Bound to Happen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what's going to happen." Leo whispered as his hands roamed my body. "You are going to walk to your room, naked. When I tell you to stop, you stop. If I tell you to bend over, you bend. You will do whatever I tell you to and if you don't then you get the real punishment." He grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around. "Understand this." The cane pressed firmly against the underside of my chin. "The only reason you are getting this as a punishment is because I promised you, I'd take you to your room and leave you alone. If I cane you I cannot in good conscious leave you alone after that. You'll need to be taken care of like I did earlier. So, obey my orders and don't turn me into a liar."

"Okay." The words were barely audible, even to me but the nod of my head was all that Leo needed.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. I expected him to take a picture or video but was surprised when he called someone instead. "Kimberly. Tell everyone to get out of every single hallway and stairwell leading to Ella's room." There was a short pause as Kimberly answered. "I don't care what they're doing or what they do while they wait for the all clear." Another pause. "Tell them to get the fuck out of there now or they'll be dealing with me." He hung up, sliding the phone back into his pocket before pointing towards the stairs with the cane. "Go."

A walk that probably would have only taken fifteen minutes ended up taking nearly three times as long. He would have me stop every now and then so that he could touch, kiss, grope, or lick whatever he wanted. He had us stay at the top of stairs for a particularly long time.

Right as my feet had hit the top landing, he had me sink to my hands and knees. He told me to spread my legs and stick out my ass for him. He stood a few steps below me so while I was in that position my pussy and ass were right in his face. His hands and lips roamed over my body. I felt his teeth sink into my ass cheek, not hard enough to break skin but I was sure his teeth had indented my left cheek.

He touched and teased me for some time but the second he had worked a moan from me he had me stand and continue. We were walking down the hall when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I gasped when he turned me around and pushed me against the wall. His mouth devoured mine as his fingers found my nipples, flicking the sensitive buds.

My moan fell into his lips and I cursed myself. There had to be a way to mentally override the sensations, I expected him to pull away like he had every time before. I wanted him to stop. I swear I did. I hated this man, I feared him, I wanted his hands and lips off of me. So, I didn't understand why I had to fight the urge to wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. Why the way his teeth grazed along my neck send a pleasant shiver down my body making my pussy clench.

"We're here Kitten." He deep breath voice whispered in my ear.

He stepped away, watching me. I steeled my expression, trying to look as

unaffected by him as humanly possible. I didn't want him to know how badly my body wanted him. Pushing away from the wall I looked over to the door he motioned me to. Taking a deep breath, I pushed it open.

The room was huge. Just like the one I had hidden into when I escaped from the basement earlier that morning. He had made sure to point it out to me when we had passed it not to long ago. He knew I had been in there but I guess he wanted to remind me it was his.

It was decorated similarly to his. Large bed, sitting area in front of a fake fireplace, a desk with a small computer, the only difference was that this room had a couple of bookcases that had already been filled with books.

"The computer isn't connected to the internet but there are games and you can message me at any time."

Wrapping my arms around myself I gave a small nod as I looked around. There were two other doors to the right and left of the fireplace. I assumed they were the closet and the bathroom.

I could feel Leo's body heat as he stepped up behind me again. "I know you aren't thrilled right now." He whispered, actually sounding a little sad by this fact, as he took one of my hands. "I know what you must be thinking about all of this." He guided my hand down my stomach as his foot kicked out to spread my legs. "Do you feel that?" he asked as he pressed my fingers to my wet pussy.

The amount of shame I felt was something I would never be able to describe. This man had done terrible things to me and I was soaking wet because of him.

"Your body knows what it wants." His lips ghost the shell of my ear as he moved my fingers around my clit making me gasp. "Who it belongs to. Your head just needs to catch up."

The heat from his body disappeared from my back and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Take some time to get your head around your new life. The quicker you accept it the easier everything will be. I'll see you tomorrow."

The door closed followed by the clicking of a lock echoing in my ear. I couldn't even cry. It was like I had somehow become numb to what was happening. Maybe it was my brains way of protecting me. Giving me time to sort through the chaos, humiliation, and betrayal I had learned of in only a few hours.

Walking into the room I made my way to the closet. It was filled with clothes but I didn't even care to look through them. Grabbing a dark blue robe, I let my fingers run over the soft cotton before heading to the bathroom. I needed a shower to wash him off of me. I needed to find something to wear and I needed sleep. I'd finish processing everything in the morning as well as trying to see what my next step was going to be.

Turning the, ridiculously large, walk-in shower as hot as I could stand, I waited for the water to get hot as I looked around the room for any sign of a camera. I didn't see one but that didn't mean there wasn't one there. With a heavy sigh I got into the shower, grabbing the loofa and covering it with body wash. I scrubbed the first, and maybe even the second layer of skin away before taking extra care to wash my private areas. I wanted any trace of him off of me.

Getting out I grabbed the towel that had been supplied for me, drying off before wrapping myself in the robe. Making my way back into the closet I looked through the dresser that had been placed inside. There was underwear that wasn't sexy or revealing. Just plain cotton hipsters. Relief rushed over me, more so when I found a pair of leggings and an extremely baggy shirt. At least I could be fully covered, something I had been able to be since I was taken.

Before I crawled into bed, I pushed the desk in front of the door. The last thing I needed was to go to sleep only for someone to walk in and take me back downstairs. I set a few things on top to the desk in hopes that if someone did try to come in, they would fall and make enough noise to wake me up. Once I had finished, I climbed into the bed and prayed for a dreamless sleep.

12