Bound to Wait

Story Info
Sissy cuck humiliated, bound to endure his Goddess pleasures.
2.5k words
4.19
24.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing in the room when You walk in

Beautiful as always, You are even hotter and sexier. Wearing nothing else than a very nice set of lingerie You step in front of me. Your fingers trace down from my hands and arms, which are bound over my head. Slowly You move them past my face. As Your hands wander lower You remove the pincushions from my chest. You pinch my nipples and they are indeed majorly sensitive. You bring Your face close to my ear and whisper:

"Look at you..., a bound..., gagged.., caged..., plugged... and...,"

Your one hand forcefully grabs my crotch, while You dip the fingers of Your other hand in the drool that drips from my gag. You smear it out over my face.

"... diapered sissy maid! your locked up little clitty can't drool all over My floor like you are doing from that ball gag.

And all of that because of a REAL man!

And now you get to stand here and listen to how that real man is going to satisfy Me. How that nice, big, dick I had you blow earlier, is going to take Me and make Me come several times and make Me feel how only a real man can make Me feel."

Your grip on my balls got tighter and more forceful. i was squealing and jumping by now.

"Are these My balls?", You asked.

i frantically nodded and tried to say yes through my gag.

"Are you a good fuck?", was the next question.

i fiercely shook no and mumbled through the gag.

"That's right. you are an incredibly bad fuck. your tiny little dick is a joke. A woman can only laugh out loud if she sees that tiny micropenis. you cannot last, you cannot move, you suck!

Do I deserve better? Do I deserve that nice big dick that's waiting for Me in the bedroom?"

i shook and shook, knowing full well that my little dick was never going to be good enough and that You more than deserved the opportunity to enjoy the nice dick from the real man, that could really satisfy You.

"I'm off now, you worthless whore. you just wait here until your Goddess is finished. Go ahead and listen to Me come and come and come...."

With that, Your grip on my balls loosened up. You pinched and twisted my nipples one more time, swatted my diapered ass and left for the room next door.

i was left to listen to the sound of pure, wonderful, sex. And instead of being angry and jealous, i was happy that You found a nice big dick. All that remained was waiting for one of You to untie me, and wondering if he would stay and if i would sleep on the floor...

The day had begun with a startling moment

You must have gotten up before me and turned off my alarm. When You yanked the covers off me and told me to get on my hands and knees, i was completely stunned. But the tone of Your voice didn't leave much room for discussion so i quickly complied.

Before i could brace myself i had the first swat with the riding crop over my naked ass.

You didn't wait long in between the hits and pretty soon my ass was on fire.

Since my cage was dangling between my legs, You didn't have a problem with giving my balls some attention too. i was in pain. You were not.

After You felt i'd had enough You laid down on the bed and i got to put my head between Your legs. You still had the riding crop and used it to guide me in speed and intensity. Or maybe You were just enjoying me breathing heavily every time the tip hit my, already sore, behind.

Very clear was that You were enjoying Yourself, You were incredibly wet and rubbed and smeared Your juices over my face.

i was a mess when You finally had enough. With my ass cheeks burning, my balls in pain, my face covered with Your juice, tears, and sweat, i was sent off to make coffee.

Clean that house

While You enjoyed Your coffee, i was ordered to kneel down on the bed with my ass towards You. As usual, You must have done a fine job to create a nice pattern of welts and different shades of red. You kept commenting on how nice my welts looked while touching them with the riding crop. You even took some pictures and showed me what my behind looked like.

You had several more cups of coffee and then i had to get dressed. You gave me a very tight bra, a garter belt, red stockings and a pair of high heels. You didn't give me panties because You wanted to admire Your work while i would be working.

i fumbled to get the bra on and then fastened the garter belt. Quickly i put on the stockings and straightened the seams. Since You had put me in heels more often recently, i didn't wobble awfully when i walked towards You for inspection.

You straightened the bra and stockings some more and then inserted two leather pincushions in the bra. The pins were pricking my chest and nipples; after a while, the whole area should be nice and sensitive.

A last twirl before You and i was good to go.

i first got to clean the bedroom and there were many flaws in my work which You were kind enough to punish me for. Thereafter i got to correct them.

After cleaning the bedroom i had to make You breakfast. You had me sit between Your legs while You ate it. i softly and leisurely licked You until You felt it was enough. Then the cleaning continued: kitchen, living room, dining room, hallway, and stairs.

By the time i was on the last project, my body was covered in sweat and more welts had been added to my, already blistered, back and butt.

A lot of pictures had been made, adding to Your vast collection and making sure that i would always remember who and what i am. It also served as a clear reminder to me that i should never piss You off. Then again, i am Your whore and if You want to show people that, i will gladly accept that.

You must have thought that the house was clean enough because all of the sudden i was sent to the shower to rinse off the sweat. After i had cleaned myself up, i reported back to You and there on the bed was a brand new outfit for me. Black high heels, red stockings, a black garter belt and a black thong with an opening in the front so that my cage could be pulled through. To top it off there was a full French maids outfit, with all the ruffles and complete with a white apron: i quickly got dressed.

OMG

After i was dressed You had me curtsy for You, turn around and lift my skirt so You could inspect everything properly. The choice for the red stockings with the further black and white outfit had surprised me, but i looked exactly like what i was. A caged sissy in a maids outfit. You got in the shower and i patiently waited. After You got out i toweled You dry, then You ordered me to make coffee and promptly return. i hurried to comply with Your wishes.

i was ordered to stand with my face to the door while You got dressed. i heard You step right behind me, Your hands started rubbing my body through my slutty outfit and i felt my clitty getting hard against the cage.

Then the doorbell rang.

i panicked briefly, but then i figured we would just be quiet and let whoever was at the door ring again and then he or she would leave.

i was wrong.

You reached around me and opened the door.

"Go open that door My sissy whore. What kind of maid are you that you let My guest stand outside and make him wait?

Bring him to the dining room and offer him a cup of coffee!

you'd better be very polite and thank him for coming here, to do to your Wife what you cannot."

You swatted my ass and i jumped into the hall. i wanted to turn around but the door hit me in the ass and i was on my own.

"Better hurry that sissy ass up, any extra seconds of waiting and I'm going to have him punish you for every one of them!

Does your face already match the beautiful red stockings I put on You?"

Your laugh crinkled my toes. i had to go, i surely didn't want punishment from a stranger. Or even worse: someone i knew?

"Tick-tack, tick-tack, those seconds are adding, sissy. Are you sure you want to just stand there?

Now go and curtsy for the man. Show him you try to be a good whore."

OMG again but much more

i hurried to the door and opened it quickly. From the warmth of my face, i figured that my head really did go nicely with my red stockings. A tall man was standing outside. i asked him to please come in. After i closed the door behind him i curtsied for him. Lifting my skirt high enough that he could actually see my locked little dick. He grabbed the cage, and while he yanked it, he smiled and said:

"That clarifies why your Goddess asked me to come here, you're definitely not able to satisfy her with a tiny little dick like thát.

Here, hang my coat, get me a cup of coffee, and tell your Goddess that I'm here."

With that he handed me his coat, i quickly hung it in the closet, then i asked him to come follow me to the dining room. i brought him a cup of coffee then i went back and knocked on Your door.

"Your guest has arrived my Goddess", i said.

"Go show him the nice work that I did on your ass and make sure that he is not wanting for anything."

i hurried back to the dining room, my head still the color of a tomato, i told him that You had ordered me to show him Your artwork. He told me to go ahead and turn around. i bent over and pulled my skirt up as high as i could. Then i grabbed my ankles so that he could see the nice welts and colors on my ass.

"Very nice!" He said. "you are a very lucky slave, to have a Goddess that spends so much time on you. Why don't you go and get a nice plug for that little ass of yours?

i really don't think that you should walk around with that empty, you need to have it stretched for future use."

He stood up and walked towards me, he gave me several slaps with his bare hands on my ass cheeks. i squealed.

"Hup hup, go on," he said, "go get that nice plug."

i ran back to Your bedroom, and when i was at the door i saw the plug laying in front of it, with the can of lubricant right beside it. i quickly picked up both and went back to the dining room.

i showed him the plug and he seemed OK with it and he told me to lather it up quickly. Then he had me bend over again and with a swift and precise motion, he inserted the plug in my ass.

After admiring his handiwork he got a text and told me that You wanted for me to take him upstairs to the guest room. i straightened myself up and brought him upstairs.

Show him what I taught You

You joined us upstairs and ordered me to get You both a drink. i hurried downstairs and got those ready for You and him.

After giving them to both of You i got to wait while You had some small talk.

You started to rub his pants and sounded very pleased with what You felt when You got to his crotch. i tried not to look but i saw the bulge in his pants get bigger and bigger under Your touch.

You opened his fly and, after some struggling, produced a very large dick. You couldn't stop commenting on how big it was, how nice it felt and how much this was a real dick. You ordered me to come over and to kneel before the man.

"I want you to take it in your mouth slut, fluff this very nice dick for your Goddess. Now open those slutty lips wide!"

With that, You forced my head towards his crotch and pushed my open mouth over the head and down the shaft. i had practiced a lot on Your strap-on, but the real thing was even bigger. i tried to take in as much as possible.

"Show him what I've taught you sissy, nice and slow, no teeth! Make it nice and hard for me. See? This is what a real dick feels like, this is what I have been missing, this is what I am going to enjoy."

With that, You pushed my head deeper and deeper and laughed when i gagged. After a while of fluffing and gagging, You pulled my head back.

"Not too much you whore. I'm going to use this first, I will judge later if there is enough for me to share."

You handed the man a penis gag and he was quick to put it in my mouth. He pumped it in my mouth a few times and commented on how nice it was that i got to keep practicing while he and You would be busy. Then he expertly fastened the harness around my head and the black, rubber dick was secured in my mouth. You handed him the sets of wrist- and ankle cuffs and again he was quick with fastening them.

Next You handed him a diaper. He made me put my legs through the leg holes and then pulled them up over my panties and my exposed cage. Finally You handed him a pair of pink plastic panties and soon he had those on me too.

"That'll be nice slave, pissing your diaper will really make you feel those welts later."

Time to let You have some privacy

"It's time for you to leave My whore," You said. "I'm going to have some private time and I don't want to be disturbed by you hanging around and whining.

Will you please take him to the other room and make sure that he doesn't hinder us?"

The man was quick on his feet, grabbed me by my ear and pulled me to the other room. He didn't seem surprised by the metal bar hanging from the ceiling: he lost no time and fastened my wrist cuffs to the bar. He also saw the spreader bar and fastened it between my ankle cuffs. He took a moment to look at what he had done to me, laughed and left.

That's when You came in.

... the end? ...