Bound to Happen Ch. 07

Story Info
A secret uncovered and a shocking realization.
5.5k words
4.83
5.8k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hey everyone. I am so sorry or dropping off like that. Life kind of got sucky for a while there and I am just now getting things back to a semblance of normalcy. I am so sorry for leaving you guys hanging.)

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since I woke up, strapped naked to a table. My reality had shifted drastically from what I had once been completely normal to one where I was in a state of almost constant arousal. I never knew when Leo would come to me or send one of his servants to come a get me. Never knew if the time I spent with him would be spent; bound, played with, and fucked until I was screaming his name and begging him to stop all while wishing he never did. If there would be gentle touches and kisses that ended with us lying naked beside each other, panting for breath in his arms. Or even just spent hanging out, playing games ranging from silly card games like war or video games like Mario kart.

I could sense a change in myself that terrified me. I still fought against him constantly. Struggling against his hold, negotiating what I wanted, and arguing with him at any point in time. I acted as I had when I had first found out that he had been behind all of this. Even still deep down I could feel the thrill that ran through me when I would see him. At first, I thought it was just an involuntary reaction knowing that I would soon get a release.

I began to realize that while that may be somewhat true it was more than that. I realized it when, after a night of toe curling, mind numbing, semi-unrestrained, yet still insanely primal, sex I had woken up in his arms yet again. Instead of going to my room to take a shower like I usually would have before, curled up in my bed with Thor, I took a quick shower in his room, grabbing a robe that I had been keeping in there for when I needed to get back to my room, opened the door to let Thor in and curled up on the couch with the dog lying on my feet.

When Leo had woken up, I was watching some fantasy movie on Netflix. "I didn't think you'd still be here."

"I'm a bit sore. I didn't want to walk back to the room." I explained, looking up at him and trying not to laugh at the way his hair stuck up on one side.

"Sorry about that." I knew that he wasn't sorry in the least and he could clearly tell from the face I gave him. He just chuckled before leaning down and kissing me softly. When he pulled back his eyes flicked to Thor and then back to me. "What's Thor doing on the couch?"

"...Keeping my feet warm?" I said innocently.

"Mmm hmm." He walked around the couch, patting the dogs back and telling him to get off.

"What? No!" I protested when the cool air hit my feet. "Jackass." Just as I was about to pull my feet under the blanket Leo caught them as he sat beside me, placing them on his lap and massaging them. My head fell back as he expertly pressed his fingers into the pressure points and a soft moan slipped out.

"How sore are you?"

"Sore enough that you better not try anything." I said in all serious, opening my eyes to glare at him.

"Believe it or not I wasn't thinking about that, even after you made that sound." He smirked, pressing down on a particular spot, and pulling another soft groan from me. "I'll call for breakfast to be brought up and after you've eaten, I'm going to get a hot bath ran for you."

"You're going to run me a bath?".

"Yes Ella, I'M going to run you a bath."

And he did. Not just any bath either. There were bubbles and oils and salts, and all kinds of things mixed into the water to help me relax. Leo had even lit a couple of lavender and vanilla candles and placed them on the edge of the giant jacuzzi soaker tub. He surprised me by not joining me even thought the tub could easily fit both of us. Instead, he kissed the top of my head and told me to call out if I needed anything. He was going to be going over some emails and paperwork for the next few hours in the room.

He walked out of the room, and I felt the wall I had been trying my best to maintain begin to crack. I relaxed in the tub until the water ran cold and when I stepped into the bedroom, wrapped in a towel and I saw him sitting on the couch, stacks of papers surrounding him and a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that was big and baggy folded up on the chair across from him a bit of that wall chipped away.

While I wouldn't go as far as to say I had fallen for my captor I had definitely become more comfortable with him. A fact that I was trying my hardest to keep to myself.

I stood at my bedroom window watching as Leo ran laps around the house, Thor running along side of him. Now that I wasn't panicking that I was going to die, and I wasn't trying to glare daggers into every time I looked at him, I was able to take in the man that I was spending all my time with.

Leo was just about to turn when Thor got in his way, sending him plummeting to the ground face first. He rolled over to glare at the dog who bowed before him, tail waving wildly in the air. Instead of standing up Leo stayed on the ground staring at the dog and the next thing I knew Thor lunged at the man. The two of them rolled around on the ground and I couldn't stop the smile that grew on my face.

Why did he have to be freaking crazy enough to put me in this situation? Leo was attractive, smart, funny, could be extremely sweet, was great with animals, and knew exactly what to do to drive me wild. All those positive attributes couldn't outweigh what he had done. I knew that everyone had flaws but kidnapping and raping were a little too big to overlook.

I had been so lost in thought I didn't realize that Leo and Thor had stopped their rough housing and Leo was now looking up at my bedroom window. He raised his hand to wave at me and I forced the smile from my face before lifting my hand and giving a small wave of my own and turning from the window.

Pulling a jacket over my tank top I slipped out of my room. I had finally gotten the courage to start exploring more of the house the day before and decided that was how I was going to spend my time today. So far, the only places I knew were route to the dining room, Leo's office, and his bedroom and if I was going to be staying here, I figured it was just about time to find out more about it.

I had been wondering the halls for a few minutes when I saw a woman who was around my age. It was the girl who usually set out our dinners and would come to get me for meals. She had introduced herself once but neither of us really talked much when she came to get me.

"Uh...Tina?"

"Tia." She corrected, turning around with a smile. "How can I help you Ms. Ella?"

"Just Ella." I held up my hand, waving off the formalities. It was pointless to pretend she didn't know exactly what was happening and what I was here for. "So, I thought if I was going to be staying here, I should probably learn a bit about where exactly 'here' is."

"I'm sorry Ella." Tia's dark eyebrows drew together as she rung her hands together.

"Mr. Hawthorn told us that you weren't to have internet access yet."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that." I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Of course, Leo had told them that. "I was thinking like a book. Is there one here or do you think you could get me one within the next few days?"

"There might be something in the library." She smiled; relief clear in her soft brown eyes that I wasn't going to pitch a fit over her following orders.

Tia led me down the hall and down a flight of stairs to the library. It wasn't much, part of me had been expecting a giant room with floor to ceiling bookcases like what you would see in a fairy tale but that was not the case. Instead, there were four bookcases on one side of the room a computer desk, a little blue couch, and a coffee table. There was a window behind the desk and on the wall opposite the bookcases were a few photos of gorgeous landscapes.

Walking over to one of the bookcases Tia began running her fingers of the spines. It took a minute before she pulled out a large brown book. After asking if there was anything else I needed she walked out and closed the door.

After a second I rushed over to the computer and turned it on. Of course, there was a password to get onto the computer. After trying a few guesses that were clearly too obvious to be a secure password I let out a frustrated groan before walking away from the computer and flopping down on the couch.

I began flipping through the book, not really knowing what I was looking for. I had never been huge on history, so I just wanted to find something that caught my attention. The first thing that had caught my attention was the bold chapter title 'The Stealing of Éabha'. From what I read, Alexander, one of the sons of the king of Barsaint really enjoyed sailing. During one of his trips, he made his way to Ireland where he met a woman named Éabha. He made several trips to from Barsaint to Ireland to see her. On the last trip she told him that he couldn't come back because her father was forcing her to marry a man in exchange for land.

That night he and some of his crew snuck into the village and stole Éabha away, taking her back to his kingdom. When the got back to Barsaint the two were married that very day. They spend many happy years together and had a shit ton of kids.

In the next chapter they talked about how, unlike back home where the groom and bride weren't supposed to see each other the day of the wedding, here it was tradition for the groom to 'steal' his bride. If I had heard about this before I had been stolen, I would have thought it was a cute tradition, but it all hit a little too close to home.

The door opened and I looked up to see Leo walk in the room, cheeks flushed and body sweaty. When he saw the book, his eyes widened just a bit, but he quickly schooled his features. Without a word he walked behind the couch and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Eww!" I struggled to get out of his strong arms. "Get off. You're gross and sweaty."

"You want to come to the shower and help me take care of that?" he asked, burying his face in the crook of my neck, and planting a kiss there.

"No." I told him, finally wiggling free of his grasp. "But might I suggest you take an extremely cold one."

Flipping a few more pages, I froze, and I could hear Leo let out a heavy sigh. On the page were pictures of the country's monarch progressing from paintings all the way to modern pictures. There in the last box was a man staring at the camera with a stoic face. Other than the dark hair and blue eyes and possible extra ten years when the picture had been taken, he looked like an almost carbon copy of Leo.

Turning around I met Leo's eyes for just a second before he walked over to the computer to sit down.

"Um...who the hell is this guy?" I asked, pushing up from the couch.

"Did you try to get on the computer?" Leo asked, ignoring my question.

Storming around the desk I turned the monitor off before glaring down at him.

"Stop changing the subject. Who is that guy in the picture and why does he look so much like you."

Leaning back in the chair he ran his hands over his face before looking up at me. "He's, my father."

"Your father? That was a list of monarchs so that means...you..."

"Technically, I am now."

"Now? You weren't before?"

"it's complicated." I could tell that he was trying to get out of telling me anything. "Lets talk about this later."

"I'm pretty smart. I'm sure I can keep up. Besides I'm still waiting on the 'later' when you were supposed to explain the stalking." I reminded him. "You gotta tell me something. I mean you know all this about me, and I know jack shit about you." He stayed quiet so I sat on the desk, placing my hands in my lap and batting my eyelashes at him. "Please."

Pinching the bridge of his nose he took in a deep breath before letting out a ligng sigh and looking up at me. "My father is the king, but my mother is not the queen. She worked for a florist who did a lot of parties at the palace." He explained. "Henry, my dad, was already married but that doesn't always stop men from going after what they want. Anyways he already had one son so he didn't need another, and the queen wouldn't hear of a bastard in the palace so, dad paid for a place to live and paid for my schooling but that was it. I hadn't even met the man until after I graduated from college. Jack, my half-brother, had been in school with me for a few years and we got close. He convinced me to come and meet him."

"That must have been awkward."

"Let's just say it's not in my top ten happy family moments. Henry was fine I guess, just distant but Julia, the queen acted like I was something on the bottom of her shoe. The entire time I was there she made everyone so miserable that everyone kind of decided that I should just go back home and stay away from the palace.

"So how did it go from 'get lost' to 'long lost prince?'"

"There were some issues going on at the palace a little while before I left for America. When they continued, just to be on the safe side, Henry legitimized me so that if anything happened, the crown would stay in the family. Jack passed not long ago so the title passed to me." He said this so bluntly that I would have thought he didn't care if it weren't for the sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about your brother."

"Thanks." He his voice was soft as he rested his hand on my thigh.

"Why'd you stay in America so long if you had stuff going on here?" his eyes met mine as he raised one of his eyebrows. "Oh." I couldn't keep the blush off my cheeks, but I blamed it on asking dumb questions rather than being the reason he stayed away from home for so long. "Which brings us back to why you didn't just say something and instead decided to stalk and kidnap me."

"I did say something." He reminded me, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms in front of him. "You were just oblivious."

"Fine why stalk and kidnap? Is it because of... I read in that book about the guy who 'kidnapped' a girl and then it kind of became a weird tradition. It's not that right?"

"Would that be so bad?"

"Yes, it'd be bad. First you never asked and I sure as hell never agreed. Would you force it like you forced everything else."

"I wouldn't be the first king to do it." He shrugged and I felt my blood run cold. "But no, I don't plan on needing to force it when the time comes. And to answer your question, no that's not why I kept an eye on you and brought you here."

"Then why?" I begged. I needed a reason. I didn't care if it was dumb or not just something other than that he was obsessed.

"I already answered your question." He said, standing and yanking me off the desk so that I was pressed against him. "Now for mine. Why did you try to get on the computer?"

"To update my Twitter status." I answered sarcastically. "You know just a little, 'Hi world, sorry for dropping off like that got some good news and bad news. Bad news, I was kidnapped by a psycho. Good new, the view from my window is gorgeous #captivelife'."

"Cute." His voice was deadpan, but I could see the amusement in his eyes. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you liked the punishments." His voice was low beside my ear.

"Guess it's a good thing you know better." I tried to keep my voice steady but there was no hiding the breathy quality of it because he was right. There was a part of me that liked the punishment he gave me. Granted I hated when pain was used but the pleasure that I got afterwards was worth it. "Now let me go. You're disgusting."

"And you're going to come to the shower and help me take care of this." He grinned, pulling me away from the desk and towards the door.

"The stench?"

"And this." He grabbed my hand and pressed it to his hardening length. "Mostly this actually."

The sound of the water filled room as Leo adjusted the temperature. There was a reason I preferred to shower in this room rather than mine. While my shower was large with phenomenal water pressure and plenty of storage space, Leo's was a whole other level. He had a large rainfall shower head mounted on the ceiling jets that would spray you from the side, though those weren't on at the moment, and a shower bench that came in handy when you were trying to exfoliate your legs and were a little apprehensive about balancing in the water.

Leo turned, giving me an expected look and, without needing to hear the order I began to remove my clothes for him. He did the same before stepping into the shower and holding his hand out to help me in as well. The water felt amazing, though I could have stood it to be a little warmer, but I tended to take scolding hot showers.

Grabbing the shower sponge I poured some shower gel on, inhaling the familiar intoxicating scent. Placing the sponge on his shoulder I worked my way down his back, noting the soft freckles that decorated his skin, over his toned ass, and down his legs before standing up,

Before I started on his front, I grabbed the face wash and lathered it up in my hands. I was just about the brush it along his skin when his hand circled my wrists, and he brought my plams to his face before practically motor boating my hands. My laughter echoed around the room as Leo looked up to let the water run over his face as I spread the soap behind his ears and down his neck.

Looking back down he brought his lips to mine and pulled me close to him. His tongue pushed into my mouth, and I kissed him back for a minute before pulling back and smacking him in the shoulder.

"No. Off." I said, pulling away from him. "This." I gestured to his body. "Is still gross and you're just getting it on me."

"I'm soooo sorry." He teased, pulling his arms away from me and holding them out to his side.

Rolling my eyes, I started to clean his torso. My fingers ran over at thin scar under his collar bone. I ran the sponge down further before dropping to my knees in front of him. Grasping ahold of his cock I began to clean him, taking more time than I probably needed to, but hygiene was extremely important. That and his grunts and groans of pleasure were doing things to me that I'd rather not fess up to.

Gripping my chin, Leo pulled my face up so that I was looking at him. "Are you teasing me now kitten?"

I shook my head, knowing that it was a complete lie.

His thumb pulled down my lower lip and smirked. "Prove it."

Before he was able to pull his hand away, I caught his hand and pulled his thumb into my mouth, sucking as I ran my hand up and down his length. His other hand tangled into my wet hair, and I released his thumb. I could see the challenge in his eyes. I could teas him all I wanted to but we both knew he would tease me harder.

Dropping my eyes from his I leaned forward, twirling my tongue around his tip a few times before pulling him into my mouth as far as I could.

"All the way Kitten. Open your throat for me, just like we practiced." Leo hissed as my tongue glided over his slit.

By practice he meant from the times he had pushed himself down my throat as he fucked my mouth. Thankfully I had figured out how to breath even with him shoved down my throat. Taking a couple of deep breaths, I pushed forward until I had his entire cock in my mouth. His hand began to set a rhythm. My hands traveled up his leg and while one steadied me against his hip the other began to massage his balls.

Heat pooled between my legs as I pleasured him. I had read the books and seen the porn and the thought of someone taking their pleasure from the main character had always turned me on. When it turned out that I was the one being used for pleasure I would have thought I'd hate it. In any other instance the idea of someone using me for anything pissed me off. But the way Leo used me was a whole other story. The way he stole his pleasure from me and forced mine made my head spin and my pussy throb.

12