Bound to Happen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my palm, I caught ahold of his crotch and squeezed with all my might, using what little nails I had to really try and cause some damage. The man let out a strangled cry, pushing me away and falling to the floor. I stumbled forward, catching myself on the desk surprised when Thor put himself between me and the man on the ground. A deep threatening growl coming from what I had thought was practically a living breathing stuffed animal.

"You crazy fucking bitch." The man glared at me as he cupped his injured penis. It was then that I realized I recognized him too. He had been in one of the agency videos, smiling and laughing with the rest of them.

"And that's why when I fuck her, she doesn't get her hands." Leo sighed, rounding the desk and walking towards the man. I don't think he intended the comment to feel like a punch to the gut but internally I was down on the ground gasping for air. "Did you like the feel of my woman's hands on your cock?" He asked, his voice taking on a dangerous tone that had me backing up a few steps. "Did you think you'd take her back to her cool down room and you'd get a few strokes from her?" Grabbing the man by the front of the shirt he pulled him up, so that he was right in the guy's face. "You ever fucking touch her again I'll make sure she grabs your cock. She'll hold it for me while I cut it off." Letting the man go he turned to the bouncer and nodded his head towards the man. "Get him out of here. He's on outdoor patrol till I figure out what to do with him."

"Yes sir." He said, giving me a small nod before heading towards the door, grabbing the now trembling man and dragging him out.

"Thor, go with Kimberly." Leo told the dog. Thor backed closer to me, his tongue hanging out and his tail wagging happily. "Now Thor." He said a little more sternly, pointing to the door.

The woman, Kimberly, walked to the door, calling for the dog. She closed the door behind them when they left, a soft clicking telling me that it had somehow locked. I could feel Leo's eyes on me but I refused to look at him, keeping my eyes on the door and my arms wrapped around myself.

"Ella." His voice was gentle, the way you would talk to a scared animal.

"I'm not your woman." My voice was low and sounded surprisingly numb. I supposed it was because my emotions were still battling to see which would make it out on top. I continued stared at the door, now I was the one refusing to look at him.

"Ella." His voice was calm but slightly less gentle, more annoyed that I was denying what he thought was obvious.

"How could you? How could you do this to me?" I asked, hurt and anger finally beating the other emotions a I let my glare settle on him. "You spied on me, broke into my house, put up cameras... how many people saw me..."

"They stopped it and time stamped it for me." He said as if that made a whole lot of difference. "No one saw you but me."

"And who the hell gave you the right to see me?"

"You're mine Ella. You just didn't know that you belong to me." He said this like it was the most obvious thing ever as he took a few steps closer, leaning on the desk. "You've been mine since the first time you slipped up and called me kinky. If only you knew just how much at the time."

I remembered the exact moment he was talking about. It was before we had really started teasing each other. He had been on the phone with someone and made the comment that he had been a bit tied up the last few days. I mumbled one word. Kinky. It was supposed to stay in my head but it slipped out and he had heard me. I apologized over and over for the comment and for eavesdropping but he said it was fine. I explained I was apologizing more out of embarrassment than anything else, making him burst with laughter. Before this second, I thought it had been a good memory but now I wasn't so sure. It was after that little comment that everything changed between us.

"I don't belong to anyone. Least of all you Leo. You raped me!"

"No, I didn't."

"What are you talking about? How could you possibly thing it was anything else?"

"You never told me no. Never told me to stop."

"I didn't know either of us had a choice."

"You could have still said no. Could have fought but instead you gave me permission. You said it was okay. In fact." He walked around the desk, typing for a few minutes before pointing at the TV screen hung on the wall.

"Kiss me. Kiss me, Leo." I had moaned last night as he prepared me for his cock. My hips bucked, trying to find his thick member as his lips found mine, the two of us moaning into the others mouth. I had let myself go. Focusing on the pleasure he gave me so I didn't have to think of the situation we were in.

"God damn it baby." Leo groaned, his lips trailing down my neck as his hand reached down to grab himself. I remembered how it felt as he teased me with the head of his member. Lightly pressing it against my opening before sliding it up to my clit "You want my cock that bad?"

"Mmm hmm." I nodded frantically after he had brought me to the edge four times only to be "told" to stop.. "Please Leo. Please hurry. Stop teasing and put it in. Fuck me."

My relieved moan was cut short as the video paused and I turned to look at him. "You begged me to fuck you. And not just last night. The first night and the second night too." He said walking back around the desk and over to me, standing closer than he had since I fell into the room.

"You taped it?"

He gave a sly smile before shrugging his shoulder. An anger I wasn't aware I was able to feel boiled my blood and my hand shot out to claw him across the face. I guess he was expecting it though because he caught my hand and in a second flat had me faced down on the desk. He wasn't able to get away completely unscathed because I had been able to leave three red scratches down his arm.

"It was coercion." I snarled, trying to wiggle free from his grasp. "It's the same thing."

"Uh-huh. Sure, it was." He scoffed, using his body weight to keep me down.

"It was." I snapped, fighting against him. "Now let me go you son of a bitch."

"Was it?" he asked, wrapping something tightly around my wrist. When he was done, he laid himself against my back, his cock pressing against my ass. "I might have added a bit of incentive that first night, but be honest. If we had made it back to your house that night," His nose ran along my shoulder and face deeply inhaling my scent, his lip catching on my cheek. "I'd have fucked you till the sun came up and you would have still begged me for more."

"You don't know shit." I yelled, wiggling under him and trying not to think about how excited being pressed against his body was making me.

"No?" he whispered, his tongue flicking out to lick the shell of my ear. "How many nights did you lie in bed wishing your fingers were mine? How many of those videos have you moaning my name in the dark. I can think of at least twelve right off the bat."

"That doesn't mean-"

"Yes, it does." He objected. "If I had walked in your house, dropped to my knees and asked to lick your juicy cunt you'd have stripped before the door had fully closed. I know that because even now, when your pissed at me and you're trying to convince yourself that you hate me you're still wet for me. You still want my tongue. My cock. Tell me I'm wrong."

"I do hate you." I whispered, unable to deny the rest of it.

"Good. That's passion. It means I'm under your skin." I felt his hand trail up my leg and I pressed my forehead to the top of the desk forcing the sounds of want that threatened to come out back down. "Because of that I'll soon own your heart just like I own your body."

"Good fucking luck." The words didn't have the bite I intended them to due to the quiver in my voice and the way my ass stuck out, begging him to touch me. He was right about one thing. Apparently, he did own my body because my mind was screaming at it to stop. To turn around and kick the bastard but it wouldn't listen. Responding to Leo's call only.

"Not going to need it but thanks." I could hear the smile in his voice before he pushed off of me. I made to stand up his hand pushed me back down. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He taunted. "You can't get up just yet. You haven't been punished yet."

"For what? What I did to your lacky?"

"Hell no." he laughed. "You're mine and they all know it. That means you will eventually be giving them orders. Please continue to put them in their place. Your punishment is for leaving your room and trying to claw my eyes out." He explained. "We'll do the easy one first. You saw an opportunity and took it so leaving your room will only get you...three."

"Three what?" I asked, looking back just in time to see him lift the back of my night gown.

"God. This ass." Leo groaned, his hand lightly caressing me. "Stay there." He ordered, pulling away a bit. I heard him drop to his knees and felt his hands grip the sides of my bottom. He moved his hands around making my ass bounce for him.

"Stop. What are you doing?" I asked, straightening up only to be pushed back down.

"I said stay or you'll get more." He threatened, massaging my cheeks, his fingers digging into my soft pale skin "Do you know how often I've thought of this ass?" I felt his lips run along the side before his teeth caught the waistband of my thong, pulling it away then letting it smack back against me.

His finger traced the middle strap of my panties, hooking underneath and pulling it to the side. My eyes closed tight trying not to think about what was happening. In the dimly lit room things were easier. I could tell myself he couldn't see things very well but now, in the bright office with the sun streaming through the windows, he could see everything in perfect clarity.

Feeling something warm and wet against my asshole I jumped up. His arms looped under my legs, grabbed the edge of the desk, and lifted so that my feet no longer touched the ground. "Whoa! What the fuck? Stop. Don't... that's so dirty." I struggle against him, trying to get him to put me down so that I could straighten up.

"You're going to get three just for breaking an unspoken rule. What do you think will happen if you actively disobey me?" he asked lifting more until I fell back onto the desk. "Now stay or I'll strap you to the fucking desk."

My feet hit the floor and he waited to make sure I did as he said. His tongue returned, teasing my virgin ass. Had I not been completely mortified it would have been easy to admit that it felt good.

"Try to relax it for me." Leo urged.

Obeying I felt his tongue making soft slow strokes over me. Suddenly he stiffened his tongue and pushed into my ass. A sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan fell from my lips. He did this several more times before giving one last long and slow lick from the bottom of my crack all the way to the top.

Standing back up he ran his hand along my skin again, teasing me by getting closer and closer to my eager pussy. "When I'd come into the shop you'd purposefully bend over and stick this out for me wouldn't you?" When I didn't answer he chuckled. "I thought so."

Reaching over me he grabbed the top of his computer monitor and turned it around. In the black screen I could see the two of us staring back. A few days go I thought I'd have loved to see an image like this, the two of us pressed up together, but I would have expected us to both be smiling. My reflection looked timid, scared and embarrassed.

"Tell me something." Leo said, kissing my shoulder, his reflection keeping eye contact with me. "All those nights when you fucked yourself thinking of me, did you ever imagine I'd have my tongue buried in you sweet ass?" He asked, squeezing my butt hard.

"Leo." I whispered looking away with a blush, feeling turned on, nervous, scared, shy and all sorts of conflicting emotions.

"I did." He admitted. "About seven months ago not to long after I knew I was going to have you." Reaching up he grabbed my breast through my nightgown before continuing. "You were under a table cleaning up a spill. I was torn because I knew you shouldn't be cleaning up after those people but I also wanted to shake their hand. Thanks to them, I got to walk in to see you on your knees with your ass in the air. I almost took your right then."

I wasn't sure if he meant throw me in his car or fucked me right there in front of everyone. From the way Leo's hands were groping me I was thinking the latter but seeing how he did kidnap me it really could have been either.

"Then you finished and went behind the counter. You hadn't seen me and started complaining about the lady that spilled. If I remember correctly, you called her a fucking moron for trying to dig in her bag without putting her full cup of coffee down. Do you remember?"

"Vaguely." I whispered, clamping my lips shut to silence a soft moan from escaping as his palm ran over my nipple.

"I hadn't seen that side of you before, only the sweet woman who served me coffee and turned my dick to stone. I'd never heard you curse and wondered how those words would sound as you screamed them for me. You turned around and saw me. Your eyes got so big I couldn't wait to see how big they would be when you saw my cock for the first time." His tongue flicked out and teased my ear as his finger dipped a bit lower to lightly brush against my slick vagina. My body slumped a bit as lust began to fog my mind. "The look on your face when you saw me getting hard is something I'll never forget."

"Please stop this." I sighed, turning my head to try and look at him.

Removing his hand from my breast he caught my jaw and turned me so that I instead faced the monitor. "I love seeing your reactions to things. You're so expressive."

Suddenly I felt his finger at my hole and I tried to move away from him, shaking my head. His body pressed down keeping me where I was and his hand caught ahold of my jaw again, making me look back at the computer screen.

His gaze was heated as he watched me, spreading fire through my body and a flood between my legs. Slowly I felt him begin to apply pressure against my hole and my eyes widened even more, my mouth dropping open with a gasp. His fingertip broke through the barrier and he slowly slipped in. The uncomfortable feeling didn't last long. He barely made it to the second knuckle before he pulled back out and began to massage the puckered hole.

"The first time I really stick something up this tight little hole it will be in front of a mirror. And the first time I fuck you in it, will be in front of a camera so I can watch it again and again... Maybe we'll watch it together while I'm fucking your ass."

"You won't be fucking my ass ever." I ground out, jumping when I felt him snap the strap of my panties back in place.

"Keep telling yourself that. It will make the shock on your face even more enjoyable when. I do." He smiled, kissing my cheek before letting go of my jaw and standing back up. "Now, are you ready?"

"Ready for wh-"

His hand came down on my ass hard with a loud thwack.

12