Bound to Happen Ch. 05

Story Info
Ella's struggles and Leo's promise.
5.2k words
4.6
10.7k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood beside the coffee table, my arms covering as much of my naked body as they could, while Leo finished wrapping up the long black rope. I could feel his cum cooling as it ran down my leg but tried to ignore it, knowing that there really wasn't anything I could do about it. To distract myself, and against my better judgement, I reached into the box on the table. Curiosity had finally gotten the better of me.

My fingers ran across a thin metal chain and I rolled my eyes, wondering what else he had brought to tie me down with. Pulling it out my heart stopped. It wasn't something to tie me down with. It was a chain leash and attached to the end of it was a small black leather collar. Grabbing the collar, I looked at the small silver tag that dangled from the front. Kitten.

My blood ran cold as I placed the leash back in the box. How long had he been planning this? How long had he wanted to put that around my neck? "I'm never going to get to have normal sex again." I whispered, my hand running across my throat which was already beginning to feel tight.

"What's normal?" Leo asked, tossing the rope into the box before walking behind me and wrapping me in his arms, trapping my arms against my body.

"Not bound or..." I swallowed around a lump that was beginning to form in my throat. "collared."

"You will." He promised, kissing my shoulder. "I just have to know I can trust you first. And as for the collar. You didn't seem too have much of a problem being led around by a tie. A collar and leash aren't really any different."

"It seems different."

The irony that he thought I was the one who couldn't be trusted, on top of him saying how he wanted me to trust him, would have made me laugh once. Last week had, someone said something like that, I'd have probably called him a hypocrite and gone on a rant about how trust was earned and once lost took a lot of time and effort to get back. Rants wouldn't help me. Logic and morals weren't going to save me from this situation.

"Because you're thinking of it that way." He sighed, resting his chin on my shoulder. "It's like comparing underwear to lingerie. It's technically the same thing but they're seen very differently."

His argument made perfect sense but that only frightened me more. It was off putting to hear someone you thought was crazy, and he had to be at least partly crazy if he had thought kidnapping was a good idea, have a logically sound argument.

"I'm cold." I told him, changing the subject. I wanted to go back to my room where he promised I'd be able to stay, left alone for the rest of the night. I needed the solitude to fully wrap my mind around everything.

"Hmm? Oh right." Leo pulled away, grabbing the small pile of clothes, tossing me my nightgown before pulling his underwear and pants back on.

Since he had ripped the straps, I had to tie the straps together, turning it into a makeshift halter dress. I was trying to get the small strands of hair out of the knot that I had made when he came over and knelt in front of me. He ran a small cloth that he had pulled out of the box up the inside of my leg, ridding me of the drying semen, before tossing the washcloth over to where his shirt and my panties still laid.

"Come on." Leo said grabbing the box off the table before taking my hand in his and pulling me out the room

As we walked, I kept my eye out for a way to escape but other than the windows I was never taken near any door that could have led to the outside. Every now and then I would see someone walking down the hall or into a room. How many people were here? How were they all okay with what Leo had done and continued to do?

He led me back down the stairs, back to the door with the monitor beside it. Panic began to rear its ugly head. I wanted to be left alone but I couldn't shake the worry that when I got back into the room the whole nightmare would start all over. The gas would fill the room and I would be back in that dimly lit room.

Punching a few numbers into a small panel near the knob, he opened the door and led me inside. "Grab your jacket and I'll take you to your room."

"What? I thought this was..."

"This was your room temporarily. It was just until I could figure out a way to tell you what all of this really was. I needed to keep you close to the play room."

"Close to the...That's down here?" I asked, grabbing the jacket off the bed and wrapping it around myself. I didn't care how hot it was. I needed the security that it brought me.

He nodded his head before motioning for me to leave the room. We walked two doors away from where I had been kept before he stopped again. "You said you don't want to come in here, right?"

Taking a step back I shook my head, my arms pulling the jacket closer around me.

"Okay stay here a second." he pulled a small keyring from his pocket before shoving the key into the knob. Turning back around his eyes were serious as he repeated. "Stay." Before he pushed the door open.

Hitting something on the wall the room lit up, far brighter than I had ever seen it. The blades of the ceiling fan that I had stared at every night for the past three nights spun in a slow circle. It wasn't Leo's order that kept me rooted in my spot but rather the fear that disobeying him would only lead to me being pulled into that room.

Coming out with a familiar box stacked on top of the one he already had I looked away from him. It was the same box that always held whatever the voice had wanted Leo to use on me that night. Without a word he walked to the door that was between my old room and his play room.

"Come here." Leo commanded.

He held the door open for me and I walked in, the proximity to the other room keeping me compliant. He had neglected to turn the lights on so it could only just barely see that there were things hanging on the side wall but I had no idea what. The click of the door closing cast us into complete darkness for only a second before he flipped the switch.

The sudden light blinded me and I had to blink a few times before the room came into view. Built in shelves, drawers, and cabinets filled the longest wall. Off to the side hanging on the wall had been an array of ridding crops, floggers, canes and even a few options that looked soft and fuzzy from where I stood. There were a few pieces of foldable furniture that I couldn't imagine I would be to thrilled to find out what they were used for.

This room was even less ideal than his play room. This was where he held all the tools he used to torment me. Did he bring me in here so he'd have easy access to whatever he wanted.

"No!" cried turning around to run for the door.

Leo's arms wrapping around me, keeping me from reaching the door. I struggled, trying to break free of his arms. There was no way I was going to refuse to go into one of his evil rooms only to be locked in another.

"Shhh. Shhh." He ran his hand over my hair, trying to calm me. "It's okay."

"No. You said you'd take me to my room and leave me alone. You said we were done after what you just did."

A finger pushed my chin up so that I would look at him. "I will. And we are. I just want you to see it first."

Turning around I looked around the room quickly before looking back up at him.

"Saw it. Now can we leave."

"No." He sighed, putting his hands on my shoulders and turning me around. "Go look and see what I have for you."

For me? That made it seem like he had gotten me some sort of gift when instead they were all for him. My heart dropped into my stomach as I walked further into the room. With shaking hands, I reached out to one of the wooden boxes that reminded me over a jewelry box. Removing the lid, I let out a soft gasp. There were several rows of nipple clamps lined out on black velvet. Some connected with a small chain, others had things dangling from them, while other looked like it would go around the nipple while prongs were pushed inward. From how big the box was I could figure that once you lifted up the top set there would be another row. Or hell maybe there were weights underneath it. I could vaguely remember hearing about people attaching weights to nipple clamps.

Slamming the lid back I continued down the wall, keeping Leo in my peripheral as he went to work putting up everything that he had in the boxes. I walked past one shelf that had a ridiculously large dildo. I wondered how it was anatomically possible for someone to fit that in themselves. Since it had been made, I figured someone must have been able to make it work. The thought of Leo trying to force something like that inside of me made my body hurt as I sped past the shelf.

An entire cabinet had been filled with Anal toys and I quickly closed it. Far to overwhelmed to even think about those at the moment. Not far from me, Leo opened a cabinet to place the gag that he had in the box away.

"What the hell is that?"

"Huh?" Leo asked before following my eyeline.

There sitting in the back of the cabinet was something long and dark. Why did he have a dildo with the gags? I didn't even realize I was moving until I was standing in front of the open cabinet. Reaching in my fingers ran over the large silicon member before pulling it out.

When I saw the straps my first thought was a strap on but then looking more carefully there was a piece on the inside that made no sense. Inside was a piece about two inches long. On the other side of the strap was the five-inch member. This hadn't been improperly placed. This was a gag.

"I-I don't understand."

"Don't worry about that one." Leo said with a roll of his eyes before taking it from my hand and shoving it into the back of the cabinet.

"Who's supposed to... You want to-"

"No." He shook his head, closing the cabinet. "One of my employees got that as a joke. It's not supposed to be in here."

Again, I had to wonder what kind of people these were. Who could know their boss was doing something like this and be fine with it? Even worse who could know and then joke about it?

I continued looking around the room as he finished putting his stuff away. It was either that or stand in the corner staring at the tools that would be used to beat me one day. I had never been into a sex shop before, my only toy had been bought through Amazon, but I had a feeling it would be a lot like this. There were things I had never seen before and had no idea how they would be used.

One such item was just a small white wand. It looked like something was supposed to be inserted into it but I didn't know what it was. I felt something hard against my back and immediately tensed as Leo's arms went around me to take the item from my hand. I wanted to shrink away from him but he kept me trapped between him and the shelf.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked beside my ear, sending a wave of anger and panic through me. Even though I was freaking out mentally my body still responded to him in a way I hated

"No."

Leaning forward so that I stumbled forward a bit, my body now fully pressed against the shelves and him. Grabbing a small box, he opened it to reveal several odd shaped tubes that looked like they were made of glass. Taking one from box he inserted it before stepping away. His hand circled mine as he led me over to an outlet. I was beginning to feel even more apprehensive about whatever this was. If it ran off straight electricity rather than a battery that meant it probably pretty powerful.

Once he had turned the object on a soft purple glow began to emit from the glass tube. Lifting my hand, he flipped it over before running the tip across my forearm. When it made contact with my skin the purple glow intensified, accompanied with a crackling noise and a sudden tingle that was way more than just surface level.

It hadn't hurt prese; it was more like a pulse that had the muscle in my arm jump. I thought back to when I was a kid and those shocker pens were going around. It hadn't been quiet that intense but I imagined it probably could, and much worse, at higher levels.

But I knew what was going on here and what everything in this room was for. Leo wouldn't be happy just running that thing along my arm. He'd want it against more sensitive places.

Puling my hand away I backed up a few steps. "What do you think you're going to do to me?"

His eyes were dark and hooded as he smirked down at me. "Don't ask questions you already know the answer to. You know exactly what I'm going to do."

Shaking my head, I felt a lump forming in my throat as tears began to sting my eyes. "So, is this how it works?" I asked my breathing coming quicker as panic began to surge. "You have your way with them until their broken. You make them compliant and then ship them off to the highest bidder? How many girls have you done this too?"

Leo's eyebrows furrowed as he unplugged the device. "What are you talking about?

"Sex trafficking?" I hissed through my teeth, anger replacing the fear I had felt only a moment ago. "I've heard interviews from people who've escaped. They always say the first guy has his way with her, breaks her and scared her into obedience before either passing her around for money or selling her off entirely. Now how many women have you done this to?"

"None." Leo sighed as he rounds the electrical cord back up. I hated calm he seemed. My insides were a fucking hurricane and I wanted to strangle him. He had turned his back to me. With a rage burning in my chest, I grabbed one of the long wooden poles off the wall. If I had to use this as a weapon to get out then so be it. "Ella." He continued in a soft a gentle voice after he put everything back up. "I already told you. No one is going to sell you. And I don't want you broken-"

I swung the cane at him just as he was turning around. He must have heard my small grunt of exertion because he was able to duck the swing in just the nick of time. I swung again but he caught it in his large hand. I knew the punishment for trying to bludgeon him would be far worse than the small scratches I had given him.

Fear spiked my adrenaline as I kicked out, connecting with his stomach. The small thrill I had gotten from the 'oof' that was pushed from his mouth was short lived as he yanked the cane from my grip. I wasn't sure how it happened but one moment I was glaring at him, gearing up to throw a right hook and the next I was on the back with him on top of me.

"Liar!" I spat, kicking and fighting. "You've been lying since we met. Why the fuck would I believe a word you say?"

"Stop!" He bellowed, trying to keep me still.

He placed the cane just out of my reach but that didn't stop me from trying to grab for it. I pushed and clawed and flailed around trying to buck him off of me. That was until I felt a hand wrap around my neck. Instinctively, my hands flew up to try to protect my neck. This must have been his goal because the second my hands were close enough, he grabbed my wrist and pinned them to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed, still struggling against his strength. I wished I had hit him. Even if it hadn't done any damage, even if it wouldn't help me get away from him. At least then, maybe he would have been angry enough to kill me.

"Look at me." He spoke slow, a barely contained fury darkening his voice.

I continued to struggle, cursing and calling him ever name in the book. I hated how he didn't seem have any issue keeping me pinned down. I had never considered myself weak before. Sure there were things I had issues doing but that hadn't meant I was weak. Besides weren't extreme situations like this supposed to give you adrenaline? Mothers could lift cars off babies it should be able to kick a guy off me. Clearly, that was not the case.

"Ella." He sounded like an adult trying to discipline a child without flying off the handle. "Stop fighting and look at me. Now."

Gritting my teeth, I glared up at him, wishing the phrase glaring daggers was a literal thing. Leo's brown eyes looked black as he stared down at me. His jaw was clenched as he took several deep breaths through his nose. Off and on today my emotions had switched between fear and anger but nothing, and I mean nothing, I had felt today had come close to this. Though only a minute ago I had wanted to get all of this over with. When I had a weapon in my hand I was brave enough to think I would be able to put up a fight and if I died I would go down swinging. Now, there was no weapon, no swinging, no fight. Just fear and the need to keep living.

"I have never lied to you." He spoke through clenched teeth as his hand came down to wrap around my wrist, keeping me still. An act that was pointless however seeing how is anger had me frozen in place. "I mislead you but I have never lied to you. So, believe me when I say this. You are mine. I will not sell you. I will keep you safe. No one will take you from me."

Keep me safe? He was the one I was in danger from. I would be safe if he would just let me go!

He moved my hands so that he could hold them both in one of his as his hand came down to grip my chin. "I don't want to break you. Broken women have no humor, no sarcasm, no excitement. I want you fierce to everyone, but I want you to melt for me. I want you ready and willing to please me at any time day or night just like I will do for you. I will not break you but I will mold you into who you were always meant to be."

I wasn't sure what was worse. The idea of him breaking me and taking all the fight out of me or the idea of him molding me. Keeping me who I was, maybe a bit tougher around the edges, while convincing me that I was okay with all of this. The idea that one day I might be happy that he had abducted me, raped me, and who knows what else he had in store for me.

Leo's lips descended on mine, groaning his approval when I didn't fight him. His free hand ran over my chest but he stopped himself before he took anything further. Pulling his lips away I watched as he leaned over to grab the cane before standing up.

"In the hall." He commanded. grabbing the cane, I scrambled to my feet and rushed to the door. Of course, it had locked so Leo had to unlock it before I could leave.

My hands fidgeting with the ends of my jacket sleeves as I stood in the hallway. I noticed that he had brought the cane out with him and blanched knowing that my punishment was going to involve it somehow.

"Strip." When I wasn't quick enough the cane shot out hitting against the wall hard enough to put a whole in the drywall. "Strip."

Logically I knew dry wall was easily break but just the idea of making him any angrier and getting hit harder had me moving as quickly as possible. I removed my jacket before untying the knot that held my night gown up. It fell to the ground, pooling around my feet as I clutched my jacket to my chest. Leo held out his hand, curling his fingers in a couple of times, signaling for the jacket.

"Stand against the wall facing away, put your hands behind your head."

Shit. Shit. Shit. I eyed the cane in his hand as my palms began to sweat. He was going to hit me again. He was going to make it very clear why I should never fight him. Even though he said he didn't want me broken, he was going to start breaking me that very second.

Standing against the wall; my fingers laced behind my head as I began to sob silently. Feeling the cane gently run over my ass I jumped, letting out a small squeak of fear. The cane continued to run along my ass, up my back, over my legs, leaving every now and then just to come back with the same gentleness. The waiting was probably worse than the actual caning but of course I couldn't really be sure.

The cane left and when it wasn't immediately pressed against my skin again, I tensed, waiting for the blow, wondering where it would land. Instead of the cane a hand cupped my ass as a pair of lips pressed to my shoulder.

12