Bound to Tailgate

Story Info
Road side help gets a redneck more than he bargained for.
7.2k words
3.69
19k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

It was late and Daddy and I were driving home. We had been out to a little dive bar in the middle of nowhere. It was sort of like a hidden gay cowboy bar way off the beaten path. It sat just off a little two lane highway... hidden from the road. I will have to tell you all about a couple of our experiences there some other time. Anyway, we had closed the place down after hanging out with a couple of local buddies there. I was the designated driver. I had a couple of beers, but drank water most of the night, so I was good to go. Daddy, was not drunk... but he had kept a good buzz going all night and was singing Dolly Parton's 'Here You Come Again' as loud as he could. It was all the funnier because he rarely acts so animated.

I was driving his Jeep in the bright night, the moon was full and it was clear, so all the stars were shining. It was just a fun warm Texas summer night. Daddy had me take a 'shortcut' so I turned off the paved road onto a dirt road that was supposed to put us back on the main highway in a couple of miles. We rounded a bend in the road, when I noticed an old Chevy pick up on the edge of the road with its hazard lights on. I could not see anyone at first, but I slowed down when I noticed a big burly cowboy sliding out from under the back axel of the truck. I pulled over in front of the truck a short distance and Daddy and I got out walked back to see if the fella needed any help. This back road was rarely travelled, especially late at night, so it might be a while before anyone else might happen by if he did not have a working cel phone.

Daddy was still humming, only half to himself, when we walked up to the man. The moonlight was bright enough to clearly see the husky bear. He had on old grey coveralls that were threadbare and unzipped down to his crotch... I noticed he was wearing an old bike jock as it peaked above the unzipped opening. His very hairy barrel torso split open the coveralls and glistened with sweat in the hot night air. He was taller than Daddy and was picking his straw cowboy hat off the ground as he stood back up, stumbling to get his balance. He was very thick and solid with a big gut that some may call fat. I just call him stocky. Just a giant of a man.

"Howdy bud, need any help?" I asked, affecting my best rural Texas drawl. As he opened his mouth to reply, the stench of alcohol was overpowering. I almost got drunk just from his breath. His sweaty nature was more than just the hot summer night, it was also the alcohol oozing out of his pores.

"I ran over some wire back there. It's wrapped around my rear axel and I cant get it off." He slurred. It took me a minute to decipher what he had said. I noticed the wire cutters in his hand and I held out my own hand for him to give them to me. He stumbled as he moved to give them to me and Daddy jumped to hold him up. Daddy helped the man lean against the bed of the truck while I started assessing the problem myself.

"I need a flashlight," I told Daddy and I went back to the Jeep to get one. It was hot out and I was wearing a white Dixie Chicks concert T-shirt that I did not want to get dirty, so I pulled it off. I returned to the the truck to get a better look, only to find Daddy and the man arm in arm singing that same Dolly tune. I had to laugh. I held the light over the tire at the axel and could see a huge coil of wire wound around the axel right against the inside of the wheel. I knelt down and reached over the tire with the cutters to start freeing the entangled mess.

"SHHHHH" the drunk whispered to Daddy in the loudest stage whisper I had ever heard. "You can see his butt crack." And he laughed. Daddy laughed to and agreed with the man. I was not wearing any underwear and my jeans were serving full plumbers crack in this heat. I just ignored them, till the man bent over and stuck his finger down my pants sliding it deep into my exposed crack. "He must want to get fucked in that ass since he's putting it out there like that." The drunk half shouted to DDT, Daddy Dom Tom, who pulled the man away from me, pretending he was just trying to keep the fella upright.

Daddy tried not to get upset, the man was drunk. He probably did not know what he was doing or saying. "He does not want you to fuck him," Daddy explained, suddenly sounding much more sober. "Let's just stand here and let him work."

The man had turned facing the truck and leaning over it while Daddy held him upright. All of the sudden the man blurted out "I gotta piss!" And before either of us knew what was happening he was pissing a yellow torrent onto my back. The hot stream ran right down the crack of my ass and filled my jeans with his beer piss. They were soaked. I was mad, and kinda turned on, at the same time.

"If you're not gonna have my babies, then you're gonna have my piss! Hahahahaha." The cowboy mumbled and laughed again at his attempt at wit. Daddy, moving a little slowly, finally reacted by grabbing the shoulders of the man's coveralls and pulled them down around the man's arms. The drunk was momentarily dazed by Daddy's actions and spun around to try and defend himself. He stumbled and fell into the dirt and piss mud beside his truck. Daddy noticed some rope in the back of the pickup and grabbed it, quickly hogtying the drunken cowboy, before he could use his size to over power us. The top of the coveralls had slipped off his arms and were around his ankles now. So he lay there on his side with his cock and ass hanging out of his jock strap and his thick, wet, black hair glinting in the moonlight.

"What the fuck!" The cowboy shouted at Daddy. You want some of my big dick too huh? All you had to do was ask." He lay there and thrust his hips forward, his floppy cock still hanging out of his jock and dripping droplets of piss. "Here it is ya faggots. Just suck it... hell ride it. I don't care, I just wanna cum.

Daddy is not normally a violent man, but he also does not take to being called names by some homophobic redneck, so he reached down and slapped the drunk hard across the face. "Oh, ya like it rough, huh? Well untie me you rainbow riding lowlifes and I will show you a rough time. I will fuck you till you never want to touch a cock again in your life." The cowboy spat at Daddy.

It was my turn now, "What the fuck are you on about shit-head? We were trying to help you get your truck running again. What makes you think we're interested in your limp dick?"

"I see'd that equals sticker on your bumper when you drove up. I know that means your cock suckers. And the only thing you are trying to help yourselves to is in my pants! I see'd you lookin in my pants when you walked up." He snarled back. I would have laughed because he was pretty fucking hilarious flopping around on the ground, tied up like that with his dick out, drunk and indignant, but his attitude was disgusting.

"Fuck him, lets go. Leave him tied up there. Someone else can cut him loose. Besides, he needs to sober up before he drives anyway." I said to Daddy, just shaking my head at the drunk. I threw the wire cutters into the dirt and turned to walk away. Daddy moved ahead of me and was almost at the Jeep when the guy crashed down on me from behind. He managed to pull down my pants and fell on top of me. His cock was rock hard and he was humping into my bare ass. Apparently, he had a knife in those overalls and managed to cut some of the rope. I was surprised he was coherent enough to manage any of that, much less be coordinated to hop up behind us without us hearing him... I mean he was a BIG drunk man tied up. His legs were still bound together and his hands too, but he could stand up and move his arms.

Rather than just free himself, or run away, or anything, he had tackled me with the intent of, what, raping me? Daddy was back in a flash and we rolled him off of me and started to tie him again. The man's fat, short dick was hard as a rock and he was just growling at us, "Let me fuck that faggot ass. I'll show you who's the faggot!"

I almost felt sorry for him, but Daddy, that was another story, he was mad now. Like, I had never seen him truly mad before. It was scary. "Help me get this asshole up and over to his tailgate." The cowboy just went limp and swore at us. It was all we could do to drag the big man over. Once he was there, we propped his ass up against the tailgate and Daddy proceeded to tie each of the man's arms to sides of the gate. For such a big strong man he was fairly compliant. I wondered if that was because of the alcohol or because he wanted to be.

I should be mad, but at every step of the way, I just got more and more turned on. Yeah the guy was a total asshole and deserved to get the shit kicked out of him... but... now we had this big solid hairy dude tied to the back of his pickup, with his coveralls around his ankles, wearing nothing else but a dirty jockstrap and boots, his cock flopping out over the waistband of the jock, and he's drunkenly hurling homophobic insults at us. What can I say, I am messed up... I found it hot.

"Here boy, help me... push him back on the tailgate and pull his legs over his head." Daddy said to me as he pushed the cowboys legs off the ground and I pulled his shoulders back flat on the tailgate. Daddy hopped up into the bed of the truck and undid the ropes around the drunks legs. He pulled the coveralls off completely and secured a rope around each of the man's booted ankles. Then he secured each end of the rope to opposite sides of the truck bed. This held the bubba in place, folded in half with his naked ass hanging off the tailgate.

"So I am a faggot huh?" Daddy asked the nearly naked cowboy. The man just grunted a couple of swear words under his breath. I was transfixed by the thick black ass hair gleaming in the moon light. His pelt covered a solid meaty body and ass that I could not help but ogle and appreciate. Daddy slapped the man's bare hairy ass hard. It landed with a soft thud. While covered in a thick mat of hair over meaty flesh, the man's ass was hard as granite.

He just laughed through his stupor at Daddy. "That tickles fag! Why don't you kiss my ass next." He taunted. I just thought it was odd... he did not protest, instead he egged it on. Well, Daddy was not going to walk away from the drunken bigot now. I watched as Daddy slowly withdrew his wide leather belt from his jeans. And I noted that as Daddy calmed down, the bulge in his pants grew. "What are you faggots doing?" The cowboy asked. Suddenly his tone had changed, a little quieter and a little more concern in his voice. He heard the leather sliding out of DDTs belt loops. It was as if he had sobered up enough to realize the predicament he is in. He twisted his head to look at the ropes binding his limbs to the different points on the back of the truck. Then he strained to look between his legs, over his dirty jockstrap.

There was my Daddy, standing poised with his belt raised above his head. He waited until their eyes met, and he watched as the glaze cleared slightly from the drunks eyes and understanding started to enter them. The belt swung down fast and hard across the bare ass. The man lurched and shouted in reaction causing the truck to bounce. "Ahh, now I have your attention!" Daddy growled with intimidation.

When the man opened his mouth to speak again, Daddy struck the man again, eliciting another yelp and jump from the man. "You fags will do anything to see a hairy ass." He grimaced at us through his pain. Refusing to give up his blustering bravado. But Daddy and I both noticed his cock had grown stiff again above his jockstrap.

"You know what, you dumb fuck? I think you like this. I think you say you don't like gays, but what you really want is to feel the inside of a man's ass. You certainly like a man whipping yours! What I don't know yet, is... would you like to be fucked?" Daddy said and we both watched the naked cowboy squirm on the tailgate. A long pause and there was no response. "Hmmm, do you want me to fuck you and find out?" Daddy asked him. His jock was suddenly wet with a clear liquid clearly visible in the moonlight. He was oozing precum.

Daddy just dropped his jeans around his boots and stepped in between the spread wide legs. I could see his thick cock was so hard it was a deep red in anticipation. "That's never gonna fit Daddy." I said and the cowboy grunted in fear, guessing as to what I was referring. Daddy just pressed his girth against the vulnerable ass and the entire head disappeared in the black fur.

The vulnerable bubba bucked and howled a protest. Daddy laughed, "I am not even touching hole yet..." And he pushed forward another inch. "There we are... a deep cleft. I need you to spread it for me boy, so he can experience all of me inside him." Daddy did not wait for me to move he started pushing into the dark unseen and presumably virgin redneck ass.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed... "you can't push into him dry with your big hog. He needs SOME lube." And while Daddy did have a bit of his own precum dripping from his head, it was not enough for this. So he back out till his head was visible and he looked the cowboy in the eyes again.

"Spit in my boys hand if you want some lube for this. The more you give him, the easier it will be for you, though I personally don't care about making it easier on a dick like you." Daddy said. When the man just glared back, Daddy leaned forward pushing his rod between the thick haired cheeks till it touched the hot bullseye.

"WAIT! OK, OK! Here..." The cowboy panicked and started a gurgle in his throat to pull up some spit. I reached down and held my hand in front of his face, just below his chin. He spat a big lugee into my palm and then looked questioning at me, as if to ask, if that is enough.

"It'll do." I said, "but you can never have too much to help with what you are about to get." His eyes pleaded with me, so I spit in my hand, adding my own saliva to his. He then went silent giving up any pretense at protest. He never said no. He did not thrash or call us any more names. He just started breathing hard... nervously. I knelt over his torso and pushed my hand through the hairy forest until I felt his flesh... I searched until I discovered his hole and the heat blasting from it. I rubbed the spit into his crack and massaged his hole. The spit mingled with the sweat of his hairy crotch and I fingered into his incredibly tight hole. A moan rumbled up from his gut and out his mouth. Daddy and I both looked at each other with quizzical smiles. I think we have gone too far to stop now. Daddy lifted his cock towards my hand and I rubbed the remaining spit onto his cock head.

I gave Daddy another look that told him he still needed more lube... so daddy spit into the Black Forest and shoved his cock through it. He literally hit the cowboy's hole with his bat of a dick and the man jumped and clenched. Daddy grinned a malicious smile and shrugged at me. I looked between my own legs at the mans face and told him to breath. "It will help. Just breath in and out deep breaths slowly." Daddy continued his assault on the cowboys pucker, even as he cried out. He still did not protest, but he did start breathing in short huf huf huf, hee, hees, like he was in labor. "Slow, in... out... in... out." I reminded him. He did as I said and I watched as Daddy's fat monster slid all the way in, bottoming out in the bear in only a few seconds.

The cowbear moaned loudly and I was not sure if it was in pleasure, pain, or both. I looked at Daddy to see his head thrown back and only the whites of his eyes were visible. Apparently he was enjoying the tight hot silky insides of this redneck hole. Daddy started to slowly withdrawal which garnered a whimpering whine from the burly man tied on his back. Daddy looked at me then and we both grinned knowingly. So Daddy began a slow fuck sliding in and out of the hairy ass. The cowboy approved and his hard dick continued to soak his jock in pre. I nodded at it to Daddy and he nodded approvingly back at me, so I leaned over and licked the pre soaked jock.

"OOOHHH Fuck. Don't do that. I'm gonna shoot." The cowbear complained. Daddy and I laughed loudly at that. I eased up and just enjoyed the show for a bit as Daddy began picking up speed and force a little. The man just purred in time with the thrusts in his big butt and when he got quiet Daddy looked at me with concern in his eyes. He wanted to make sure the guy was still ok.

I just grinned back at Daddy and raised up a little so he could see. The bear's tongue was lapping at the pissed soaked seat of my jeans as my ass had gravitated to his face. "Time for you to drop them jeans cub. Give him what he was looking for in the first place." Daddy suggested. So I stood and pulled them down over my own boots. I stepped over the naked hairy torso, my jeans acting as another layer of bondage and squatted back down, hovering my now bare hole over the redneck's bearded face.

He hesitated at first... it was one thing to lick the ass of my jeans apparently, another to lick my raw pucker. He sniffed and stretched his neck to get closer to it. Then he tentatively stuck out his tongue. The second his tongue touched the heat of my red bud, he groaned as if in pain. He was shooting. Even through his jock, his cum jetted onto his chest. "FUCK!" Daddy and I both ejected loudly. The cowbear was convulsing as if in a seizure and obviously clamping down on Dad's big tool. Daddy then growled and fired his own spunk deep in the man's guts. The man was now just moaning loudly in ecstasy. I sat on the mans chest allowing him to breath as Daddy continued to pump the hairy bum even after his orgasm subsided. Waiting for the bear to come back to reality.

"Holy fuck!" He said when he did start to come around, and Daddy slowly withdrew, letting his meat flop out of the wrecked virgin ass. The cowboy grunted with the void. "Now I see why you queers like this. That was... well... it was... that was fucking amazing." The sobering stud shouted as he tried to process what just happened."

"I thought you were protesting a little too much." Daddy said to him. "But I have to tell you, I am still not happy with the way you disrespected us.

"Well, I... I... I don't know what to say. I never knew no fags. I did imagine fucking them though... what a hairy butt might feel like sliding up and down on my fuck meat. But I never thought about feeling a cock in my own ass." The redneck tried to explain.

"I am still not hearing an apology! Daddy barked, getting mad again.

"For what? For fucks sake... you are queers... you just fucked me!" Again his irrational logic was comical to me. It was not so funny to Daddy. SMACK! Daddy had picked up the belt again and used it against the freshly fucked beef, not holding back. The man howled and clenched his ass hard, I literally saw Daddy's jizz shoot out of the hairy gorge and onto Daddy's boots. "What the fucking holy hell man! I didn't say I didn't like it."

"That much was obvious shit-head." Daddy spat at him and struck him again.

"OK, OK, OK! I'm fucking sorry! JEEZUS! Stop it." I swear he was about to cry.

"I am not ready to stop. I am going to give you 10 more." Daddy started saying but was interrupted by the cowboys protests. Daddy swatted him again... not quite as hard this time. "OK, 15 more!" Daddy declared. The bear stayed quiet. "You are going to eat my boy's pussy the entire time... gently, like you love it."

"Pussy?" The cowboy scoffed. And Daddy swatted him again.

"20!"

"Fuckin Hell! Fine fine... I... I do want to eat his... his PUSSY!" He snarled.

Daddy and I grinned knowingly again and Daddy nodded for me to lower back down on the cowbear's face. As I did, his tongue came out to welcome my pussy! When Daddy saw how well my hole was being treated he began to spank the big man. Not as hard as before, but enough to garner grunts and groans from the bear, which vibrated into my cunt and exciting it. 1, 2, 3, 4... with each swat of the belt, the bear growled deeper and his tongue buried deeper in my hole. He salivated and sucked on my sphincter. He took to ass eating like a duck to water. Lucky me! By the time Daddy got to 20, my own clit was drooling a river of precum.

12