Ms Yvonne

Story Info
I meet a granny and lose my virginity.
3.2k words
4.51
24.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Yvonne

In the mid to late 80's, I was in college and worked part time at a local grocery store. It was a small rural town, so basically everyone knew everyone. At least we all knew the families of everyone. My father was well known and I looked just like him so everyone knew who I was. I came across a lot of ladies that knew who I was but I didn't know them. I got to be very friendly with many of them. Some more friendly than others.

Ms. Yvonne was no different than the others in the beginning. I was attracted to older ladies as long as I could remember and Ms. Yvonne was one that grabbed my attention. Ms. Yvonne was 70 years old and I was only 18 at the time. She was 52 years older than me, but I found her to be a very attractive lady. She was only 5 feet tall, which I found to be appealing. When you would see her, you would probably think of the average for a stereotyped grandmother. She was not fat or skinny, just pleasantly fluffy. I admired her figure and often fantasized about her. I'll describe her more in detail later.

As with others, I would offer to carry her groceries to her car when she passed through the checkout lane. This always gave me "one on one" time with the ladies and the chance to get to know them better. Many would joke about me going home with them and unload the groceries too. I would reply to some with the time I got off, in a joking manner, just as they did. Some took me up on the offer and those are the ones I eventually became "involved" with.

Ms. Yvonne didn't live too far from the store and sometimes she would offer to feed me at my lunch-break. Periodically, I would take her up on the offer and other times I would have lunch at the store. At times, especially Christmas and special occasions, Ms. Yvonne would bake cookies and make candy for me. She was really getting to be special.

Things turned for the better one day when I was visiting her at her house. She was a lonely widow so she often invited me for cake or some type of dessert she would make. When she opened the door for me, she asked if I could look at her TV. It was making some static noise. I looked at it and went get some contact cleaner from my car. I cleaned the volume controller and it worked fine after.

When I stood up, she hugged me and thanked me. For the first time, she kissed me on the cheek to show her appreciation. The hug was a warm comfortable hug. It was different than any hug before. I felt brave and I went for another kiss, this time on her lips. Ms. Yvonne returned the kiss and pressed her lips to mine for what seemed like a minute, a long minute.

She then looked me in the eyes and told me how nice it was to be kissed. With out hesitation, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. This time, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately.

We were standing in the middle of her den, with our arms around each other, kissing passionately. I felt her mouth open so I did the same. My hands started to feel around the back side of her body and she rubbed my back in return. I decided to try to see if she would tongue kiss me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she returned with touching my tongue with her tongue.

Our tongues danced around together and I felt her relax in my arms. I could feel the outline of her panties under her house dress. I enjoyed feeling her panties through her dress. Her bottom felt nice in my hands. I could feel the dimpling of her cellulite, wrinkles and rolls. My mind was racing with ideas of what was under that dress. I didn't have much experience with girls at this time. I had only dated a few girls and never actually had sex with any of them, only heavy petting.

I kept my hands on her back side and was slowly rubbing my chest against her breasts. I wanted more, but I was getting nervous. I had never before been in this situation with a lady her age. N matter how nervous I was, the natural instinct have me the urge to see how far I could get.

I then moved my right hand to cup her breasts. Her breasts were above average in size. Ms. Yvonne moaned slightly with pleasure as I gently caressed her breasts. I was really feeling brave and afraid at the same time. I had never seen a naked lady except in magazines. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wanted to see this lady's body.

Things were really heating up between us, so I decided to try to feel under her house dress. I released her breast and lifted the back of her house dress with one hand and put my other hand under the dress. My arousal could not be mistaken by now. My erection was poking her in the belly as my hand was caressing her panty covered back side. I noticed she was pushing herself into my erection so she could feel it against her.

Things were moving quickly and I didn't have time to think things out. Things were just happening naturally at this point. I didn't plan for any of this to happen and I honestly don't think she did either.

I lifted her house dress to her waist and she lifted her arms to allow me to remove it over her head. She then asked me to toss it on the chair. I noticed the door was still open so I walked over to close and lock the door to the house. While walking back towards her, I was able to see her body for the first time. Even if it was still covered in her bra and panties, I could see how beautiful she was. She was a little shy but, she was not hiding anything. Her skin looked smooth. She had a few rolls and very few wrinkles.

We both laughed a little and I said it didn't look fair that she was modeling her underwear and I was still fully dressed. She then removed my shirt and told me to grab her dress from the chair and follow her to the bedroom.

I will say I was very nervous. I had never gotten this far with a girl before, much less an older experienced lady. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body as she walked ahead of me.

Of course, her body was not as firm as the girls I had seen before. Her back side was sagging some, but it still had some fluff to it. It was obvious at one time she had a nice figure. At 70 years old, it was a matured figure. Her hips were a little puffy and her cheeks were rounded but not overly fluffy. Her backside sagged a little and reminded me of the shape of a pear. She looked comfortably cuddly. I had noticed her breasts were bigger than what one might call average.

As we walked into the bedroom, I dropped my shorts at the door. I was standing there with just my boxers on. She turned to face me and reached to hug again and we started to kiss passionately. I was able to unhook her bra while we were kissing. She broke from the kiss and called me a sneaky little fellow. She backed up a bit and took her bra off exposing her bare breasts. I took her bra from her and tossed it to the chair in the corner of the room, but not before noticing it was a size 38DD.

Now, for the first time in my life I was standing there topless with a matured topless lady. Her breasts looked like softballs that had a little sag to them. I noticed a couple blue veins showing beneath her milky white skin. I took one of her breasts in my hand and kissed her nipple. I didn't know what to expect seeing her nipple. I was surprised to see her nipple was light pink in color and about the size of an eraser on a #2 pencil. Her areolas were light pink also and about 2 inches in diameter. When I kissed her nipple the first time, I noticed it got erect and grew a little.

My mind was racing now. I heard other guys talk about performing oral sex on girls. It was common for kids my age to do oral sex instead of intercourse as it was safer not to get pregnant. I was not sure how this "granny" would accept it, but I definitely wanted to try it on her.

I then put my thumbs in the waistband of her panties. I pulled them down to her knees and had her sit on the edge of the bed. I then knelt down in front of her and took them off of her ankles over her feet. I looked for a size and saw the tag said size 8. I then tossed them to the chair, but not before being sneaky and sniff the crouch.

I then starting kissing her feet. She had the prettiest tiny feet. She later told me she wore a size 6 shoe. I caressed her legs as I kissed my way up. Her legs showed signs of age with a few varicose veins showing. They were smooth and soft. It was obvious she didn't need to shave, probably in a very long time. She had small ankles and shapely calves.

She laid back on the bed as I kissed and caressed her knees and thighs. I could start to smell her womanly scent as I reached her inner thighs. I was able to see the slit between her legs now. I spread her legs a little as I kissed my way up to her pubic mound. I put my hand over her pubic mound and gently rubbed the area. She started to resist a little but I didn't give her the opportunity to push me away. She had very little pubic hair covering her pubic mound. The little hair she had was light brown with mostly grey showing through.

Her bottom didn't look anything like the young guys would tease about. It didn't look any different than the ones I had seen before. It definitely had a better smell than the girls I smelled before. I actually never smelled one this close but I did smell my finger after playing with other girls.

She wasn't very talkative at this point. I gently slipped my finger between her vaginal lips. I played around with my finger to get her used to having it touched again. Finally, I slipped my finger inside and pushed up to my first knuckle. She would moan and groan a little, but didn't talk. I was anxious to taste her nectar. I pushed my finger in a little deeper before removing it.

While still caressing her body, I sniffed my finger and tasted it. While continuing my kisses, I moved my lips up to her inner thighs. I passed my tongue the length of her slit. I really didn't have any experience with this except for what I read in magazines and heard other guys say. I wasn't sure I would do it right, but I figured I would do what felt natural. I paid attention to her movements and sounds. I thought I could always tell if I was doing it right by the way she responded. I quickly learned the spots that got the most response. Her smell and taste were very pleasant. Nothing like what I had expected.

Guys my age always joked about older women being dry and gross. Ms. Yvonne was neither of those. Her scent was very pleasant. To me, it smelled and tasted very natural. Since I had never done this before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at how intoxicating it was.

By now her juices are dripping and I am trying to consume as much of it as I can. She was enjoying this very much. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and I could feel her heart racing. She had her hands on the top of my head holding me where she wanted me.

Then, suddenly, her hands left my head and gripped the sheets of the bed. Her back arched and her legs stiffened. I felt a gush of warm juice from her vagina into my mouth. It didn't have much taste, but it was very nice to swallow. From what I had read before, I could only guess this to be an orgasm.

In a raspy voice and out of breath, she told me she needed me inside of her. She managed to push me away and position herself in the bed. She instructed me to get on top of her and have sex with her. I couldn't believe I was finally going to lose my virginity. I quickly climbed on top of her and tried to put my erection inside of her.

Since it was my first time, I fumbled a little but got it to go in. As the head of my penis entered, she told me to go slow and easy. She was very wet and it slipped in with a little resistance. Her opening was tight, but I pushed harder. I was surprised at how tight her vagina was. Her face grimaced and she repeated again, easy. I pulled it out a little and pushed in again. This time it went a little deeper. her body was tense an I asked if she wanted me to stop. She said, "hell no, just take it easy". So, I pulled out a little again and pushed in deeper. After a few of these pushes, I felt I was inside. She smiled and said that's better. I kept going in and out increasing my rhythm.

This was my first time with my penis inside of a vagina. I wasn't sure how it would feel, but I know I wanted to experience it. I could feel the inside of her vagina. It was very smooth and soft. As I pushed in and out, I could feel what I could only describe as "rings" of resistance inside. At times it felt like the inside of her vagina was massaging my erect penis.

Ms. Yvonne was now thrusting her hips meeting my pelvic thrust. She told me to please let my sperm go inside of her whenever I was ready. I was so aroused and I felt my testicles start to tighten. It didn't take long before I knew I was erupting my sperm deep inside of her. I pushed hard to get as deep as I could.

Again, she arched her back and her legs stiffened. She moaned and groaned along with a few words. I couldn't make out what she was saying but I could tell she was enjoying it. Her vagina was dripping with juices and I could feel the bed had a wet spot now. It felt wonderful to orgasm almost simultaneously with this beautiful lady. It was very exciting to know that her juices and my sperm were mixed together.

I got up from the bed and told her to stay where she was. I went to the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth. I cleaned myself first. I noticed I had a little pinkish discharge on the surface of my penis and I go worried. I went to the bed and used the warm cloth to clean her pubic area. As I cleaned around her vagina, I noticed a slight pinkish discharge also. I brought it to her attention and she said she expected that and it was nothing to worry about. She said it had been 10 plus years since she had sex. She also said I was a little larger than she was used to before. She assured me it was nothing to worry about.

As I was cleaning her, I was able to look at her body a little more. She had turned on the lamp on the bed stand. I saw she had a couple scars on her belly and pubic area. Her tummy was rounded and fluffy. I then went to the bathroom to rinse the towel and set it on the sink.

I returned to the bed to cuddle with my new lover. She had moved over to the other side the bed. We laughed because of the big wet spot in the bed. I laid besides her and wrapped my arms around her body. It was so nice to feel her naked body without any restrictions. I was amazed at how good she felt. I don't know why young guys think older ladies are "worn out and dry". Ms. Yvonne was just as I would expect a girl my age to be. I cannot say enough about this experience. It was more satisfying and fulfilling then I ever imagined it being.

Ms. Yvonne and I talked for an hour or so as we cuddled, kissed and fondled each other. She looked at the clock and noticed the time. She said I better get going before the neighbors got curious. I laughed and said, it really didn't matter since we are both of age and free to do as we please. She reminded me of how active she is in the community and the church. She wouldn't want any rumors thrown around town. We did agree to do this again.

Even though this was not planned by either one of us, she suggested next time we plan it. She asked my school and work schedule so we can plan another time together. She said she would rather an afternoon so it doesn't go late into the night. We made plans for Tuesday afternoon. That was only a few days away so I could manage until then.

We got up from bed, I was able to admire her lovely body again. I was still in shock that my first time was with an older lady. I had always dreamed of being with an older lady, but I never thought it would ever happen. I always thought my first time would be with a girlfriend my age.

While I dressed, Ms. Yvonne went to the bathroom. Shortly after I heard the toilet flush and she came out in a robe. She walked me to the door and we kissed and talked a little more. She reminded me to call her Ms. Yvonne in public but at home I could call her anything I wanted. I teased and said I will call you granny. She didn't mind that because she could have been my granny. I was really more comfortable calling her Baby.

She kissed me passionately again, then told me good bye. She handed me a paper with her phone number on it and told me to call any time. I then opened the door and walked to my car. She didn't want to stay in the doorway since she was only wearing a robe. I blew her a kiss as I drove off.