Bound to Happen Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella comes face to face with her captor.
6.8k words
4.57
25.5k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how long we had been there but eventually sleep took me. When I woke back up, I was in a room with light blue walls, lying on a small yet surprisingly comfortable bed, and Leo was gone. There was a meal on the small table. The table and connected chair, as well as the bed had been bolted to the ground. Ignoring the food, not knowing if it was actually safe to eat, I headed to the small shower to wash last night's events off of my body before dressing in the thin night gown that had been laid out for me. They had left my small jacket that I had been wearing when I was taken hung up on a small plastic hook. It was too hot in the room to wear so instead I laid down in bed, using it as a type of security blanket.

For the majority of the day I slept, only waking to use the bathroom and to look around the room for any way out. The only contact I had with anyone was when more food was shoved under the door. They didn't speak but at least it told me someone was there. I still didn't eat but I did take the cup and fill it with water from the tap. If they were going to poison me then they were going to have to poison the water line.

I was sitting on the bed wondering how long it would take someone to notice I was missing. It was still a full week before I was supposed to start my new job. Hopefully someone in Leo's life would notice he was gone. My mind drifted back to Thor. I hoped whoever found him was good and would try to find the owner instead of just keeping him. My thoughts were interrupted by a thick gas filling the room and once again everything went dark.

Just like the night before I was naked and chained, this time I wasn't on a table with a mattress but on what I could only describe as a chair one would find at a gynecologist. The only difference was that I my legs had never been raised this high or quite this wide at the gyno. My entire bottom half was practically hovering in the air, all my weight laying on my back and the metal stirrups that my claves were bound to. Just like the night before I was subject to orgasm after orgasm brought on by Leo's mouth, fingers, cock and several toys. My pussy was filled with his cum not twice but three separate times.

The next day was the same. Solitude until the gas then I would find myself in another compromising position. Tied up on the ground, one leg hiked up with the other kept on the ground, my wrist bound together over my head. Just like the days prior I had orgasm after orgasm, the same disembodied voice instructing Leo what it wanted done to me. He had him add another climax every night so I was now up to seven and I had the feeling Leo was enjoying this a lot more than he probably should. I mean I got it. Cumming felt amazing and the fact that it was a guy I was attracted to made it better but I still didn't want it. And to be honest since I was given little to no break between them after the fourth or fifth climax, they started to hurt a bit.

I was tired and scared. Scared of how long this would go on and what would happen when it ended. Scared that all this cum getting shot in me would result in a pregnancy. Something Leo didn't seemed to worry about. Especially since I had caught him using his finger to push some of the dripping cum back into my abused pussy. When I asked him what the hell, he was doing he apologized saying that he just got carried away and thought it was hot. I assured him that there was nothing hot about this situation but from the look he gave me he didn't seem all to convinced.

After our session I explained to him the facts of what was happening to us. The truth was that they were probably eventually going to either kill us or sell us because they couldn't risk anyone finding out what they had done to us. I told him that I understood that cumming in me wasn't really his idea and while he thought it was hot it didn't take the risk away. If a baby were to come out of what was happening, if they didn't terminate the pregnancy, then the baby would either be sold or used as some sort of pawn to keep us compliant. Leo held me tight, wiping at my tears, trying to guarantee that no one was going to sell me. I reminded him that just because he wasn't the one tied down didn't mean that he gets a say in what they do or don't do to us.

His only response was that focusing on the bad that could happen won't help anything. It would only scare us, cloud our minds and hurt us in the long run. That we just needed to keep our heads and figure out what our next move is.

After that, he held me and assured me that he'd protect me just like he had done the nights before. Then, just like the other nights he'd start looking around the room for a way out. I tried to help but after so much it was difficult to even stay awake let alone walk around. So, every night I would fall asleep to Leo trying to break the door or the small windows open.

Back in the blue room I laid on the bed, curled in the fetal position, snuggling my jacket. Whoever had brought me back here had left a thin black sleeveless night gown that fell just to my knees and a black cotton thong. Even though I felt like the choice of underwear was offensive I still wore them. the fabric giving me more protection than I had just a few hours ago. I had mentally complained about the lacy cheeky pair that had been laid out for me the day before but God did I wish I had them now.

Food was shoved under the door and, like a good little prisoner, I walked over, bringing it to the table. Leo had told me that he had eaten the food since day one and hadn't had anything bad happen to him. And seeing how weak I felt the day after the second night when I had gone through all of that with nothing but water in my stomach, I knew better than to refuse the food. I needed all the fuel I could get once I was locked in that room with Leo.

The dinner wasn't terrible. In fact, it was actually pretty good. Today they had given me baked chicken with garlic green beans, a warm fluffy roll, a chocolate pudding cup and a large bottle of Gatorade. The chicken had already been precut into bite size piece since I guess they figured it would be a hassle to cut it with the dull plastic butter knife they had given me.

After eating I lifted the small flap under the door and slid my plate back out into the hall. Closing it back I felt the door give just a bit. Hope swelled in my chest but I tried not to get ahead of myself. I had checked it as soon as I got out of the shower this morning like I did every day and it had been locked.

Standing up I slowly twisted the handle, nearly screaming with joy when it turned this time. I guess while I was napping someone must have come and check on me and had accidentally left it unlocked. Pulling the door open I looked out into the hallway.

Looking at my door I saw there was a small monitor on the wall that showed the room I had been kept in. I looked at the doors around me but didn't see another monitor anywhere. Maybe they were keeping Leo in another part of the building, thinking it would make both of us escaping that much harder.

Heading down the hall I was brought to a stairwell. Taking several deep breaths, I made my way up to the door. Pressing my ear against the wood I tried to listen for movement on the other side. Not hearing anything I pushed the door open, squinting at the bright light.

I had expected something industrial or medical but no, it was almost normal. The artwork that hung on the wall seemed a bit expensive but other than that there was nothing that would suggest this wasn't just a normal house. A giant house, more like a mansion but a house none the less.

Stepping out I shut the door behind me and tip toed out into the hall, listening carefully for the sounds of people coming. If they caught me, what would they do? Throw me back in the blue room to wait for tonight or throw me back in the dim room for a longer session? Either way the chance of escape was here and I was going to take it. All I needed to do was find Leo and we were getting the fuck out of this hell hole.

I had already gone down several hallways, checking different door, most of which didn't seem very important and the others had been locked, when I heard footsteps approaching. Running towards I door I sent up a prayer that it was unlocked. When the door opened, I mentally cheered, running in and closing it as quietly as possible. Keeping my ear pressed against the cold wood I waited for the footsteps to pass.

When they finally did, I looked around the room to see that I was in someone's bedroom. Bedroom might have been a bit of an understatement. A bedroom was supposed to have a bed, a dresser or two, a couple side tables, and maybe, if you were lucky, you'd be able to squeeze a desk and bookcase in there. This room had a gigantic bed, all the bedroom stuff, and sitting area. A fireplace insert had been stuck into the wall and a large flat screen hung over it. Even with the regular bedroom stuff and the sitting area I could still probably do a couple of cartwheels. You know, if you could actually cartwheel without the fear of your tits coming up and blackening your eyes.

"What the hell kind of place is this?" I wondered aloud.

I was just about to head out of the apartment sized bedroom when something caught my eye. On the desk, in a small frame, was a picture of me. Not something that they had taken off social media or anything like that. It was a candid shot that was taken when I was out with my friends for dinner one night. A shiver ran down my spine wondering how on earth they had been able to get this and why. From what the voice always said it seemed like Leo and I had just been two unlucky people they had found on the street but clearly that wasn't true.

Sitting down in the computer chair I picked up the picture tying to remember when it was and if I had noticed anything out of the ordinary that day. Setting the frame back down I must have nudged my mouse because the computer came to life. The screen was a normal blue but there was only a single icon on the background and it terrified me. In the middle of the screen the icon read; Ella

Clicking on it I saw several folders pop up. Folders reading; work, home, social, observations and notes. Clicking on the home folder two more folders came up. Pictures, and Video. With trembling hands, I hit the video folder. Icon after icon ran down the page. They weren't labeled as anything so I just began to click. The first one was of me outside on the balcony, drinking a glass of wine with one of my friends. Clicking off I found another. The picture was dark but there was a noise coming from the speaker. Turning up the brightness and the volume a bit my eyes widened at the realization.

"Oh!" I gasped. "Fuck...yes." My breathing was heavy as I masturbated under my covers, my hand reaching up to fondle my breast through my shirt.

Clicking out I went to another video I saw it was of me in my bathroom in only a pair of jeans and a bra getting ready for work. From where they had the camera you could see practically every inch, especially inside the shower. Looking closely at the reflection in the mirror, I noticed my old shower curtain that I had changed a while ago. That meant that whoever these people were, they had cameras in my apartment for at least three months.

Clicking back out I went to the observation and notes file. It was a long text document. They had everything on here from most cooked meal to most watched tv show. A list of books that had been on my TBR, medication I was on, products I used, even the dates of my last cycle. Down near the bottom there was a post listed three weeks ago. Depo shot administered. 4:27 am.

I remembered waking up a while ago with a pain in my arm. I thought I had just slept on it wrong. "They were in my house while I slept?" I whispered.

I began yanking at the drawers, trying to find something that might tell me who these people were. Something clattered to the floor as I tried to pull the drawers open only to find that they had been locked. The only one that was able to open had nothing of use in it. It only held some blank copy and photo paper.

Sighing I reached down to grab the bottle that had fallen to the ground. Looking at it I stopped breathing. In my hand I held a small red bottle of Trojan warming lube. My stomach churned and I actually gagged. It took a moment and several very deep breaths through my nose before I was sure I wasn't going to vomit on the spot. There was no way it was a coincidence that whoever this was had video of me masturbating and showering and who the hell knew what else and this bottle just happened to be behind the computer for any other reason. Someone had gotten off watching me.

These people had been watching me for months. They had come into my house just to shoot me up with birth control. That meant they had been planning to take me. And now this? Who were these guys? Why did they want me? And why were their crazy rapey stalker eyes pointed at me. Clicking out of the window I lowered the volume and the brightness, not wanting anyone to know I had been here.

I'm the reason Leo's in this mess. They came to get me and he just happened to be there. An easy catch to fulfil whatever plans they had. I was the reason he was trapped here and I had just fussed at him for letting himself get lost in the pleasure. How could I blame him for that? It was a way to escape what was happening to him. To us.

Taking a deep breath looked around the room for something, anything I could use as a weapon. But other than the keyboard or the picture frame there wasn't really anything of practical use. Shaking my head, I remembered that these people had been planning for this and they had already taken down Leo and I once. Granted they hit me in the back of the head but I probably wouldn't have been much help in the fight anyways. But they had been able to get the best of Leo which mean I wasn't going to be able to fight them off. I would have to sneak the two of us out and once I did, I would have to apologize profusely for getting him tangled up in whatever mess this was.

Heading out of the room I continued my way down the hall, checking rooms for Leo. Part of me wondered if I should turn around. Maybe he was in the other half of this gigantic house. I had just made the decision to turn around at the end of the hall when I heard voices.

"I don't know what the next step is." Someone growled.

"I think the best thing to do is just rip off the bandage." A feminine voice answered, an odd accent like the man in the speaker. It wasn't like any accent I could pinpoint where it was from but I supposed but it had a British sort of sound to it.

"It's not that simple and you know it. Now look, I need to finish the instructions for tonight." The first voice snapped back.

Creeping closer I peeked through the small crack in the door. A tall, slim, and very pretty woman with long jet-black hair stood in a black pencil skirt with a white button up top. Beside her, A man with a short buzz cut stood against the wall. He looked like the stereotypical bouncer you would see at a club. For a moment I thought it had been the two of them talking but they were staring at something, or someone that was blocked by the door.

"Looks like the someone's toy got out of their box and is looking to play." A dark, rough voice whispered behind me, his breath caressing my ear.

Gasping I turned around to quickly, losing my balance in the process, and falling through the slightly opened door. The second my butt hit the floor I was covered by something heavy that left trails of wet slime all over my face. Struggling I pushed the light brown pit bull away and cleaned my face of saliva. My eyes trailed from the familiar dog to the woman, the bouncer looking guy, and then to the man who stood behind the desk in a crisp dark blue button up shirt, sleeves rolled up on his forearms, and a dark red tie. The man with dark blonde hair and impossibly gorgeous brown eyes. Leo.

Scrambling to my feet I looked between the four people and the dog. "What the hell is going on?"

"Looks like the cats out of the bag boss." The bouncer sighed pushing off the wall. Something about his voice was familiar but I couldn't quiet place it.

"Boss?" I knew what I was seeing but I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"How the fuck did she get out?" Leo demanded, glaring at the three strangers, refusing to meet my gaze. His usual husky voice was different. It had the same slight accent to it that the woman had, just like the voice I heard in the speaker.

"When you asked me to check on her earlier." The woman whispered, her shoulder bunching up near her ears. "I checked the cameras to make sure she was asleep and then went in to check her. You said you were worried about her getting dehydrated so I wanted to see if I needed to send up some Gatorade or something with her meal. I must have forgotten to lock it back."

"Hello!?" I shouted, waving my hands. "I'm still here. You can't do this. People are going to be looking for me. I have a job-."

"Yeah. At New Vision Marketing." The man against the wall said, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

Suddenly realization hit me. I had heard that voice once before. Weeks ago, on the phone when he offered me an amazing job. My blood ran cold as I looked from him to Leo, who still refused to meet my eye. There was no job. No apartment that I would be moving to. No one would be expecting me. My only chance of someone even knowing I was missing would be if one of my friends tried to get up with me. However, I was notorious for forgetting to respond to text so it could take weeks if not months for any of them to even begin to worry.

"No." I shook my head, backing towards the door, tears coming to my eyes. "Nonononono. That's not possible. There was a website, yelp reviews, I even checked Glassdoor because I thought it was too good. They had stuff on there from well over a year ago."

"It's amazing what hackers can do." The bouncer said with a slight shrug of his shoulder.

"Why?" I asked, looking to Leo but he kept quiet, as he looked down to pet Thor's large head. Anger surged and I took a step towards him, my hand curling into a fist.

"You want me to get her out of here?" the man that had frightened me asked, grabbing my wrist and quickly pulling them behind me, stopping my attack. I struggled against the mans grasp but it did nothing.

The action of him pulling my arms behind my back caused my breast to push out, and my struggles were probably making them bounce, something that finally did make Leo look at me, his eyes zeroing in on the way my nipples pressed against the sheer fabric of my gown. His eyes darkened a bit before taking in a deep breath through his nose. Pulling his eyes from my chest he looked back at the woman. "You should have made sure the door was locked."

"I know. I'm so sorry." She said, pouting her lips out and batting her eyes.

The man's hard, thick, denim covered dick pressed against the inside of my hand, making slight jerking motions that none of the other could probably even see. "I'll take her back to her room and you can figure out what you want to say to her. Or you can skip a step and I can take her to the other room so you can..." He let the sentence trail off, his cock growing more at the mention.

My face heated. Not only had I been stupid enough to think Leo was a good guy and that I was the bad guy for somehow getting him into this. Now, I knew he was the reason I was here. I also knew that everyone in this room, hell everyone in this entire building, knew what we did in that dimly lit room. Or more rather, what Leo did to me.

Did they know how much I had liked it? How at the beginning I would ask for more? More of his touches, his tongue, everything. At the beginning it was more of a way to ease his guilt for doing what the faceless voice told him to. If he knew I liked it then maybe he wouldn't feel so bad about having to do it. And on top of all of that, the asshole behind me was currently trying to jerk himself into my restrained hands.

12