Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 06

Story Info
Alexa attempts to regroup by breaking an old rival.
19.8k words
4.8
5k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
72 Followers

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I hope you enjoy, and I also want to mention that this may be the last chapter, at least for a while. Real life is kicking my ass, so I'm taking a leave from the fanfic world.

____________________________

After hours of laying awake the night before, Alexa had finally made her decision. It took a lot of thinking, and that horrific dream, as well as the God-awful things she did with the dildo after she awoke, playing over and over again in her brain, but she'd made it. But sadly, her decision hadn't led to the most ideal of situations. Unless you consider standing in front of a hotel room door at the exact time, on the exact day that Nikki Cross had told her to, ideal. Which Alexa didn't. Not one bit.

Little Miss Bliss hated that things had come to this. Just two nights ago, she conquered a pair of the alpha's bitches and now, here she was, minutes away from making the riskiest decision of her life. One that could cost her everything, or very well be what propels her towards bringing down Rousey for good, and taking her throne as the one true Goddess of WWE's women's division. It's just a shame things had to come to this, of all things.

Alexa stared at the door, a cold chill passing over her body, the likes of which her powder blue cocktail dress and matching heels could not protect her from. She felt vulnerable, weak, something that a person with a fanbase as big as hers should never feel.

After a few minutes and some further contemplation, She knocked on the door with the exact opposite of pomp and circumstance, condemning herself for doing so immediately after. Bliss knew she shouldn't be standing here, in front of another female superstar's room at this late an hour. Just lurking outside of the hotel filled with her fellow WWE Superstars was suspicious. A quick look would lead them to think the worst. And to be fair, with only the minimum amount of context, they'd be right. But in reality, they'd be miserably wrong because, despite seemingly accepting Nikki's deal, Alexa didn't come here to bottom out.

Nope! Not at all! All of her introspection and self-loathing had led Five Feet of Fury to this decision, not to bottom, but to NEVER perform another submissive act for the rest of her life. She hadn't come here to give up her butt; instead, Alexa had come to make a counteroffer, one that would see her become the alpha without the need for Nikki's little tidbit of information. Something she would've dwelled on if only the sound of a metal knob being turned from the other side hadn't thrown off her internal focus.

The door creaked open as a thick, Scottish accent greeted the diminutive domme from the shadows. "Ah, Lexi, good to see you," Nikki confirmed, a calm, sweet demeanor trying to cover up the hunger in her eyes. She tried to continue her welcoming address, but Bliss quickly shut her down.

"Save it, Nikki! I'm not here to accept your offer," She assured, barging inside of the hotel room, both to make a statement and to hide from any potential eavesdroppers. Despite her convictions, Bliss still wore the same confidence that she always had, something that Nikki struggled to contain her excitement about.

"Bummer," Nikki enthusiastically expressed, not believing Alexa for a second. "But uh, if you're not here for that, then why are you here? Wouldn't it have been smarter to just not show up?"

Nikki slowly closed the door and locked it behind her, her actions sending a tingle down Lexi's spine. "Even if you aren't here to hand over your ass, what's stopping me from taking it?" Nikki did with the distance between them what she'd done with the door and closed it, bringing her face to face with the apple of her eye. Little Miss Bliss, one of the most beautiful women on the roster, with an even more beautiful booty. A delicious, juicy bubble butt that Nikki had been lusting over for years, ripe for the taking.

In all fairness, Alexa knew that just showing up here would paint her in the worst light possible, it came with the territory. But even though she hadn't come to bottom out, that didn't stop her heart rate from increasing as Nikki spoke seductively. "You're here, I'm here, what're we waiting for? Just go ahead and bend over so we can focus on ensuring your eventual victory over Ronda."

Alexa stayed completely silent, almost frozen in fear. Almost. The quivering of her asshole was the only movement her body could muster. She knew, deep down, that she wanted it. If she gave in and left the decision up to fate, she'd been taking inch after inch of her cock inside her alpha-tier asshole. After days of those images playing over and over in her mind, it would be fitting. But luckily for Alexa, her desire to bottom was trumped by her one true love: her need to become the alpha, her way.

"No!" She commanded, refinding the confidence that she'd briefly lost. "I said that I didn't come here to...to get my ass fucked and it's the Goddamn truth...at least, not tonight." Alexa nearly threw up in her mouth as those last words exited, but sooner or later, she had to say them. Better to get it out of the way.

A calculated smirk adorning her face, Nikki asked, "What do you mean by that, Lex?"

"Well..." Alexa began, taking a deep breath before she explained, "I'm making a counteroffer. I'll...oh God...I'll bottom for you, but what I want is something else in return. I want you to help me top...Sasha Banks." Her words sat alone in the empty dialogue void for several seconds, Nikki unsure why Alexa would want, of all things, to top The Boss.

"And you want my help with that, why? You realize that she's just a switch, right? Every top has fucked her before, Hell, haven't you?"

"Y-yeah," Alexa confirmed.

"So why do you need my help to do it again?" Nikki asked, before scratching her head and reaffirming, "Ya know Lexi, you don't need to make up excuses or stories. I get it, your body? Your mind? They're changing, and they're wantin' things they haven't wanted in a very long time. But don't worry, I'm here for you. Just bend over, and I promise to take real good care of your asshole."

"I'm being serious!" Alexa pouted, before explaining, "It's more than just topping Sasha... I need to break her. You see, a long time ago, when we were in NXT together, she was my...my...mistress." The news hit Nikki like a freight train; she knew Alexa was a buttwhore back then, but she always assumed that Bliss was just a free-use slut. She never knew that Lexi once belonged to Sasha and, honestly, who could blame her?

Alexa had never brought it up, for obvious reasons, but strangely, neither had Sasha. One would think previously owning the #2 top in all of WWE was an achievement worth touting if nothing more than to strike fear in the hearts of others. Nevertheless, it was all brand new to Nikki, who for the first time throughout their brief conversation, took what Alexa was saying seriously.

"That was a long time ago, and since then I have fucked Sasha. In fact, the first time I did was when I realized that I could be the alpha one day. It's what gave me the confidence to take topping seriously. I need to do it again, but this time has to be her last. Nobody's ever been able to break her, so, for my own peace of mind before I give you my ass, I need to be the one to do it. I need to be Sasha Banks' first mistress." Alexa allowed herself a breather before continuing the rest of her speech.

"I'm sure your 'Mistress' Ronda would love to take that title for herself. You help me get it, you'll prove to me that you're on my side. Then, and only then will I give you my ass." Nikki listened closely, enthralled by the entire story. But even still, she had her questions.

"But wait...how can you be sure that she'll break? No matter how many times that whore bottoms out, she always reverts back the next day?" Nikki asked.

"Simple," Alexa assured, explaining, "Sasha's a talker. She's got charisma, and she uses it to talk her way out of situations or, more importantly, into getting her opponents to show mercy on her. Long story short, Sasha's still got a cherry left, and I say it's high time we take it. We do that, and she'll crack for sure." Nikki nodded her head in agreement. In all fairness, the crazy Scott had never seen someone survive a double-bumming with their mind intact. Most don't ever recover, the only notable example of someone who has being Alexa herself, and even that took years of mental rewiring to fix all the damage.

Bliss let her words sink in; everything she said was the truth. Long ago, she was Sasha's sub, and The Boss was currently a double-anal virgin. One detail she conveniently left out of the deal was how she would use the momentum and confidence boost from breaking Sasha to turn the tables on Nikki when the time came. But those were just minor details, nothing important in the contract, and without them, her offer was incredibly tempting.

After a silent minute, Alexa asked, "Soooooo....do we have a deal?"

"I think we do. After all, even if you decide to flake on me when the time comes to give your sweet booty up..." Nikki paused to giggle as Alexa groaned and folded her arms. "I still get to partake in Sasha Banks' first double-bumming. So a potential win-win for me. Too good to pass up, I guess."

Alexa smiled as the phase of her plan came into motion. "Alrighty then. I suppose we should get to work on a plan of action?" Nikki nodded in agreement and the two got all of their ducks in a row. All the while Alexa worried that Nikki would try and pull a fast one on her. But, it never happened and, before they knew it, everything was settled and Alexa was out the door.

____________________________________

With a smile on her face, ready to conquer the world, or at least Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss walked down the corridor that led to the dressing room currently acting as the women's locker room. But naturally, The Goddess wasn't alone. Her plan to break The Boss was a multi-faceted, multi-person plan, and accompanying her now was the key to her victory. That necessary bait to lure in a confident, previously unbreakable target. That bait? Bayley, Alexa's first conquest and Sasha's absolute best friend in the world.

It had been a long time since Bayley had accompanied her Goddess out in public, and even longer since she'd done so in front of her fellow athletes. Since fully submitting to Little Miss Bliss, she's been living as Alexa's permanent live-in maid. So understandably, Bayley was incredibly excited, even though her ridiculously fat ass wouldn't be getting fucked, at least not in front of the entire locker room. But that didn't matter; any time with her Goddess was time well spent.

The two continued to walk down the hallway until they reached the women's locker room, a genuine oasis. A place where Alexa thrived and where Bayley had given her hole up countless times. It was a sacred location for both and today, it would serve as the perfect spot for Alexa to lay down her biggest challenge yet. With nothing standing in their way, they entered the dressing room, Bliss standing as tall as she could, while Bayley was on her knees, crawling as the rose-gold chain leash, attached to her sparkly pink collar yanked her neck.

The door swung open and, unsurprisingly, there wasn't a lot of action to be seen. Such was expected considering how early they came, but it was necessary if they wanted to catch Sasha alone. Banks always showed up to the events early, partly due to her love and passion for wrestling, but mostly to avoid encounters like this.

Sure enough, Alexa didn't have to search long before The Boss was found, dressing down and preparing to throw on her ring gear, nearly two hours before showtime. Like a hungry shark desperate for its next meal, Alexa darted across the room, moving too fast for Bayley to keep up, the poor sub practically dragged along the floor as a result.

"Sasha! Heeeeey, Sasha, what's going on?" Alexa casually greeted, The Boss briefly glaring coldly before returning her attention to her ring attire. "Hey, bitch, I'm talking to you!"

"So?" Sasha calmly responded, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside, an act which caused The Goddess to stomp her foot on the ground in anger.

"Dammit, Banks! I-" Alexa started, before quickly being cut off by her former mistress.

"Alright, Lexi. Talk. Go ahead, ask me for a match. It's what everyone does. Challenge me and hope I accept so they can fuck my ass. Try to break me. And do what everyone else does: lose, or fail."

Grinning at Sasha's already defeated nature, Alexa assured, "Well, actually, I've not come to offer any kind of bet. I had a different kind of deal in mind." Raising an eyebrow, Sasha finally turned her attention to Bliss.

"So, as you can see, I have your best friend Bayley here or #8, as I've affectionately renamed her. Say hi to Sasha, 8." Alexa commanded, slapping Bayley's thick ass through her tight black jeans to motivate the filthy whore.

After a quick yelp, Bayley greeted, "Hi Sasha, it's been a while." It had been months since the two girls had hung out or even seen each other for more than a passing second. The smallest, only slightly deviant part of Bayley missed spending time with Sasha, a fact that she merely passed off as nothing more than her bimbo brain playing tricks on her.

"Yeah, it has. And who's fault is that?" Sasha answered, turning her head, refusing to look at Bayley. Her former best friend, someone with who, thanks to several wars in the ring and hours spent together outside of it, she'd developed a very intimate relationship. For the longest time, Sasha was certain that she and Bayley would become a legitimate couple, more than just friends with benefits, or someone she could have passionate sex with without all of the drama of the hierarchy. But, thanks to Alexa, it never came to be.

"Mine!" Bliss cheekily admitted, slapping Bayley on the ass again, this time getting a "Thank you, my Goddess" in return. "Funny, huh? How you spent so much time topping me in NXT, only for me to ruin your life when it mattered." Alexa tightened her grip on the childlike superfan's chain as she continued her rant.

"I stole Bayley from you, Sasha, I know that. Can't say that I'm sorry about it, but I AM aware of it. And, speaking of Bayley..." Alexa dropped to her knees as Sasha threw on her wrestling attire. Caressing Bayley's face, she assured, "She's a big part of the little proposition I have for you." Suddenly, Sasha's cool, detached demeanor disappeared, her ears perking up at the mention of her best friend's involvement in Alexa's game.

"Is that so?" Sasha asked, rising to her feet with aplomb.

"Yep, she sure is." Alexa confirmed before explaining, "Here's the deal: I'll give you Bayley. Permanently. She'll be yours to use and abuse or...cuddle...or whatever you weirdos used to do. There's just one little price you have to pay. Care to guess as to what that may be?" Immediately, Sasha rolled her eyes. The answer was so obvious; it was just as she suspected. What everyone always wanted from her.

"My ass, right?" She answered unenthusiastically, gritting her teeth as her anger grew.

"DING, DING, DING! Was it too easy?" Alexa asked before squeezing Bayley's face tightly and asking the bitch, "Did I give it away, whore?" to which she quickly attempted to reply, "No, my Goddess," but ultimately failed since Alexa was squishing her face.

"Maybe I did. But anyway, whaddya say, Sash. Take Bayley's place tonight, for one night only, and I'll sign over the deed, so to speak." Alexa asked with a little chuckle.

Sasha remained silent because, in all honesty, it was a tempting offer. Based on her experiences with Alexa, the little blonde wasn't strong enough to break her alone. She didn't have any friends either besides her subs, but it was highly unlikely that any of them would have what it takes to push her that far. This means that, as far as Sasha was concerned, the odds were in her favor. Coupled with the reward, and with each passing second, Sasha got closer to giving in and accepting the deal.

"What's one more time?" Sasha thought to herself. "I could take one more cock up my butt if it means getting Bayley back." In the end, it was a pretty easy decision to make. But as an outsider looking in, Banks was still on the fence. So, Alexa took precautionary measures, giving Bayley two hard smacks on her big, round butt. Which, she'd been told earlier, meant that she was supposed to try and tug at Sasha's little heartstrings.

"C'mon, Sash, you don't want me? You don't want my big, fat, slutty ass back? Don't you wanna fuck it like the good old days? Mmm back then, before my Goddess used my worthless hole and turned it inside out." Bayley did her best, but the small part of Sasha's brain that was still on the fence refused to admit defeat. So naturally, the persistent whore kept prodding.

After receiving another brutal slap to her denim-covered rump, Bayley gushed, "Doesn't it sound fun, Sasha? To try and fuck my ass better than Goddess Alexa? Oooh, fuck- you'll fail because my pathetic, girlcock-loving dyke asshole was made for HER cock and not yours! Hahaha... but you can try! And who knows, maybe twenty sessions with you can compare to one with my Goddess? And then maybe I'll-"

"Fine!" Sasha aggressively agreed. Bayley hit a little too close to home by comparing the two domme's skills. Or maybe, hearing a woman who was once her closest, dearest friend, someone she still cared so much about, talk like a mindless fucktoy broke her. Either way, The Hugger proved her worth to Alexa by getting the job done. "Fucking fine, okay? You have a deal!"

Smiling from ear to ear as another step of her plan to conquer the WWE on her terms came into effect, Alexa exclaimed, "Excellent!" Standing to a full five feet, Alexa then loosened her grip on Bayley's leash before handing it over to Sasha, who puzzledly accepted it.

"Sasha, starting now and 'til tomorrow morning, you belong to me. Fun, fun!" Alexa gleefully giggled, sing-songing the last phrase. "#8 or...Bayley...I guess? Whatever the fuckwhore's name is, she's to be present tonight when I demolish your sexy little booty, is that clear?" The Goddess's question was answered with a slight head nod; you'd think after losing so many bets that Sasha would understand how this works by now.

Getting as close to The Boss's face as she could, Alexa repeated, "I said, IS THAT CLEAR!?"

"For Christ's sake, it's clear, okay?" Sasha assured, leveraging the fact that she could still back out of the deal to avoid having to say, "Yes, my Goddess." Sure enough, Alexa played her cards right and accepted the confirmation.

"Okay, 8, until I'm finished with Sasha's ass, you belong to me. So if she tries to back out, you let me know, understand?" Unlike Sasha, Bayley was more than willing to comply.

"Yes, my Goddess. I'll make sure she shows up."

"Good bitch! Sooooo, I'll see you both later tonight? Let's saaaaayyyy...8?" Alexa asked, not looking for a counter-offer. Only a confirmation.

"Whatever works," Sasha suggested, letting go of the chain, allowing Bayley to move freely. Naturally, she didn't and remained kneeled, just as she always did when in the presence of her Goddess. But a small part of her appreciated the gesture anyway.

"Alright, see you then," Alexa purred, giving a small wave to The Boss-N-Hug Connection as she parted ways with the duo, leaving them the rest of the day to prepare themselves.

____________________________________

Man, what a difference twenty-four hours can make! Just yesterday, Sasha was completely free, kicking The Queen of Heart's ass in the ring, then fucking it after the match. Not a big conquest, especially since she hadn't broken the bitch and stolen her from Ronda Rousey. But it was a fun experience and a good boost to her morale heading into a title match with Rowdy at Royal Rumble.

codymb15
codymb15
72 Followers