Bound to Tailgate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy laid the belt back down and pressed his hips back into the bear's ass. He loved feeling the heat of his work emanating from the hairy flesh. He leaned through the cowboy's legs and kissed me, pushing me back a little further of the bubba's face. My asshole was no longer making out with his mouth, but my caged clit was leaking onto his bearded lips. He licked the sweet clear liquid and reached out to suck as much of my cage into his mouth as possible. I am not even sure if he knew what he was doing or what the thing on my dick was... he did not seem to care though. His warm wet mouth teased my clit expertly and made my shudder with pleasure.

Daddy pushed my head down then into the man's cum covered crotch. I lapped up the bitter sweet milk and hummed in delight, untamed bear cum is a delicacy! I don't think the cowbear had ever lost his erection and it was straining against his jock. I set it free as Daddy kissed the back of my shaved head. I looked up at Daddy when I had the bear cock in my hand and asked, "Can I Daddy?"

"Yes, son!" He said as he pulled me in for a kiss first and licked a bit of the cum that had collected in my beard. "Show this barbarian what a good cocksucker you are. What faggots can do... if he learns his lesson." And he gently pushed my head back down to the fat bear cock. I sucked him into my mouth and and cleaned the pre and cum off of it. I started to bob up and down on it. Swirling my tongue around the head and under the glans. The man moaned again in pleasure as I continued to enjoy his sweaty meat. His musk and piss ranked pubes made me heady.

"You fucking queers really know how to live. That feels so good!" The bound beast said with my cage pressing against his lips. "I never felt anything like this before... so much, so good, all over. I... never knew." He rambled to nobody in particular. "What other secrets pleasures ya'll got?" He asked... trying to be funny.

"More than you will ever know, big guy." Daddy quipped. "But I can show you a couple more now. If you ask nicely. And you call me Sir from here on out." Daddy said sternly but with a hint of softness towards the man creeping into his voice. I had sat back up and let the bear tongue my pussy a little more when Daddy motioned toward a small roll of bailing twine laying in the pickup bed. I grabbed it and handed it to him. He unrolled a couple of feet and used the bears knife, now laying on the tailgate, to cut the twine. He took the twine and tied a slip knot loop in it, place the loop around the bear's cock and pulled tightly.

"Whoa, what are you trying to do?" the man startled and grimaced. "You're going to strangle my dick off." I had stood up to watch Daddy work, so the bear craned his neck to see what was going on. His eyes bugged wide seeing how his cock swelled under the twine and turned an angry red. Daddy continued wrapping the base of the bear's cock and then around and around his nuts, stretching and separating them. The bear just moaned in the painful pleasure. His dick bounced up and down as the blood pumped into it and struggled to get back out.

"Nice Daddy," I said as I admired the handy work. My pussy twitched at the deep red throbbing cock. "Looks like a great ride!" I stated, though it was really a question put to my Daddy... I wanted to fuck myself on that cowboy dick.

"I think you need to eat something first boy. You still look a little hungry. I don't want you to loose your strength if I let you ride his... what did he call it?... Fuck meat." I knew exactly what Daddy was getting at and I was more than happy to do it. I jumped through the bears legs and landed on the ground. As I spun around to face the hairy spread Daddy had vacated, Daddy climbed into the truck and bent over the helpless cowboy. "Is this what you wanted? Do you want more? How much more?" Daddy asked the cowbear with a humorous sarcasm dripping from his words.

"There's more? What else could there be?" The man asked, sounding almost coherent and sober now.

Daddy smacked the man's balls, not hard, but then it did not take much with them being tied up like that. The bear howled. "You did not say Sir! I won't remind you again. So, do you want more or not? Think about your answer carefully."

The bear looked back into Daddy's deep brown eyes. He whimpered in his confusion. He wanted more but he did not want to admit it. He wanted more but he was not sure what more meant and that scared him. But he had to find out. "Yes... sir," he whispered, barely audible.

"Yes SIR, what?" Daddy coaxed.

Still tentative... "Yes Sir, I want more." Daddy smiled warmly into the bears eyes, which only made the bear whimper more and a tear ran down the side of his face. Daddy turned to me and nodded.

I grabbed the beefy buns covered in sweaty hair and pulled them apart. I still could not see the bear's asshole, the fur was so dense, but I could feel the heat from Daddy's whuppin radiating from the big guy's buns. I dove into the forest letting my tongue search for gold, white gold that is, Texas Tea, Daddy Spunk! Before I even reached the promise land, I had hair flossing my teeth. Finally I tasted the musky hot hole. It was wet with sweat and cum. I shook my head from side to side to get a deeper purchase in the shaggy crack. He moaned and bucked to the new sensation.

"There now. How is that for new? You like that?" Daddy asked, his tone suddenly soothing and caring, almost affectionate. The cowboy continued staring into his eyes. His breathing betraying just how much he was enjoying my ministrations. He was confused by his own enjoyment of what he considered an abomination, sex between men. He needed an anchor now so that he did not loose touch with reality. He was starting to unravel as he continued to sober up.

Daddy kissed him and whispered soft assurances in his ear. When Daddy started to gently tweak his nipples, the bear completely broke. He started to sob quietly. I moved to stand up but Daddy waved a hand to me to continue my ass eating. I was happy to continue, but concerned for the big guy now. But I trusted Daddy knew what he was doing. Daddy want on working the bears nips as he continued to cry silently with little whimpers squeaking out here and there. The man opened his mouth and his tongue reached out for Daddy, who leaned in and kissed him deeply.

When Daddy pulled back, the broken bear asked meekly, "what is happening to me? Am I a fag now?"

"Well, first of all, I don't really like the word fag. Secondly, you don't have to decide or label yourself now... or ever. If you enjoy this now, then enjoy it. It does not change who you are. It does not mean you don't or can't like women. It does not make you weak or less than. it means that you have an entire new world of options you get to explore... if you want. And if you never want to do anything like this again... that is ok too." The bear listened and contemplated and thought a while.

I eventually stood up and laid against him between his legs. He looked down to see me and his bound dick bounced at me, waving it in my face. He looked back at Daddy with puppy dog eyes. Caught between his confusion and his desire, wanting Daddy to tell him what to do next.

"Do you want to fuck my boy's pussy?" Daddy asked flatly! "It's up to you. If you respect my boy, I will let you fuck him. If you want it, you have to ask me. Just remember, you have to be respectful but you don't have to be concerned with what this says about you. Forget about all of that. It is just us out here. Now, what do you want?"

"Can I fuck your boy's pussy?" The bear asked Daddy. Daddy stared back at him expressionless. "SIR" he said quickly, remembering the protocol. Daddy stayed quiet, waiting. "Can I fuck your boy's pussy, Sir?" The bear said with as much warmth as he could muster.

"No." Daddy said simply. The bear looked at me then with anguish in his eyes. He wanted to feel my cunt wrapped around his cock so bad. I have to admit that I wanted it to, but I trusted Daddy.

"But I will let my boy ride your cock, if he wants. Now you have to ask him... respectfully!" Daddy explained.

"Will you... ride my cock... boy?" The bear haltingly asked, looking back and forth between Daddy and me, unsure of how to address me. "I mean, do you want to ride my cock? It's not as big as your... Daddy's...?" He stammered, again unsure of the protocol waters here, so new to him, but still trying to be respectful.

I just smiled and leaned over and kissed his throbbing aching deep red dick. I was grateful for the bright rural Texas nights. I could clearly see his cock and balls, the intense color and veins straining against the bindings. The tables had completely turned now. So I decided to play coy... "This cock? You want me to let you put this hard fat dick in my hungry pussy? That same pussy that you made out with a few minutes ago? Did you like it so much that you want to feel the insides with your cock now?" I teased...

"Yes, Dammi..." He cut himself off. "Yes, I want to fuck your pussy, boy. I wanted that ever since you got our of that Jeep. You are just the type of man that turns my crank. I know that I was an asshole, but I... I'm sorry. I gave into you both so that I could justify having sex with another guy... I wanted it so bad. I am sorry. I just... need your pussy now. I need to feel it. I need it... I need your pussy boy." It was a confession that would have made a the creepiest priest blush. But it was just what I wanted to hear. How this redneck cowboy needs my pussy!

"Well, if you are truly sorry... and need it so bad..." I said contemplatively, teasingly. I jumped on the truck and lowered myself over his throbbing nob. "Tell me again. I want to hear it."

"Fuck my dick with your pussy boy. Please. I need it. I need your pussy, boy!" He said more confidently. A growing sexiness now that he was starting to find himself. Daddy put his hand on my shoulder, telling me to wait. He jumped back down between the cowboy's legs. I turned around to face Daddy. We spit simultaneously into our hands. I lubed my hole and Daddy lubed his cock. I lowered myself on the bears upright bound cock, as Daddy pushed into his hole. Our eyes locked as we used the needy man.

His fat pulsing head popped easy into my experienced pussy. I struggle to keep my eyes on Daddy, they wanted to roll back in my head. This cowboy cock felt so good. I could literally feel the heat from the bound up blood in his fuck stick. Daddy' had a little more trouble getting back into the devirginized ass. The bear kept clamping down concentrating on the pleasure in his dick. Daddy reached up and patted the bottom of my ass. I lifted off the bear dick. As he relaxed Daddy was able to push his head inside his outer ring. Daddy shuttered a little from the pleasure. I lowered back down on the awaiting cock and the bear just moaned loudly into the hot summer night air. He literally howled like a wolf. When he finally stopped we heard a nearby coyote reply. We all laughed and got down to fucking...

I bounced up and down on his cock, all the way in and out, over and over. His bulbous cock head felt incredible as it popped in and out of my sphincter. A dick does not have to be as big as my daddy's to be enjoyable, regardless of what some folks say. Size is not everything. I loved feeling this bear's chubby stubby. Daddy had his hands on my hips as he pumped in and out of the cowbear's ass. We were all enjoying ourselves. The cowboy was just mumbling incoherently as I rode his cock and Daddy fucked his ass. "Oh my god" he exclaimed. "You guys get better and better, I am sorry I was such an ass... except it led to this so... fuck, fuck, fuck. It's so fucking good fucking hot fucking fuck." He babbled.

We continued using the now sober redneck. Daddy was reaching under me feeling the cock slip in and out of my twat, sliding a finger in along side of it. The bear seemed to like that and moaned again so that we knew it. I bent over to kiss Daddy. As we made out, Daddy began to untie the man's arms. He broke the kiss then, so I could untie the bear's legs.

The bear groaned stiffly as Daddy pulled out of his ass and lowered his legs. Then Daddy had me raise off of the cock, eliciting a whine from our new bear friend. "What? Why? I did not get off. I wanted to cum again!"

"We're not finished yet Whiney Bear!" Daddy said laughing. "By the way, what's your name? I am Tom, you can call me Sir or Tom. This is my boy, Kaber. You can call him K, cub, or Kaber."

"My name is Robert, or Bob, but friends call me Boot. I'd like you to call me Boot," the bear said.

Daddy helped Boot off of the tailgate and then jumped up in his place, laying flat on his back in the tailgate. He motioned to me and I squatted over him. I spat in my hand again to relube my hole, before sitting down on Daddy's big cock. Boot stood there watching open mouthed. "There is NO way you had that fat monster in my virgin ass." We chuckled at that.

"It did not hurt that you were shit faced drunk. You still have quite a bit of booze in your system. It's a testament to how horny you are that you were so hard instead of having a limp beer dick." Daddy told him. "Now climb back up here and help me fuck my boy!"

"You're fucking kidding! You want me to try and stuff my fat pecker in beside your monster dick in his... pussy?" Boot said in disbelief.

"He can handle it. Maybe someday I will show you why... for now, shut the fuck up and shove your dick in here." Daddy said half amused half frustrated. "For someone whining a second ago that he did not get to get off again, you sure are waistline a lot of time."

Boot hopped up in a single leap, wasting no more time. He was surprisingly spry for a big guy... or very eager. Boot then kneeled down straddling Daddy's legs. He drooled spit down on his cock and lined it up with my already stuffed cunt. "You sure about this?"

"YES!" Daddy and I both exclaimed, and laughed. So he pushed in and to his surprise and amazement, my ring stretched to accommodate his cock head. He bucked his hips forward to shove the rest of his cock in. Daddy and I both moaned in pleasure at his effort. Daddy loved feeling another cock rub up against his inside my pussy. Boot started to fuck me of his own accord now that he was untied. He started slow but steadily picked up speed. He started to buck harder as well as faster into my ass. I was leaned forward kissing Daddy, when Boot leaned forward trying to wrap his arms around my torso. I raised up to allow him to wrap me in his arms. Daddy stared up at us appreciatively. "Beautiful sight," he whispered.

I felt Boot's hairy torso pressed against my back as he held me tight and pumped his cock into my cunt along side of my Daddy's. He was breathing hard and pumping harder. Daddy had his hands on Boot's hips encouraging his fucking. Daddy was beginning to tense up as well. Boot shot first and I could feel the heat of his sperm. It coated Daddy's dick in my hole, and the extra lube made Daddy groan... in another few seconds Daddy was blasting his own load deep in my gut. Boot was like on autopilot... even after they both shot he held me fast and continued his rut.

Several minutes later, both Daddy and Boot were nearly flaccid but Boot continued to hold me and gently rock... even when his shrunken cock slipped out of my spent ass. Boot was lost in a state of euphoria. Daddy and I just let him ride the high. Sexual bliss can be so intense and emotional, we did not want to ruin it for him... he had been though a lot tonight already.

Eventually, we all collected ourselves. I freed his axel of the wire that was causing him trouble, and we all sat naked on the tailgate of his truck. We had some water in the back of the Jeep, so we rehydrated and Boot continued to sober up. We talked and got to know each other. Boot would climb off the tailgate every once in a while and wedge himself between our legs and give us big bear hugs. He was surprisingly affectionate. And his big solid furry body was so cuddly.

When dawn started to break we were all still talking, naked, in the back of his truck. We were helping him process the man on man sex and his feeling about all of it. He said he thinks he still liked women but he had not even tried to date anyone in almost 2 years. He was raised very conservatively to think same sex relations were sinful and unnatural, but he said he has always had an attraction to men for as long as he could remember. He never acted on it out of fear and self loathing. But now the flood gates were open. We told him we'd be happy to be friends and help him as such to process all of this. Reminding him again that there is no right answer... he needs to find whatever path makes him happy... as long as that does not hurt anyone.

We exchanged info, and got dressed. We did not want to scare some farmer driving by on his tractor and seeing three naked men sitting on the tailgate. Finally, we said our goodbyes and drove off. If was nearly a month before we heard anything from Boot again. We had both texted him a couple of times but got no reply. Then one day there was a knock on the door and there he was. Asking if we still had any job openings...

12