Bound to Happen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him begin to twitch and readied myself to take his load, but he pulled my head away from him. "Lean back on your hands." Doing as he said I waited as he jerked himself off over me. Cum shot from his cock, splattering across my breast and torso. "So much for you thinking you were the clean one." He said after a minute of admiring his paint work. Holding his hand out to me he helped me up off the ground.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"Can you blame me?" he asked as he grabbed the sponge that I left here as well as my bodywash.

Running the sponge over me he got his payback as he focused on my more sensitive areas while whispering a mixture of sweet and dirty things in my ear. Putting some feminine wash in his hand Leo pressed between my legs. He didn't even have to do anything. I was so turned on my hips moved against his hand on their own. Every now and then his hand would move to begin playing with my clit, bringing my right to the brink before stopping.

My fingers were gripping the hair at the base of his neck as I whined, hips still moving, seeking my release. "More Master." I begged. "Please don't stop."

"Tell me what you want kitten." I could hear his grin as he pressed down on my clit again.

"OH! I wanna come for you. Please make me cum." His hand pulled away again and I let out a sound between a scream and a cry. "God damnit"

With a chuckle Leo stepped away from me. "Relax Kitten." He smiled grabbing the extending shower head off the wall. "I'm going to give you want you want." Waking over to the bench he sat down, one hand massaging his already hard cock. "I'm going to feel you squeeze me when you cum."

Without waiting for the order, I walked over to him. The corner of his lip turned up as he twirled his finger, instructing me to turn around. Leo's hands found my hips and began to slowly pull me back. I was just about to sit back when his lips found my cheek, planting a soft kiss. Seconds later I felt the sharp sting of his teeth digging into the plump flesh. Not enough to break the skin but hard enough to leave a mark.

His thumb brushed over the mark a few times. "What do you think of getting a tattoo?"

"Of your teeth?" I asked, trying to turn around, only to be stopped by his hands. "Not gonna happen."

"Alright. I'll think of something else." he said, before jerking me back.

The tip of his cock lined up to my entrance and he pulled me down on to him. I moaned at the sensation of being filled. Once she was fully buried inside of me, I wiggled my hips a few times earning a moan from him as well. I felt his lips trailing the side of my neck as he brought the showerhead between my legs. At first there was a gentle spray, then with the click of a button a strong stream hit my clit.

I had used the shower head to masturbate countless times before, but this was so different. Maybe it was his water pressure. Maybe it was the fact that Leo was currently pressed against my cervix. Who knew?

"Fuck Ella." Leo hissed. "Keep still Kitten."

"I can't." I whimpered as my hips moved against the stream of water.

"Yes, you can. Now keep still or I'll have to stop."

"No! Please. Please don't stop." I begged, balling my hands into fist as I tried to keep my hips still.

"Good girl." I could hear the smile on his lips. "Don't want you to cum to quickly. What's the point of playing if you don't get to have fun?" He reached around with his other hand, using two of his fingers he pushed my lips apart so that there was nothing blocking the water from my clit.

"Fuck Leo!" I moaned jerking my hips a bit.

"Are you moving?" He teased.

"No." I shook my head. "No. I'll keep still. Don't stop."

He did as I asked, though not exactly how I wanted him to. He'd keep the stream pointed at one spot and then just as I was nearing my peak my body would move on involuntarily and he'd move to another spot. I was teetering on the edge for five minutes, when he moved the head away from me.

"Wha- Why?" I pleaded. "I didn't move this time."

"Turn around and face me. I want to see your face when you cum." Quickly I obeyed his order, turning around and then repositioning myself on his hard cock. He angled the shower head back to my clit, hitting the button to turn it back on. "Up and down kitten. Fuck yourself with my cock."

Grabbing onto his shoulders I began to move myself and down, swirling my hips every now and then. He kept the stream straight forward and every time I would move down my clit would be hit, pulling a cry of pleasure from me. As I got closer to my orgasm I sped up, my moans bouncing off the wall.

Leaning forward I pressed my lips against his and without hesitation our tongues flicked out the meet each other's. I hadn't realized until after I had done it, but this was the first time I had ever initiated a kiss. When I pulled away the surprise he felt at my kiss was clear in his eyes for just a second before they darkened as my climax finally tore through me.

Doubling forward I pressed my head against his shoulder as my body shook with the intensity of my orgasm, my cry of ecstasy bouncing off the walls around us. His hand ran along my spine as my trembling body began to relax.

Lips pressed against my wet hair before he let out a long heavy sigh, tutting at me. "You really made a mess didn't you Kitten?"

"Technically it was your doing so you made the mess." I retorted with a breathy laugh as I climbed off of him with shaky legs.

Chuckling he grabbed the showerhead, cleaning himself off before wrapping an arm around me. He turned the water on my to clean me as well and when the spray hit my over sensitive clit I let out a startled cry.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay." He whispered

Once we were both cleaned Leo walked out of the shower, quickly drying his hair before wrapping a towel around his waist. Coming back, he draped a warm white fluffy bath sheet around me before leading me back to the bed room.

"I should get back to my room." I said with a yawn, feeling sleep coming quickly.

Without a word he took the bath sheet from around me and began to dry my body. After getting a good bit of the water out of my hair he led me to the bed, pulling back the covers on one side before gently pushing my back so that I was sitting on the side of the bed I usually ended up falling asleep on. He pulled my legs up and tucked them under the covers before pushing my back so that my head rested on the pillow.

"Leo I-" I was silenced by a small kiss on the lips before he made his way to his die of the bed, crawling under the covers with me. "I really should go sleep in my bed." I said, finishing my statement from earlier.

Scooting closer he wrapped his arms around me and tugged so that my back was against his chest. "Go to sleep Ella. You can go back to pretending to hate me when you wake up."

"I do hate you." I said, the bite that was usually in my word were nowhere to be found.

"So you've said." He agreed before his lips pressed against my neck.

I should have resisted. Should have insisted on getting some distance from him. The kiss, how gentle he was being, and the way my stomach fluttered as he snuggled closer to me all told me one thing. Leo had been right. I was falling for him. Not just learning to like what he did to my body but actually falling for the man who had kidnapped me nearly a month ago. Who tied me up, tricked me, raped me, and now held me like a dear lover.

I need fucking therapy. I thought to myself as my eyes began to close. The last thing I could remember before slipping out of consciousness was snuggling closer against him and thinking Would it be so bad?

I had woken hours later to go to the bathroom. According to the clock on the nightstand we had been sleeping for nearly five hours. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep through the rest of the night. Unless....

My eyes flicked over to Leo's sleeping form, zeroing in on the small tent that had been made under the sheets. I knew that if I pulled the covers back it would be greeted with a glorious semi that I could make fully erect within minutes.

Shaking my head, I pushed that thought from my mind. I had initiated one single kiss that didn't mean I wanted to be the one to initiate anything else. Even if just the thought of the things he could make me feel made my toes curl.

Just as I was ready to climb back into bed and force myself to go to sleep there was a light Bing from the computer. Curiously I crept over to the computer, the very same one that I had found the pictures and videos of me on. Leo had told me that it was connected to very few devices, the computer in my room being one of them.

Moving the mouse, I saw a small window that had popped up on the lower right-hand corner that made my heart stop.

12