Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That grand finale, the butt-fucking that would end her unwanted two week-long abstinence seemed as though it would never come. Hidden away by The Goddess's desire to punish her. To not only make her regret ever even submitting to Rowdy, but to resent Rowdy for being the "source" of her mistreatment. And slowly, but surely, that resentment was beginning to swell.

Growing and growing, just as Alexa had planned until eventually, Becky couldn't think about her time with Ronda fondly. After all, it was that loyalty that was keeping her asshole empty now...right? Why should she want to remember that time at all? Why not look forward with bright eyes and hope? Why not fully embrace her blissful new future? Becky asked herself that question over and over, and like a sixth sense, Alexa could tell that her newest bitch's internal struggle was finally coming to an end. Only then did those magic words finally leave The Goddess's mouth, and Becky Lynch's endless suffering finally came to an end.

"Is Lucky Charms ready to get her fat, Irish ass fucked?" Bliss asked after tossing The Boss aside for either the fourth of fifth time; honestly, she'd lost count. Becky's eyes immediately lit up. They filled with light, as if she'd just been given the greatest news of her life. And truthfully, she had. For the time had finally come to bring her arsehole's suffering to an end.

"Yes, my Goddess," Becky assured without a moment of hesitation, and Alexa smiled gleefully as she stood up, her cock so long it nearly poked Becky in the eye.

"Alrighty then! Bend over, bitch! It's time for me to take what's mine!" Alexa barked and immediately, Becky did as instructed. For the first time in two weeks, she felt "that" joy. The unstoppable, impossibly large dopamine rush that came from pressing her face against the carpet, sticking her fat fucking ass out and spreading her cheeks as far as humanly possible.

For the first time in two weeks, Mistress Ronnie wasn't on her mind. Just The Goddess. Her Goddess. Her Goddess and their new together as sub and domme. Alexa took her place behind The Man, and brought her conquest of all Four Asswomen of WWE to a blissful conclusion.

END OF PART 1