Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Becky and-" Lynch began, yet another mistake that Bliss quick to nip in the bud.

"INTRODUCE YOURSELF, then apologize," She exclaimed, raising her voice to emphasize to The Man exactly what she wanted to hear. Or rather, whom she wanted to hear from. Becky knew it too, unfortunately for her ego.

"I'm Lucky Charms," Becky sighed before getting into the meat of her performance. "And I'm very, very sorry for not listenin' to ye, Goddess Alexa. I swear, it won't be a problem goin' forward."

Bliss grinned and asked redundantly, "Who?"

Becky sighed again, the biggest weight growing heavier on her shoulders as she was forced to utter that dreadfully humiliating name again. "Lucky Charms."

Alexa giggled like a Japanese schoolgirl, Sasha still waiting patiently like a good little bitch as her owner once again decided to toy with her other pet. "My apologies, I'm a bit hard of hearing. Who are you again?"

"Lucky Charms," Becky groaned.

"Oh, Lucky Charms. It's you who's sorry, okay, I get it! I accept your apology!" Alexa gleefully exclaimed and thus, Becky's mood quickly flipped. "Now, go ahead and put your face right between B's big fat butt for me."

"Hell yeah!" Becky whooped and got into position, allowing Bliss to finally turn her attention back to B The Butt Bitch.

"Alright, whore you ready to worship your Goddess again?" Alexa asked, and Sasha was almost instant in her response.

"Absolutely, my Goddess," Sasha boldly confirmed.

Alexa crossed her arms behind her head and ordered, "So, what are you waiting for?"

"Sorry, my Goddess," Sasha gushed and took that cock into her grasp, lining it up with her asshole.

"WAIT!" Bliss barked. "What do you say?"

Sasha didn't hesitate, as she already knew the answer. "Thank you for destroying my fuckhole, Goddess."

Alexa smiled and replied, "You're quite welcome, bitch. You may proceed."

"Thank you, my Goddess," Sasha gleefully expressed before plopping her ass down, impaling herself of that massive shaft and crying out with pure pleasure in the process. The Boss wasted little time showing why Alexa's rechristening of her title to The Butt Bitch was far more suitable. The way she rode that cock, the way her hips swayed and her cheeks jiggled; this was Sasha Banks' true purpose in life.

Banks was a top-tier cock rider, a true cowgirl in every sense of the word. Which would never be a bad thing, except for in this one scenario, where Becky's task was to keep her face positioned between those restless cheeks. Unlike The Boss, The Man was slow to move, despite how eager seemed beforehand. Nevertheless, a quick grunt from The Goddess succinctly informed Becky that the clock was ticking, and that she needed to hurry along. So, she took a deep breath and dove in, slowly bringing her cheeks up to Sasha's.

Unsurprisingly, Becky was met with a barrage of butt cheeks, far from the worst fate for a broken, ass-obsessed bottom, but definitely not something Becky was keen on enduring for too long. After all, it's HER ass that needed more attention, not the other Horsewomen. Her ass, her fat Irish bum that hadn't seen an ounce of pleasure in two weeks, since the night that she'd been passed off to Alexa. After getting double-bummed by The Goddess and Mistress Ronnie, Alexa took The Man back to her hotel room for a second round of hate-fucking that lasted deep into the night, but ever since, Becky's asshole had remained just as Bliss wanted: empty.

Now more than ever, bent over with her pretty face getting knocked around by Banks' big bubble booty, Becky's arse craved attention. Craved something, anything to satisfy her addiction. Having to sit and watch each of her contemporaries get fucked in the arse when her's had been so deprived was pure torture, and now, receiving an even closer view than ever was even worse. Becky now understood why Alexa considered this a punishment. At least, until that special moment when Bliss slowed Banks down.

Becky's eyes barely an inch away from that asshole, slowly spreading as the rubber was plucked from those bowels before popping out with aplomb, accompanied by the greatest band of words Lynch had heard all night. "Go ahead, collection bitch. Suck it." Sasha kept her position, ass raised, allowing Bliss's cock to slip under that Boss booty and right into Becky's awaiting, salivating maw.

The Man showed her stuff, sucking up every ounce of ass cream she could, the flavor an incredible, almost erratic taste. A mixture of the three other Asswomen, yet it failed to resemble Charlotte's, Sasha's, or Bayley's at any given moment. Still incredible though, especially as more cream, fresh from the source, dripped down like a leaky faucet from Sasha's gaping booty hole. Those drips, though small, were especially flavorful. The Boss did always have the tastiest little butthole of the bunch next to Becky herself, though that was just her opinion; assuming that your own butthole tastes the best was a ubiquitous feeling throughout the locker room.

Before long, the well ran dry though, and rather than overstay her welcome, Becky decided to spit out that shaft. Seconds later, it found its way back into Sasha's asshole, and Banks got back to working that booty. Becky returned to her previous position as well, her face smack dab between those meaty mounds. Or, in other words, heaven on Earth.

God, it really took her back. Back to the days when both she and The Boss could feasibly call themselves switches. Titles they'd put to use by going back and forth time and again in private, where nobody could judge them for their shared love of bottoming. It was special, and while this nor Sasha wasn't quite the same, it brought back the memories of those gloriously pleasurable nights. It's just a good thing that those nights were memories and nothing more. Because nothing would be better than Becky's reward for being a good little collection bitch.

Getting bummed by Banks, while nostalgic, would be a very poor consolation prize. Sasha was never a top, that was more obvious now than ever before, but even back then Becky could tell that The Boss was only fooling herself. Yes, just like Lynch herself, but that was neither here nor there. Alexa, on the other hand, was a real top, a real woman. Maybe not Mistress Ronnie, but God damn if The fucking Goddess wasn't the next best thing. And after two long, butt sexless weeks, the next best thing sounded pretty fucking good.

Becky was willing to keep her face buried in The Boss's butt for as long as she needed to if it meant getting her own pounded. Her face took a beating thanks to Sasha's reckless riding, sure, but that was hardly less than icing on the cake, and if that was the case, then the steady stream of Banks butt cream was the cherry on top of this delicious ass meat sundae.

The wait, while agonizing, could have been far more grueling, Becky understood that; at least, that's what she thought, anyway. Getting to worship a gorgeous woman's even prettier booty for minutes on end, only for the prayer to conclude with a round of ooey-gooey ass cream was a pretty sweet deal. Again, hardly a punishment by any stretch of the imagination.

Becky's arsehole was starving though, and that's where the real "torture" of her situation emanted from. With her eyes hardly an inch away from that cock and Sasha's bum, Lynch couldn't have paid for a more firsthand view. Which wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't dragged on for nearly an hour. And that was only Sasha's turn, too! God, Becky still had two Asswomen to go! Luckily though, it wasn't long before The Boss's time was up, and her Goddess was looking for a new piece of ass to use.

Bayley soon took her best friend's place, giving Becky's face the biggest run for its money imaginable. Those humongous cheeks made it hard to breathe, The Man barely managing to stay conscious during her suffocation long enough to sample The Hugger's tasty bootyhole. Tasty, but not quite as tasty as Sasha Banks' butt, though that's hardly a knock. Trying to compete with The Boss in terms of butt flavor was the epitome of an uphill battle; to Becky, only two stood above it: Charlotte's, and her own.

Hardly a critique, as Bayley's butt was still plenty flavorful, a fact that seemed to be a trend amongst the group that Alexa recently re-christened "The Four Asswomen". All four had delicious bumholes, and all four loved for others to experience the flavor. Becky couldn't wait to let her former friends pass her flavor around, Bayley's unrelenting mass of booty making every second the peak of both pleasure and pain. Truly, she was stuck in Ass Hell.

Fortunately for Becky, Bayley's stay was short, and soon, it was her favorite ass in the world that she found herself worshiping. Charlotte Flair, the fallen Queen of WWE and, once upon a time, her best friend in the universe. The Bayley to her Sasha Banks, in a way. A few years ago, Becky and Charlotte were inseparable, and while they spent many a night with Becks on her back...or knees...or straddling Flair's lap, their relationship consisted mostly of non-sexual moments together. Hanging, working out...tea. Truly, they were the best of friends.

So much has changed since then, mostly Becky forcing her way out of Charlotte's shadow by beating The Queen several times following her arrival as The Man, the take-no-shit, arrogant badass Becky always hoped she could be. That, and both of them becoming completely broken butt bitches, one belonging to Ronda and the other belonging to Alexa. Fate had now brought them closer than ever before, as for the first time, both butt bitches belonged to the same owner. And finally, Becky was reaping the rewards.

The taste...oh, the taste! So sweet yet so savory; that royal booty was everything Becks remembered it to be. Charlotte's ass was always her favorite, a special treat that at one time, nobody else had ever tasted. It was all Becky's, their friendship opening the door for rare nights together where Flair would force The Lasskicker to eat her ass in the privacy of a silent, secluded hotel room, away from any potential onlookers who'd shame her for enjoying such a submissive act. Charlotte wouldn't bend over for just anybody back then, even if there was no chance that getting rimmed would lead to more. Only Becky.

Becks was the only one she trusted to eat what at the time was her virgin asshole, the only person in the entire world that she knew wouldn't try to pull something funny after allowing a little regal pampering. Becky was her friend back then, and even now, with Alexa's stranglehold on Ol' Queenie's mind stronger than ever, it was nice to somewhat revisit those memories together, nice to feel Becky's face buried between her cheeks again. Euphoric even.

"Thank you, Goddess! OH Fuck- thank you for b...bringing me and Becks back together, my Goddess!!!" Charlotte gushed, grinding her asshole up and down Alexa's massive rod, Little Miss Bliss still kickin' back, letting her bitch do all the work; that way, her stamina would be well and recovered to pummel Becky's fat, Irish arse into next week.

"You're welcome, whore," Alexa casually dismissed before grabbing Flair by her massive, bolted-on beauties and slowing the bitch down, allowing her cock to slowly slip out of that broken down chute. "Oh, Lucky Charms? I think you have a cock to suck."

Becky couldn't help but smile as she took the head of that cock into her mouth to welcome her second serving of Charlotte's ass. God, it was so good, almost criminally tasty. That butt cream practically melted in her mouth like a fine piece of filet mignon, marinated for hours and seared to perfection. Her feelings towards Bliss aside, Becky had to be grateful for the opportunity to experience that flavor again.

Bobbing her head up and down, lapping up every last drop and, once she had, Becky spat out that cock and offered up the rarest of occurrences: she showed her gratitude. "Yeah, thanks, Lex. All jokes aside, I really appreciate ye lettin' me taste Charlie's arse again."

Bliss rolled her eyes and snatched her shaft away from Becks, promptly directing it back into The Queen's butthole, the most-decorated women's champion in WWE history moaning in relief upon being filled again. Alexa did dare thrust her hips; the job of navigating that cock from Charlotte's shortest shallows to her deepest depths fell on the broad, muscular shoulders of Charlotte herself. The Goddess was saving her energy, after all, and it's not like Queenie was gonna complain anyway.

Flair gladly twerked her tight ass on that dick with every ounce of stamina still left in her tank. Which, for a freak athlete like her, was actually a hell of a lot. The Queen could go for rounds and rounds, something expected of her as Bliss's greatest conquest, but also as Becky's "punishment" for being a disobedient little brat. This needed to drag on for as painfully long as possible in the name of getting The Man to an even more depraved, desperate state.

Even now, after begging for The Goddess's cock, Becky still wasn't where Alexa wanted her to be mentally. Hell, she just called her Lex again, and not "her Goddess", for crying out loud! So, she still needed to suffer! Suffer as much as she could with a face full of her favorite ass in the world. Suffer until tasting The Queen's, or The Boss's butt, or FAT ASS'S fat ass simply wouldn't suffice anymore. Oh yes, Little Miss Bliss planned to get Becks there, and she'd do it by finally using "collection bitch" properly.

Unfortunately, it'd cost her a bit of her energy. But, added some small, insignificant thrusts was a small price to pay to bring The Queen hurtling towards an orgasm in short order. Naturally, The Nature Girl never stopped slamming her ass down, so even the weakest of Alexa's movements doubled the pleasure, and before long, the time had come for Charlotte to spill her guts, otherwise known as her favorite part outside of getting her ass wrecked.

"Oh God, oh God! My Goddess...I'm gonna cum...FUCK! FUCK- can I please cum? Pretty please? Please can I-Ohmigod that cock...can I cum?" Charlotte begged, her long legs rising ever so slightly until her kneeling became a confident squatting. Alexa pumped her hips harder in response, pushing Charlotte past her limit and leaving The Queen on the edge for minutes on end before finally letting the hopeless whore get what she wanted.

"Go, bitch, and make it snappy! Cum for your Goddess! Do it!!" Alexa barked and immediately, Charlotte got to work, her new squatting position allowing her to throw that ass back with more force than ever before. It wasn't long before her legs were shaking and her eyes were struggling to stay where they belonged, and shortly after that, Charlotte was cumming. Hard. Her instincts kicked in as the pleasure seeped into every inch of her long, Amazonian frame, The Queen standing up, allowing the cum shooting from her pussy like a geyser to rain down onto Becky's awaiting face.

Becks managed to move into position in time, before a single drop failed to paint her face or coat her tongue. She collected every bit of that cum as if her life depended on it...mostly because it did! Alexa had laid out the ground rules before beginning with Sasha: everything on her face or in her mouth, no excuses, or else.

That "or else", Becky didn't even want to consider it an option. Her ass needed to be fucked, and even if it meant jumping the fucking Grand Canyon on a tricycle, she was going to make it happen. So, she did her job and kept Charlotte's cum from popping out of bounds until the job was done. After finishing her performance, Flair's body went limp, crashing down to the floor below, but only after ensuring that her Goddess would be out of her trajectory.

Alexa looked pleasantly surprised, both by the massive amount of squirt Charlotte had managed to produce and by Becky's instinctive ability to avoid losing any of Queenie's cum without being reminded. Impressive, proof that when she wanted to, Becky Lynch could be a subservient little bitch. A standard that Alexa would hold her to going forward as the next bitch came to take Charlotte's place.

They'd cycled through, meaning it was once again, as Michael Cole lived to blurb out, Boss Time. Sasha was giddy, as you can imagine, smiling her fat little ass off as she straddled her Goddess, the knowledge that Alexa was now handing out orgasms filling her mind with happy thoughts. Bliss had defiled her bum nearly a dozen times throughout the day, a quarter of that amount coming in the time since Becky's arrival, and yet, Sasha hadn't been allowed to cum. All. Day. Pure torture, but a good girl like B, the Boss Butt Bitch handled the situation with grace and whatever dignity she could muster. Usually.

Now though, with an orgasm all but inevitable, Sasha couldn't contain her excitement! The second that cock was back in her big booty, she was off to the races, riding with just enough vigor to bring her super close to the edge without actually pushing her past. At least, until Alexa properly gave her permission, something Sasha had to wait a little longer than she would've liked to receive. But the length of the journey didn't matter with the destination so close, Bliss ordering her bitch to cum and Sasha quickly obeyed.

Just like Charlotte, Sasha hit the mark and immediately stood up, allowing the cum to trickle down onto Becky's face, The Man scrambled to swallow up as much as she could. Again, she did it; Lynch successful caught every last drop. Two for two, but unfortunately for Becks, she still had a long road ahead of her if she wanted to feel that cock buried in her ass.

"Pretty good, Lucky Charms. But don't think I'm impressed with you just yet!" Alexa assured as Becky looked back, her face plastered with sticky girlcum and her make-up a running mess. 'Okay, c'mon, what are you waiting for, collection bitch? Collect!" Bliss pressed her cock against Becky's lips, and The Man didn't hesitate to accept the gift.

Into her mouth, her maw widened as she gradually welcomed more and more until her lips nearly touched the base. Roughly a foot of rubber lodged in her throat and yet, she couldn't wait until it was somewhere else. God, two weeks! Two fucking weeks since her asshole had been fucked! Damn, why did she have to be so stubborn?

If only she would've just caved sooner, accepted fate for what it truly was. Disregarded her loyalties sooner! She'd already be getting fucked right now! Regret filled Becky Lynch's luxurious body, regret for not submitting to Alexa's will immediately. This...everything happening now could've been avoided if she'd only just accepted Alexa for what she truly is: inevitable.

Becky wouldn't have had to sit through hours of mindless ass-sniffing and cock-cleaning (regardless of how enjoyable), nor would her face look like a canvas covered in translucent paint. It was all her fault. Becky made her bed and now, she'd have to lie in it. There was no easy way out of this, the grueling game of "wait and see" that The Man had been trapped in. Hours now, since she first stepped into the hotel room and still, she was paying the price for not only that little mouth of hers, but her connection and loyalty to Ronda Rousey. And on and on the waiting went.

With both B and Queenie recovering, it was FAT ASS's turn to cum. Tactically, Alexa forced the bitch to take her time, dragging it out to give the other two, more-accomplished Asswomen more time to regroup. Sure enough, by the time Bayley was squirting like a geyser, drowning the red headed RelentLass One, Sasha and Charlotte were back up and ready for more. On and on and on it went.

Turn after turn, each getting longer and longer as now, with each bitch having been blessed with an orgasm from their deity, the fivesome returned to their original format. Becky's face planted firmly between any given Asswoman's rear, waiting for a chance to clean Alexa's freshly-coated cock. Over and over and over and over again, until all three had cum again and again and again, and the deep hours of the night began to creep into the earliest stretches of the morning.