Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretending to decide who would get to commit the Horsewoman-on-Horsewoman crime, Alexa folded her arms and tapped her bottom lip before settling, "9, you go grab me a strap-on. We'll have 8 eat out our little guest of honor! It's fitting, seeing as though they're best friends? Anyways, what do you say, 8?"

"Thank you very much, my Goddess," Bayley gushed, practically drooling at the thought of tasting Sasha's asshole for the first time in months. Considering how she had almost endless access to it before getting conquered by Alexa, that "months" might as well have been years.

Charlotte followed her orders, although maybe not as buoyantly as Alexa would've liked. Whatever the case, The Queen disappeared into the far corner of the room as Little Miss Bliss helped Sasha onto the floor, ripping at her shorts once she got there and tossing them to the side once they had been removed from her gorgeously toned body.

"Get into position, bitch! You know the one! Ooooh yeah, I know you do! Little Sasha Banks, always trying to pull the sheet over us. Thinking that by not breaking, we won't suspect that you're secretly an anal-loving whore who loses on purpose?" Alexa's baseless suggestions came with another harsh smack to that already battered behind.

"N-no! I lose, it happens. I'm- I'm not an anal-loving whore, and I'm not a bottom!" Sasha argued, pleading her case and then muddying it by submissively crawling into the perfect position for Bayley to begin prepping her butt. In the meantime, Charlotte had returned, immediately falling to her knees as she attached a dildo to the harness in her hand and strapped it around The Goddess's heavenly waist. All the while, Alexa wore a smirk that implied the evilest of intentions.

"Oh, we'll see about that," Alexa assured, motioning for Nikki to grab a strap-on, which she quickly did after undressing. Sasha didn't notice, of course, a mixture of blocking out the world around her and feeling Bayley's hands groping her beaten butt cheeks disrupting her senses.

Taking a seat on the chair that Nikki once sat in, Alexa ordered, "9, bring that hot little mouth of yours over here. Mmmm, get my cock nice and wet for Sasha's booty," to which Charlotte immediately replied, "Yes, my Goddess," shedding her robe and dropping to her knees. With her huge fake tits out for the world to see, the Anal Queen crawled over to her owner, opening her mouth on arrival. Alexa, of course, filled that oral orifice, forcing nearly the entire length down her throat and holding her there.

Meanwhile, Nikki Cross returned to the action, a strap-on cock bulging from her crotch. As Charlotte choked, gagged, and slobbered all over Alexa's cock and, subsequently, her deliciously juicy thighs, Nikki took her place behind The Hugger, spreading one of her massive, caramel-colored ass cheeks to the side. Like the well-trained whore she is, Bayley instinctively reached back and spread the other, revealing her backdoor, neatly stuffed with her personalized "Alexa's #8" buttplug. As expected, it was quickly expunged from her opening.

That special toy, Bayley's prized possession. It made her feel so dirty, but also welcomed. It kept her hole filled in between each glorious ass fucking. But most importantly, it was a constant reminder of her Goddess and the incredible amount of love and affection she had for her. Yet, that all meant frighteningly little to Nikki, who selfishly licked the toy clean, wrapping her tongue around to ensure that every drop was plucked from the metal before tossing it aside.

Cold air from the unit filled the room as things began to heat up between the women. Tears fell from Charlotte's eyes as Alexa pushed her sub's gag reflex past its breaking point. And Bayley, her empty butt so hungry for a proper ass fucking, finally got to work on her task, using her free hand to take hold of Sasha's bank, giving herself the necessary leverage to dive in and sample The Boss's most forbidden hole. Bayley buried her face between those round, luscious cheeks, instantly getting a soft, barely noticeable moan from Banks. All the while, Nikki grasped the base of her cock and lined it up Bayley's backdoor

The Hugger wasted little time ravenously devouring her best friend's tasty treat. She'd been given an order and, as always, she planned on fulfilling such with grace and gratitude. But by focusing so heavily on the hole in front of her, Bayley completely disregarded her own. That was, until Nikki pressed the tip of her shaft against the former NXT Women's Champion's opening, Bayley letting out a pathetic whimper as that horrible empty feeling faded away.

God, she hated that feeling, so cold and alone. For Bayley, nothing was worse than having an empty asshole. It was unbearable, even if for just a brief moment like what she'd just suffered through. But thankfully this time, she had Sasha's delectable little flavor to take her mind off of the torture.

Now that her butt was filled, Bayley was on cloud nine, spit-roasted in a stupendous way. A warm, delicious asshole to her front and a strong woman's cock filling up her backdoor. Sure, Nikki was not, and never would be her Goddess. But, as far as the poor, worthless little Hug-Life advocate was concerned, if it was lodged up her slutty bum, it was a-ok!

That philosophy applied to Crazy Nikki, who was giving it her all despite how unnecessary her efforts were. Taking her sweet time filling that bum up to the brim, despite how loose and used-up that fuckhole was. It was almost sad; Nikki couldn't help but treat the bitch who played such a key role in getting Sasha here with a proper ass fucking, the likes of which Bayley had all but forgotten the feeling of.

Every day, for months on end, the happy little buttwhore named Bayley had been getting her backdoor pummeled. Her Goddess rarely had the time to sodomize her the right way with methodical strokes that worked more and more of that cock in gradually instead of forcing the whole thing inside. Luckily for Bayley, Nikki had been waiting quite some time for this moment.

It wasn't often she got to butt-fuck one of WWE's prized Four Horsewomen. The pinnacle of the brand, at least on screen. And though she was arguably fucking the least accomplished of the four both off-screen and on, Nikki found solace in those huge, gelatinous cheeks crashing about each time she pushed forward, Bayley squealing like a pig with every motion, hoping and praying for a full-on butt stuffing.

Soon enough, her prayers were answered, Nikki taking a hold of that famous side ponytail as her thighs came in contact with Bayley's huge booty. Every inch buried deep within Little Miss Bliss's house pet; Nikki held her cock there, letting Bayley familiarize herself with the size and shape of the cock rearranging her bowels. More importantly, she wanted the incredible amount of pleasure the weak bitch was feeling to make her tongue movements erratic, thus making things more pleasurable for Sasha. And sure enough, it worked.

With all that cock filling her up, Bayley was lost in her zone, which put her mouth into overdrive. She munched, tongued, and sucked Sasha's butt with all the enthusiasm of a hungry Jack Russell. Switching between shallow licks and deep plunges. All the while, The Boss moaned like a, for lack of a better term, bitch. Something she refused to acknowledge the existence of, even after The Goddess attempted to humiliate her by pointing it out to everyone.

"Aww, guys look, Sasha's loving all the attention her slutty little asshole is getting! It's so cute, isn't it?" Alexa taunted, beginning to pump her hips up and down, slamming that cock into Charlotte's throat, creating even more slobber as a result.

Sasha, unable to fight a proper comeback, weakly argued, "M-My ass...my asshole isn't slutty!" Her statement was met with a chorus of laughter, even Bayley squeaking a small chuckle in between licks and moans.

"Oh please, Sasha, give it up! What, do you think we're deaf? That we can't hear you moaning like a bitch, just from a worthless bottom rimming you out? It's obvious that you can't wait to get your butthole destroyed, so you might as well just admit it now and save yourself the embarrassment!" Truthfully, that would make things a whole lot easier.

Throughout the countless times Sasha had found herself in situations similar to this one, she'd always fallen victim to the joys of anal stimulation. No matter how hard she'd try, her efforts were for naught, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure that only grew with each submissive act. She always wondered why she even dared to defy that pleasure. What was the point? Admitting it, coming to terms with the fact that she loves to have her asshole played with would erase the worst part of this whole experience from existence.

Humiliation. If she just admitted what every top in WWE already knew, then she'd no longer have to suffer through this unbearable humiliation. Such a decision was merely a pipe dream, though. Deep down, Sasha knew her iron will would never concede to such terms, no matter how logical. Admitting her love for bottoming was admitting defeat, with complete submissive following closely behind. She could never risk becoming just another mindless slut, it wasn't in her DNA.

After all, she was the Legit Boss, the single hardest working woman in all of WWE. Nobody, absolutely no one deserved to be there more than her, amongst the best wrestlers in the world. But honestly, it was her failure to realize the difference between topping ability and in-ring prowess that held her down. In NXT, the alpha female is usually the best wrestler on the brand, the top dog in and out of the ring. But on the main roster? Not so much.

Long story short, all of her success in NXT has done little to prepare her for the main roster, as well as all of the hungry tops desperate for a fresh piece of ass to fuck. That was three years ago, and since then Sasha had gone from an unbeatable star on the black and gold brand to the biggest underachiever in WWE history. A four times women's champion without a single successful defense to show for it. Three WrestleMania appearances, three losses. And worst of all, due to her big mouth and wealth of undeserved confidence, she'd given up her ass time and time again.

Truthfully, the only aspect of her time that Sasha could hang her hat on was that, no matter how many times she had been brutally fucked, she'd never submitted, and how she'd always managed to talk her way out of getting double-bummed. But even now, it meant little, mostly because she had little to no faith in her chances tonight. The mighty Boss, innately arrogant at all times, was reduced to a whimpering, moaning mess from a weaker woman's tongue. And things could only go downhill from here.

Bayley's slimy little appendage felt so good, she couldn't abide it! Not just physically, but mentally as well. Something about it took her back to a year ago, when, at the very least, she had her best friend to rely on. It was oddly nostalgic, and for someone unknown, just as she was beginning to dwell on it, that feeling began to dissipate.

Her head was still buried deep in the bedroom carpet, so Sasha couldn't tell what was happening exactly. But based on the fact that she could no longer feel Bayley's tongue pressed against her asshole and how Charlotte's coughing and gagging had subsided, Sasha concluded that prep time had ended, and the anal show was about to begin. A show that, unfortunately, she was the star of. Fuck!

Sasha knew well and good that her time was up, but she needed to confirm it. Sure enough, a lift of her head brought the room into view. Charlotte Flair was still positioned on the floor across the room. Bayley, though still getting fucked by Nikki, was beside her, not behind her. And strangely, Alexa was nowhere to be found. Or, at least that's what Sasha thought anyway.

"Ah, so the princess arises in honor of her big moment?" Alexa suggested, prompting Sasha to look behind her. Sure enough, there she was, all furious five feet of Little Miss Bliss, already in a

position to sodomize the more experienced wrestler.

"N-no! That's not at all what's happening! I'm just..." Sasha argued, her attempt falling flat in the process.

"Just what?" Alexa interrupted. "I mean, it sure looks that way, doesn't it, Nikki?"

Extracting all but the tip of her cock before slamming it inside Bayley's butt at full force, Nikki answered, "I'd say so. But that can't be the case. You're Sasha Banks, of all people. Surely you'd never be excited to get your ass wrecked." The words she spoke were drenched in sarcasm, every syllable only managing to anger The Boss further.

"It's the truth! I only looked up to...to..."

Cutting in, Alexa finished, "To...find out where 8's tongue went? Is that it?" Immediately, Sasha's cheeks went red; it wasn't the first time, but she enjoyed the momentary reprieve from complete and utter embarrassment while it had lasted. Sasha could've tried to deny it, but it didn't make much sense to her. Swallowing hard, Banks begrudgingly nodded her head.

"Aww, see! I told you she likes it up the ass, guys! And just like a good pet, she admits it, too? How nice!" Alexa teased, infuriating Sasha once more.

"Don't call me that, dammit! I'm not your pet! Not now, not ever! And I don't like it up the ass either, okay? I just like Bayley's tongue, that's all!" Sasha growled an infraction that Alexa didn't take too kindly to, grabbing a handful of vibrant purple hair and yanking on it tightly.

Grinning, Alexa assured, "If you want to make things easy on yourself, you'll avoid little outbursts like that, okay, whore?" Naturally, Sasha couldn't bring herself to cave, despite the pain.

"F-fuck you!" She cried, feeling as though her neck was being plucked away from the rest of her body, only for that pain to be rendered insignificant. Alexa, not happy about her new pet's failure to comply, smacked that round ass once more, digging her claws the moment she made contact.

"No, silly, that'll never happen! Nobody's going to be fucking me," Alexa weakly assured, her voice cracking as the words left her mouth. Just like the alpha should, The Goddess brushed off that minor annoyance and stressed, "But, I will be fucking you! Oooh yyyyeeeessss! Are you ready Sasha? Please tell me you're ready, 'cause I know you are! So...let's hear it!"

One last smack crashed against the formerly brown skin of Sasha's right ass cheek, a desperate attempt to get her to sing like a canary. Though, it did very little to weaken The Boss's mental fortitude. What did, however, was her best friend, expertly balancing her duties as a sub of The Goddess. In between earth-shattering, rectum-wrecking thrusts, Bayley reached out a hand and placed it on Sasha's.

With a gleam in her dark brown eyes, Rowdy Ronda's best switch still pounding her fuckhole, Bayley urged, "C'mon, Sasha, admit it. Admit that you can't wait to get y- OH GOD! That you're desperate to get your slutty whorehole plowed! C'mon Sash, tell our Goddess how ready you are!" Bayley put everything she had into her speech, even managing to mostly keep her composure despite the twelve heavenly inches of rubber slamming her backdoor.

Once again, Sasha dropped her head to the floor, refusing to look anyone in the eye as those magic words left her mouth. "Please... just get it over with." It was a simple request, one that Sasha was hoping would suffice enough without having to stoop even lower. But apparently, she forgot who she was dealing with. And unfortunately for The Boss, Alexa Bliss was feeling particularly sadistic, a welcome change given the last few weeks.

In fact, with her saliva-covered cock in her grasp, mere inches away from her ex-mistress's fully prepared asshole, Alexa felt more powerful than she had in quite some time. Since she stole Toni Storm's anal cherry and, subsequently, made the fat-assed Aussie her fat-assed anal bitch. Most importantly, there wasn't a single submissive thought in her brain, which was a huge relief. It was proof that everything that's happened, from cumming like a bitch with Toni's skillful little tongue up her ass to begging for the same act from Sonya, and then... and then...well, it didn't really matter.

Alexa still remembered what happened after she pummeled Mandy Rose's perfect ass a few nights ago, and she refused to acknowledge it, or how fucking fantastic it felt. Because right now, it wasn't important. What mattered was her third Horsewoman, the most critically acclaimed of the four, kneeling and waiting for her cock. But Sasha had failed to beg for it properly, even after a little motivation from her pal.

So, Bliss punished Sasha in the most fitting way possible. By pressing her cock against The Boss's wet, puckered asshole but declining to push forward at all. She just...left it there. Sasha couldn't even begin to fathom why she would do such a thing. Didn't Bliss despise her for topping her all of those years ago? Or taking the title from her at SummerSlam 2017? Unfortunately, it took Alexa spelling things out for Sasha to realize what was happening.

"How's that, Sash? That good? I sure hope it is, 'cause that's all you're getting until you beg like a good little whore." Sasha sighed in response; she hated how things always came to this. Making her beg for it when all she wanted was for things to go back to normal. Did the other tops live to humiliate her? Whatever the case, her hopes of quelling her embarrassment were all but dashed.

But Sasha wanted to get things over with. To hurry up, take that cock up her butt, probably cum, and move on to her happy new life with Bayley. That doesn't happen if she doesn't get properly buttfucked, right? It's not like she could just stay in this position all night until she no longer belongs to Alexa, and then keep Bayley for herself. Sasha didn't see any way around it, if she wanted to save Bayley, she'd have to give in.

Clearing her throat, her face covered in shame, Sasha begged, "Alexa, please fuck my ass," a little booty shake accompanying her words, hoping to entice The Goddess.

"Not good enough!" Alexa immediately graded. "Try again!"

Sighing, Sasha did as she was told, "Okay... please, Goddess Alexa- OWWW!!" Her second attempt was cut short by Little Miss Bliss, smacking that ass for what had to be the hundredth time that night.

"Do it again! And this time, say my name with the grace and elegance that it deserves!"

"Fine, fine!" Sasha agreed before restarting, "Goddess Alexa, please use my slutty asshole. Please fuck my butt good and hard! Try to do what no one, including you, has been able to do, and make it yours!" Sasha put her heart and soul into it, only to get dead silence in return. But, thanks to similar situations like this in the past, Banks knew exactly what her performance was missing. So, she reached back and slowly spread her meaty, battered cheeks apart, presenting her asshole to its owner for the night.

Smiling, Alexa praised, "Good girl, Sasha. Very good pet. Traditionally, I'd make sure to savor hearing those words fall from your mouth but...you're destined to be mine forever anyway! So, I highly doubt it's the last time I'll hear them. The first of many I presume? In fact, say it again! Forgive me, Sasha, but I'm hard of hearing, so tell me again how badly you want The Goddess to destroy your slutty little fuckhole!"

Groaning before doing so, Sasha repeated, "Fuck my asshole, Goddess Alexa! It's yours to use, for tonight at least. Fuck it good and hard! Use it up! And please savor every moment of it, because I can assure you it'll never happen again!" It was painfully obvious that The Boss wasn't keen on repeating herself. Unfortunately, the power wasn't in her hands, and Alexa hated disobedience.

But, the bitch had done good, at least as well as expected. And, as much as Alexa would've enjoyed teasing her prey for as long as possible, she was more than ready to move on to the main event. So, Bliss pressed her still wet cockhead against its puckered sheath and pressed forward slightly, Sasha's anal ring expanding and expanding until Alexa was able to slip in completely. Once it had, The Goddess wasted little time taunting her former mistress.