Boundaries Crossed by Both of Us

Story Info
Exploring sexuality with a younger employee.
1.6k words
4.1
4.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At five foot four, she stood a full head shorter than me. Her delicate body had sparked my fantasies for months. She told me quite a few times she did not like to be touched and I had, up until now, not done so. This, despite the fact that I longed to test her resolve. I must admit I suspected she wanted to feel what she had never experienced before; that is, sexual arousal.

She insisted she had no interest in sex and had never even had a date with anyone, let alone a relationship. So, here before me stood this 23 year old virgin girl with her sandy blond shoulder length hair pulled back into a pony tail. Megan wore a simple t shirt today which reached just past her hips. It was slightly baggy and really didn't accentuate her small breasts very much at all. In other words, she was not at all the temptress that most guys love to see. She never wore makeup, and yet her cute but very plain face and blue eyes had captivated me from the beginning. She wore a pair of tights today that really outlined her ass especially well. She wasn't curvy at the hips at all but her rear end was jutting and enticing and I really loved spying on it.

I'm not really sure what style of bra she wore. I wasn't familiar with it but from the outline under her t shirt it wasn't a conventional type with the two over the shoulder straps. It was more like a yoke made of heavier material than your typical lacy bra. It seemed to cover her breasts and hold them firmly and, much to my chagrin, I could never make out the imprint of her nipples against her t shirt.

I failed to mention that Megan is an employee of mine. We work together in my art studio. She had worked for me for 8 months at this point and I relished all the private time we had together when the other employee I had was not at work. I'm in my early forties and single and not at all unpleasant to look at if I say so myself. I'm six feet tall, weigh about 190, and have sandy blond hair shorter than shoulder length. I wasn't dating currently and probably feeling a little more frisky lately due to that reality.

So, there we are staring at this piece on the easel. I'm standing directly in back of Megan when suddenly I'm overcome by the urge to give her a neck rub. I put both of my hands on her shoulders directly beside her lovely, slender neck and use my forefingers and thumbs to gently massage those shoulder muscles which normally carry your tension. I comment to her that she feels very tight there and she says, "I'm always tight". I partly expected her to recoil from my touch but she doesn't. Neither does she lean back and enjoy, but rather continues to inspect the work in front of us. So, I move my thumbs to those cords on either side of the spine while continuing to massage lightly with my fingers on the shoulder muscles on each side of her neck. I begin to stroke up and down lightly on those back muscles, using just enough force to feel them soften under my touch.

I ask her, "Does that feel good?" and she doesn't answer, acting distracted by the work at hand in front of us. With that, I move my hands up to stroke her neck on both sides just below her ears. I can feel her very fine hair under my fingers and my face is close enough to her head so I can smell her fresh scent and feel her breathing quicken slightly. I take a small step forward so she can just begin to feel my body approaching her body from behind, our two t shirts just touching.

She now begins to turn to her left, as if to break contact, when I say to her "But I'm not done yet". She stops and returns to her position in front of our work and says, "Oh, ok". I move both of my hands to her shoulders and massage the outside of her upper arms up to the shoulders. I lean my head forward and my forehead rests lightly against the back of her head. Now I'm close enough to her that I can tell she's definitely breathing harder. She says, "David, we shouldn't be doing this sort of stuff". And I reply, "I know, do you want me to stop?" She hesitates a long two seconds and says in a whisper "No".

I lean my face down to her shoulder and very lightly touch her neck with my lips, kissing her just below her hairline at that very tender nape. She sighs and lets out what sounds like a slight whimper as she leans back against my body. I wrap my arms around her now inside her arms until my hands rest at her belly. For a second, I can feel her jolt at the touch and then she rests her hands on my hands. I continue to kiss her neck and bring my right hand up to the front of her neck caressing her at the bottom of her chin. I can feel her breast under by forearm, so small and firm. With my hand I gently move her face sideways. I can see her eyes are closed and I kiss her cheek once, twice, then three times as she caresses my hand still on her belly.

She whispers "David, show me what to do". I move my hand from her face back down to her belly and with both of my hands reach under her t shirt and caress her skin just above the beltline of her tights while I kiss her neck on the side moving to her back just below the neckline of her t shirt. She moves back against me so her ass is rubbing back and forth slowly against me and I know she can feel my hard cock. I caress her belly at her navel and circle it with my forefinger of my left hand. She is beginning to breathe very heavily now as I move both of my hands very slowly and gently up to her breasts. I cup each of her breasts outside of her bra and squeeze, gently caressing her A cup tits. Her bra is indeed made of heavy fabric with a fairly rough texture, almost like macrame, and I wonder if it feels erotic to her as my hands continue their breast massage.

Her voice is almost pleading now as she whispers again, "David, please show me what to do". I tell her, "Show me how you masturbate," to which she replies, "I've never masturbated" And I say "I'll show you that then. Take off your t shirt and bra." I release her from my arms and she lifts off her t shirt and removes her bra over her head dropping both to the floor beside us. I whisper to her, "I'm going to slip down your tights and panties to your knees" and she nods in agreement as I do so. Then I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants and drop my own pants to my knees.

I pull her body back to mine and now my hard cock is tight up against the small of her back just above the crack of her ass. My right hand is now kneading her right breast slowly and I can now feel her tiny pink nipple begin to harden under the rough palm of my hand. My left arm travels back down the length of her torso till I feel her soft, sparse sandy blond bush just above her cute little pussy. My forefinger dips into her slit and I can feel that she's soaking wet and she begins to pant as I touch her. My finger rises up to the top of her slit and I very lightly touch her clit as she whimpers and trembles.

I say to her, "Take your finger and touch your clit right where I'm touching you right now. Go back and forth over it and then make circular motions around it". She responds by doing just that while I bring my left hand back up to her breast. Now I can caress both of her tits and gently pinch her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers until they become deliciously erect. Breathing very heavily now, she's rubbing her clit, moving her ass against my hard cock. I'm pretty sure I'm going to cum myself very soon when she closes her eyes tight and begins to tremble almost uncontrollably. I'm having to help hold her from falling forward when she arches her back, holding her breath and spasming wildly against me which makes me cum like crazy without even using my hand.

It takes a few short minutes before we each calm down enough to open our eyes. She turns around and looks into my eyes with a sweet smile on her face. I hold her close and she wraps her arms around my neck and I feel her delicate body against me, her small breasts against my chest. Neither of us says a word and I kiss her pretty lips and she kisses me back so sweetly. I pull her to me, kiss her cheek once, twice, three times and then kiss her lips again. She says, "I had no idea". I kiss her cheek again and say, "Now we both do."