Bowling for Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen," said Rosie holding her breasts, one in each hand. "I believe these are temporarily yours."

I pulled Rosie down on my lap, palmed and squeezed her left tit and kissed her again with the same vigor as earlier. I wasn't savage squeezing her tits but I wasn't gentle either.

"Oh, Christ," moaned Rosie. "I think I'm in love with your hands. Play more with my nipples. I love having my nipples tugged."

I tugged, pinched and twisted her nipples. Through our kisses, she moaned, "Fuck, yeah."

Jason was standing, holding Liz, kissing her and kissing her nipples. Rosie noticed and said, "Do that to me."

I kissed her nipples and dragged my teeth over them gently. Rosie gasped, apparently unable to speak.

Sooner than I expected and certainly sooner than I would have liked, Liz was helping Rosie off my lap and replacing her. We kissed again and I reached for her tits. "I'm not Rosie," she told me.

I took the hint and treated her tits like the crown jewels. We probably spent at least twenty minutes reveling with each other. We changed partners twice more and somewhere along the line, Jason and I lost our shirts and t-shirts. We spent the last several minutes rubbing bare flesh against each other in a four-way hug.

"Wow," said Rosie when we came up for air. She downed the rest of her beer and opened another. She sat between Jason and me and rolled the cold beer over her nipples. "God, that feels good," she said. "You should try it."

I rolled my beer over Rosie's tit and Jason followed my lead on her other tit. "That's not exactly what I meant," said Rosie laughing.

While we were engrossed with cooling Rosie's tits, Liz stepped up on the approach and pushed the reset button. The three of us looked up when we heard the pins falling. Liz shrugged her shoulders in a "What can you do," manner, unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor around her feet. Her trimmed pussy hair looked smaller than a week ago.

Liz walked over in front of me while Rosie stood up in front of Jason and removed her skirt. I reached out and palmed Liz's cunt. She wiggled around for me and I found the hot, slick place between her lips and two fingers disappeared inside her. I pulled her closer to me gently with my fingers in her pussy as she sat on my lap. Liz fell on her back on the sofa. I leaned over her and kissed her nipples all the time moving my fingers inside her.

Liz pulled me up further and kissed me. "Keep doing that," she said, "and put your thumb on my clitoris."

I did as she requested and she began to squirm beneath me, almost unable to maintain our kiss. I think she sucked my tongue into her mouth to stabilize us. I took one of my fingers out of her pussy and pushed it against her anus.

"Oh," moaned Liz around my tongue. "Do that."

I pushed my finger into her ass up to the second knuckle and moved both fingers in and out of her ass and pussy. I could feel my fingers rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between them. My cock felt incredibly restricted inside my pants.

A few minutes later, Rosie was standing next to us. Her perfectly shaved pussy was just inches from my face. "My turn," she said.

"I'm so close," answered Liz.

"Let Jason finish," replied Rosie.

Rosie and Liz changed places. Rosie slid under me as Liz slid out. "Do what you were doing to Liz," Rosie said.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"If Liz was close, I want to go over the edge. Do it," she insisted.

I kissed Rosie. I squeezed and kissed her tits. I slid my hand between her thighs and my fingers between her slippery labia. Two fingers found her opening and I plunged them in. When they were saturated with Rosie's lubricant, I put one of them against her rectum and pushed it inside.

"Whoa," Rosie yelped.

"You asked for it," I said.

"I did. I just didn't know Liz liked it as much as I do. Let it rip, cowboy," she finished.

I moved my fingers together inside her. Rosie wasn't quite as tight as Liz but she definitely was more practiced in what she could do with what she had. She squeezed my fingers and sucked my tongue while I pinched and twisted her nipples.

Rosie exploded. Her orgasm was one of the most beautiful things I'd seen in a long time. "You owe me," said Liz from behind us on the sofa just before Jason finished what I had started.

We lay together for a short recovery period before Liz got up and headed for the reset button again. "A triple," she said as the pins fell. "You guys know what that means."

When neither Jason nor I responded, Liz added, "Okay, take 'em off," she ordered.

I got up and began to kick off my pants and underwear, having lost my shoes somewhere earlier in the evening. Jason took the hint and did the same. Liz walked over to Jason, put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him down.

"What?" mumbled Jason. "I thought I was supposed to get a blowjob."

"You were and you will," said Liz, "but me first," she added as she pushed Jason down and pushed her hips toward his face. "It shouldn't take long. I'm halfway there already," she commented. Jason obviously hadn't done the math but he quickly realized that one pussy eating was equivalent to, and necessary, before one blowjob. He went to work, hungrily, and soon his face was solidly between Liz's legs with her on her back on the sofa.

Rosie was laughing as she pushed me back on the sofa and settled her mouth and a hand on my erection. She was as good as I'd ever had. She could do with her mouth many of the same things she could do with her vagina.

Soon, I had to speak up. "Rosie, if you keep that up, I'm going to make a mess."

"Are you good for more than once?" she asked.

"With rest," I said.

"Three times?" she asked again.

"I don't think we have that much time," I quipped.

"I guess I'd better save something for Liz," she said and let up the pressure on my erection. "Liz," she called. "Come over here and let Sam finish what Jason's started while I give him what he wants most."

Liz and Rosie changed places. Soon, the room was full of the sounds of hungry men filling up on orgasmic women. The break gave me some time to fade away from an imminent orgasm of my own while taking Liz to her peak. I heard Rosie respond to Jason's attention shortly afterwards.

We rolled around on the sofa and ended with Jason and me getting the promised blowjobs from Rosie and Liz respectively. Both of them stopped short of lighting our fuses prematurely, saving us for the next frame.

"Damn, that was more fun than a gangbang," commented Rosie. While Liz and I were trying to imagine the comparison, Jason got up off the sofa, walked up on the approach and headed for the reset button. "Hold on a second," called Rosie. "Just so there's no misunderstanding, I think we should all push the button at the same time."

The three of us joined Jason on the approach. Jason put his finger on the button. Liz put her finger on Jason's and I put my finger on Liz's finger. Rosie put her finger on mine and pushed. We all stood, watching the pin setting machine do its thing. I was standing behind Rosie with my arms around her and my hands on her breasts when the pins fell. She pushed back against me and wiggled her ass against my erection.

"Here's the deal," said Rosie to me. "You get to fuck me in as many ways as you know how and for as long as you last. Don't stop, even if I ask you to, no matter how many orgasms I have, until you drop your load inside me. That's INSIDE me, nowhere else. Got it?"

"Sounds wonderful," I said.

"Then we change partners," added Rosie.

"Without rest?" asked Jason.

"That's our challenge, Liz and I, on how to spend the time while you guys recover. I'm pretty sure we'll think of something," she clarified.

Rosie led me back to the sofa, pushed me into a sitting position, sat on my lap facing me and sucked my erection into her pussy. She felt incredible, her warm vagina holding me tightly. She moved back and forth and then up and down on my erection. We rolled over into several positions, each one more exciting than the last. Rosie had an orgasm in almost every position. We were rutting in a classic missionary position with her legs stretched over her shoulders when she suggested I try fucking her from the rear. We ended up with Rosie bent over the sofa seat with me standing on the floor and my erection disappearing into her cunt.

"What to try my ass?" asked Rosie.

"Why not?" I said.

I used whatever lubrication I could gather from Rosie's bottom and lots of saliva before I pressed my erection against her rectum. She pushed back. I pushed forward and I slipped past her sphincter and deeply into her. I stroked in her ass like I had been stroking in her cunt earlier. It felt very different. Instead of constant pressure along my shaft, there a circle of tightness at her entrance and a hot expanse after that. Where I was nearing an orgasm earlier, in her ass I was losing the feeling. Amazingly, Rosie had another orgasm.

"How is that?" she asked.

"Different," I responded, "but I think I like fucking your pussy better."

"Deal," Rosie said as she pulled off my erection, lay on her back in front of me and pulled me into her pussy again.

"That better?" she asked.

"That's better," I confirmed.

We settled into a rapid steady rhythm. We both knew we were on the home stretch. I felt the increase in sensitivity of my cock head and knew my orgasm was near.

"Rosie," I said.

"I know," she said. "I can feel it too."

"Inside you?"

"No place else," she confirmed.

Seconds later, I was pushing into her as hard as I could and Rosie was pulling me in with all her strength when she had another orgasm and I exploded, six or seven times inside her. I lay on top of her, exhausted. Rosie was breathing as heavily as I was.

All too soon, my deflated penis slipped from inside her and we were officially finished. Apparently, Jason and Liz had finished earlier and within seconds, Liz was standing next to Rosie, helping her up and telling her to change places with her.

I looked and Liz as Rosie rolled from under me and got off the sofa to join Jason. She looked radiant as if she had been recently fucked and there was creamy fluids dripping from her pubic hair and running down her thighs.

"Let me go clean up a little," she said as she started to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist. "No. No, it's all right. Just sit next to me for awhile," I said.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, Liz and I sat next to each other, kissing and fondling each other like school kids. We sucked each other's tongues. I slobbered all over her tits. Liz cleaned and sucked my cock. She surrounded my cock with her slimy tits and rubbed it between them. I gathered a creamy mixture from between her legs and she licked my fingers clean.

Behind me, I heard Jason and Rosie beginning to fuck while I was still unresponsive. I was jealous of his youth and recovery ability but I had little time to dwell on it as Liz's efforts were starting to produce dividends.

Liz wasted no time in putting my erection to use. She was on top of me in an instant, bouncing on my erection. Like Rosie, Liz wanted to try as many positions as we could manage but, unlike Rosie, she wasn't as orgasmic. However, I'd been primed by Rosie for the long run. It took five minutes before Liz had her first orgasm while I was fucking her from the rear. Once her resistance had broken, I was able to start her on a series of short, intense orgasms. We had returned to her favorite position, on her knees, when the big one hit. Liz literally fell apart in front of me. Her vagina grabbed me with an intensity I didn't think was possible and pulled me down on top of her as her whole body stiffened, her legs shot out from under her and she shook like a Bond martini. When she relaxed and started breathing again, I used six of the seven cylinders I had left after screwing Rosie.

We lay panting, on top of each other while Jason finished with Rosie. Or was it the other way around. Either way, all four of us were covered with sweat and various other vicious liquids.

"Guys," said Rosie. "It's been fun."

"What happens if I press the button again," said a breathless Jason.

"Nothing," answered Rosie. "If there was, we all need a trauma center afterward."

Rosie spent a few minutes talking with Liz. When they were finished, Rosie came to me and handed me a bundle of bills. "What's this?" I asked.

"A full refund," said Rosie. "You two were overwhelming and Liz thought we should have paid you instead of the other way around. We agreed on a null transaction."

Rosie and Liz watched as Jason and I got dressed. We each grabbed a cold beer and they walked us to the door. I looked back as the door was closing and saw Rosie and Liz in a naked embrace, kissing each other and palming each other's tits.

The league had finished about fifteen minutes earlier. On the way out, we stopped in the men's room to do what we could to clean up. Outside, in the parking lot, I gave Jason his seventy dollars. "Rosie said a full refund. We're short ten dollars from last week," questioned Jason.

"It bought the beer. Be happy we got what we got and go home, take a shower, or two, and go to sleep. That's my plan."

I called Rebecca from my truck. I told her I was running about fifteen minutes late. "Problem with the truck again?" she asked.

"No. Nothing like that. Jason and I didn't bowl tonight. We were extras. We spent the time talking and he didn't want to stop," I told her.

"Did he say anything interesting?" Rebecca asked.

It was a poor plan. I never expected Rebecca to ask what we talked about. I hadn't said ten words to Jason all night and now I needed to create a whole conversation. Without giving it much thought, I said, "Jason is single and he's having problems meeting and keeping women he likes."

"That's all?" questioned Rebecca.

"Well, we spent a lot of time discussing where he hunts for women, how he approaches women and why they lose interest in him. He asked for and I offered suggestions. In the end, I concluded he wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just insecure. The women sniffed that out and avoided men who needed a mother more than a date."

"Sounds to me like he needs to gain some confidence around women," suggested Rebecca.

"That's my conclusion but it's a vicious circle. How can you gain confidence with women when you can't connect with a woman to work on your confidence?" I philosophized.

Rebecca was in the bedroom when I got home. I stopped by the shower before heading for the bed, my usual routine on Tuesday bowling nights.

Later in the week, Rebecca and I were lying alongside each other in post coital bliss when she said, "Sam, I've been thinking about Jason's problem."

"What problem is that?" I asked.

"You know. His woman problem," she elaborated.

The entire, contrived conversation I had with Rebecca on Tuesday night from my truck about Jason flashed into my head. "What about his woman problem?" I asked.

"He needs to break the cycle of how to gain confidence with a woman when he can't score with a woman," explained Rebecca.

"Yeah. Tough problem," I said.

"I think I could help him," said Rebecca.

"What could we do to help?" I asked.

"I don't think you could more than you have. I, on the other hand, might be able to really help."

I didn't know where she was going with her suggestion but my alarms were going wild. "How?" I asked.

"I like Jason. He's a good guy. I could spend some time with him and help him build his confidence," Rebecca said, confirming my internal alarms were right.

"Whoa. Are you suggesting you sleep with Jason?" I asked more loudly than I usually spoke to Rebecca.

"Don't get excited. I don't think it would come to that," said Rebecca.

"And if it did?" I asked, calmer.

"I could go that far if it was necessary," said Rebecca.

I just stared at her in disbelief over what I was hearing.

"Of course, only if you approved and gave me your blessing," Rebecca added.

"So," I said, "you'd fuck Jason if I told you it was okay?"

"I wouldn't think of it as 'fucking' him. I'd just be giving a friend what he needed to have confidence with another woman," clarified Rebecca.

"You're serious?" I questioned.

"I am," she said. "Jason would really appreciate it and I'd feel good about helping a friend."

I knew damn well Jason would appreciate it.

"I can't approve of you sleeping with any other man, let alone Jason," I stipulated.

"I wouldn't be sleeping with any other man. Just Jason and I wouldn't spend the night with him. Just a couple of hours."

"I don't see how that makes it better. You'd still be fucking another guy," I dug in my heels.

Rebecca exhaled a deep sigh of frustration. "How about a quid pro quo?" she suggested.

"What?" I responded confused.

"I spend necessary time with Jason and you spend time with another woman. You could even fuck her if she was willing," explained Rebecca. "We've always had that option, remember?"

"You'd be okay with that?" I asked.

This whole discussion was surreal. It was based on a conversation I never had with Jason. It was out of control and heading downhill fast but it suddenly had my interest.

"I don't even know a woman who be willing to fuck me," I declared.

"I would be okay with it if you were and I might even be able to help you select a perfect companion," offered Rebecca.

The conversation was becoming more than surreal. It was approaching low earth orbit. "Rebecca," I said, "can we have this conversation another time? I'm tired, I need to sleep and I need time to consider what you're proposing."

Actually, I was thinking that my wife wanted to whore out herself with Jason and was willing to pimp one of her girlfriends for me to make it happen. All because I was fifteen minutes late on bowling night.

"Fine, honey," Rebecca cooed. "Get some sleep and we can talk about it later. Just, please don't reject my suggestion without thinking about the benefits for both of us and Jason."

That was Thursday night. Saturday morning, after the kids had left the breakfast table, Rebecca raised the issue again.

"Sam," she opened, "have you given any more thought to helping Jason?"

"I can't get the image of Jason fucking you out of my head," I admitted trying not to raise my voice.

"How about the image of another woman sucking your cock and fucking you?" countered Rebecca sotto voce.

"Hard to do without a woman to imagine," I said.

"How about I suck your cock right now and you can imagine I'm someone else."

"You're going to think I'm insane for passing on your offer but that's not necessary. You've made your point," I told her.

"Then you agree. I can help Jason," Rebecca concluded.

Trapped. How in hell did I get here?

"Rebecca," I managed to say. "I love you. You're a saint when it comes to caring about other people. If you're determined to help Jason, I guess there's not much I can do to stop you. I'm not crazy about the idea but I can live with the consequences if you can."

"Terrific!" exclaimed Rebecca. "I've invited Jason to dinner next Friday. We'll have a nice meal and see where the conversation leads us, and your mother has agreed to have the children over for the weekend."

"She's already invited Jason to dinner and made arrangements for the kids not to be home," I thought. "Am I that easy or that predictable?" "Just the three of us?" I asked.

"No, silly. I've also invited someone else to complete the foursome. I'm sure you'll like her."

The rabbit hole I fell into last Tuesday seems to have no bottom. Rebecca's invited Jason and some broad I've never met to dinner in less than a week. I needed to talk to Jason and confess the mess I've gotten us both into.

By Tuesday evening, Jason was just as anxious to talk to me as I was to him. We were both scheduled to bowl so we spent an uncomfortable couple of hours destroying our averages before we could finally talk. We were both too agitated to notice that neither Rosie nor Liz were at the bar.