Bound to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 2, the winner of part 1 span a big wheel that determined what sexual torment they would receive and how much they would be paid. Torments ranged from the very mild, with a relatively small payout, to the very severe, potentially worth hundreds of thousands of pounds. The tariff, or amount of remuneration, depended on three factors. First, the degree of embarrassment and pain caused. Second, the length of time that it might take to recover and, lastly, the likely appeal to an audience.

Most shows involved just one contestant progressing to part 2, but periodic special shows involved two contestants going on to suffer sexual torment. In the highly coveted Christmas Special, the show involved two teams pitched against each other.

Then I was shown a film of an attractive young girl tied to an X frame with her legs apart and her pussy on show. A strange machine was wheeled in and placed strategically in front of her pussy. A male assistant smiled and flicked a switch, which set a series of leather paddles in motion. The flogging machine, for that is what it was, was whipping the poor girl's pussy. At first, she seemed quite relaxed. But as the speed of the machine increased, she became more and more agitated. After a while, she was screaming and pleading for the torment to stop. In the close-up shots, swelling and bruising of her pussy was becoming obvious. Finally, the machine was turned off and the paddles came to a standstill. The assistant removed the whipping machine and examined the girl's pussy in detail. He reached down, pulled her clitoris hood up and cruelly pinched her clitoris glans to produce a final scream of pain. All of which was filmed in incredibly clear, close-up HD.

The next scene showed the same girl on stage at the end of the show, talking to the show's presenter. She was still naked. The presenter invited a male member of the audience up onto the stage to see the damage to the girl's pussy. He examined and gently manipulated her labia and clitoris so that the audience could see the damage caused for themselves. Before he left, he knelt down and gently kissed her clit. The audience cheered loudly, and the girl was presented with her cheque.

I had not seen footage of an actual show before and was rather taken aback by the intimate display and examinations of the girl's body. Her pain, which was displayed on screen for all to see, was obvious. Remarkably, I felt myself becoming damp as I watched the film, and I began to understand the attraction of watching a show to women as well as men.

The nice man asked me for my reaction to the film and how I thought I might cope in a similar circumstance. I was honest. "I think that I would be highly embarrassed by my nudity and the intimate display of my genitals. I doubt that I could bear the pain any better than the girl in the film. Nevertheless, I would be willing to endure the experience if the price was right. I also found the film to be sexually stimulating and was surprised by the enjoyment I got from the girl's pain and discomfort. This made me appreciate the desire of audiences to watch and gain sexual stimulation from such events."

The kind man looked at me and smiled. "That is the correct answer" he said. "Susan will now order you a taxi to take you to the station, and we shall be in touch."

As I travelled home in the train, I reflected upon the events of the day. I had taken my clothes off in front of strangers no less than three times. I had been caned. I now knew exactly what the shows consisted of and understood the degree of embarrassment and pain that could be inflicted on the contestants. I had been shown aspects of my sexuality that I had not been fully aware of. And I wanted to take part! My immediate problem was explaining the very obvious weal on my arse and my decision to Tom. How would he react?

I got home to find that Tom had cooked a nice chicken curry and opened a bottle of wine. When we had eaten, I confessed to Tom that my job interview had been a sham. I described the whole story of my involvement with Bound to Please from that very first night when he was away until my assessment interview today. I told him all about stripping for the panel and the bizarre psychological interview. I told him that I was not 100% certain, but I thought that I would be invited to take part in a show. At the end, I asked him what he thought and what I should do.

Tom had been silent throughout and had allowed me to describe what had happened without interrupting me. Now he spoke. "To begin with" he said, "you can strip for me like you stripped for the panel, standing proud with your hands on your head and legs apart ready for inspection. I will glory in your nakedness, and I will pay particular attention to the weal on your arse. You will then give me the blow job to end all blow jobs. After which, I will pay close attention to your pussy with my tongue and with my teeth. I will be rough. You can expect to be bruised and sore before you cum. Finally, you will go upstairs and prostrate yourself across the bed with your buttocks and pussy on full view, ready to be beaten. I will go into the garden, find a cane and add a few more stripes to your arse as a just and proper punishment for not keeping me in the loop. I will take you from behind. Then we will be even, and we can plan your next move". Tom had lost no opportunity to turn my confession to his own sexual advantage. Typical!

And so we had an evening of intense sexual activity, just as Tom had described. As I lay in bed snuggled up next to him in a post-coital stupor, I wondered what was in store next. Whatever happened, our sexual relationship had entered a new and more adventurous phase. But if Tom thought he was always going to be the dominant partner and the one having the most fun, he had another think coming. As far as I was concerned, the bedroom was first and foremost a place of sexual equality.

Two days later, I received an email inviting me to take part in a Bound to Please show. The planned show was to be one of the specials, with both a female and a male contestant going through to the sexual torment part. The email attachments provided more details of the show and what would be expected of the contestants. Acceptance on my part would carry with it an invitation for my partner to be part of the live audience, although he/she would not be allowed to see or talk to me until the after-show party.

Tom reacted with ill-concealed glee. He was going to a live Bound to Please show and, even if I ended up as a loser, he would still get to see an attractive young woman being sexually tormented. For him, it was a dream come true.

"So I get to see you naked and tormented on stage while you get paid a small fortune for enduring it" he enthused. I suspected that he wasn't just using his imagination, but had previously seen Bound to Please shows on the internet and knew exactly what to expect. "Now just hold on a moment" I cautioned. "Remember that there is only a 1 in 4 chance of me winning part 1 of the show. I might just end up starkers on the stage as part of the additional eye candy. Anyway, I haven't agreed to the terms and conditions yet".

In the event the terms and conditions were more or less as I expected, absolving the studio from any legal liability, regardless of what happened to me on stage, in return for the very generous remuneration. The most worrying aspect was that once I signed the legal documents, there was no turning back. If I was in the show and the torment sounded too severe, I could be quite legally restrained and physically forced to endure the torment. And there was also a small, but very real, risk that a very high tariff torment was selected. These carried the potential for permanent injury. I could even end up having my inner labia or my clitoris crushed and destroyed. Of course, Tom was all for it. "Stop worrying" he said. "Everything will be fine". Mentally, he was already in the audience having the time of his life.

And so it was that a month later I returned to the Manchester studio with even bigger butterflies in my stomach. Whole herds of them this time. I was met by Susan and was relieved when she told me that she was to be my guide and supporter for the night. Tom had been invited along to be part of the audience, but he got whisked off to the VIP lounge to be plied with drink and shown porn videos before the show started.

Susan showed me into a changing room, where I met the other 3 female contestants. They were all beautiful. We were trying on different clothes and were half naked when Pete, the presenter, breezed in unannounced. "Don't be modest girls" he chortled, "I will see much more of all of you later in the show. I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck". And with that, he left.

For the first part of the show, I chose a smart blue outfit that flattered my figure without being in any way revealing. I would be starkers in the second part, so my dress for that part would be irrelevant! Half an hour before the show started, we were all taken to the green room, where we were introduced to the 4 male contestants who were to take part in the show. One of them, a man called Steve, took my eye, and I was pleased to think that whatever happened in part 1, I would get to see him completely naked later on. We were allowed one drink each to help us relax, and then we were led to the studio and our place in the set for Part 1.

I won't bore you with what was a frankly ridiculous first part of the show. It consisted of us all betting on which horse would win a pre-recorded race from some obscure part of the world. While others discussed how the horses looked and how they might do, I simply picked numbers that had significance to my life - my age, house number etc. The result was that I backed two winners and a horse that came in third. I had won Part I easily and was going to go forward to be sexually tormented. Big, big butterflies. Steve won the male part of the competition, so I would be seeing much more of him in part 2.

We were all given another drink and then Steve and I found ourselves alone together in the Green Room. "You know" I said shyly, "I rather hoped that you would win. I am really looking forward to seeing your cock and what they do to it. I only hope that there is no lasting damage". Steve laughed. "And I can't wait to see what your tits and pussy are like" he said. "Pussies are so different, you know. You can imagine what a girl might look like downstairs and then be completely flummoxed when you see her naked and go down on her. At least with tits you have a good idea of size in advance. Let's hope that the torment we are given has a high enough tariff for us to earn some real dosh without suffering too much". 'I'll drink to that" I said and downed the last drops of my gin and tonic.

"OK" called the stage director. "Everybody, get ready for part 2. Contestants, please get naked, ready for the main event". Steve and I were left to strip in front of each other, which we did, gazing at each other's body as the clothes came off. "Happy with what you see?" I asked. "Very" replied Steve. This was crazy. I was in a happy relationship with Tom, but the charged atmosphere of the show meant not only that I was comfortable being stark naked in front of Steve, but also that I would have happily allowed him to fuck me if only we were given space and time.

We stayed in the green room and watched the beginning of Part 2 on a live feed. The 6 'losing' contestants came out onto the stage, were placed on floor markers, and ordered to strip. They all complied, although one shy girl held her arm across her breasts and used the other hand to try to hide her pussy. One of the boys also used his hands to conceal his cock and balls, although it soon became obvious that he was only trying to hide an erection. Thin ropes dropped from the ceiling and a group of assistants came forward to handcuff the contestants and loop the ropes around the handcuff chains. They then tied the contestant's ankles to rings in the floor so that their legs were apart and their genitals in full view. Behind the scenes, someone operated a series of hoists in the ceiling to draw the contestants hands above their heads without putting any undue tension on the arms. When all was ready and the contestants were fully on display, the assistants left and Pete returned to the centre of the stage.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" he began, "As you can see, we have six lovely, fully naked, people on display for your pleasure. Six lucky lottery winners will now get the chance for a much closer view and a quick feel if they wish. If you are a winner, please come forward with your ticket and stand behind your allocated contestant. When all the winners are on stage, we will begin. First we have the lovely Sarah. The lucky winner to get up close and personal with her is ... (drum roll) ... Blue ticket number 127!" A middle-aged man at the front of the auditorium whooped his delight and ran onto the stage to take his place behind Sarah.

And so it continued until a lottery winner stood behind each of the contestants. "Right, when the hooter sounds, you lucky lottery winners will each have 3 minutes to get up close and personal with your contestant. A reminder of the rules. You may look and touch as much as you want. But that's where it stops. You may not inflict any pain on the contestants. You may not display any nudity of your own, and you must not seek self gratification. Keep your hands out of your pants, ladies and gentlemen! Let's go!"

The hooter sounded, and the lottery winners began to enjoy their prize. Multiple cameras were recording the event and a producer was choosing which output was to appear on the big screen. The lottery winners employed different strategies. One girl was kissing her male contestant on the lips, while another was focussed on her contestant's cock and balls, gently rolling his foreskin back and forward across his glans. The winner assigned to the modest girl had stayed behind her and was reaching round with one hand to fondle a breast and tweak a nipple, while the other alternated between rubbing her clitoris and slipping inside her vagina. Her modesty was clearly gone, as she was desperately trying to turn her head to kiss her winner, and her hips were moving rhythmically up and down as she responded to him.

The winner assigned to the man with the initial erection had a head start on the others. She was giving him a no nonsense hand job with the clear aim of making him cum before the time was up. And she succeeded, with his hips thrusting wildly as semen jetted from the end of his cock. The producer had seen what was taking place, and a close-up of the contestant's orgasm was shown on the big screen as it happened. The audience cheered wildly.

Then the hooter sounded again, and Pete told the lottery winners to return to their seats. As they left, he gestured to the semen on the floor and said, "Can we have someone out here to clean this up, please. We don't want someone to slip and hurt themselves. We might get sued!" Cue great hilarity from the audience. The show was off to a rip-roaring start.

Susan stuck her head around the door and, completely unfazed by our nudity, said "OK you two, that's your cue. Follow me to stage right". I had been enjoying watching the losing contestants being displayed to the audience and had been feeling distinctly horny. But now that my turn on the stage had come, this was replaced by an intense feeling of apprehension, and my mouth went dry. I figured that Steve must be feeling the same way, as the erection he had been sporting while he watched the losing contestants was now disappearing.

On stage, Pete the presenter was in full flow. "And now for the main event of the evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please bring on the Wheel of Torment". Two assistants pushed the giant wheel over to the centre of the stage. "As you know, ladies and gents, there are 16 colour coded sexual torments marked on this wheel. These range from very light to very severe, using the colours of the rainbow. Remember the saying? Richard of York Gained Battles in Vain. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Except that no-one actually knows what the hell indigo is, so we leave that one out!" Laughter from the audience. "Gentle torments are red and hard torments are violet. The worse the ordeal, the greater the prize. Now let's meet tonight's players!"

Steve and I, both naked, walked across the stage and stood by Pete's side. "Come on, ladies and gents, let's hear it for our two beautiful and brave contestants, Debbie and Steve". The audience cheered, wolf-whistled and stamped their feet. Pete waited for the noise to die down and then made a show of looking us both up and down. "I don't know about you, ladies and gents, but I think that we have two real beauties with us tonight. I, for one, cannot wait to see them up close and in detail". More cheers and sounds of agreement. "Right, you two, which one of you is going to spin the wheel?". Steve and I had not discussed this and were momentarily flummoxed. Steve saved the day by leaning towards the microphone and saying, "I think that the lady should have the honour, don't you?" More cheers of approval from the audience.

"All right, Debbie, step up here and give this wheel a good spin". In a daze, I did as I was told, taking hold of the edge of the wheel and spinning it as hard as I could. The colours of the torments dissolved into a white blur, and dramatic music played as the wheel span. It seemed to take an age, but eventually the wheel slowed down and the colours of the individual torments once again became visible. The wheel slowed to a virtual crawl as the purple, maximum tariff torment clicked forward. My heart nearly stopped. No, I thought, please don't let it be. And then, with a final click, the purple tariff passed by, and the needle pointed firmly to a much lower, yellow torment. The audience groaned their disappointment. They had been so close to seeing some serious sexual torture. I nearly fainted with relief.

"OK, ladies and gents, it's a yellow torment and the tariff is." He peered at the wheel to see the figure. "£96,000. With a bit of luck and some bonuses, you two could leave here with £100K each". Subdued applause from the audience, who were still pissed at missing out on a severe, hardcore torment. And the name of the torment is 'You Might be Bored'." He turned to Steve and me. "Any idea what that might be?". We dutifully looked bemused and shook our heads. "No guesses? Well, let's see what the card says. He shuffled a pack of postcard sized prompts in his hand until he found the right one.

He read from the card. "No, contestants, you certainly won't be bored. Tonight you will help us with a game of darts. Assistants Paul and Jennie will each throw 10 darts, and the one with the highest score will win £10,000. You will help us by being the dartboards. Ah, I see. 'Bored' and board, as in dartboard, How clever." The audience groaned.

"We will now take a commercial break while the stage is prepared for the delights to follow". The large screens began to display adverts instead of a live feed from the on-stage cameras, and the stage lights were dimmed.

Dartboard? So, they were going to throw darts at me, no doubt aiming at my poor tits and pussy? I didn't like the sound of this at all. While my mind was whirring, assistant Paul came up behind me, pulled my hands roughly behind my back and expertly handcuffed me. I was dimly aware that the same had happened to Steve. "We can't have you running off or causing a fuss at this stage, can we? murmured Paul. "I am really looking forward to this". And, while the lights were dimmed, he reached around and had a good feel of my left breast. Sliding his hand down my belly to my pussy, he rubbed my clit and ran his finger up and down my slit. "Not excited yet, Girl? Perhaps that will change later.". Then he chortled and began to march me towards the back of the stage, where two upright wooden X frames were waiting.