity and fell towards the surface.

At the last possible moment, warning sirens replaced her panic, the thrusters fired and allowed for a controlled crash. She was tossed and jerked free of the harness as the small craft skidded for an eternity before it stopped precariously on a ledge. She came to rest with great finality on the floor as sparks reined down from the damaged ship. Andrea barely escaped before the pod slipped forward and crashed into the water, sinking below the surface. She laid on the sand, arms splayed to her sides, watching in terror as more debris lit up the sky above. It finally occurred to her that the only chance of rescue disappeared. She was not sure how long she laid there panting before the panic ebbed.

Eventually, Andrea removed the cracked helmet and took the first breath of air on the only other planet she had ever set foot on. It was as the scans had shown, the air was breathable. This was one less worry. Now to figure out shelter, water, and food. Luckily the planet was warm, but soon the heavy flight suit became hot. She removed everything but the boots so I could protect her feet. Andrea wandered in the direction of what appeared to be hills. The assumption was there might be an alcove that could be used to protect herself from the sun and elements.

As she walked, dragging her suit behind her, she wondered about the dangers of the planet. Andrea tried to remember any details from the report Ensign Lucas Jefferies filed. Nothing about animal life or civilization came to her. It didn't take long before danger found her in the form of a creature that could be described as a three foot spider crossed with a crayfish skittered in front of her. With four inch fangs that looked menacing, Andrea ran, looking for anything she could use as a weapon. It gained on her. She jumped over a large viney plant and tripped in loose gravel. She skidded in the sand, twisting to cover her face as it leaped. Blood sprayed over her face as the animal landed in two pieces, one on each side of her body.

The startled woman looked up and a figure came to an abrupt stop. A sudden flash of white heat sent pain through her body. The woman screamed and the world went silent. Andrea rubbed her hand over mouth and chin, wiping away the blood. She looked up panting as a figure landed two feet in front of her. Andrea put her hand over her forehead, shielding the sun. What appeared to be a female creature with wings folding to her back stood over her.

It made a noise as though speaking to Andrea. But before she could respond, her eyes closed and felt her body falling towards the ground as she passed out.

~~~~

-Edit to clairfy direction

~~~~

Naimh walked down the hall, the sound of her talons digging into the walkway told everyone how angry she was. "Well?" She demanded, staring at her sisters.

Enid and Alofie both turned their heads in the direction of Naimh. It was Alofie who spoke. "There is no new information. We found the crash site, and evidence of a survivor. But we have not found a body. We found her flight suit and boots in the middle of a carion nest. The name was Miller. Our records indicate there was an Andrea Miller on the original crew."

Alofie returned her attention to a computer screen, flipping through footage, and played the video record of the scene. There were numerous carion claw marks mixed among what looked like a pool of blood. Carion were six legged animals with long necks and thick beaks. They swarmed small prey in groups of three to five. "We found the wreckage as well, it has been dealt with. Graymere has it and is trying to recover the logs."

Naimh turned with a feral look in her eyes. "The Federation needs to think their ship was destroyed in space long ago. It has been almost a hundred years since the cure and we are nowhere closer to recovering."

Alofie tapped her finger to her lip several times. "I will keep the search going. But if she is alive she is in regressed lands."

Enid had remained quiet. She considered what both sisters were saying. She had been among the dozen women who had signed the peace agreement. And had spent years trying to undo the past. She also had hid the female survivor with her favorite men, knowing they would protect her without knowing who she was. While she didn't believe in slavery, it was the best way to hide Andrea.

The ship that Andrea was on had been attacked by mistake. They were part of a crew that disappeared a hundred years before the peace agreement and closure of the vortex system. Enid worried her sister would kill her to hide the truth. So she suppressed Andreas' memory and placed her in the path of Coalder and his brothers, knowing they would keep her. Enid also placed a human male with the free men in a camp east of her sister's reach.

"For now, we stick to the story. If any of the Federation shows up, we deny involvement." Enid finally said. It's been many years since we had contact with them. How were we supposed to know this ship was an anomaly?"

Naimh tapped her clawed hand on the desk. "Anomaly? Is that what you call it?" She made an ir rated face. "Just find the woman or her body. We need to get this cleaned up before any of the unaware figure out who she is." She looked between her sisters.

"We will find her." Alofie said as she stood. "Hopefully this woman isn't infected and it won't be like before."

Enid knew Andrea didn't carry the virus that had nearly wiped out the population decades before. But she wasn't ready to turn her over to be slaughtered gir having bad luck.

Enid walked from the office thinking about those dark days when the illness spread through the men making them regress. It had been a human that invited the virus. Back then humans and Britons often worked together. The vortex was a machine invented over two hundred and fifty years before. It was meant to help with the transport of supplies across the galaxy, but instead shifted time and space. The ruling council on both Earth and Briton shut it down when three spaceships on various missions disappeared.

It was less than a year later when the first ship reappeared, the entire crew had gone mad and killed each other. The second ship followed fifty years later, and only one person survived. A human male, told the story of how both Britons and humans regressed and became feral beasts and destroyed each other. By the time the combined task force found what caused it, the madness spread across the planet. Men and women reverted to aggression and their bodies regressed as well. Women and men became more animalistic in appearance. Wings and talons emerged on both men and women. Though the men died off faster with the growth of wings. Stripes started to reappear , mostly on the men giving them cat-like markings. It was as though Briton's basic and primal instincts were suddenly dominant, and reason no longer existed. The populace turned into savage creatures.

Earth and Belgiae could no longer tolerate the rift the Aegis Virus, named after the lone survivor, created and separated from each other before war broke out. Earthlings were no longer allowed on Belgiae, and any attempt to return would be an act of war. Men and women were given a vaccine, but it came at a cost. Dusty percent if the infected lost all memory and were aggressive towards outsiders. The planet had been divided into two groups. Those that survived unscathed and those that regressed.

The regressed were guided towards awareness and freedom. Small groups of men and women were re-educated and slowly reintroduced to Belgiae. There were several splinter pockets that emerged with some of the ancient ways that had long been silenced. Slavery and oppression of the weak were among the main battles the free men and women were trying to overcome.

But now the third missing ship had arrived and the Belgiae defense system shot it down. The Briton officer read the Earth ship's approach as an attack. Before Naimh and Pedrol realized which ship it was, it was raining down across the planet. Now there was concern that Aegis would sweep over the system again.

Enid sat looking at a report. The male survivor, Lucas Jefferies, had tested negative. He was now Gunner and Fredia in their camp. His knowledge of the time before the rift would be valuable. Lucas, though listed as human, was half Briton and easier to hide. He, like all Britons, had retractable fangs that dropped when angry or excited.

Andrea was harder, though she too had Briton ancestry, she looked fully human, not having been regressed like the rest of the planet, she had no stripes or wings. Enid had to make a tough choice on where to place her. But it would be that Dane had settled it for her. He and his brothers had shown up for their routine patrol. They were brought in for assessment. Dane took one look at Andrea and went feral. He crossed the clearing in record speed, and claimed her before Enid and the other researchers could stop him. Coalder along with his brothers had to be subdued and have their memories wiped. They were not ready to be moved from the compound, and they would not be able to survive without Dane. Dane had now bonded with Andrea, and it was unwise to separate them.

Briton families had long ago given up on the barbaric ritual of mating claims. The free people made their own choices and did not allow primitive desire to rule. Aegis had permitted rational men and women to give in to this practice. The problem now was all six of them would have to complete the claim or the disconnection would destroy them.

Enid wiped Andreas' memory in a way she would not recall details of her life before waking up. She would retain knowledge but be unable to speak or use parts of that knowledge. It was a heavy price to pay, but Enid needed time to work on a cure with the others to bring their people back.

She and the General, a Briton warrior who was placed in the compound to watch the recovering regressed, would monitor Andrea and the brothers. It would be his job to step in if the disconnect became too strong. Bonded families had a hive mindset, and the regressed had a stronger connection to each other. Coalder and his brothers were completely bonded. They were an exception, having five minds. Most men and women found completion in two.

There was a strongly held belief that Coalder and his family would fully interstate with Andrea and be able to access her memories. But first she would have to be accepted by all five. Enid had explained, in detail, what might happen, and Andrea willingly accepted the mission. She had started to hear Dane's thoughts and decided their lives would be worth the pain.

Seconds before Dane drifted to sleep he reached towards Andrea. In his garbled speech called her name but it twisted and sounded like Serra.

~~~~~

POV change from Andrea

~~~~~

When I woke up, I had vague memories of a dream about the stars and a world beyond Belgiae. There was a fire warming me as I rolled on my side, feeling stiff as though I had been asleep too long. I noticed my feet were covered in animal fur as was my body. I looked like a caveman. My campsite had several furs scattered about and three small earthen looking containers. I looked around and discovered a brown pitcher of water. I downed it as fast as I could, my throat felt dry and raw. I had no idea of how thirsty I was until I emptied the last drop. Searching the containers, I found a small wrapped bundle of food, and ate it as well. It was a form of meat I had never tasted. It was rich and moist, salty and spicy and it filled my stomach.

I stood on shaky, bloody legs, looking around. My head felt foggy as though I was still partly asleep. I had no idea where I was but knew I was running from something, but didn't know what it was. I just had the impression I needed to be somewhere else and not here. Then the area behind me was filled with voices yelling, male voices. And they didn't sound happy. Fear and panic claimed me and I started to run away from the source. I was clumsy and tripped, cutting my palms as I slid over sharp rocks embedded in the sand. As quickly as I could, I started to run and again I stumbled along, weaving and bobbing until I came to a rocky area. Climbing up several feet I moved into an outcropping, but when I got to a ledge, a hand grabbed my ankle, tugged and pulled my weight out from under me, sending my body tumbling to the ground.

I grunted in pain, rolling on my back with my hands up, I was ready to block any attack, and I could focus on who and what was in front of me. A tall man stepped closer sheathing a sword on his hip. He was joined by four others. The first had blonde hair and deep gray eyes. He looked human until his mouth opened and I saw razor-like fangs. The second figure was slightly taller than him and had more mass in his upper arms. He had short black hair and blue eyes. The third had brown ringlets and green eyes and was an inch smaller than the first. The fourth had blonde hair and brown eyes and was lanky in build and thinner than the first but the same height as the third. The fifth had brown hair and blue eyes. I noticed they were all dressed in leather pants, leather vests over linen shirts, and each had numerous weapons strapped over their bodies. They were warriors, hunting and I had the urge to run.

I attempted to scrambled away on my hands and feet before twisting to stand. I got one foot away before being subdued by them. They forced me to the ground and the one with green eyes bound my feet to my knees, and then my wrists behind my back. They spoke to me in a language I didn't understand. My head was still foggy, and their words burned against my brain. I new their language but it didnt work. As their frustration grew, I watched lines darkened across their exposed arms. They became more irritated with my inability to understand them. I was hoisted to the tallest man's shoulder and carried to a floating transport.

The man never set me down and I struggled to breath as his shoulder dug repeatiedly into my ribs. He must have heard my gasps because he shifted my weight. The thinner man grabbed me by the back of my head, wrapped his hand in a ball and pulled my head to look into my eyes. This time when he spoke words started to make sense. Though I struggled to understand.

It wasn't more than ten minutes before the transport stopped and I was lifted off and carried towards a group of men. I looked around seeing angry faces mixed in with confused ones. I heard numerous voices, some raised, some quiet, but they were all around me.

"What is it? What did you find Coalder?" A man I could not see spoke.

"It appears to be a runaway slave, General." The first man said.

I tried to speak, but the words were muffled in her head and only a squeaky sound escaped my lips. The man who was holding me chastised me.

"Well let's have a look at it." He said lifting my head. He took his time and inspected my face and body trying to decide if he knew me. "You know the law." The other man said. "An unbound slave in the wild can be claimed." A large hand grabbed a handful of my red hair and brought her eyes to his again. There seemed to be a spark of recognition. "Coalder do you and your brothers wish to claim it or sell it?"

The five men seemed to talk without talking. I watched them give each other deep looks. The one called Coalder was about to speak when one of the others made a tutting sound and they again looked to be conversing. Finally, Coalder spoke. "We will keep it. We have never owned one before and we find we like a challenge."

"We haven't had a new human slave in many moons. There is a book on how to prepare it for service at the compound. And speak with Sebastian and his brother, they have had their human for several cycles of the sun. I suggest you and your brothers collar it quickly."

"Yes, General." He said, turning to the group of four men behind him.

"I will give you seven day cycles to settle it." The General said and dismissed the crowd that gathered to see the captured slave.

"Yes sir," all five of them said.

A random voice from the side offered to buy me, but the man named Coalder said no.

I was still struggling to speak as they carried me back to the transport. "Who are you? Where am I?" I mouthed, but my voice wasn't there. I felt the rawness again. Something happened to my throat.

The look I got from the men was not what I expected. The one called Coalder narrowed his eyes and a feral glint filled them. "You will speak only when we speak to you." He said as the taller one grabbed my arm as he stood me up.

I cried out in pain from his grip, and looked down, noticing the indention against my arm muscle before he eased his grip.

"Not so hard, Misha, it's human and frail. You can break it if you are not careful."

He made a grunting noise. It was the only sound any of them made before we stopped and I was carried up six flights of stairs and redeposited on my feet in the middle of a circular room. There were five chairs spread across the front section in front of a massive fireplace dominating the wall. The side area had a table with five chairs. I looked over my shoulder, and a bright burst of white pain exploded in my head I screamed and crumpled to the floor.

This time when I woke, I was in a dark room laying on soft bedding. I sat up and looked through an arched doorway and listened for the sounds of the men. Not hearing any noise, I quickly got to my feet and tried to run but realized I was tied to a pole in the center of a large bed. The bed was covered in several sheets and blankets in shades of deep blues and silver. I reached up and tugged at the tether.

12