All Comments on 'Boundaries'

by salimak

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story

Many interesting ideas. Once a white boy gets taste of dark hairy pussy he can be controlled for your benefit. Stay confident and natural you will get much pleasure.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Great stroke

Not much of a plot at all - but with stroke like this who cares? The pacing and buildup of tension was first rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dailogue...

They spoke like they were reading lines from a porno and not real young people discovering each other for the first time.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
You got a rare five from me.

The delicious attenuated sexual urgency. This is erotica of the highest quality. Thank you so much Salima.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanalmost 11 years ago
A worthy first effort!

A little rough around the edges, but such breathtaking conveying of the woman's throught processes as she has her first sexual experiences. You must follow up with another story ... and soon, please! Top marks for this.

A fellow author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THANK YOU!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Great story. I enjoyed every bit of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was pretty good, but oh man, I thought she'd never shut up with the constant repetative chatter! Lol ;). She sure as hell is a dirty potty mouth little girl for a virgin! Hehe, where was she when I was in my early 20's, I usually got the horny quiet ones!

Im open minded, i'd lick her pussy, ass, her juices and even her blood, but no way am I licking up my own cum! Eww! (We all have our weird boundries!;)

Hell Im surprised he pulled out after her going on about wanting him to shoot it up in her. P

Anyway it was pretty decent, other than being somewhat tiresome.

HippieChickHippieChickover 9 years ago

This is great stuff. Others have commented on the repetition, but I find that it adds a lot to the feel of the story. It's as though the narrator is being overcome by so much pleasure that she can't help but repeat herself. And I there's not much I find hotter than someone being overcome by pleasure.

This is great stuff.

xsailorxsailoralmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Beautiful, hot, erotic writing! Incredibly intense portrait of a girl eager to plunge herself into the sensual world of full womanhood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very expressive

I wonder if this is a true story about your own life

SejanusSejanusover 6 years ago

I'd love to see a followup about whenever you lost your anal virginity. Seems like that one's a given considering your fantasy material here. :) Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HYMEN LOCATION

The hymen covers the entrance of the vagina, so the penis can not be in the vagina with the hymen still not broken as in this story. Look up "hymen location" on the Internet.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous