Bowling for Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Rebecca after the match and told her I'd be late again since Jason and I were going to talk for a while.

"Great," Rebecca responded. "You can set his expectations for the evening and make my job easier."

"Right," I said and hung up.

At the first opportunity, Jason cornered me and asked, "Sam, what the hell is Rebecca inviting me to dinner for?"

"Jason," I said, "have a seat and I'll try to explain."

I told him the whole story leaving out only Rebecca's desire to improve his confidence with women by fucking him.

"So, Rebecca's invited another woman to dinner as well. I assume she's planning to set me up, thinking that will improve my confidence level."

"Something like that," I agreed.

"Sam, you know me pretty well. I get laid at least two times a week and I have a large following to pick from. Confidence is the last thing I need," admitted Jason.

"Thanks to me, Rebecca doesn't think so. She likes you and feels bad about your problem."

"I don't have a problem," Jason said.

"I know but Rebecca thinks you do and that's all she needs. Play along with her. I'll make her happy."

"What if the woman she's invited and I don't have any chemistry and don't run off to fuck each other?" Jason asked.

"Rebecca's prepared to deal with that possibility herself," I said.

"Shit," I thought. "Why did I say that?"

"Wait," said Jason. "Did you just say that Rebecca is willing to fuck me?"

"I didn't intend to but we have had that discussion," I admitted.

"And you're alright with that?" Jason asked.

"Nothing personal but I wasn't at first. Rebecca convinced me."

"How in hell did she do that?" Jason pushed the issue.

"I get the other woman," I said.

Jason paused for a moment, thinking. "So, I come to dinner at your house. Another bimbo neither of us has met also comes to dinner. After dinner, I get to fuck your wife and you get to fuck the bimbo. Do I have that right?"

"It sounds insane when you summarize it that way but that's Rebecca's plan," I agreed.

"Shit. I can't believe I could get to fuck your hot wife," Jason thought out loud.

"Could you please control you enthusiasm," I said. "I'm having enough difficulty with it as it is."

"Sorry, guy. I'll keep it cool."

"And don't forget to show your gratitude and improved confidence to Rebecca."

"Roger that," said Jason. "See you Friday."

Friday came unusually fast that week. I put on clean, pressed slacks and an oxford button down shirt. Rebecca wore a red version of her little black dress with nylons, matching bra and panties and three-inch heels.

Jason arrived ten minutes early. He brought a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine and big expectations. Rebecca greeted him with a hug and a kiss on each cheek.

I got us three drinks and we were talking, standing in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"Sam, will you get that?" asked Rebecca.

I opened the door. Standing on the porch was a bottle blonde with tits out to here.

"Hi, Sam," said Rosie.

* * * * *

Epilogue

"What does Rebecca know and when did she know it?" The questions kept cycling through my mind the entire weekend after Jason had his confidence raised.

I may never know if Rebecca wanted to fuck Jason to get even or just level the playing field.

Initially, I was against the whole idea. Now I'm convinced I was misguided. Rosie and I had a wonderful six hours together after dinner and I assume so did Rebecca and Jason. Whatever they did, lit Rebecca's fuse and Saturday, Rebecca and I, did things we've never done before and a few I didn't know were possible. Sunday was a repeat although we waited until the kids were asleep.

A few weeks later, Rebecca suggested we have another dinner party. She wanted to invite Jason and Rosie again and she told me Rosie would bring a friend.

How could I disagree? She obviously had already made the plans and I couldn't disappoint her. After last time, I knew it would be a success, and a friend? Liz? Maybe.

"You know," Rebecca said, "five is an odd number. Can you think of anyone you'd like to invite to complete the group?"

I deferred the question. Having Jason fuck Rebecca was enough for me.

"If you don't have a suggestion, I thought I might invite our neighbor."

"Our neighbor?" I couldn't think of anyone who might appeal to Rebecca.

"You know, Elaine, from two doors up," she explained.

"Elaine, from two doors up," I thought. "That's the stacked redhead who gardens in shorts that were barely larger than a thong and a tube top that defies gravity when she bends over. That's four to two in my favor. Hell, yes."

"Do you think she'd come?" I asked.

"I already know she thinks it's a swell idea," Rebecca confirmed.

By Friday evening, the kids were at grandma's again, the dinner was in the oven, the table was set, and four bottles of wine cooling. Rebecca was dressed for the occasion in a new one piece, barely there tight mini dress and the number of throw pillows on the chairs and sofa in the living room had tripled.

Elaine was the first to arrive. As good as she looked gardening, she looked even better in her tight, painted on yoga pants, revealing everything in detail including the absence of panty lines, and a leather vest without an underlining blouse.

"I thought you might need a hand," she said to Rebecca.

"I'm fine. Everything's under control. Sam might need a little attention though," Rebecca suggested.

Elaine walked over to me. "Hello, Sam," she said.

I started to give her the polite society kiss on the cheek, when she grabbed my face and planted a full lips and tongue on my mouth.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," she said to no one in particular.

Seconds later, she had her hand in my pants, feeling me lose control while Rebecca answered the door.

Jason was there with his bouquet of flowers and bottle of wine. Rebecca greeted him as if he had never been away.

"For Christ's sake," I called to them. "Close the door first."

We were sitting on the sofa cuddling with one another. Elaine had greeted Jason politely and settled in next to me. Rebecca led Jason to the sofa and we squeezed together with the women in the middle. Rebecca was idly stroking Jason's cock through his pants while he leaned back and closed his eyes. Elaine still had her hand in my trousers but with the front open and I was exploring behind her leather vest, when the doorbell rang again.

"Can you get that honey?" asked Rebecca.

"Awe," said Elaine.

Rosie was at the door with Liz looking over her shoulder. They were both dressed in bowling alley splendor. That is, as little as possible to avoid arrest or an offer from a john. Rosie kissed me and put her hand through my open fly and onto my erection under my shorts. "Are we late?" she asked. "Have we missed anything?"

Liz followed Rosie. She kissed me and stroked my erection.

"You haven't missed anything," said Rebecca. "We were just getting to know each other."

"I can see that," said Rosie noticing Jason reclined against the sofa arm with Rebecca's hand on his crotch and Elaine's askew vest.

Introductions were made. To my knowledge, Rebecca hadn't met Liz and Elaine hadn't met either of them.

"Dinner's about a half hour away," Rebecca informed us. Make yourself comfortable while Sam gets us something to drink."

I headed into the kitchen with Rosie and Elaine following me. Rosie looked at Elaine. "You're gorgeous, she said, "and I like your vest."

She reached to feel the vest. She took the middle of it between buttons and slid her fingers behind it. Moving her hand up and down, she felt the leather between her thumb and fingers and the inside of Elaine's breast with the back of her fingers.

"Real leather?" she asked.

"Yes," answered Elaine, pushing her chest in Rosie's direction.

"I bet it feels neat against your nipples," Rosie said.

"It does," Elaine confirmed. "They're sensitive and it makes them stand up," she finished.

"Can I see?" asked Rosie.

"Of course," replied Elaine and she lifted her vest.

Rosie ran her finger around each of Elaine's nipples. "Incredible," she intoned.

I stood, dumbfounded, watching their performance. "Sam," said Rosie. "You should check these out.

"He already has," said Elaine, "but I'd welcome an encore."

I reached out to touch her nipples. She grabbed my head and pulled my lips to her chest. Several licks and kisses later, she relented and allowed me to fix the drinks.

Elaine straightened her vest and returned to the living room with Rosie.

I followed them into the living room with six glasses and a pitcher of margaritas. The women were gathered around Jason, on the sofa, the floor and sitting in his lap.

Twenty minutes and several drinks later, the kitchen timer buzzed. By that time, Rosie and Elaine were topless and Jason and I were bottomless. Rebecca excused herself to get dinner on the table, pulling her skirt down as she walked away. Elaine followed her to lend a hand, leaving Rosie and Liz with Jason and me.

We cuddled up and by the time Rebecca called us to dinner, Liz was topless, my erection was wet and Rosie's mouth was dry. "Come as you are," called Rebecca.

After dinner, we all gathered in the living room again. A few perishables were put away but the rest was left for later. Rebecca brought the last bottle of wine, already opened. Within ten minutes, we were all naked and swigging wine from the bottle as we passed it around.

Four hours later, the party was winding down. We had spent most to the time in the living room as a group making good use of the extra pillows. I had cum three times, once on Liz and twice inside Elaine, once anal.

Almost every pairing possible, except Jason and I, had been enjoyed by all. The women entertained each other while Jason and I recovered, including Rebecca, which didn't shock me although it should have. Jason and I fucked all of them at least once. Exhausted, Jason followed Rebecca into the bedroom and Liz followed. Rosie, Elaine and I cuddled up on the floor with a mass of pillows.

I slept, intermittently awoken by one of the women seeking attention.

Saturday morning brought a number of aches and pains, especially from those of us who slept on the floor. We cycled through the shower in ones and twos. Three didn't work so well in the small shower. I showered three times with three different women. Actually, I showered once, with the women rotating in with me when I finished washing each one. Rebecca demurred, telling me she had plans for later.

We had a nude breakfast. Somehow, Rebecca found enough bacon, eggs and coffee for everyone amid the mess of last evening. I suspect she had shopped knowing she need to make breakfast for six on Saturday morning.

Eventually, everyone dressed and wandered on their way, except Elaine, who remained naked and helped an also naked Rebecca clean up the mess from two meals.

I was sitting on the sofa with my feet up on a hassock. I was reading a book of erotic stories resting on a pillow on my lap. The women sat on each side of me. Rebecca pushed me away from the sofa arm to make room for herself.

"Look who's getting modest," said Elaine, pointing to the pillow.

"That's completely unacceptable," said Rebecca. She pulled the pillow away and threw it across the room. The book fell on the floor. My cock went the other way.

I put my arms around each of the women. Elaine kissed me while Rebecca sucked on my cock.

"Elaine," I said.

"Yes," she answered.

"I have a question. I don't want to offend you but I've been wondering about it all night."

"I may have an answer," she said. "Shoot."

"What about your husband in all this?" I asked gesturing to her nudity and Rebecca's activity.

"Fuck him," she said. "He's a loser. We haven't had sex in decades."

"What does he do for relief?" I asked.

"I don't think he does anything. He spends his time playing video games or watching porn on his computer."

"You've been here all night. Doesn't he miss you and ask questions?"

"I don't think he notices and if he does he doesn't bring it up."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me. I do alright," Elaine explained.

"Oh," I muttered.

"Don't get me wrong. I haven't slept with every man in town or even the neighborhood."

"Oh," I muttered again.

"If it worries you, I could sleep with you and Rebecca a couple of times a week," Elaine offered.

Rebecca interrupted her sucking on what was now an erection. "I'd like that," she said.

One more thing. On Tuesday's, Rebecca often tells me not to worry about coming home late. I don't even have to call. Coincidentally, those are the same nights the Rosie and Liz like to have a beer at the bowling alley bar. It's also one of the nights Elaine stays over.

Such is my life.