Bound to Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue." The voice said.

"I can't." I cried. "I can't cum anymore. Please."

"Continue."

Looking up I saw Leo had grabbed the small wand and turned it on, He didn't even touch me and I could hear how powerful it was going to be. Walking around the table he pressed his lips to my forehead before lightly trailing the tip of the wand to my nipple, giving my poor sensitive pussy a small break as he teased the top half of my body with the toy, his fingers, and his mouth.

Three orgasms later, one including another dose of Leo's cum shot straight into me, I was finally able to relax. There was a clinking from somewhere across the room and Leo went to investigate. He came back with a small key and began to release me from my restraints.

I sat up, trying to keep a tight hold on my emotions but when my eyes met his I couldn't keep the tidal wave of tears from flowing. Leo held me in his arms, whispering comforting words.

When I had finished crying he moved back a bit to check where i had been bound for injury, seeming relieved when he found none. After placing a small kiss on my red wrist he moved away to try to find something to cover me. He came back with a surprisingly clean sheet and helped me off the table. It hurt to move after being stuck in that position for so longs and enduring so much pounding but I needed to be off the table.

"I'm scared." I admitted, curling up beside him.

"I'll keep you safe." He promised, pressing his lips against my cheeks then my lips before leaning back against the wall and held me against him.

I didn't want to remind him that he was in just as much danger as I was. Sure, it may not feel that way, but he wasn't going to be able to protect me from them. Still, knowing that someone in...however many miles actually cared what happened to me gave me some comfort. Not enough to ease the fear coursing through me but it still helped.

12