Bound to Please

Story Info
Part 3 of a Cuckold's Descent.
2.6k words
4.74
38k
74

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening after she got home from work, my wife asked me how I was feeling about what happened the previous night. I told her that all I could think about all day at work was how I had watched her getting fucked by Steve and then watched her suck his big cock dry. I added that they were both so good looking that it was like watching a real-life Barbie and Ken. I then admitted that thinking about what had happened the night before had made me so horny that I had to go to into a stall in the restroom at work and masturbate.

She said that she talked to Steve and they both agreed that having me watch was a big turn-on for them too. Then she asked, "Would you like to watch us again?" I told her that I would, and wanted to know what she had in mind. She said she had talked it over with Steve, and since I had been so well-behaved, I wouldn't have to be tied to the chair next time. I told that sounded good to me, and she said, "Good, then I'll set it up for next week at the same time."

Then she added, "Having you tied up was a real turn-on for me. It gave me a feeling of being in control that I really liked, especially at the end when I made you cum in my mouth, and then shared it with you. I've been thinking about that all day. Did you like me kissing you with your cum in my mouth?"

"Yes," I admitted, "I wouldn't have thought that I would, but I did. In fact, thinking about that was what finally pushed me over the edge when I masturbated at work today."

"Good." she said, "Maybe we can try tying you up again sometime."

On Friday, before she left for work, my wife let me know that, as usual, she would be going out after work to have a few drinks and unwind. She no longer used the pretext of a "girls' night out", since I now knew what she really did on Friday nights had nothing to do with any other female. I asked her where she was going and she replied, "I haven't decided yet. I'll tell you all about it when I get home, but don't wait up."

I was surprised when my wife got home a lot earlier than she usually did on a Friday night. I asked her if she had a good time and she replied, "I did. Why don't you come to bed and I'll tell you about it while you lick me." I followed her into the bedroom, my cock stiffening. She stripped and lay down on the bed. Spreading her legs, she beckoned me with her finger. I crawled between her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. As I worked my way up to her pussy, she asked, "Want to know what I did tonight Baby"

I gave her slit a little lick and said, "Yes".

My wife said, "I was a bad girl. Are you sure you want to hear?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I said as I began to lick my wife's pussy with long slow strokes of my tongue.

"I didn't feel like going to a club and dancing tonight. I just wanted to get fucked, so I drove to a hotel by the airport and went to the bar. There were several businessmen drinking alone, so I looked for the best looking one. I spotted a handsome, fit guy about 10 years older than me and took a seat near him. I ordered a drink and soon caught him looking at me, so I smiled to let him know I was interested. He moved over to a seat next to me and began to chat me up. I finished my drink and he bought me another. When I finished my second drink, I asked him if he was staying at the hotel. He said he was, so I asked if he wanted to take me up to his room. He wanted to know if I was a prostitute and I told him no, I just like to fuck good looking men."

I was getting excited and licking her with deeper and deeper strokes as she continued, "We started kissing in the elevator on the way up to his room and he had his hands all over me. When we got to his room, we continued making out as we stripped each other's clothes off. Then I dropped to me knees and took his cock in my mouth, working my tongue around the head. Sucking his cock was got me wet, and I was ready to jump his bones, so I stood up, pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I started out fucking him slow and easy, savoring each downward stroke on his cock, but I soon began to ride him harder and deeper. I continued riding him until I came all over his dick, and then I flipped on my back and told him to fuck me hard."

I was now tongue fucking my wife as she continued her story, "He climbed on top of me and thrust his cock in and out of me until I began to cum again. He only had an average-sized dick, maybe just a little bigger than you, but he really knew how to fuck. As my pussy clenched his cock and started to spasm, he emptied his balls into me. After he finished, I got up, gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom. After I cleaned up and put on my clothes, I came out, thanked him for a good time, and left. On the drive home, all I could think about was you eating me while I told you what I did tonight."

As she finished her story, my wife grabbed my head and ground her pussy against my mouth. Her cum flooded my mouth, and I devoured every delicious drop.

When she finished cumming, my wife looked my in the eyes and asked, "Did you like licking my naughty pussy, that pussy that another man fucked not much more than an hour ago?" I told her that I would do anything to please her, and that making her happy made me happy. Then she asked, "There probably wasn't much of his cum left in there, but could you taste it?"

I told her that I wasn't sure. "You've been a good boy, eating my naughty pussy so nicely," and then in a low voice added, "Do you want me to fuck you like I fucked that guy at the hotel tonight?" I told her that I would love her to ride me.

My wife straddled me, grabbed my hard cock and inserted it in her wet pussy. She rocked her pelvis forward until only the head of my cock was still in her and then slowly sank back down on it, fully enveloping my penis. She began a rhythmic motion, forward, back, forward, back, milking my cock with her pussy. I was in heaven, lying there with my eyes closed, as she fucked me. She let me know, "This is exactly how I fucked him." Her breath quickened and she began to increase the speed of motion, her strokes coming faster and harder. She told me, "I'm going to cum again, just like I did with him!" I was trying not to cum, but I was too worked up from her story and eating her pussy and I unloaded in her when she came.

My wife climbed off me and said, "The next time we fuck, I want to tie you up. I really liked the feeling of control that gave me the other night." I told her that I had enjoyed it too. "Good," she said, "It will give you something to look forward to."

The following Tuesday, my wife called me and said that something had come up and Steve couldn't make it that night but she wondered if I would be up for her tying me up and fucking me instead. I enthusiastically told her that sounded good to me, and she told me to be home at 5:30 sharp.

When I got home, my wife was already in the bedroom. She told me to take off all my clothes and lie down on the bed with my head towards the foot of the bed. She then bound each of my wrists to my thighs with the scarfs she had used the previous week. My wife then said, "I'll be right back. I have a surprise for you." and left the bedroom. When she came back, she had a pair of leather cuffs in her hand. "Look what I bought," she said as she closed the bedroom door behind her. She put the cuffs around each of my ankles, cinched them tight and then used cords to fasten my cuffed ankles to the bedposts on either side of the head of the bed. Once I was secured, my wife took off all her clothes, climbed on top of me in the 69 position and said, "This is going to be fun."

My wife lowered her head to my cock and started to kiss and lick it as I became hard. Then she lowered her pussy to my mouth and simply said, "Lick me." Her juices began to flow as my tongue penetrated her. The sensations of my wife's mouth on my cock along with my tongue on her pussy got me hard as a rock.

As I was concentrating on tonguing my wife's pussy as she sucked my cock, I heard the bedroom door open and someone cross the room. My wife raised her hips and got on all fours above my head and said, "Your surprise is here Baby." Then I saw Steve climb on the bed, his massive cock already erect, and position himself between my wife's legs over my head. Directly above me, about a foot over my face, I watched as he rubbed the head of his cock along the slit of my wife's wet pussy, the pussy that I had been licking to prepare for him. A drop of his pre-cum dripped from his cock and landed on my cheek. Steve slowly pushed his cock into her dripping cunt and I heard my wife let out a low moan. I was in awe as I watched her pussy lips spread open and slowly engulf his fat cock right above me.

After he had fully penetrated my wife, Steve began to slowly pump his almost 9-inch cock in and out of her pussy. I could see her stretched pussy lips sucking on his cock as he plunged it in and out of her. As Steve began to fuck her faster and faster, my wife's moans became louder and louder. I heard her yell out, "I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me with that fucking cock!" Then she dropped her head down to my cock and began sucking it.

Steve was breathing heavily and I could tell that he was close to cumming. My wife moaned around with my cock in her mouth and began to shake. I could see her pussy spasming around Steve's cock which sent him over the edge. I watched his balls contract and his big cock twitch repeatedly as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her. After they had both finished cumming, Steve pulled out of her, and directly over my face, I could see his fat cock glistening with their juices. Without saying a word, Steve got off the bed, walked out of the bedroom, and closed the door behind him.

After Steve left the room, my wife spun around, positioned herself over my head, and said, "I want you to eat me," and then, after a moment, said "I want you to lick me clean." I had eaten her many times after she had fucked other men, but that was always an hour or two after she had been fucked and she had cleaned up. This was different. This was a fresh creampie, the cum had barely begun to leak out of her yet. She locked her eyes on mine and slowly lowered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. When her pussy met my mouth, she slowly began to slightly rotate her hips, grinding her cunt against my mouth. My mouth opened and my tongue snaked into her wetness. I was immediately greeted with a tangy dollop of Steve's cum on my first lick. Egging me on, my wife said, "That's it Baby, eat my naughty pussy. Go on, lick me clean." With her encouraging words, I began to lick the length of her slit and suck on her clit until she was moaning with pleasure. His and her juices began to flow into my mouth, and then, as the walls of her vagina contracted in orgasm, another big glob of Steve's cum was also forced into my mouth. My tongue continued to work on her slit and I found myself extremely turned on as I gulped down the product of their fucking.

After my wife was satisfied that I had completely cleaned her, she climbed off my face and laid down next to cock. Looking at me, she began to lightly stroke my hard dick and asked, "Did you like your surprise Baby?" I was humiliated that I had just been fed her boyfriend's cum from her used pussy, and yet, at the same time, I was also extremely turned-on. I didn't know how to answer her, so my wife said, "Your hard cock doesn't lie. It says that you liked it."

My wife formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger and used them for the downstrokes on my cock, and then, when she reached the base, she would release the pressure and lightly run her middle and index fingers along the sensitive underside of my cock on the upstrokes. I was leaking pre-cum and she knew she was driving me crazy, so she said, "Just admit that you liked eating my dirty pussy and I'll let you cum."

Giving in, I said, "I liked eating your dirty pussy," and immediately she took the head of my cock into her mouth and began stroking harder and faster.

Removing her mouth from my cock, she looked at me again and said, "You can cum in my mouth if you want Baby, but remember... I won't be the one swallowing it." She then went back down on me and began running her tongue along the underside of my cock head. I was straining for release as she played with my mind. Looking up again, she said "Go on Baby, cum for me," and took my straining cock back in her mouth as I began to orgasm. She kept sucking the head and used her talented tongue until she had coaxed every drop of cum out of me.

When I was completely spent, she moved up over me until she was looking down into my eyes. I could see her cheeks bulging with my cum and her saliva. She placed two fingers on my chin below my lips, and pressing downward, forced my mouth open. She then pursed her lips and slowly drooled the mixture from her mouth into mine. The snowball hit the back of my mouth and sat there like a raw oyster. When her mouth was empty, she moved the two finger to the underside of my chin and pressed upward, forcing my mouth closed. Then, she simply said, "Swallow." I felt the oyster slide down the back of my throat as I did as she commanded.

Looking down on me, she smiled, and said, "You are turning into quite the little cum slut, aren't you?" I didn't answer, but inside my head, I found myself agreeing that indeed I was.