Bound to Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's up, brothers." The smaller of the men said as he came into the room, followed by his brothers. They were no longer wearing the leather armor, but had linen waist shifts instead, which hung on narrow waists.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked, placing my hands in my hips. I watched as all five of them flooded the doorway. I was struck by their presence. Their skin was animal in appearance, their stripes reminded me of tigers. They were all imposing but handsome figures.

"I am Master Coalder, Serra, and these are my brothers." As he spoke he nodded to the other four and introduced them. The tallest was named Master Bazil, and he stood ready relaxed but I coukd see he was ready to tackle me. The next one was named Master Kodar, and he had intense eyes. The fourth one was named Master Misha. He was thinner and smaller than the others but seemed just as determined. The fifth and final brother was named Master Dane.

I stood there watching the five of them. I squared my shoulders as I spoke. "Who is Serra?"

"You old slave name is of no consiquence. We found and claimed you, and we have given you a name. Serra," he spoke. "You will only speak to us when we require it, and you will address us by our names. Do you understand?" The one named Coalder said as he stalked towards me.

Although I stood my ground, I felt fear. This man was a predator and I was defenseless against him. I looked him in the eyes, not daring to blink. I felt his breath wash over me as his body crowded mine, pushing me into the wall several paces back. I swallowed hard as he placed one hand to the side of my head forcing me to look up. He was well over six feet, dwarfing my five foot six frame.

"My name is not Serra?" I finally said again, defiant. "I am..."

"...Serra." He corrected me as the one called Misha moved to my left, grabbing my arm, and the one called Kodar grabbed my right arm.

"You were a runaway slave and by law we claimed you. We have given you a name and you will respond to it or we will have to teach you to respond to it. Do you understand?" Coalder repeated as the other two brothers stood to his sides.

The five of them seemed to have boxed me in. I already knew how strong they were from the first meeting when it felt as though my arm was breaking. My gaze returned to Coalder's and I made the choice to lower my eyes in a submissive gesture. He seemed pleased with it and the brothers eased away. When I looked again his eyes had a less feral look.

"You learn quickly. You will find I do not like to repeat myself." He remarked. There was a moment when it seemed he was having a conversation with his brothers. All five of them seemed to exchange looks before Coalder spoke again.

"You will address us by our names." He again said. As he spoke a three inch silver cuff was placed on my right ankle and a matching one on my wrist. "What is my name?"

"Coalder," I said noticing the design on the flawless metal.

"Master Coalder," he corrected. "We have placed our mark on you, and under law here you are now our property to do with as we wish. We do not wish to see you harmed. You will learn our ways. Do you understand, Serra?"

I was fuming mad and started to speak, though this time it was in English. "Listen here. My name is." But I couldn't recall what my name was. In fact, other than the dream of being among the stars, I couldn't remember very much, but I knew a lot about the planet from my dream.

I guess that was the wrong thing to say. A very vicious growl erupted from Coalder and his stripes darkened along his exposed body before he regained his composure. "Use the language that was given to you by your former owners, Serra."

"I am not your property. I am not your slave. I demand you let me go." I thought standing my ground was best until Bazil moved closer. I could see the scars along his chest he had seen numerous fights he lived through. He was also well over a foot taller than myself. I felt small and intimated, and lowered my shoulders.

"Shall we inspect it, brothers?" Bazil said, ignoring my outburst, before pressing his face to my neck, sniffing my scent. "It fears me." He seemed pleased with himself.

"I don't fear you." I ground out, placing my hand on his chest and pushing. That was a mistake. I was upended, landing on the bed as Kodar bound my wrists and reattached the lead so my hands were tied to the poll hanging from the ceiling.

Coalder stood over me, again it seemed as though he was talking to his brothers without speaking. He stepped to the edge of the bed. "You are not educated, so I will help you.". His voice was calm and soithing. "When you answer myself or my brothers, the word Master should follow whatever you say alingbwith our name. One of the rules you will learn," he said with passion. "You will never strike us in aggression."

"You are not my Master," I growled.

The one called Bazil leaned over me and pinched my nipples causing me to scream. I caught my breath, hissing "Master."

"That is better Serra," Master Coalder said. "Now my brothers and I wish to inspect you. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

Master Misha furrowed his brows. "What does that mean when you move your head like that, Serra?"

"It means yes, Misha."

"Master," Bazil twisted my nipple again as a reminder.

"Master Misha." I quickly corrected myself. It was humiliating, more humiliating than being naked. Though I did nit remember stripping. i also niticed I was nit civered in dirt. These men bathed me.

"What are you thinking, Serra?" Master Coalder asked as he leaned over me.

"Nothing, Col... Master Coalder." I said coming back to my situation.

He took a good look at Bazil who nodded to him. "You are lying. You will find my patience for errant slaves is wavering."

"We could take it to the rack and teach it." Master Kodar offered. "Sebastian said it is a good way to make a runaway slave remember the rules."

"I am not a runaway slave. I am from," but whatever I was going to say seemed to slip into oblivion. I paused. "Masters, I don't remember." I added Masters when I saw Master Misha's hand move in my direction.

Master Coalder pulled my legs to the edge of the bed. "Where you were from before we found you does not matter. You are ours now. We wish to use you as a sex slave. We will use you as a sex slave. Your only responsibility will be to perform this act. As long as you wear our mark, no other will touch you. You will only serve your purpose with us. If you cannot follow these rules, you will be punished." Again his bouce was calm and relaxed.

I was aggressively angry with my situation. I laid there listening to his rules and began to formulate an escape. I huffed a large chest full of air as he finished his arrogant speech. "Yes, Master." I said Master with as much venom as I could possibly muster.

"Master Coalder." He corrected me. "You will call us by our names. That will be your last warning. Now we will inspect you." He said with authority.

I balled up my fist wanting to hit his smug look off his face, but I was still bound to the pole. "Yes, Master Coalder." I forced the title out. I looked around the four of them, noting the one called Master Dane was leaning on the wall. He didn't seem interested in owning me.

"Serra, when we ask you a question, we expect a truthful response. This mark on your arm, is it the symbol of your previous owner?" Master Bazil asked.

I looked at the foreign mark. It was a triangle interlaced with a circle. I shook my head. "I do not know what it is." I wanted to tell them it was a symbol from the dream, but I highly doubted they would believe me. I realized I shook my head and explained. "The motion of my head means no, Master Bazil."

"When we found you," Dane finally spoke. "These were around your neck. What do this mean?" He produced a chain with two small metal tags. I saw words imprinted but could not read them from across the room.

I looked in his direction. "I think they were part of my family." I moved my hand releasing the fist I had made. "Master Dane." I couldn't remember what the tags meant, but I knew they were important to me and it meant family.

Master Bazil watched my eyes. "It is confused, but it's telling the truth."

Master Coalder sat between my thighs and studied my body. I could feel his gaze everywhere. "I do not like this hair." He said grabbing my pubic region and tugging on my unkempt bush. "The General sent over a kit, Kodar, go grab the blue gel." He said to his brother who moved so quickly off the bed and returned as quickly. Master Coalder spread the gel over my mons but stopped and allowed Master Dane to make their family design, and then continued over my legs. He also spread it under and over my arms. I felt a slight tingle and a slight burn. When he was done, I was hairless minus his symbol on my center and my long red hair on my head.

"A grateful slave would thank its owner for placing his mark on it." Master Coalder said, impressed with what he had done.

I took several deep breaths before I was able to speak. "Thank you, Master Coalder." I couldn't wait to get free so I could slap him, and show him I was not his slave.

Master Bazil ran a finger along my mouth. "Open your mouth Serra."

I hesitated, and the look of aggression I got made me open wide. I felt his finger run over my teeth and circle my tongue twice. Kodar was next in his inspection. He ran a finger over my canines.

"I don't think these will hurt, they are rather dull." He added before leaning closer and pinching my tongue. "Serra, bite down on my finger."

I gladly bit down on his finger, I chomped as hard as I could but I didn't even leave a mark. I felt nearly defeated.

Master Misha inspected my ears next before Master Kodar licked one, tasting the entire lobe. Finding it had flavor he tasted my ear completely, pressing his tongue into my canal. I loved to have my ears played with and moaned as he tasted. He moved my head so he had access to the other one and I whimpered again. "It seemed to enjoy what I did." He announced it to his brothers. "Serra, did you like that?"

"No, Master Kodar." I said quickly. It was a lie. I didn't want to admit this man could elicit this response in me. I might not be able to stop them, but I wasn't going to give them ammo to use against me.

"Don't lie to us, Serra. If you continue, I will take you to the courtyard and punish you in front of the compound." Master Kodar threatened. "Brother," he looked in Coalder's direction. "Maybe a few hours on the rack will refresh her memory?"

Before Master Coalder could answer, I spoke up. "Yes, Master Kodar, I did enjoy your attention to my ear." I might not want his touch, but I had no doubt in my mind he would punish me in front of others.

"Do you fear us, Serra?" Master Misha asked.

"No and yes. I do not fear you. But I fear what you could do to me." I said. It wasn't a lie. While I wasn't happy, I didn't fear them because they were my captors. I feared the punishment they could enforce on me.

Master Coalder retook a seat between my thighs. His rough calloused hand moved over my now smooth hip. He continued to my center. "These can be used, brothers." He pressed his palm over my slit and anus.

My eyes grew larger and for the first time it sank in, they really did plan on using me for sex. Now fear started to creep into and over me, causing my legs to tense.

Master Coalder watched my eyes. "We cannot use it until it relaxes, or it will be injured." He said releasing my hands and undid the tether. "It needs water and to release fluids. We will relax it, and then use it." He said with authority.

"Why do you call me an, it? Master? I am clearly a female." I asked. I was partially grateful for the reprieve, but aggravated with the entirety of this situation.

"Female Britons look nothing like you. And you cannot breed with us. Therefore you are an it, neither a male or female Briton." Master Coalder explained.

"Maybe it is a female, just not a female Briton. We know it's a human. How a human has come to be here is another story. The file the General sent claims it has been three hundred turns of the moon since the vortex closed on its home world." Master Dane said, moving to my side. His long slender fingers moved through my hair, moving it off my breast. He seemed amazed. "Our women do not have hair like this." He brought a few strands to his nise and scented it.

As I stood watching them talking, I felt my bladder starting to ache. "Master Bazil," I said, looking up at him. "I need to empty my bladder." I took a breath expecting him to threaten me with the rack again.

I was taken into the bathroom. Like the other rooms this one had a circular design. There was a massive sunken walk-in tub, large enough to hold the five of them, and a shower just as large. On the side wall was one huge basin that all five could use at one time to wash their hands or clean their teeth. There was what looked to be a mirror over the basin, but it looked foggy. As I looked to a half wall I discovered what I needed. A series of five raised cylinders.

I gladly sat down to empty my bladder, but found five men staring at me. "Master's, you don't need to watch me. I assure you that I can do this on my own." I told them.

"Serra," Master Dane said, watching her. "We have never seen how a slave empties its body."

I sighed and closed my eyes and tried very hard to ignore my watchers. It didn't take long before I finally overcame my stage fright and filled the cylinder. I reached for a soft cloth but Master Coalder's hand stopped me. He placed his hand between my thighs and cleaned me with the lightest touch. I noticed his lips trembling as though the experience was pleasing to him.

I stood and Master Coalder thoroughly washed between my thighs. I felt him parting my lips as a cool, wet, and soft cloth which brushed my clit. I moaned with pleasure. My legs tensed a heartbeat later. I looked at his face and saw a feral lust. All five of them were looking at me as though I was their prey and they were hunting. It brought goose flesh over me.

Master Bazil, quickly scooped me in his arms and replaced me on the bed. I felt numerous hands sliding over my body. Master Kodar took his time, licking across my shoulder and down my chest. His pace was agonizingly slow tasting each nipple, dragging out several lusty moans from me. His tongue played with my navel, teasing it before he finally blew on the design that had been sculpted over my nub. I felt him slide my lower lips open and he licked a suckled at the entirety of my sex. I squirmed and moaned as he settled over my clit. He was relentless in his search to find where my moan was deepest. Finally, he found what he wanted and I climaxed.

Master Kodar's body shifted from above me and I was flipped to my stomach. I felt another person settle between my legs. I allowed my legs to be spread, and felt the head of a cock pressing against my nether lips and froze.

"Do not fear me, Serra. I will not hurt you." Master Coalder said as his hands stroked over my inner thighs, his thumb brushed my clit several times.

I was surrounded by men that wanted to fuck me, so I tried to relax. I felt my body yield to Master Coalder and he pressed into me with a slight push. He cock was large, over nine inches in length and had a healthy girth, and honestly I had no idea when was the last time I had been with a man, but I was very wet. He slid firmly until his length was embedded in my tight flesh. I heard him moan my name and he stayed very still inside of me. He wasn't causing me pain, so I calmed down a little.

"Serra is amazing," Master Coalder said softly, but he still didn't do anything. He finally withdrew slowly and watched where our bodies joined.

"I would like to move, and I want you to stay still. I am merely enjoying this for a moment," Master Coalder said slowly, before he started to glide in and out of me.

It felt really good once he started to thrust. He rubbed something deep inside of me every time, and I felt my own desire building. I started to push back against him. I moved to my hands and knees, and Master Coalder gripped my hips and pulled my body into his fiercely and several strokes later I felt him bite into my shoulder as his orgasm washed over me and seemed to last forever. Once his hips stopped, he laid his head to my shoulder and licked over the wound he inflicted.

I had no time to recover when Master Coalder pulled out of me and a new set of hands gripped me. A hard cock plunged deep inside in one heavy thrust. I panted, turning my head and saw Master Kodar was rocking himself above me.

Master Kodar continued to thrust as Master Bazil passed a hand over my mostly bald mound. As he started to rub over my exposed clit, I bucked and moaned as I shattered against the two of them. My body tightened around Master Kodar in the first of several rippling waves.

Master Coalder had lay down beside me and was stroking over his bite mark with interest.

My orgasm was finishing when Master Kodar growled. I felt his heated seed coating my cervix before he leaned to shoulder, biting next to Master Coalders mark. He held his hips to mine as he fully emptied his seed. Finally he pulled away and I didn't know how much more I could take, my center was twitching and sore and my shoulder was wrecked and bleeding.

I felt rough hands separating my meaty ass cheeks and then felt the thick head of his cock teasing the outside of the puckered entrance. I struggled slightly in anger against Master Bazil's erect shaft. He pushed forward and I felt the head of his cock force its way into my ass as he started to drizzle oil. Grabbing my hips he grunted and pushed forward.

Master Bazil shoved himself home in a mighty push and I cried out loudly this time. My body couldn't take this treatment. I felt like I would tear.

"Brother, ease, it can't take your force." Master Kodar said in a concerned voice, "Be gentle with Serra."

"It, it, it feels," Master Bazil never finished his sentence as he withdrew and then pushed back in slower, but just as firm.

I felt Master Bazil rubbing my hip, but the desire in him to move must have been too great. His length was slowly forcing its way in and out of my tight hole again. The area was starting to get more sore and felt drier. He rested most of the way out before I felt more oil being applied.

I was grunting and moaning with him and before long I was cumming hard and shamelessly with him.

Master Bazil's jaw gripped my shoulder and for the third time tonight I felt my skin break as his teeth found home as his cock filled my ass. I moaned as Master Bazil erupted deep in me, but I wasn't left to rest. A new lubricated cock slid easily in my ass. This one was longer. I recognized Master Misha's voice behind me.

After watching so long Master Misha was in no mood and attacked my hips with an urgency I was unprepared for. Luckily, we both screamed and convulsed together. I was so lost in the climax that I didn't notice him too bit into my shoulder. We both fell to the bed. I felt him grind into me before his breath washed over my neck and licked his bite wound. Master Misha rolled off of me and I lay on my stomach exhausted.

When I woke up running for my life I had never expected this. I wasn't even certain I wasn't still dreaming.

12