Bound Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go put that beautiful cock of yours in her mouth," she says in a low voice.

Glancing at the woman's husband, he strokes himself while moving around to the other end of the bench. He reaches down and takes the woman's head between his hands.

"Open your mouth," he growls.

When she does, he thrusts his hard shaft into her, pushing the head up against her throat. She gags for a moment, then starts to lick and suck him. She's not sure why, but she wants to make him cum. Then she feels the thick phallus strapped to the domme push into her sopping pussy, and she flinches. The domme proceeds to fuck her hard and fast, while the dom thrusts into her mouth in a matching rhythm. Suddenly the woman sees the scene through her bound husband's eyes, his wife being simultaneously fucked in her mouth and cunt while he sits helpless and aroused. The image disappears when the domme puts the Hitachi between their clits and turns the vibrations up to high. Once again the woman feels the orgasm build inexorably somewhere deep inside her. She is certain she will be allowed to cum this time. She groans and starts to tremble.

And then, again, the Hitachi is taken away. They continue to fuck her for their own pleasure, but her orgasm slips away. She pushes her hips up against the phallus in her pussy, but it's not enough. She moans and whimpers, the dom's cock still in her mouth. Just as she starts to deep throat him, he withdraws. She is vaguely disappointed. She is even more disappointed when the domme pulls the phallus out of her pussy. The domme removes the strap-on and looks at her.

"You will make both of us cum or I will punish your husband. Do you understand?"

The woman quickly nods. The domme and her partner switch places, the dom putting his hard throbbing cock next to the bound woman's glistening pussy lips. The domme stands with her own pussy next to the woman's upturned face. She gazes down and watches the look on the woman's face as the dom enters her. She reaches for the woman's nipples and twists and pinches. The woman groans as her aching nipples are again tormented, but she tries to focus on the dom's cock now deep inside her. She squeezes her pussy muscles, eager to make him cum.

Then the domme puts her pussy on the woman's mouth. The woman starts to lick and suck, her tongue and lips buried between the domme's soft smooth thighs. She pushes her tongue into the domme's warm cavity, then laps at her swollen pussy lips. When the woman feels the dom put his thumb on her clit, she moans, pushing her hips up to meet him. He continues to thrust into her, filling her and touching her g-spot. She feels her orgasm building yet again, and she increases the pace of her tongue on the domme's clit. She licks up and down, then circles the engorged bud as fast as she can. The domme moans, her legs quivering. The dom grunts as he too nears his climax.

Then they bend toward each other over the woman's splayed body. Their faces meet and they deep kiss each other with passion and lust. The room fills with the sound and smell of sex. The domme cums first, screaming her pleasure, her body shaking. Then the dom groans as he shoots his jism deep into the woman's womb, his thick cock throbbing and thrusting. The woman hears and feels them cum in her, and she too goes over the edge. The orgasm explodes in her body, every nerve ending firing, her body thrashing, out of control. She screams and screams again, moaning and crying out, her body continuing to spasm and shake. It isn't until she finally comes back to herself that she thinks of her husband.

The man watches helplessly from the chair, the cord still tight around his scrotum and the dildo still in his ass. He looks down at his throbbing cock bobbing in the air, untouched, and he groans softly. His wanton wife's insatiable desire for extreme sex has fully pulled him into her world of bondage and submission.

12