Total Sissy Surrender

Story Info
Ultimate Sissy Surrender. Emasculated, and stripped dignity.
10.3k words
4.39
63k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
537 Followers

A story by Rikki:

This is a rather bizarre fantasy story that has many gay/bisexual as well S/M bondage elements. Over domineering females, submissives that are forced to cross some realities of acceptable social norms, physical alterations. It is fantastical and unrealistic in the reality of it. I wrote this part injecting myself as the main character while writing it. Maybe I should offer myself up for a Sunday afternoon back seat ride, hands bound, for a rough make out session. I just love bullies! Well...maybe reminincing about them. In the moment they are quite intense.

"Total Sissy Surrender"

Elaine opened the car door. She instructed Jake to get out of the car and turn himself around to face it.

She untied the brightly colored headscarf that covered his hair curlers, and stuck in her purse.

"Wont be needing that," she said. "Now turn around. That's it baby," she said starting to unbutton his blouse down the back. There were a couple walking by when Elaine pulled the blouse from off Jake's shoulders revealing only his bra straps now. Jake looked over his shoulder to see Elaine had a hypodermic in her hand and had pulled the cap off the needle.

"What is that for," he said a little hesitant.

"Just something to make you feel better snookums. Put your hands up by your shoulders. Turn them out to the sides, fingers straight and spread out and then flap your hands up and down like a little Fairy for me."

Jake felt so humiliated doing this, but did as he was told. "A little faster sweetie," she said. "That's it, now turn your head and look over there for a moment, and keep flapping your Fairy Wings," she said pointing off to his left. He felt the sharp prick of the needle into the back of his shoulder firmly and she injected the contents. She then pulled his blouse back up over his bare shoulders and buttoned it up the back.

Elaine removed his neck corset to reveal the two plastic zip ties that were cinched tightly around his throat under it. They dug into the flesh of his neck, allowing him to breath, but swallowing and talking were somewhat difficult. He wondered what she was about to do, but that only lasted a moment when she pulled a new plastic tie from her purse.

"Just stay still here Prissy Boy," she said wrapping it around his neck between the other two already there. "Keep flapping your little Fairy Wings for me."

She pulled the zip tie tight causing him to wince at the sudden constriction, then he gasped.

A woman walking to her car observed Jake doing his little Fairy Dance while the zip tie was being added. She just shook her head. You saw all kinds of things these days.

"Just a little tighter," as she now pulled it hard setting it tightly in place.

She cut the excess off and held his face up by his chin and looked at the three bands.

"That should do for now. Head up Pansy," she said as she placed the neck corset over the bands and now covered his neck with a tight wide neck corset with laced edges and satin covered leather. She laced the back up tightly securing the up and down, sideways movements. Jake had to turn his shoulder to look anywhere other than straight ahead.

"Let's go Pansy. That's what you are now Jake. You're just a Pansy/Sissy male in panties. You are no longer a man. You are emasculated. You are dependent and incapable of taking care of yourself any longer. We are here to take care of the legal aspects of that and tonight we will be taking care of the social aspects. Do you understand me?" she said looking down at his crotch.

Jake gasped a silent "Yes," as he couldn't speak at the moment. The bands would after a while cease to have such a restrictive effect on him, but for now they did.

"And that's the way I desire you. Weak, obedient, and beautiful."

Though Jake's pants buttoned up the back, they also had the same buttons on front only these were just decorative. At the bottom of the buttons was a metallic gold collar with what looked like it was in the shape of a mushroomed head of a penis. It protruded about 1" from his groin jutting almost straight out. Very visible and left little to the imagination.

And that in fact is what it was, and Jake's penis head was actually inside the metal decorative cod piece. The rest of his penis in a restrictive hard plastic brush sleeve, that was very uncomfortable, especially if his penis began to swell. From the end of the Penis Knob, was a clear tube that had a small twist in it and connected to a bag just above Jake's ankle. The bag was clear and yet stenciled in flowered decorations and it was about a third full of amber/yellowish liquid. The edges of the bag were adorned with lace and the satin ribbons that attached it to his legs were tied in dainty white bows.

The fact was Jake was wearing a catheter. It was not something that was private and personal, Elaine made sure it was a very public and humiliating part of his day. Sissy and Pansy's had no business hiding such aspects of their lifestyles as if they didn't do these type things. No, Elaine felt that these type things should be common knowledge, at least for Jake, besides it was such an ordeal for Jake to remove everything needed just to take a tinkle.

Jake walked across the parking lot with Elaine in his white 5" spike heel sandals his red toenails on exhibition and he had to almost double step to keep the pace Elaine was walking. He wasn't allowed to run because that would be so unsissylike, just quick rapid steps, heel over toe and two steps to each one of Elaine's was considered the perfect pace for a Pansy like Jake.

They were now seen once again in the parking lot.

"Roger, will you look at that," a woman said disgusted as she and her husband were about to get in the car.

"Wow, that's the most outrageous Bimbo I've ever seen," he said laughing. "What makes a woman want to go out dressed in such an extreme manner as that."

"Honey, I don't think that's a Bimbo. I think that's a guy, dressed as a Bimbo."

"What? Are you sure?" he said taking a longer look. "No way."

"I think it is. A woman wouldn't be overly swinging her hips walking like that with the fag wrist dangling and everything. Your sister is a Bimbo and she never walks like that. That has to be one of those faggots."

"Can you imagine what it must be like to be a guy and looking like that all the time?" he said. "Wearing a dress and high heels in public."

"Would you like to try wearing a dress and high heels in public?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow. "We can buy you a dress and make it happen you know, if you would like to try it" she said looking at him disgustedly.

"No of course not," he said giving her the disgusted look now too.

"Good," she said quickly, "It's perverse and disgusting. He should be locked in a room where normal people don't have to share in his depravity," she said obviously upset. "He's probably a homo too."

"Yeah, probably," her husband said still staring. "I'd like to spend some time sucking those big titties though," Roger thought quietly to himself. He fantasized Jake with his hands tied behind his back and gagged with tape laying back in his arms with one breast revealed while he chewed on his nipple.

"Will you stop staring at him and get in the car," his wife chided him breaking his thought when he lost track of time.

"That's a woman with him right?" Roger said getting in the car.

"That's enough Roger. No more talking about the pervert."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elaine and Jake entered the offices of her attorney, Jill Blake. The girl up front told them to take a seat.

"Why are we here?" he asked in a strained whisper.

"Need to sign a few papers honey, that's all."

Elaine looked at the curlers in his hair. She then put her palms on the curlers and pressed lightly. "I should have sprayed your hair again before we came in here. It is tacky to the touch, but the wet sheen is gone again. Remind me to spray your hair again when we get done here." she said looking at it one last time.

Jake would remind her no matter how embarrassing it was to do because the last time he didn't reminder he ended up in curlers for 30 straight days. Both publicly and privately. Every day to two days having the curlers completely removed, his hair was soaked and shampooed, an the curlers tightly twisted right back in his hair. At night she added a hair net that she would wrap around the curlers and then pull it so tight and tie it off he had difficulty sleeping at night.

"Do you think you can remember the next time I ask you to remind me of something," she said finally taking the curlers out of his hair after the month was over.

Jill Blake sat across the table from them and she smiled at Jake. She had sized him up and was certain that this was the right move for him taking note of his clothes and hair rollers.

"Jake I need you to sign this right here please," she said sliding the document over to him. "This relinquishes all your liquid assets to Elaine. You are selling all your properties to Elaine for one dollar each. She will also take over management of your company that manages your dental practice. You will relinquish your position in the corporate structure. You will then be listed as an employee."

Jake looked at the documents as Jill continued talking.

"This is an mental evaluation that has been signed off on by a judge that takes away your right to self determination, and unattended public access."

"What?" Jake asked teary now. "Why, what does this mean?"

"That means sir that the judge has determined after the series of psychiatric evaluations you have been through, that you are no longer competent to make your own decisions about yourself or matters concerning yourself, and your wife Elaine will be now be assigned as your legal guardian. You also are no longer be allowed to go out in public without an escort. Safety concerns. You do attract attention when out in public and it is best that you are never alone. The escort must either be your wife or an immediate member of the family. If a family member is not available to escort you at the time you will be required to have a male escort that has been approved by your wife."

Jake was becoming emotional but the injection was working to keep him settled.

"Sign it sweetie," Elaine said in a blunt voice. "You don't need these things any longer."

Jake slowly signed away all his possessions to Elaine.

"Now this is the form I was telling you about if you want to change his name. It has to be submitted to the clerks office and a judge has to agree and sign off on it. In your case it will be just formality." Sarah said smiling.

"What?" Jake gasped again.

Elaine reached into her purse. She pulled something out and turned to face Jake.

"Open," she said holding a large penis pacifier in front of his mouth. It was pink and "Sissy" was on the hard plastic front.

"Oh my," Jill said sitting back watching with a grin now.

Jake turned his head slightly at he embarrassment of this in front of the attorney.

"I have a dildo in my purse you can suck on instead," Elaine said as a last warning.

Jake opened his mouth and the pacifier was placed in his mouth and he ribbon tied behind his head.

"Suck on it," she said. "Faster," she insisted when he wasn't putting enough effort into the chore she had assigned at the moment. "There, that should keep you occupied until we are done here.

"I'm so sorry for the interruption Jill. Now, he has my last name," Elaine said, "I may want to change his first name legally some time in the future, you know like Priscilla or Tinkerbell."

There was a groan from behind the pacifier.

"Look at yourself Jake. You are walking around in public dressed like this or wearing a dress, hair in curlers, you have tits for Gods Sake, and you have a problem with being called Tinkerbell? Get real."

Jill laughed at the thought, but Elaine was right though.

"What if I decided I want to do something a little more risqué, like name him Vagina, Areola or Pussy. Are there any restrictions on that."

"Well, no not really, just understand that it will be his legal name what ever you choose. You may choose to use one of those as a middle name."

"Hmm, good idea. Thank you so much."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake followed Elaine down the hallway trying not to look at the people staring at him from the other offices. With his eyes down he noticed that his catheter bag was now half full of urine. The nervousness of what had just expired must have caused him to generate more urine. He wished it was not so visible. The people laughing at it got to urinate in private, why couldn't they understand he wanted to do the same but wasn't allowed, he had a very obvious tube hooked to a bag on his leg.

When they reached the waiting area Elaine took out his pacifier and then he said softly, "You wanted to spray my hair before we left."

"That's right sweetheart, thank you for reminding me."

Just outside the office door Elaine had Jake squat down. He was almost in a seated position with no chair. His legs trembled as holding this position in 5" high heels was not easy. As people hurried in and out of the different office areas and walked by, Jake stood there squatted as Elaine one by one soaked the rollers in his hair with hairspray so they would have that wet shimmering look she so desired for his hair.

There were so many different reactions as people passed by, one thing was universal, none of them could figure what Elaine was doing to him till they got close, and then the question in everyone's mind was "Why is she spraying that Faggot's hair like that out here on the sidewalk."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be still Jake,' Elaine said as they stood outside the car in the parking lot of the beauty salon. She was unbuttoning his blouse down the back.

"Please Elaine, don't do this out here," he said trying to stop her but feeling his blouse getting loose around him as she undid the buttons further and further down. "Why do I have to always go into the beauty salon naked?'

"Honey, it's a beauty salon that caters to Sissy Men and that's the way REAL Pansy's need to show up. Start from scratch and we are going to get you all dolled up for this evening and the clothes you are going to wearing are inside so let's get these off. You might as well get used to it," she said pulling the blouse off his arms leaving him there with his D-cup bra holding his large girly tits. She then started unbuttoning the pants he was wearing that unbuttoned down the back and into his crotch.

"Elaine, please stop," he said on the verge of tears now from the anxiety of the moment. He looked about the parking lot and though it was busy with people coming and going nobody had noticed the Pansy standing between the cars being undressed by his wife, at least not yet.

Elaine made Jake remove the women's high heel shoes he was wearing and then pushed his pants to his ankles and told him to step out of them. With a little more whining his bra and panties were removed and Jake stood naked between the cars trying to cover himself with his arms and hands from anyone who might be walking by. Elaine made him step into a pair of 6" in high spike heel shoes that were a bright patent red. She allowed his penis to now hang in front of him though still cathed.

"What are you doing," he said as she bent working the tube and his penis.

"You must maintain your dignity honey. Now you are going to walk with me into the Beauty Salon so we can have you primp painted and perfumed for tonight's big event. Now stand up straight. Arm across your chest covering those nipples." He did as instructed his arm covering one nipple and his hand covering the other. "And your sissy clit," Jake reached down putting his flattened out palm, fingers down over his penis. You need a little fresh air anyway," she laughed checking the collar around his neck.

"That's nice. Must have modesty Jake. People will think you have no scruples if you don't cover yourself," she said now walking him to the salon.

Poor Jake, was only able to cover a very minor part of his body with his hands as he walked next to her his bare butt exposed for all to see. His butt completely exposed.

A couple of people had glanced over and noticed the commotion that was going on. When the first saw Jake naked it caused a bit of a shock, until they realized he was just a sissy male being put in his proper place by his wife. Then they chuckled and moved on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake sat there nervously wrist tied tightly to the arms of the chair as the women watched him with amused looks on their faces.

"Now ladies, you all know my Pansy husband Jake. We are all here tonight coming out party and to help him overcome some of the last inhibitions he may have about being a fully functional feminized male, castrated of course," all the women laughed at the comment.

"Doesn't he just look darling? My sissy man still has some reluctance in his mind from when he was a man and we are here to publicly dismiss those thoughts and bare all his secrets and allow you to witness his final steps in his journey. I'm sure he is going to love it too, well maybe not tonight, but he will eventually."

The women all giggled and laughed together again looking at Jake's heavily made up face now no longer having the broad smile on his lips but an almost unsure panic. He kept looking try to see what Elaine was doing, turning his head to the side only to have Anna gently take his chin and the back of his neck in her hands and slowly turn his head back so he faced the audience of women that were here for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mandy, no," Tommy said as he was brought into the salon.

"Now Tommy, that will be enough whining for today. You don't want me to tell your father that you were acting childish at the beauty salon."

"No," he said softly.

"Do you want a spanking when you get home," she said looking sternly at him.

"No," he said softly again looking up.

Jake sat strapped in the styling chair as Evelyn did his hair, as the young couple came in.

"Hi Mandy," Emily said as she hurried over to greet them.

"This is my stepson Tommy I was telling you about," she said smiling at the young man standing next to her wearing a red dress and high heels.

"Wonderful, first trip to a Sissy Salon Tommy? she asked.

Tommy nodded.

"We have you scheduled for a testicle massage and a knob polishing first. Why don't you come with me and we will get you prepped."

"What is that? A testicle massage?" Tommy said reluctantly following her.

"Oh, it's thirty minutes of pure heaven," Emily said taking him to the back rooms. "All our Women customers love having their testicles massaged, and knobs polished. Sissy and fags can't get enough. Their spouses and boyfriends set up appointments for them all the time.

"Did she just say she was his stepmother?" Jake asked.

"Yes she did," Evelyn said twisting the hair around the curler.

"They look like boyfriend and girlfriend. They look like high school kids."

"Well he is in his second year of college, and she is only 25 years old, but she is married to the guys father so, that does make her his stepmother."

Jake thought for a moment about the reluctant young man about to receive his first testicle massage. He felt sorry for him in a way knowing he would be strapped to a table for the process, then again Jake also in many ways wished he was that young again and it was him being taken to the back a pretty young stepmother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rik581
rik581
537 Followers