Bound to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete smiled in good humour and turned to Paul. "The game ends with this next dart. In the case of a draw, the prize money will be shared. Paul, it's all up to you". Then he turned to the audience and said, "This is it, ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet so that Paul can concentrate.

Everyone in the crowd had already worked out that Paul had to aim for my clitoris. Nothing else would do. A hit would earn him a draw, but if by some small miracle he pierced my glans, he would win outright. He walked up to me and theatrically examined my pussy. He put one finger on the top of my clitoris hood and pulled it up. In high-resolution detail, the large screen showed my inner labia joined at the base of my clitoris glans. He smiled at me and then at the audience. "Not much to aim at, but here goes" he said and returned to the blue line.

His arm performed three rehearsal throws, and on the fourth he let go of the dart. I knew immediately that he was not going to lose. The dart was headed straight for my clit. There was a sudden explosion of light and sound, and I felt myself drowning in a massive sea of pain. I was falling into a black hole. The pain was agonising. I heard someone screaming in the distance and dimly realised it was me. As I came slowly back to the present, I could see Paul jumping up and down with delight. Pete and Jennie were smiling. The audience was on its feet to a man (and woman). The large screen was showing a high resolution, still image of a dart protruding from the dead centre of my clitoris glans. Christ, but it hurt so, so much.

Pete came to the centre of the stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have seen a fantastic competition tonight. In a moment, Paul will receive his prize. But of course, the main prize goes to our wonderful dartboards, Debbie and Steve. They have suffered real sexual torment tonight. I doubt that our show has ever seen a needle pass through the glans of a clitoris before. And certainly not from 10 feet away! The torment that these two people have endured seems rather large compared to the quoted tariff, but I am pleased to tell you that management watching the show have agreed that the tariff of £96,000 will be increased to £150,000 each." The audience clapped in approval.

"We will now have a commercial break while our contestants are released, ready to receive their cheques. The adverts will be shown on the right hand large screen, but if you are interested, you can watch Debbie and Steve being released on the left screen. Before we release them from the frames, we need to take the darts out. I am told that this is quite a painful process".

And so while Paul and Jennie continued to celebrate, a pretty new assistant arrived to pull the darts out of my body. A camera filmed the process in close up detail and fed the video to the left hand large screen. I could see this clearly and could watch the process first hand and in glorious HD. Not surprisingly, she started with the dart sticking out from the glans of my clitoris. She withdrew the dart as smoothly and gently as she could, but it still hurt like buggery. As the dart came free, a bead of blood appeared at the wound site. The nine other darts followed, with varying levels of pain. Finally, they were all out, and I was untied from the X frame. I was guided, very unsteadily, into the wings while they dealt with Steve.

Susan met me and helped me limp to the green room. She gave me a stiff brandy snd mopped up the excess blood that was now dripping from each of my wounds. "How are you feeling", she asked. "I'm OK" I replied. "Now that it's all over, the pain is receding, and I actually feel all right".

The door opened and Steve was led in, very shaky, just like myself. I looked at him and the wounds gently oozing blood from his cock shaft, glans and both balls. "Christ" I said, "what a mess. You poor man, I'm sorry you had to go through that".

"That's OK" he said. "You don't look too clever yourself. I hope that your clit recovers and that there is no lasting damage". "You know" I said shyly, "you have a lovely cock. I really enjoyed watching Jennifer making you bigger. It's a shame it had to get damaged".

"Now, now" said Susan. "Enough of that, you two. We have to get you cleaned up ready to go back on stage and collect your prizes. If you want to get together later, you can do so at the aftershow party". With that, she handed us both disinfected cotton wool buds to press on the wounds and stop the bleeding.

Five minutes later, Steve and I were back on stage, sill completely naked. We didn't look as bad as we had earlier, but each of our 10 wounds was highlighted by a drop of clotting blood. These were, of course, concentrated on our genitals. Pete congratulated us, solicited a standing ovation from the audience, and gave us each a cheque for £150,000. Jennifer came forward, kissed Steve and said she was sorry that she had hurt him. She bent down and gently fondled his cock and his balls. I found myself unaccountably jealous. The lights went down, and the show was over. The other contestants that had been on display were released. Susan came over and escorted us back to the green room.

"Your clothes are over there" she said. "Time to get dressed and go to the party. I had better stay while you get dressed, as I don't know what you two might get up to if I leave you alone!" Steve laughed ruefully. "There's not much you can do if your cock and balls are full of holes and hurting like hell" he said.

Five minutes later we were at the party. Pete, Jennie and Paul were all there, along with the other contestants who had spent so long displayed naked on stage. I wondered what they thought about what they had seen. Were they jealous, or very relieved that it wasn't them? There were also one or two high-ranking studio officials and a scattering of audience members that had paid the most for their tickets. At the back of the room I could see Tom chatting cheerfully to a pretty girl who I learned later was the partner of one of the losing contestants.

I went through the motions required of me, and dutifully answered the obvious, fatuous questions. Did it hurt, and weren't you embarrassed to be naked in front of so many people? "Yes, it hurt like fuck and yes, I was very embarrassed. It's not every day that someone exposes your clit to 500 people and several cameras. That's why they paid me £150K and why you paid £15K for your ticket, arsehole".

After a few minutes of this, I found myself next to Steve. "As this is a party, I guess we should make some small talk" I said. "How is that nice cock of yours feeling?" "To be honest, it's bloody sore" Steve replied. "The rush I felt when it was all over has gone away and the pain is coming back. Each dart hole aches. And how is your pretty pussy?" "The same" I said. "Bloody sore except for a worrying numb area on my clit". "I hope you get better soon" said Steve. "I never did compliment you on your tits. They are charming, and it was a pleasure to meet them, err, I mean you, Why don't we get together" continued Steve. "There's an obvious chemistry between us, and it would be great to give ourselves some pleasure instead of pain".

"I would love to", I replied honestly. "I'll probably go to sleep later, dreaming of taking your cock in my mouth and making you cum. There's just one complication". "Don't tell me", said Steve, "your boyfriend". "Yes" I sighed, "but you and I have gone through something together that we can never go through with our partners. We already share an intimacy that cannot be undone or forgotten. It's like sex and penetration. What is done can never be undone". "Well at least let me give you my number" said Steve. And while you are in bed thinking of my cock, I will be dreaming of your tits and fantasising about using my tongue and fingers to worship your pussy".

While we were deep in this intimate, and very sexually charged conversation, Tom came to find me. He immediately recognised Steve from the show and understood that something was going on between us. He turned to me. "You were fantastic, darling. I doubt that I have ever been turned on so much. When that final arrow went through your clit, I nearly came on the spot. How are you feeling?" "Bloody sore" I replied.

"Well", Tom said, "it's time to get you off home to bed". "Where you will no doubt want to fuck me rigid after getting so horny, not caring about my wounds and my poor pussy hurting." I replied. "Well, I've had enough of being the one to be tormented for one night. If we go home to bed, you can be the one in torment. You might even like it. Steve here has experienced being restrained and tortured by a young woman. Why don't you ask him what it is like?"

Tom and Steve looked embarrassed and Steve left us with a pathetic "well nice meeting you". I smiled at Tom. "Yes, I am coming home with you, and yes, there was a definite spark between Steve and I. But please realise that I will not just be your submissive. I have had enough of that tonight. Now I want to spend some time in a dominant role. Wait here while I get my things."

I wandered across the room to Susan, who I hugged and thanked for her help. She giggled and told me that it had been a real pleasure to see my body in such detail and in such pain. She had been rooting for me since my interview. I asked her if she would do me a favour and whispered in her ear. She raised her eyebrows, but nodded and left to go as I asked.

Ten minutes later, Tom and I were waiting at reception for the limousine that was to take us home when Susan rushed up, handed me a box, gave me a kiss full on the lips and left. The car arrived a few seconds later and Tom and I were whisked quickly home in comfort and style. We went in through the front door and Tom suggested a nightcap. I had a glass of red wine. I was still on a bit of a high from the night's events, so I asked Tom if he really wanted sex. Not want, NEED, he said. 'I have been ready to explode ever since seeing you in the show." "Fine" I said. "I understand that. But you need to understand that my tits and my poor pussy are very sore and that after tonight I need sex where I am in charge. If you can accept that, we can go upstairs to bed and have some fun. If not, you had better just have a wank and go to sleep".

"No, let's have sex with you in charge" Tom said, and we headed off to the bedroom. I turned on all the lights and closed the curtains. Turning to him, I said, "Right, strip" in as commanding a manner as I could manage. He looked at me curiously but did as he was told. "Hands on head and legs apart" I ordered. He complied. I walked around him, looking critically at his naked body with its swollen and erect penis. "Not bad" I commented, grasping his cock and pulling it as hard as I could. "Now lie on the bed with your arms and legs apart while I tie you up." I rummaged around in a drawer for something to tie him up with and came up with four of Tom's old dress ties. Having tied his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, so he was lying naked and spreadeagled in front of me, I leaned forward and gave his erect cock an almighty slap. He cried out in surprise and looked at me. I stripped and stood in front of him so that he could clearly see my tits and my pussy, together with the wounds.

"And now it starts" I said. "The bond you detected between Steve and I was real, and was because we shared a unique experience. We were forced to see each other's naked bodies and to be tortured together. There was nothing we could do to escape the torture. Steve wanted me to go home with him after the show, and I wanted to, but instead I have come home with you. However, the only way it will work for us is if you and I also share a similar experience. You have to appreciate what I went through. Do you understand what I am saying?" Tom nodded. "Fine, we can get started. But first I need to gag you so that we don't disturb the neighbours." I rummaged around in the drawer and found a clean hankie that I stuffed in Tom's mouth and secured with yet another tie. Then I left the room and returned with the box Susan had given me.

I sat on Tom's chest and opened the box. "These are 10 of the darts that were used on Steve and I earlier tonight" I said. 'I could throw them at you from across the room, but my aim would be useless and I would probably put one of your eyes out. Instead, I will just have to push them into your body". Tom's eyes flew open and he shook his head vigorously as if to say no, No, NO.

"I am ever so sorry, Tom, but when I was in the same position, there was no backing out, there was no safe word and there was no escape. I was tied and spreadeagled so that I could not move. Everyone could see my pussy, and I had no alternative but to take what they did to me. It's going to be the same for you. So, no matter how much you struggle, however much you plead with your eyes and however much you scream behind your gag, I won't stop. I am determined to go through with this and use these needles on you. When I have finished, and you have suffered the same sexual torment that I did, we can once again be equals in life and in bed".

With that, I took the first dart from the box, pressed it against Tom's chest and pushed hard so that it went into his flesh to a depth of about half an inch. Tom's eyes flew open, he groaned through his gag, and he thrashed about, trying to get free. I tested and re-tightened his bonds. He wouldn't be able to get free, but he had much more freedom of movement than I had on the show.

Darts two, three, and four were applied in relatively quick succession close to his nipple, each being firmly pushed in. "Well, that's the three in the bed and the first course over" I said. "How are you feeling?" I got up from his chest and examined his cock and balls. His erection had disappeared, and his cock was rather small. "Oh dear", I said. "We need to do something about this".

And so I played with Tom's cock; rubbed his glans, massaged his testicles and gently stimulated him with my mouth and teeth until he had an erection. "That's better", I said. Then I pushed dart number 5 firmly though the middle of his cock until the point came out the other side. Tom made strange gurgling noises from behind his gag and thrashed about wildly. I could see tears in his eyes. It took him quite a while to calm down. I congratulated him on his performance so far, and told him that he had scored a bonus of 2 because the dart had gone right through his shaft.

"5 down and 5 to go" I said cheerfully. "Half time". I turned and left the bedroom, going downstairs to pour myself another glass of wine. Until then, my actions were motivated by a sense of revenge and getting even with Tom. After all, he had enjoyed himself in the audience while I was being tortured on stage. He had got off on my pain, and I needed to get my own back. But now I realised that I was enjoying myself. There was a definite warmth and tingling in my clit, despite its injuries, and my pussy was decidedly damp. Oops, I thought, I'm going to have to do something about this.

I went back to the bedroom with my glass of wine to be met with a sulky looking Tom still firmly tied up with 4 darts in his chest and one right through his cock. "Right" I said brightly, "Time for dart six. Now, where did it land? Ah yes, I remember, at the base of the cock". So, I took another dart and pushed it into his cock.

The darts that I had endured had all hit me at a fair speed, and penetrated my body more or less instantaneously. Pushing a dart into Tom took rather longer and probably hurt even more. I was becoming really turned on by Tom's pain, and dart 6 went in very deliberately, and very slowly. I saw the skin on the underside of Tom's cock bulge outwards as the needle pushed against it from the inside. I stopped, smiling and telling Tom that "there's no bonus with this dart". Tom's eyes were wild and he was trying to scream behind his gag. His whole body was stretched out in tension. He was in real pain.

I reached into the box, took the next dart and worked it through Toms cock to the other side, pushing until the tip of the needle until it came out through the skin. It was becoming difficult to do this with any accuracy because Tom was struggling so much. I was perched on his legs, being bounced up and down. I looked at the three darts embedded in Tom's cock. It was definitely erotic.

I was completely turned on by now and could wait no longer for release. So, I told Tom that he could have a short break, moved up to sit on his chest with my pussy just inches from his face, and masturbated in front of him. The wounds in my clit were still sore and they hurt as I rubbed myself, but the pain was not too bad and somehow it both amplified and added to the pleasant feelings coursing through my body. I came quickly and noisily.

I should have stopped there and let Tom go. After all, I had made my point and inflicted real pain. But I was still feeling horny and the job was only partly complete. The last and best 3 darts were still to come. So, I took another dart from the box and smiled at Tom. "Can you remember what happened next?" I said. Tom just groaned and threw back his head.

Of course he remembered. Who from the audience could forget? I took the dart and pressed it leisurely through his left testicle. Tom stiffened, and his whole body went rigid. He was making whimpering noises and sweat appeared on his brow. His face was grey. It took a good few minutes before I felt him start to relax.

"And now my very own favourite." I said. There were three darts sticking out of Tom's cock, but the end was undamaged. As you might imagine, he was soft. I took hold of his cock and gently, lovingly, began to rub his foreskin back and forth over his glans. He slowly began to develop an erection. I carried on until he was nearly hard, then leaned down, pulled his foreskin as far back as it would go and kissed his glans.

I pushed the dart slowly through his bell end, deliberately grinding the dart from side to side to make the pain worse. I only stopped when the needle tip came out of the other side of his glans. Tom's reaction was predictably violent and noisy. This wasn't torment, it was pure torture, and he thrashed around like a wild thing. I was as turned on as I think I have ever been. Here I was, not just getting even with Tom, but being completely and utterly sadistic. But it wasn't just the inflicting of pain that was making me horny, it was the intoxicating feeling of being in control. I was in charge, I had Tom at my complete mercy, and I could literally do anything I liked to him.

I didn't bother to wait until Tom's pain and discomfort had subsided before taking the last dart and pushing it straight through his right testicle. Although Jennie had not managed it with Steve, I pushed the dart right through his ball so that the tip emerged from out of the other side of his ball sack. Without waiting for Tom to recover, I said, "And that's it. All done, except of course for the bit where I take the darts out. Did you know that that hurts as well? But before we do that, I think that I should have a bit of a souvenir.".

With Tom still in major distress from the dart in his right ball, I jumped off the bed and grabbed my phone. I took photos of him from several angles, showing how he was tied up, and how there were bunches of darts sticking out of his chest and genitals. Then I took a series of close-ups of the really good darts, the ones that went through his cock and came out the other side, the ones in and through his balls and especially the one that passed right through his bell end. I grabbed hold of each dart as I did so, using it as a handle to twist his cock and balls painfully into the best positions to photograph the damage. When I was finished, I fiddled about with my phone and made sure that the photos had been uploaded to my photo account in the cloud. "My torment was filmed and will soon be available in glorious HD", I said. "No doubt you will get a copy. But at least I now have a few souvenir snaps of tonight. And it's no use you trying to delete them, I've uploaded them into the cloud".