All Comments on 'Bow River'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015about 1 year ago

Hope for a sequel or an expanded series like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story, a bit more on Catalina might be nice, although that is out-of-genre, and Mom's attitude is enjoyable.

Thanks for the read

Five for you

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Fun story! Mum sure seems like she wants to participate though ;)

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Mate your yarns are something else. Thoroughly enjoyable all the way. It must have felt good cleaning up the home town and making babies with 2 loving sisters. Excellent work thank you.

AngusMAngusMabout 1 year ago

Wow another hit TEN out of TEN

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

The story itself was very good. Very Expendables-y. The incest felt very out of place in this story. lol

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

I cannot say any more but THANKS.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Cat should have joined the family as the official wife and pumped out a few future mercs

andrepkandrepkabout 1 year ago

Thank you for yet another enjoyable story. Hope things will work out for you, so you can come back and regale us with more!

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Always a fun read, good luck with your new job.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great adventure, a little over the top, but hey that’s what makes a good story.

Keep up the good work. More tales like this one please

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

RickshawroadRickshawroadabout 1 year ago

Thank you, another excellent read. Good luck with your job move and come back as soon as you can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would make a great movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Reminds me of a book I read "Last of the Dog Teams".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story just the right length and none of the good guy were killed.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

I’ve never been into the Tom Clancy style shoot-em-ups, but loved this.

One odd thing though. Having him base at his mom’s house allowed for lots of hot action with the sisters throughout the story, rather than waiting for a sexy payoff when the mission was completed. This brought some some salacious fun episodes to break up the caper plot.

At the same time, that choice was the most unbelievable plot point. There is no way that he could be undetected there for several days in a town buttoned down so tight. A brand new top of the line “Ute” sitting parked in front of a broken down house and that same obvious vehicle driving around so much? No way.

Still, had fun reading it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jack Reacher Literotica version.... Not bad.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

An enjoyable little tale, probably won't win any prizes but , who cares it was fun. I note the point regarding changes in your own life. I dare say you'll be around in the future, in the meantime thanks for your fun stories and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not your best, honestly got bored as it was too predictable. Someone called it "Jack Reacher Literotica version" and that nails it. Too obvious as to how it will turn out.

masqbehemothmasqbehemothabout 1 year ago

Fun and easy to read if a little predictable. Good luck with the job moving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading the story. You did a good job developing the characters and bringing them to life.

I think you missed an opportunity to make the story fantastic by blowing through the combat scenes like a bored tour guide on a city bus tour.

Best of luck,

DOS

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Amazing, wonderful story and very well told. Thanks for this! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but it would have been nice to include mom, as she needs dick too....

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Another great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Amazing .s soon as I saw the title I thought if the classic cold chisel song....and there it was...bravo!!!!

Trucker1492Trucker1492about 1 year ago

Awesome writing. I will check out your other stories and follow you to see what you come up with in the future

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are one of the bwst writers on this platform and ai appreciate all the hard work you do.

i hope to read your work for a long time.

2old4us2old4us10 months ago

Should have offered mom a ride.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6810 months ago

Fantastic and amazing!!!! Thanks

KerrionKerrion10 months ago

Definitely one of the better reads I've seen... I'm glad you reposted it. While I can see the girls loving the fact that their 'long lost brother' came to save them, I do have a hard time believing that they could want to just jump his bones, have his children, marry him and devote their entire lives to him in what amounted to being instantaneously since they know absolutely nothing about each other personally. I'd be more inclined to believe a building of the personal relationships over time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have given Catalina one of her own to love and be loved by.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin9 months ago

What did I like about this story? Simple: It has an actual storyline (plot) supported by a lot of creativity. Future readers, BEWARE! This story is actually worth reading!

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
What a great story

I feel sad for Catalina in a way, I was hoping he’d give her a baby to.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I started skimming through this one, not sure what to expect, and then came across that whole shit about selling the girls' virginity and what not. Needless to say I was disgusted beyond belief. I had to keep reading to find out how sick fucks that would do that were brought to justice. At that point I was hooked. It turns my stomach to know that shit like this actually happens in the world - far worse actually. Sometimes I think it would really be better if another big rock just smashed into the planet and reset the damn thing. How much worse could it be the next time around, really?

The fact that every girl in the town is forced into a life of being a sex slave really makes my stomach turn. They get no say in the matter and if they - or anyone resists - there's hell to pay. I can't even imagine what the mothers must feel. The anguish of knowing what their daughters will be forced to do. Definitely one of the most fucked up and depraved things I've read.

It was so heartbreaking to learn that Olivia had already been taken - and her virginity stolen against her will - by five other men (though I think calling them animals would be more appropriately), and they fucked her doggy style while being rough with her, treating her like a whore. I can only imagine the anger and torment Mason must have felt when learning that. At least Amelia was spared from such a fate, but I really wish they both had been. Of course, countless others were also just as unlucky, some far more so. I guess she got off easy in comparison, but it's still horrifying nonetheless.

As for the story itself, it was awesome. It was dark and fucked up. But also beautiful with the incest love entangled in it. It's unlike anything I have read thus far and it stands out. It had a lovely ending. They get the love and happiness they always wanted, plus many children - those girls deserve it after all that shit they endured, especially Olivia. Definitely one to read again in the future. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I see I'm not alone in thinking Catalina might want a few babies of her own, especially considering her comment about being alone, even if she was a welcome neighbor. I have no doubt Mark would happily do the planting, and there would be more grandchildren to love.

The comments about the brand new Ute with all the trimmings were well taken, but still a fun story. Enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing! 5* TJSkywind from my kindle.

getthephenomgetthephenom7 months ago

Amazing story, absolutely loved it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The only gripe I have is how could Mason remain undetected if he was staying with his family. It was mentioned that every working girl was monitored

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Oh my God. What a great slam, bang action packed story. Even if you took the sex out it would still be a tremendous read. To think that finally someone who writes erotica can actually come up with an actual plot line. Beautifully written in all respects. My only complaint is that it kept me up well past my usual bedtime . . . .

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

THANKS FOR ANOTHER REALLY GOOD TALE! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Definitely not the usual incest story. The big take down was pretty underwhelming and them having so many kids and wanting to be pregnant immediately after meeting him was a little ridiculous. Not a bad story but definitely could’ve been better even if it was longer so they had time to know each other.

oldgraycatoldgraycat6 months ago

Great story and I agree with fuze33 it was usual. A lot of action both sex and war like action. Would like to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved your story. Hope you will be writing many more. All the best with your new job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great one

just felt a bit too rushed tbh

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

interesting but such a meaningless fantasy. "When the war is Over" and "Outback" are much better. Thanks for writing though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank goodness the Mother wasn't drawn into this triage.

Good story, although the focus could have shifted slightly more towards the 'militant' side to make it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. This is the second time I read it. The emotions and feelings of love, sex and action was better the second time. I was able to concentrate more on the parts that I missed the first time. Now, on to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...