Her Little Cum Slut

Story Info
Part 4 of a Cuckold's Descent.
2.6k words
4.69
47.5k
76

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, while my wife was lying next to me, I could not stop thinking about what had happened earlier in the evening and the words that she had spoken to me, "You are turning into quite the little cum slut, aren't you?" She had said this to me after I had cleaned the creampie from her pussy while tied to our bed; the creampie that had been produced by her lover, Steve, right in front of my face. I thought about how the creamy mixture looked dripping out of her pussy, how the product of their sex smelled, how it felt on my tongue as I lapped it up, and how good the sweetness of her pussy, combined with saltiness of Steve's cum, tasted. Then I thought of the blowjob my wife had given me afterwards and the snowball of my own cum that she had slowly spewed into my mouth; the taste of my cum, not so different than Steve's, and the texture of how it felt going down my throat as I swallowed it. Thinking of all this, I began to get hard again.

Looking over at me, my wife noticed my hard dick, and asked, "Are you thinking about what happened tonight, Baby?"

I nodded and she said, "I guess you liked your surprise, didn't you? I'll bet you can't wait to do it again, can you? You can't wait to eat another creampie from my naughty pussy, can you? Go on, tell me. Tell me you want to do it again."

"Yes, I want to do it again," I hoarsely replied.

"Good!" she said and gave me a quick kiss, "We're going to have so much fun together," then wistfully added, "My little cum slut."

The next day, my wife called me at work. "Hi Baby, how's my little cum slut?" she asked, "Are you still thinking about last night?"

"Yes," I replied, "I haven't gotten much work done today. I may have to go to the restroom and take care of this problem that I'm having."

"Poor Baby," she feigned, "You can edge all you want, but I don't want you cumming unless you're with me. I want you to have a nice big load the next time I feed it to you. OK?"

"OK," I replied.

"Promise?" she asked.

"Yes, I promise."

"I have an idea for Friday night." she continued, "The guy that I met at the hotel bar near the airport is working on a project in town for a couple of more weeks. He gave me his number before I left his room last Friday and said for me to call him if I wanted to get together again. I thought it would be fun for you and I to get a room at the hotel this Friday. You could wait in the room until I was finished fucking him and then I could come back to our room where we could continue the festivities. That way, I would have a fresh creampie for my little cum slut to eat. Plus, I could drink all I wanted without worrying about driving home. How does that sound?"

I replied to my wife, "I don't know. I would go crazy waiting for you in a hotel room all by myself," but at the same time my dick was saying "Fuck yes!"

"You could watch some porn on pay per view and edge while you're waiting for me," she replied. "Come on, Baby, it will be fun and I promise that I'll take extra good care of you after you're done cleaning me up."

"Alright. Go ahead and set it up."

When my wife got home from work, she said, "I have good news and bad news." I asked her to give me the good news first and she told me, "The good news is that David, the guy that I met at the hotel last Friday was very happy to hear from me and is definitely up for a repeat this Friday."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"I also talked to Steve and he said that he felt a little uncomfortable with you being so close while we were fucking last night. He said that he didn't mind you just watching us fuck like you did the week before, but he doesn't want to it to become a threesome or to make it a regular occurrence."

I said, "That's too bad. I liked watching you fuck his big cock. How about Jon, the other guy with a big dick that you're seeing?"

"I'm done with him. The last time that I was with him, he got really upset when I told him that you would like to watch us fuck. He said that he couldn't believe that I told you about him. He didn't want anybody to know about us, because if his wife found out, she'd cut his balls off. I told him that he probably should have thought about that before he started fucking me and I walked out on him. He's tried calling me a couple of times since, but I didn't answer. Life is too short to take shit from a fuck toy." Then she added, "Don't worry Baby, there are plenty of other guys out there. Trust me."

The rest of the week passed way to slowly. I constantly thought about how I had cleaned Steve's cum from my wife earlier in the week and about what I hoped was going to happen after she hooked up with David on Friday night. By the time Friday rolled around, my balls felt like they were ready to burst.

After work, I went home and anxiously waited for my wife's call to let me know where I was to meet up with her. Around 7:00, she finally called and let me know that she had gotten a room on the same floor of the hotel as David's and that she was there now getting ready to meet up with him. I could go to the front desk and pick up a key that would be waiting under my name. She told me that she would come back to the room after she was done fucking David, but that it shouldn't be too late. She told me to have a few cocktails while I waited for her, because she was planning on drinking rather heavily with David before she got to me and wanted me to be at a similar level.

I got to the hotel a little after 8:00 and picked up a key for the room at the front desk. I made my way up to Room 303 and could not help but wonder which room my wife would be fucking David in. I settled in, made myself a cocktail and started looking at previews on the pay per view porn channels. I found a couple that looked interesting and finally decided on a movie called Hotwife Gangbang. I settled in, sipped my drink, and edged while watching the movie, waiting for my wife to come back to our room. Two hours later, after I had finished three drinks and had started to rewatch the movie, my wife used her key to open the door to the room and entered.

"Hi Baby," she said as she came through the door. "I brought you a present." My wife kicked off her high heels, stripped off her skirt and top, and stood naked in front of me. She said, "I was in such a hurry to leave David's room and run down here that I didn't bother to put my underwear back on. I just stuffed them in my purse. I wanted to get here as fast as I could so your present wouldn't leak out of me. Now, lay down on the bed so I can give it to you."

I laid down as she instructed and she climbed on the bed, straddling my face. Looking down at me, she said, "Are you ready for your treat Baby?" I looked up as she slowly lowered her swollen, glistening pussy down towards my waiting face. When she reached my mouth, she began to slowly rotate her hips, settling pussy lips on to my mouth. "I've been holding his cum in there since I left his room. Stick your tongue up there and clean me out, Baby."

I stuck my tongue between her pussy lips and was greeted by the sweet saltiness of their combined juices. "Deeper," she commanded, "Get his cum flowing out of me." I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and began to fuck her wet hole with it. "That's it, Baby," she cooed, "Fuck me with your tongue." My wife began to rock her hips back and forth across my tongue and her breathing became ragged as I continued to tongue-fuck her. She began to orgasm, and as she did, the floodgates opened. His cum, mixed with her juices, gushed from her cunt, flooding my mouth. I lapped feverishly at her opening, gathering all that I could into my mouth. Then as her orgasm subsided and she raised herself off my mouth, I swallowed, and their combined cum slid down the back of my throat. Looking down at me again, my wife said, "What a good little cum cleaner are."

Sliding down my chest, my wife impaled herself on my cock, saying, "This is how I fucked him." She rode me hard and even though she was loose and sloppy, I was so horny that I came in less than a minute. All the cum that had been building up in my balls during the week came gushing out of me, filling her pussy like David had. My wife looked at me and said, "I guess cleaning my naughty pussy got you a little excited, didn't it? Well, now that you've filled it back up, I guess you'll just have to clean it out again." My wife scooted back up to my face and again lowered her dripping pussy down on my mouth. "Gives a new meaning to the term sloppy seconds, doesn't it Baby?"

I lapped at her freshly fucked hole as my cum readily flowed from her. "Two creampies in one night! Aren't you a lucky boy?" she rhetorically asked.

"Mmm hmm," was all I could answer as I continued to slurp the hot cum from her used pussy planted on my face. When she was satisfied that I had finished licking her clean, my wife climbed off me and laid down next to me.

"My little cum slut," she mused, then added, "You should have seen David's face when he asked why I was in such a hurry to leave and I told him that my husband was waiting in a room down the hall to clean up his creampie. His mouth literally fell open, but he recovered nicely and told me that he would be glad to help us out whenever he was in town."

Hotwife Gangbang was still playing on the TV, and really noticing it for the first time, my wife said, "No wonder you were so worked up! Were you imagining that was me fucking all those guys? Would it excite you to see me doing that?"

"Have you ever done anything like that?" I asked, avoiding a direct answer.

"When I was a cheerleader in high school I got drunk at a party after a football game and a bunch of the players fucked me. It got around school that I had pulled a train and my reputation was ruined among the other cheerleaders, but I was very popular with the football players.

Then when I was a freshman in college, I was a little sister at a fraternity, and a couple of times at their house parties, I ended up fucking four or five of the frat brothers. Oh, and once I lost at strip poker and ended up blowing five of them. Alcohol may have been involved then, too.

I've done threesomes with two guys a number of times, but I haven't done more than one guy at a time since before I met you."

"Do you like having sex with more than one man at a time?" I asked.

"I've always liked being the center of attention," she replied.

I woke up the next morning with a huge hard-on, and spooning my wife, I began to gently rotate my hard dick against her ass. My wife asked, "Thinking about those two creampies you ate last night, my little cum slut?"

"Yes, and it's making me so horny," I told her as I continued to rub my cock against her ass.

"Poor Baby. Does my little cum slut need a blowjob? You can cum in my mouth and I'll snowball it back to you. Does that sound good Baby?"

"That sounds delicious," I replied.

My wife rolled over and crawled between my legs. She began lightly licking the underside of my cock with her tongue, long light strokes from the base to the tip, tickling the head with the tip of her tongue at the top of each stroke. She was teasing me mercilessly.

"Don't be such a tease," I begged, "Please let me cum."

"You never answered my question last night when I asked if it would excite you to see me get gangbanged. Would you like that?" she asked, while continuing to stroke my cock.

My mouth was dry. I licked my lips and groaned, "Yes."

Upon answering her question, she wiped up a glob of precum that was dripping from tip of my cock with her finger, raised it to my mouth and fed it to me. Then she took the head of my cock in her mouth and began sucking, twirling her tongue around the head as she did. I moaned in appreciation. She then wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began stroking while she continued to suck at the head. She raised her head up, looked at me, and said, "I'm going to milk you until you shoot every drop of cum into my mouth. Then I'm going to give it all back to you. That's what you want isn't it, my little cum slut?"

"Yes," I cried, "I want you to feed it to me."

Taking my cock back into her mouth, she began milking me more deliberately. Long firm strokes with her hand to coax the cum out of my balls while her tongue danced around the head of my cock. I began to boil over and as the cum rushed out of my cock, she stroked harder and faster and sucked firmly on the head to catch every drop of my cum in her mouth. She continued milking me until long past the end of my orgasm, until I was begging her to stop. Then, lifting her head from my cock, she rose up and firmly planted her lips on my mouth. Parting my lips with her tongue, she then forced the entire mouthful of cum from her mouth into mine. Lifting her head, she looked at me and simply said, "Swallow it for me."

I briefly savored the pungent taste on my tongue and then let the cum slide down the back of my throat. That is what I enjoy most when she snowballs me, the feeling of the cum as it slides down my throat, like a raw oyster. After watching me swallow, my wife said, "What a good little cum slut you are. Did you like that?"

Admitting what she already knew, I said, "I loved it. I love being your little cum slut."