Bound to Happen Ch. 01

Story Info
Ella is captured and subject to an odd 'experiment'.
4.2k words
4.43
65.2k
76

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cool and dark as I finished up my last shift at the coffee house. After saying a teary goodbye to Cassidy, my work bestie for the past three years, I headed on home to finish packing. I was on to bigger and better things. I had just been hired at a new marketing firm making a full $10 more than what I was making at the coffee shop, and that was only as a lowly receptionist. The man I did the phone interview with said that there were classes that were available if I wanted to learn the business and eventually move up.

When I checked out the company website, I fell in love with everything. They had a few videos that were taken by some of the staff of all of them laughing and having a great time. It was something that I really wanted in my next job. I had gotten really close with my coworkers here and hated the idea of going somewhere and everything being all stuffy and serious.

Not only was the pay amazing and the employees seemed happy and fun but, during the interview, I was told that they had a deal with one of the local apartment buildings. Discounted rent for their employees in exchange for... something. I sort of spaced out once the words discounted rent were uttered.

While the apartments weren't something you'd see an influencer live in they were still really nice. Sure. the kitchens had an ugly wood finish and the living room was carpeted, but with the hundreds of hours I'd spent watching rental friendly remodels, I was sure I could turn it into something amazing. Not to mention I would be getting a two-bedroom apartment for only $150 more a month than the tiny one bedroom apartment I was living in now.

As I packed up the rest of my stuff I was hit with that terrible wave of nostalgia as I looked around my apartment. This was the first place I was able to call my own. After my foster parents' house, I moved in with some friends during college. Then I moved into my boyfriend, Kyle's, place for a few years. When I walked in on him fucking not one but two girls in our bed, I quickly found a place that I could afford and had been living here for the past four happily single and happily drama free years.

Walking into the bathroom I flipped on the light and looked at myself in the mirror. Was it really a good idea to start all over again? I wasn't twenty years old anymore, I wasn't even twenty-seven anymore. No, I was Thirty. Thirty years old and starting out in a new city as a receptionist. The money and the idea of a new adventure may have blinded me when I took the new job.

Yeah, manager of a coffee house wasn't anything to boast about but manager meant something to people no matter where it was. Receptionist didn't really have the same affect. Not only was the position title a downward movement but I was going to be moving somewhere I had no friends or family. Granted I didn't have any family here, or anywhere for that matter, but I did have friends.

I also had someone that could have potentially been more had the timing not been so shitty. For over a year this super-hot man named Leo had been coming into the shop every single day. He was 6'3 with dark blonde hair and the most amazing pair of dark brown eyes that I just wanted to fall into. Though the eyes were second to his body. He was beyond sexy. His arms were all muscly, his legs toned, he had an ass that nearly drove me feral, and while I had never seen him without a shirt (Damn no shirt no service rule) I knew his abs would have been drool worthy.

When Leo first started to come into the store things were fine. I pepped up a bit when he walked in and gave my best customer service. But as the year went on and he kept coming in we would start to talk a bit. Talking turned to joking, which turned to teasing, which turned to flirting.

Now, I had been with men before, granted the asshole cheater had been the last one I had actually been with sexually and that had been over four years ago but I knew guys looked and were interested. They liked my long chocolate brown hair, ocean blue eyes, ample chest, round ass. Despite what society wanted everyone to think there were guys out there that actually liked bigger women. I was no Jabba the Hutt but I would need to lose 60 to 100 pounds before I would be considered fit. But even still, being the weight, I was Leo still found my attractive.

A fact that was made perfectly clear three days ago when he asked for my number and told me that he wanted to take me on a date. Just my luck that the tall tanned sex god made it clear that he wanted to date me three days before I move away. Granted it was only a three-hour trip and, while long distance relationships were hard and I doubted it was a good way to start things off, I was willing to try for him. The only problem was that Creepy Kevin, the man who would leer at me and make gross sexual innuendos whenever he had a chance, was standing right behind him. So, I regretfully, told him that I didn't give my number out at work. I almost wrote my number on his cup but with Kevin's eyes constantly on me I decided that I better not risk it and just give him the number the next day but he never came in.

After packing the last of my bags, I looked around the room wondering what I could do now. I had all this pent-up energy from both excitement and worry that I couldn't possibly go to sleep right now. Instead, I grabbed my small flashlight taser and pepper spray out of my bag and went for a walk. Yes, it was night. Yes, I knew the dangers of walking at night. But I had my stun gun and spray and I had done this countless times over the past several years. Besides let's be honest, those kinds of things didn't happen to women like me.

As I walked, I reminisced about what my life had been and daydreamed of what it could be like in a year from now. A flashlight coming from the other side of the street caught my attention and my hand tightened around my flashlight, thumb on the button in case I needed to tase some sicko. To my surprise Leo jogged over to me, looking equally surprised to see me.

"Ella?" A familiar deep voice asked. There was something about his voice that always seemed to wake up my libido.

"Hey Leo. I didn't know you lived around here." Looking down I saw a black leash hanging from his hand, the sweet as pie Pitbull that he would bring by the shop to get a small cup of whip cream no where to be found, "Oh no. Did Thor get away."

"Yeah." He sighed, holding up the leash. "I was taking the trash out and must not have locked the gate. I chased him down a couple of streets but..." he let out a heavy, exasperated breath.

"Little too fast for ya?"

"You could say that." He chuckled. "I thought I heard his bark come from this way though so I'm hoping he's getting ready to come back. I don't think my heart can take chasing him five more blocks." his voice lightening a bit as he laughed.

"I'll help you look for him." I smiled before calling out the dog's name as we started to walk. We did this for a few minutes, taking turns calling the dog and listening for any response when we would hear a bark we'd begin to head in that direction. "So, about the other day."

"It's okay. I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that."

"No. Its not that." I assured him. "Kind of wish you had done it a little sooner. Timing just kind of sucks."

"Really?" he asked, turning to look at me. "Did you just start dating someone?"

"No. There are two things. The first is the guy that was behind you makes me extremely uncomfortable to the point I would have banned him from the store if he wasn't the owner's cousin so I didn't really want him getting my number and second is...I'm moving out of town."

"How far?"

"Three hours."

"Okay." He chewed on his bottom lip before looking around. "Well, the creepy guys isn't here anymore so... could I get that number?"

"You still want it?" My cheeks actually hurt from how big I was smiling.

"Of course, I do. Three hours is nothing. Especially with text and phone calls and video calls." He said the last one with a wiggle of his eyebrows, making me blush.

"Okay how about this. We find Thor then you guys walk me home and I'll give you that number."

"Deal." He said, taking my hand in his.

We continued down the street, calling for the dog. Every now and then he would squeeze my hand or move me a little further from the road whenever a car would pass by. I was more than happy to follow this dog around all night as long as it meant I got to spend more time with Leo.

"Can I help-" Leo began, confusion evident in his voice. "Hey what are you-"

A sharp pain erupted on the back of my head and everything went dark. I remembered waking up several times to see thin lines of light. The second my heart rate picked up there was an odd mechanical whirring and I was out again. This happened probably four or five times that I could remember.

Pain and cold were the only things that I could feel as I finally started to come to. I groaned at the pain and went to reach for my head to check for blood. There was a clinking sound and then my arm stopped moving. Though it hurt I forced my eyes opened and waited for the blurry room to come into focus. A task that was made even harder in my groggy state by the dim lighting.

A small fan with a single dim light bulb hung from the ceiling, explaining some of the chill in the room. The rest was explained when I looked down to see that all of my clothes had been removed and I had been laid on a thin mattress. I was higher than a normal bed so they had probably set the mattress atop a table. Leather cuffs attached to chains held my wrist near my head. Leathers straps held my thighs open wide and though I couldn't see my feet I felt around to find that my ankles had been attached to the table legs.

I wanted to scream, to call for help and beg to be set free. But calling for help would inform my captors that I was awake and I wasn't ready for whatever they had in store for me. Looking around I tried to figure a way out of my bindings when I saw something in the corner. Or rather someone. Leo was strung up limply by his wrist, his chin dropping into his bare chest. More panic filled me when I saw that he too had been stripped bare.

Had it not been for the dire circumstance I would have enjoyed the sight. His abs were just as I had expected them to be. Perfection. And his cock would have been something to marvel at. Even limp had to be a good seven inches and the hysterical part of my mind wondered if he was a grower or a shower. Figuring where this situation might be headed I kind of hoped he was a shrinker, knowing how little use my poor pussy had gotten in the last few years and knowing that the longest thing that had been shoved up there had been my five-inch vibrator. A length I had gotten because Kyle had been about that size and I was comfortable with it. Even still I tended to just stick with external stimulation so even my vibrator hadn't been used to often.

There was a groaning coming from the corner and I looked over to see Leo beginning to wake up. Instantly he began to fight against his restraints loudly.

"Leo. Leo!" I hissed trying to get his attention.

Stopping he looked over at me, his eyes raking up and down my naked form, his cock already beginning to harden and grow. Shit. He's a grower.

"Holy shit." He whispered; his bindings momentarily forgotten.

"Stop." I nearly growled, embarrassment heating my skin. "Will you focus please. We need to find a way ou-"

A static noise sounded from somewhere near the ceiling behind me and a deep, obviously altered accented voice came through a speaker. "Good you're both awake. We'd like to thank you both for volunteering."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I yelled, the strain making my head hurt.

"I didn't volunteer for shit!" Leo shouted

"You have now." I voice said flatly. "Now, Ms. Elenora Rowe. You will be referred to as subject A for the remainder of the experiment. Mr. Leo Hawthorne You will be referred to as subject B."

"Are you insane. Just let us go!" I pleaded to the disembodied voice. Yanking at my binding to try to free myself

"Subject B." The voice continued, completely ignoring me. "We would like you to guide subject A to climax."

I froze. Time Froze. Everything completely stopped as I registered what the man had just said. He wanted Leo to make me cum? With wide eyes I looked over to Leo whose eyes darted between the speaker box somewhere behind me and back to me.

"No way." He said, shaking his head.

I watched as a small window, maybe four inches wide opened in the wall. A black bar slowly pushed through and the second it hit Leo bright blue sparks and a loud popping noise came from it. His screams bounced off the walls and a second later the black bar disappeared back into the hole.

"Subject B. We would like you to guide subject A to climax." The voice repeated.

"Not happening." Leo said through labored pants.

The window opened again and I saw the black bar beginning to make its way back towards Leo.

"Just do it." I said, making the bar stop. "It's okay. Just do it."

His eyes held mine for a moment, a battle waging behind those beautiful brown eyes. Sighing he nodded his head and the bindings on his wrist opened. Leo slumped to the ground for a second before he straightened up and slowly made his way over to me. The sound of a chain scraping the floor, informing me that though he was able to move around he was in no way free. He approached me, hands balled into fist at his side, his eyes once again roaming my body, splayed out for his perusal.

"The first part of this test is to see how fear and stress effect arousal. Subject A do you feel aroused?"

"Fuck you! No, I don't feel aroused." I yelled, my entire body heating up from embarrassment.

"Subject B, has being tied up and viewed resulted in Subject A becoming wet?"

There was a moment of hesitation before I felt Leo's hands rest on my thighs. Turning my head, I stared at the wall as his fingers slid through my slick folds. "Fuck, yes." He whispered, almost groaning as his gaze burned into the side of my head. The tip of his finger brushed against my clit before traveling back to my opening, swirling gentle circles, causing me clamp my lips together to suppress a moan. Clearing his throat and pulled his hand away from me before he called a little louder. "I-I mean yes."

There was a moment of silence before the voice came back. "All right. Proceed."

When nothing happened, I turned back to look at Leo who was watching me. His tongue flicked out to wet his lips as his hands ran up and down my inner thighs, trying to soothe me. "It's okay." I whispered. While I would have rather, he not do this now, in a few months after dating sure but the same day he gets my number? Hell no. But I'd rather he do this than get tased again.

"Just relax." He said, trying to give me a reassuring smiled. "I'll take care of you." Then without another word he lowered his head between my legs.

My ex had eaten me out before and it had been fine. I mean I came but Leo... He licked my pussy like it had been made specifically for him. At the start his hands massaged the insides of my thighs while his tongue lapped at my opening before making long strokes to tease my already growing clit.

Soft mewls of pleasure turned into moans when his mouth suctioned onto the bud, his tongue flicking over it. His hands left my thighs and I felt him slip a finger into the weeping entrance followed shortly by another. With my thighs being bound to the table it was difficult to move but I was able to gently rock my hips against his mouth. A familiar pressure beginning to build in my lower stomach.

A slight pressure on my asshole took me out of the moment and I tried to back away from him, the bindings making it impossible. "No. Leo. Not there. I-"

"Shhh." He cooed, lightly blowing on my sensitive clit, pulling a needy whine from me. "I'm not going to go in yet." He assured me as his thumb swiped up to collect more of my juices before massaging my hole again. The word yet gave me some pause but when his mouth went back to my clit all thought left my head.

I wasn't sure how but just the slight pressure mixed with what his fingers were doing inside of me and what his mouth was doing outside was quickly bringing on what I knew had to be the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Oh fuck. Oh, Leo yes, I ahhh." I moaned, squirming my bound limbs. "Yes. Please just like that. Oh! Fuck me. Oh God I-." My hands wrapped around the chains securing my wrist and I pulled, needing something to hold onto. "I-I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck! Fuck! Y-Yes! Ahhh!" I moaned as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over me.

Leo licked me through my entire climax, even staying down there to lap up the last of my juices before standing up, a hungry look in his eyes as he leaned down and kissed my knee.

"Good." The voice came back, reminding me that the pleasure that I had just received had not been my choice. "Now if you would penetrate subject A. Try to see if you can coax another one out of her that way."

My eyes flew to his but this time I saw no hesitation in his as he positioned the head of his cock at my opening. I couldn't contain my whine of discomfort, the burn I thought I would never feel again in my life coming back as he stretched my small hole.

Not only was he longer than anything I had ever had inside of me but I had obviously overlooked his girth. Slowly he pushed into me, pulling out every now and then before going further in, slowly opening me up. soft moans and curses leaving his mouth as he did. Leo stilled when he had bottomed out, the tip of his cock pressing up against my cervix. Opening my eyes, I saw his mouth hanging slightly opened, his eyes closed and his brows furrowed.

Groaning out an exhale he slowly began to pull back out. "You're so fucking tight."

He kept his pace slow for a while, allowing me to adjust to his exceptional size before eventually picking up speed and strength, alternating between faster and harder to see what made me moan more. When he reached a rhythm that practically had me screaming for him, he kept the pace, reaching down and rubbing my clit, alternating speed and pressure.

"Fuck Ella." He grunted, wrapping his arms under my legs and pulling me down towards him as far as I could go, pushing his cock deeper in me still. "You look so good taking my cock."

"Leo. God. It's so good. I'm so close."

"Subject B. Cum inside Subject A.

"What!?" I screamed, trying to get my brain to override my body. He couldn't cum in me. I wasn't on any birth control and I doubted they'd give me a plan B pill. "No. Leo you can't not inside. I-!"

His fingers pressed down hard on my clit, rubbing hard and fast and putting my body back in control as my hips ground into his. I came with a loud cry, my hands yanking at the cuffs so much that I knew there had to be some sort of wound. My clenching walls were to much for Leo and he shot string after string of hot cum inside of me.

"That's it baby." He moaned so quietly I don't think he meant for me to hear him, slowing his thrust as my pussy milked his cock. "Fuck. Yeah... Take it all."

The voice was silent as the two of use came down from our highs. When Leo pulled out, I felt some of his seed slip out of my entrance. Looking up a saw Leo staring at the sight, a dreamy look on his face. Shaking his head, he let his mind catch up with him and he began to look for a towel or something to clean me up with. What he came back with was not what I had expected. A small box labeled test 1 cont.

Setting the box down between my legs and opening it, he pulled out a small purple wand that came to a very small rounded point and a black vibrator that had a part that would go inside of me, a part to stimulate my clit, and a part that would tease my asshole. I shook my head, tears beginning to form in my eyes. Setting them both back in the box Leo put his hands on the table and sighed, shaking his head in what I assumed was disbelief.

12