Bound Together

Story Info
A husband and wife become dungeon sex toys.
4.4k words
4.59
36.1k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman stands at the center of the large, dimly lit dungeon. She is naked except for the four-inch strappy red heels on her feet. The heels elongate her already long and slender legs. Her arms are spread above her head, her wrists tied with ropes fastened to metal hooks at the underside of the beam overhead. Her raised arms pull her perfect breasts up, her nipples and aureoles pink and prominent. Her long, reddish brown hair falls down her back toward to her shapely ass. Her eyes are gray-green, shaped like almonds above her full red lips.

The woman looks across the room at her husband. He too is naked, his wrists and ankles tied to a wooden armchair about ten feet away and a little off to the side. His spread legs reveal his cock and balls hanging between them. The light in the room is dim, but the woman thinks there is a hole in the seat of the chair below his cock and ass. He meets her gaze, as always awestruck by the sight of his beautiful bound wife.

A few months ago the man and woman had a torrid lovemaking session. Accepting her challenge, he had tied her up and made her cum ten times in an hour. In return, she had teased his hard cock for another hour before allowing him to cum. Since then, their sex has been fine, but they have recently felt the need for something more exciting and extreme. So the woman reached out to the high-end call girl she had given to her husband as a birthday gift a few years ago. They had ended up tying the girl to the bed in their rented oceanside villa and having their way with her, and now the woman was offering the girl a chance to turn the tables and dominate them. She had eagerly accepted.

The woman was a high-end sex worker herself many years ago, both as a sub and a dominatrix, so she is used to dungeons and has some idea what to expect. Her husband has never been in a sex dungeon before. He has no idea what is in store for him.

The woman looks around the room. On a table against the wall are dildos, vibrators, clamps and all manner of sex toys. On the wall above the table hang floggers, crops and whips of various sizes. A padded table is off to the side, with leather cuffs at the four corners. A metal bench is nearby with rings at the bottom of the legs. Overhead are a variety of additional rings and ropes. And directly across from her is a large full-length mirror. She gazes at the reflection of her bound body and takes a deep breath..

What she doesn't see is a door. As soon as she realizes this she hears a sound behind her, and she watches her husband turn his head to look. His expression tells her the dominatrix has entered the room. The woman hears the click of her heels on the hard concrete floor before she comes into view. She is wearing knee-high black leather spiked-heel boots, a hot pink g-string with matching arm sleeves, and black leather straps around and under her upturned breasts which expose her pink nipples. A silver choker collar completes the look. Her eyes are dark, her flawless skin the color of caramel, and her hair an explosion of unruly black curls. She is even more gorgeous than she was when they took her at the villa.

She moves between them and looks at them both. She smiles brightly at the man, glancing cursorily at his cock hanging between his legs.

"We'll have to do something about that," she says sweetly.

She turns to the woman, her smile fading. She walks to the wall above the table and selects a short, three-tailed whip, testing it in her hand. She turns back to the woman.

"Spread your legs."

The woman moves her legs apart, stretching her body more tightly. The dominatrix moves in front of her and stares into her eyes. Maintaining the stare, she flicks the whip against the inside of the woman's right thigh. She cries out and tries to move her feet farther apart. The domme snaps the whip against her other thigh and she cries out again. Reaching down, she secures the woman's ankles with ropes attached to metal rings in the hard floor. When she stands up, she thinks she detects fear in the woman's face.

When she dangles the end of the whip on the woman's nipples and pussy, she whimpers. The message is clear. They stare at each other for a long moment before the domme speaks.

"I think it's time to play with your husband's cock."

She turns and moves in front of the man bound to the chair. Gazing into his eyes, she snaps the whip on the inside of each of his thighs. He grunts, but holds her gaze. She sets the whip aside and kneels between his legs. Reaching under his thick cock, she fondles his balls, then gives them a gentle squeeze. He grimaces again but continues to stare at her. She stares back and starts to stroke his member. It grows and thickens in her hands, and she continues to stroke with one hand while squeezing the base with the other. It isn't long before the man's cock is erect. He glances at his wife, tied and spread a few feet away, then looks back at the domme.

She returns his gaze, then stands and moves to the table by the wall. She returns to him with a short cord, which she proceeds to loop under and behind his balls. She pulls the cord tight with a slipknot, then ties off the makeshift cock ring with a bow. Standing up, she admires her work and gives him a bright grin.

"This should keep you hard," she says in a soft voice.

The man expects her to turn her attention to his wife, but instead the domme kneels between his legs again and takes his erection in her mouth. Keeping one hand wrapped around the base, she sucks and licks his cock, teasing just the tip with her tongue at first, then running her tongue up and down his long shaft. The man groans when she looks up at him with wide eyes while taking all of him in her soft mouth. He glances again at his wife, but he can't keep his eyes off this beautiful woman between his legs. His mouth opens, and he is unable to stifle a moan.

She continues to suck and lick, moving up and down in long, slow strokes, until she feels his cock start to throb. When she senses his body starting to move in time with her movements, she stares up at him.

"If you cum, I will whip your wife's nipples," she whispers. "And then her clit."

He groans again. The domme glances over her shoulder at his bound wife, then returns her attention to his cock, stroking with both hands, then putting him back in her mouth. She moves up and down on him, slowly at first, then sucking him harder and faster. She is sure she can make him cum with just her hands and mouth, but she wants to enjoy his torment for a while longer.

She stands as close to him as possible. Pulling the g-string aside, she pushes her pussy close to his face.

"Lick my clit."

The man closes his eyes, then extends his tongue into the domme's pussy. He licks her up and down, pushing into her warm, moist hole with his tongue, lapping at her juices. Then he licks and sucks her swollen clit, using his tongue and his lips. When he circles her bud with his tongue, she starts to moan and move against him. Suddenly there is nothing more important than making her cum, and he moves his tongue harder and faster. A shudder passes through her body, and he knows she is close. And then she pulls away.

"Not yet," she says.

She glances again at the man's wife spread naked and helpless, then quickly climbs up on the chair and straddles the man. She pulls her g-string aside, then simultaneously puts a nipple in his mouth and seats the head of his cock at the entrance to her glistening pussy. She arches her back as she pushes down, filling her pussy with his thick cock. She starts to rock her hips and move up and down on him, still keeping her nipple in his mouth. She keeps this up until she feels the man start to move in time with her. She continues to rock but pulls her breast away, gazing into his eyes and sensing desperation there. An unspoken message passes between them, and she gives him a wicked grin. He groans as he realizes what is about to happen.

The domme leans down and kisses the man, soft and sensuous at first, a gentle kiss. Then she pushes her tongue into his mouth, exploring, suddenly ravenous in her need. She kisses him fiercely and rolls her hips, feeling his cock deep inside her. She stops rolling and starts to bounce up and down on him, fucking him as deep and hard and fast as she can, all the while keeping her tongue in his mouth. She keeps this up until the orgasm rockets through her body and she cries out. The man is unable to control his throbbing cock any longer, and he roars as he shoots his load deep into her warm wet pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cries. "God, no."

The man's bound wife closes her eyes. She has watched this girl fuck her husband before, of course, at the villa by the ocean. But that time she was in control. Now she is not. She tries to prepare herself for the whip she knows is coming.

Suddenly her breasts are grabbed from behind, her nipples twisted and pinched. Someone else has quietly crept into the room. The woman feels lips on her neck, a nipple roughly tormented while a finger is plunged into her pussy. She feels a bulge against the crack in her ass, and fear washes over her. This was not part of the agreement with the domme. She is also surprised that she is so wet.

She watches the look on her husband's face as the man walks into view. He is young, not much older than the girl, lean and muscular, bare-chested and wearing only loose fitting pants and a black eye mask. He looks to the domme for direction. She walks to the table by the wall and selects a phallus-shaped dildo. Turning to the man in the chair with a grin, she liberally lubricates the tip.

"Put this in his ass."

The dom takes the dildo and moves to the bound man. Bending down, he reaches under the chair and slowly slides the phallus into the man's asshole. He grimaces and closes his eyes. His cock is still thick between his legs, but his erection has abated and he too is suddenly afraid.

The domme smiles with satisfaction, then selects a crop hanging on the wall. Walking back to the man's wife, she taps the crop in her hand while staring into her eyes.

"Now it's your turn."

She flicks the crop against one of the bound woman's hard nipples. She gasps at the pain, then cries out when her other nipple is whipped. The domme alternates tormenting her poor nipples, and the woman closes her eyes and groans. Then the crop is swung hard against her engorged clit and she screams. The domme walks around behind her and proceeds to repeatedly whip the woman's ass, first one side, then the other. The woman grits her teeth at the pain. The domme pauses, admiring the red marks on the woman's beautiful ass, then moves back around in front of her. She swings the crop hard against the woman's stomach, her breasts, her legs and her pussy. She continues the whipping until the woman slumps in her bonds.

"I told your husband not to cum."

The tied and stretched woman pleads silently with her eyes. The domme walks back to the table and retrieves the egg vibrator and remote. Then she turns to the dom.

"Put this in her slippery cunt," she says in a low voice.

The man takes the vibrator and pushes it into the bound woman's pussy. The tail rests against her clit. He thumbs the remote and the device begins to buzz. The woman moans softly as the vibrations course through her pussy and clit.

"Keep it on low," the domme instructs. "We wouldn't want her to cum too soon."

The woman is almost dizzy from the abrupt transition from excruciating pain to sudden pleasure. She tries to focus on the vibrations in her vagina, but she can't ignore the rest of her body. The soreness in her nipples and ass persists as she struggles to make sense of all the sensations. The pain fades ever so slowly, and it takes a while for her to fully feel the pleasure inside her warm cavity. It is only after long moments that she feel the first stirrings of the orgasm somewhere deep inside her.

The dom stands to the side and studies her face and body. He is clearly turned on by the vision of this beautiful spread eagled woman in front of him. The domme notices the bulge in his pants, and she walks to him and kneels with her face close to his crotch. She looks up at him demurely while slowly sliding his pants down over his building erection. He steps out of them as she puts him in her mouth, sliding up and down on his long shaft. She continues to lick and suck as his cock grows hard and begins to throb.

The domme stands and goes back to the table. She takes a tube of lubricant and spreads it over her hands, then moves back to the dom and strokes his cock again.

"I think you know what to do with this," she says to him before glancing at the woman.

He walks to the bound woman, stroking his cock as he moves behind her. He presses it into the crack between her ass cheeks as she groans, realizing what is in store for her. When the dom looks at her husband tied to the chair, he sees the same realization and smirks. Her husband struggles with what he is witnessing, but he is dimly aware of his own cock beginning to stir again.

The dom seats the head of his shaft at the entrance to her tight hole and starts to push. She groans again, trying to relax her opening to allow his access. When he pushes all the way in, she gasps and moans. The man reaches around and fondles her breasts, playing roughly with her poor tortured nipples. The woman's ass is filled and her nipples are abused again, but the pleasure in her pussy and clit is too much to ignore. And her bound husband is watching. They stare at each other for a long moment before she closes her eyes.

The domme retrieves the remote to the egg vibrator and turns it up a notch. The woman reacts, her body beginning to tremble, her mouth open in a low moan. The domme moves in front of her, standing close.

"Open your eyes," she whispers.

When the woman looks at her, the domme smiles as she bends forward and kisses her softly. The woman is momentarily taken by surprise, but then she kisses back, tentatively at first but then more forcefully. Their tongues stab at each other, exploring in a sensuous, languorous way. As they continue the kiss, the domme increases the vibrations in the woman's pussy and on her clit, and her body is overwhelmed with the myriad of sensations it is experiencing. Every part of her is being stimulated, and she rapidly approaches the edge. When the dom increases his thrusts into her ass and the domme kisses her even more voraciously, the woman surrenders to the feelings and the orgasm explodes inside her. She screams and shakes and thrashes and screams again, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her taut body. She continues to jerk and moan, her body awash in feeling, her mind reeling.

Her husband watches from the chair, his face full of anguish. But also lust. With the dildo still in his ass and the cord tight around his scrotum, his cock can't help but respond to his beautiful wife's spectacular orgasm. He groans and struggles against his bonds, but like his wife he is helpless.

As his wife's body continues to tremble, the dom pulls out of her ass. He is still hard as he walks in front of the man and smiles. The domme also pulls away, staring at the woman as she reaches down and removes the egg vibrator from her sopping wet pussy. She turns to the dom.

"Untie her."

The domme moves in front of the man in the chair and smirks.

"Was that fun for you too?"

He doesn't respond but she is pretty sure of the answer. She walks to the table and picks up the nipple clamps. Turning slowly, she moves back to the woman. The dom has freed her from her restraints and is holding her wrists behind her back. The domme shows her the clamps, eliciting a groan and a shake of her head.

"Do you remember when you told your husband to pull these off me?"

The woman nods slowly. The domme reaches out and fondles her tender nipples, still hard and erect. She gazes at the woman for a long moment, then slowly attaches the clamps to each nipple. The woman cries out, moaning softly, enduring the sharp pain once again. They are clover clamps, designed to tighten whenever they are pulled. The domme holds the short chain connecting them and tugs.

"Follow me," she says in a low throaty voice, leading the woman to the narrow bench.

"Lie on your back," she says. As the woman climbs up on the bench, the domme turns to her partner.

"Fasten her."

The dom moves to do as she instructs. She walks back to the man in the chair and gazes down at his semi-erect cock. Kneeling once again between his spread legs, she proceeds to stroke him with both hands, alternating with taking him in her mouth. She keeps this up until his cock is again hard and throbbing. Then she stands and grins brightly at him.

"You should enjoy this as well."

She turns back to his wife. She is lying on her back, her arms straight down with her wrists secured to the rings on the legs near the floor. Her legs are spread wide, her knees bent and her ankles similarly secured near the floor. She is fully exposed and helpless, her still wet pussy near the edge of the bench, open and inviting. The woman is afraid, but her glistening clit is pink and poking out, waiting. She closes her eyes and tries to prepare herself for whatever they will do to her.

The dom stands between her legs, his erect cock inches from her exposed pussy. He strokes the insides of her smooth thighs. He looks to the domme for direction. She walks to the table and picks up the Hitachi, then hands it to him.

"Put this on her clit but don't let her cum."

The woman groans and keeps her eyes closed. She hears the buzz of the vibrator but still jumps when the dom touches her needy clit. Then the clamps on her nipples tighten as the domme pulls on the chain between them. Her tormenters settle into a rhythm, alternating between pushing on the Hitachi and pulling on the clamps. Her breathing becomes shallow and ragged, and her lips part in a low moan. She feels the beginning of another orgasm forming somewhere deep inside her, but the pain in her nipples keeps it at bay. She knows she is being edged, but there is nothing she can do.

The domme looks at the woman's husband and studies his face. She is not sure what he is thinking, but it is clear his cock is enjoying the show. Still staring at him, she gives him an evil grin and suddenly yanks the clamps off his wife's nipples. She screams at the pain, and her husband glares at the domme with undisguised anger.

"Fuck you," he growls.

"You already have," she smiles.

She walks over to him and hooks her thumbs through the straps of her g-string, slowly pushing it down over her legs and stepping out of it with a wiggle. He can't take his eyes off her wet pussy, his cock bobbing helplessly between his legs. She bends down and gives a playful tug on the cord tied around his scrotum.

"And now we're going to fuck your wife."

She turns to the dom and nods. He puts the Hitachi against the woman's clit and holds it there, increasing the vibrations. The woman's nipples ache with the blood rushing back into them, and she is overwhelmed by the simultaneous sensations in her nipples and her clit. She starts to pant, unable to think clearly, her body racked by both pain and pleasure. But as the pain recedes, the pleasure increases, and she feels another orgasm rapidly building inside her. Her mouth opens and her body starts to tremble.

"Stop."

The dom pulls the vibrator away, and the woman opens her eyes and pleads with the domme.

"Please," she whimpers, "please..."

The domme smiles at her, then reaches down and activates a button which makes the bench bend. This causes the woman's back to arch and her head to lower. The domme moves back once again to the table and picks up a strap-on dildo. It is long and thick and shaped like a phallus. She puts it on and walks over to the woman, who shudders when she sees it. The domme reaches for the Hitachi still held by her partner.

12