Bound to the Turnings of the Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, Isari? About the first one, I mean?"

"You know what I was doing, too, Mistress. You were watching me. I liked it."

Mistress Lanfear smirked. "So what was unhealthy about that?"

"Because it was midnight, I was naked and wearing that stupid Lion's Den gag and pleasuring myself wild under an almost full moon in the bottom of a little boat out in the middle of the lake, enjoying it and enjoying you watching me, enjoying the thought that maybe some of the girls in the other boats might even see me, and then this wild, crazy force washes over us, and I get the strongest blast of it, and for the rest of my life after that, my orgasms destroy things. I for real thought God was punishing me, or some demon was and God wouldn't protect me."

Emerald eyes blazed. "Isari," she said, her voice low and slow. "Open your mouth."

Isari didn't resist, and in fact rose from the chair and knelt unbidden to accept the panel gag from Mistress Lanfear. This time, in the less wild and distracting environment of the morning, she felt the force take hold as it settled into place, holding it tightly against her lips with no straps or buckles to be seen.

"I still think about that day more than a little, too, my perfect little damane. But not like that. Just the opposite. That day tied the two of us together for the rest of our lives. It was no punishment. It was a blessing to both of us, and especially to you, because of what you were doing. The fact that you were doing that at that very moment is the most likely explanation for why you are so much stronger than me."

"Hruuuuhr?"

"No interruptions, damane. I put that on you for a reason. As I was saying, and the fact that I was as amped up as I was just watching you is the most likely explanation for why, of all the girls out there in our little powwow on Lake Allatoona that night, I'm the second strongest, and the others are at most just beginning to manifest. At least any phenomena that can affect this world, anyway. They're still vastly more powerful than they know, but nothing approaching me, and I'm nothing approaching you. You got the most attention from whatever it was that came from beyond the Veil--the strongest blast you said, but remember that many of these energy forms can think, so it wasn't just a blast, it chose you. It chose you for its closest attention, its biggest investment, its best seed, because at that moment, your soul was lit up with a blazing billboard, probably the reason it came our way from the dam in the first place once it got out. I measured myself last night, too, through the bracelet. About a hundred and fifty petawatts on my own, plus another three hundred and sixty-ish pulled from you. On your own, you're almost eight times stronger than I am. Even with this," she tapped the bracelet, "and this," she summoned the riding crop into her hand and tapped it on the belt around Isari's waist, "you have more than seven hundred petawatts of peak psionic output left, or at least you do when your orgasms are that spectacular, and I get up to maybe five hundred even after channeling every drop from you that I can take."

She genuflected now in front of Isari, dropped the crop, and cupped her gagged face in both hands. "Do you know how I know how much I love you?"

"UUUW?" It had been years since Isari had heard that. In fact, the last time had been when she had used her safeword the final time and insisted that she and Adalynn had to be just friends. And making her leave had torn Isabel's heart in half.

"It's because I'm happy for you. And if it had been anyone else, I'd have been envious as fuck. Like, why couldn't I have been naked and frigging myself silly on a boat under the full moon when the soul-planter from the dimension next door broke free for a minute? Wouldn't have taken all that much to convince me to do that even on the randomest Wednesday."

"I'w aayh iih oo." I'd trade with you.

Mistress Lanfear shook her head. She had always been able to understand Isari well enough with a simple ball gag, but the phallic plug and panel were far more muffling. Then Isari remembered that she had a connection to her mistress that didn't need words, one that the emerald-eyed woman was maybe already using, but which maybe Isari could help along. She mentally opened herself to the connection as widely as she could.

Love? You said love! Do you know how much I've missed that? Do you know how much it hurt to turn you away?

I'd trade with you. I never asked for this. I would have said no if I'd had a choice. You would have been so much better at this than me. You are so much better at this than me.

Love!

God why the fuck did you have to have such a thing for plugging my holes?! Or sorry, why the fuck did you have to have such a thing for plugging my holes, Mistress?!?! Love you, too, babe, but do you know what this fucking thing is doing to me?!

God, I love you, too. I never stopped.

It was clear that at least some of the gallimaufry of her most powerful thoughts had passed through the leash. Those emerald eyes lost focus and went distant, and her hand ...

"mmmmMMMM!" The muffled, wordless, surprised moan tore free from her.

Isari couldn't see Mistress Lanfear's hand beneath her apron, but it was obvious enough where it was, because Isari suddenly felt a languid, teasing finger on her clit! The other woman must have reached inside her lacy black thong, not just her apron. The collar mirrored and magnified the sensation as well as ever. Isari sat back on her heels unsteadily, and her pussy contracted momentarily against the intruder that still filled it. Months! The word still hung in her mind, but was once again being shunted to the back of her mind while more immediate needs came to the fore.

Emerald eyes finally snapped back into focus. "Wow," she breathed. She brought her hand back, now slick with her own arousal, and cupped Isari's chin again.

A moment later, a hard, stinging smack from the crop landed on Isari's naked left ass cheek. Not an illusion created through the a'dam. The real thing, which was hovering in the air behind her, so that Mistress Lanfear could be taking in her face from a foot away and watch the reaction. Her eyes bulged, and a startled mmmmmph gurgled around the gag. A matching smack landed on her right ass cheek a moment later. And the fire began to stir in her blood again.

Mistress Lanfear let go of Isari's chin, rose to her feet, and stepped back. "Down, girl. Head to the floor."

Isari had no idea what had just happened, but she dutifully put her head to the floor at her mistress' feet. She even ran her gagged mouth over them, letting the standing woman know that she'd kiss them if she could. Her golden hair fell forward and over the top of her head and hid most of it from view.

Mistress Lanfear walked away. Slowly. Isari couldn't tell in her position whether it was unhurried or unsteady. She could tell by the change in the feeling of the silver leash dragging along her side, and then over her shoulder, though, that her mistress had just walked back into the living room area. She heard a soft thump a moment later as Earth's foremost authority on psionics landed somewhere on the furniture over there.

"Whew. That was a beyond awesome start to my morning, my little damane, but no more topping from the bottom!"

Topping from the bottom? Seriously?

"Crawling position, slave."

Isari rose to her hands and knees, still facing into the kitchen, so she couldn't see where her mistress now lay. From the sound of her voice, she was betting on the chaise lounge.

"Now, here's how this is going to work. When I tell you, you're going to turn and crawl to me. When you get here, the gag comes off, and you're going to tell me every single thing you were just feeling. On your way here, though, if you fall to the floor, it will feel like you've fallen on hot coals, and if you stand up, it will feel like you've been plunged naked into sub-zero water. You will keep your eyes on me the whole time, and if you look away, it will feel like rubbing your face against sandpaper in whatever way you turn. Nod if you understand."

Isari gulped around the gag and nodded. Fortunately, the chaise lounge was not far away.

"Good. Turn and crawl to your mistress, slave."

Isari quickly turned on her hands and knees--and collapsed to the floor a heartbeat later, and true to her mistress' word, the floor burned her side like hot coals, and she shrieked through the gag and quickly returned to her hands and knees, and refocused her gaze on Mistress Lanfear.

Her mistress was indeed on the chaise lounge, the open arm of which faced towards the crawling blond in the collar. She had discarded both the apron and thong, and she reclined now with her legs towards Isari and spread sensuously, the wetness already visible there even at this distance--and even with her hand blocking part of it as she wantonly pleasured herself. Isari had been completely unprepared for the erotic assault on her own clit, transmitted through the a'dam, and that had cost her her balance and led to a hot corrective.

"Crawl, damane!" Mistress Lanfear pressed. "And give me that adorable pout with your eyes." Even just giving the order clearly heightened her own arousal, which Isari then sensed twofold through the link, which then triggered a wild spasm around the intruders in her lower orifices, and a gasping breath through her nose just to get enough breath to moan and scream through the gag. She gave her mistress the pout she had ordered, and a more fervent plea with her eyes for mercy on top of it, managing to make one crawling step forward.

Her mistress held her gaze without flinching, and continued to finger herself wild.

The crawl to the chaise lounge, which should have taken less than ten seconds, stretched out over three minutes, and felt like an hour to the collared, gagged, and belted Wheel of Time fan. Mistress Lanfear deliberately slowed her pace, not bringing herself over the summit, and somehow not bringing Isari over the summit, either, likely using the connection of the a'dam to know exactly when to slow down. She never broke eye contact with Isari once, and neither did Isari. Emerald and sapphire eyes held each other the entire agonizing way.

When Isari was finally less than a yard away, she ran into another of those invisible mattress-like fields that Mistress Lanfear had revealed the previous day.

"Wiiihwiih!"

Mistress Lanfear gave a fierce, wicked grin, and never broke eye contact. "I do think I have some idea what that feeling was earlier. You really want me so much? Come and get me, lover." And with that, she finally sped her finger on her clit up just enough, and touched just the right spots on her own body that she knew Isari liked to be touched, to send Isari over the edge as the doubled sensations rocked her.

The orgasm tore through the thrice-plugged woman, and she writhed in the belt and mewled helplessly through the gag. She finally lost eye contact with Mistress Lanfear, not turning away, but closing her eyes, carried away on the storm of sensation. She felt the rush of power, what she now knew to be psionic power, otherworldly power, building up in her and pouring forth again. Not quite as wild and prodigious in this hard-to-maintain position as it had been the previous night, but still untamed, vibrant, and glorious. She opened her eyes, and sure enough, the room was full of the shimmering golden energy, flecked with other colors, from their little midair reunion yesterday. They had been floating above it, then. Now it was all around. And the other colors within were stronger and more varied than they had been yesterday, though nothing like the prismatic blaze that had momentarily torn open the border between the worlds.

But I don't need to tear my way into another dimension, Isari realized. I need to tear my way into Mistress' arms.

She crawled forward again, pushing up against the soft, invisible barrier. And this time, she pushed hard, and another thought shaped by long years of Wheel of Time geekdom came to her: to control the female half of the True Source, saidar, the part of the One Power wielded by women in that setting, you had to first surrender to it before it would let you guide it. Adalynn had noted the obvious that this was not actually Jordan's fantasy world, but Adalynn was a Wheel of Time superfan herself and could not have missed this as one of her earliest hypotheses for beginning to learn to control the awesome power that fate had apparently placed in their hands. And at the very least, she had to stop running from it. With the brilliant silver collar on, she was safe.

Without moving her physical body, she imagined her soul rising and holding her arms wide to embrace the misty golden radiance flowing all around her.

And it responded. Tentative, almost curious. Isari had no idea what to do next, so she simply thought, work with me here? And at least a small sliver of the golden flow did exactly that. She pushed forward again with her real body again now, and imagined herself stretching the soft barrier, enough for dozens of little concentrated tendrils of the swirling golden light to sink themselves into. Like ivy grasping a wall. And they began to pull it apart.

Mistress Lanfear watched, and a knowing, beautiful, smile came to her face as she realized what was happening. "Yes ..." she breathed.

An uncharacteristically bold intrusive thought from another fandom came to Isari as the barrier began to weaken: Rip and tear, until it is done!

The invisible barrier shredded, and Isari dove forward through a scattering cloud of arcs of golden light into her mistress' arms.

True to her word, Mistress Lanfear reached up to remove the gag.

With her mistress' hands distracted, Isari immediately plunged down with her own hands and found her mistress' waiting, engorged clit. It took only seconds more to bring the raven-haired woman to climax, which the a'dam then doubled in Isari herself, bringing her to her second orgasm, stronger than the first, in the space of two minutes.

The gag popped out of Isari's mouth just in time to free her wild and ecstatic moans, and she convulsed in the hard embrace of the chastity belt. Mistress Lanfear physically pulled on the leash to bring Isari's head forward, together, and they moaned together as they kissed. More of the golden-and-prismatic radiance poured forth, this time mixed with the firm blue-and-silver light of Mistress Lanfear. If anything held this one back from achieving the heights of the previous night, it was simply how overstimulated she was at this point after five orgasms in barely half a day--six if you counted the doubled, simultaneous one from the previous evening that had broken through the Veil for a moment.

As the climax subsided, Mistress Lanfear broke the kiss, leaned back on the chaise, and pulled Isari forward with both her hands and a gentle hammock of her power. She settled in between her mistress' body and the back of the chaise, and snuggled into the other woman's shoulder.

Mistress Lanfear summoned the hairbrush to her hand and once again began to brush Isari's orgasm-ravaged golden hair. She brushed the first few strands forward in front of Isari's eyes, just to show her a little something new: her hair was actually glowing with a faint golden light, like sunlight hid just beneath the surface. "Hey, beautiful. That was awesome. Now try putting away some for later."

"What?"

"It's hard to describe, but that's how I'm able to do things when I'm not in the middle of an orgasm. What I've found works best: fix the memory of the moment in your mind. The memory and the energy are linked somehow. Save as much of the memory as you can, and you'll save as much of the energy as you can, or at least that's the best way I've found so far. Charge your battery while the power's here all around us."

Saving as much of the memory as possible seemed like a fine idea either way, though it was not exactly easy with all the distractions both from the goddess next to her and the still-ever-present intruders inside her. But she did her best. And as she concentrated on the memory, and repeated that imagined image in her mind of standing in the middle of the swirling sea of energy and opening her arms to it, she did get the sense of a little bit trickling back into her.

"Feels like it was working!"

"Mistress? How do you know?"

Mistress Lanfear tapped the heavy silver collar. Isari barely even noticed the weight of it anymore. Her mind had definitely not forgotten that she wore it, but it was almost as if her body had.

"Oh, right. So now what?"

"Well, it's officially Christmas Eve. What're your plans for the rest of Christmas break?"

"I don't know, Mistress. What are our plans for the rest of Christmas break?"

The raven-haired woman laughed. "Good question. But it's just me again now."

"I don't know, Addie. What are our plans for the rest of Christmas break?"

"Hah! Well I am gainfully employed and need to be back at work on Monday. I only start getting MIT credit in January but my consulting contract already started a while ago. Hence the house."

The unwelcome reference to the real world, the sterile realm of human existence outside this little oasis of love and lust and otherworldly might in Sherwood Forest, sobered Isabel slightly further, though her first reaction to that was to cling more tightly to Adalynn by instinct. "So this," she tapped the collar at her throat. "I never even asked, it's not like the belt, but, you know, you have to go?"

"It has to stay on, Isabel. The chastity belt is because I'm greedy, power-mad, kinky, and horny. Especially those little add-ons. Those were just because I'm kinky and horny."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Hah! Well, I may be getting to that. But anyway, the way I set the restraint on you up is definitely because I'm a Wheel of Time geek, but you do get that this is more than cosplay?"

"Again, tell me something I don't know."

"Well, remember how Nynaeve in the books had a block on her power that held it back most of the time, but she later overcame it?"

"On the edge of drowning. I remember."

"Not exactly the same thing in your case, but I think you're past that point now. You crossed a threshold yesterday. And it was beautiful, and I was glad I was the one to bring you across that threshold, honestly. And not just because it gives me a good reason to keep this on you long-term." She tapped the collar again. "The next time you cum without this on, you could do a lot more than overload a few circuits. Even if it's well short of the exawatt that you produced with me last night, well, you could ..."

"Addie, love, I don't need to hear it." Love. Even just saying it reflexively made her hug the other woman tighter. Much better than hearing how much damage she could cause now. "I wasn't about to ask you to take it off, not when I get to have both orgasms and booze again with it on. I'm asking how the hell are you going to go to work with me in it? Just work remotely?"

"Ah. Unfortunately, I can't do that. I have a better idea. I'd like to take you to work with me."

Isabel arched an eyebrow. "Parade me around as your guinea pig?"

"Actually, introduce you as my colleague." With one hand still cradling Isabel, she held out the other, and a stylish leather briefcase floated up and hovered in the air next to them. There was a 24-digit hexadecimal combination lock on it, but all the tumblers turned quickly and the lid opened a moment later. A small stack of papers held together by a binder clip floated up, or rather, it stayed where it had been hovering and the rest of the briefcase floated gently to the floor. "I made the authority to extend new trial contract offers to any psionic I discovered part of my own contract terms. And I would be delighted to have you work with me. You do this fantastically for an amateur. Want to do it professionally?"

1...456789