Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up and took her hand, looking into her eyes. "No Peach, I know who you are."

A scratching sound came from the door behind them. Peach quickly walked over and opened the door to see Bowsette standing there. It was apparent her horns scratched against the door as she tried to listen in. "Spying on us?" said Peach accusingly.

Bowsette gave a roguish grin. "Just checking up on you guys." She smiled at both of them. "See, I kept my word--didn't tell anyone."

"You knew?!" said Mario.

Bowsette nodded, "Well, we were super crown sisters. Until I didn't need it any more." She looked at Peach, "I knew he'd be cool about it. He's a fantastic guy."

Peach nodded, "He is."

Bowsette took a deep breath, "And while we're putting things out in the open..." They both looked at her expectantly, some worry creeping in to their expressions. She continued, "While I was in Sarasaland, I got butt-fucked by a bunch of lizard guys and I had sex with Daisy."

Mario and Peach both gaped as they stared at her. "You...what?" said Mario.

"Sorry Hon," she said sheepishly. "It just kinda happened. But I promise it won't happen again. Not without your permission."

"You expect me to give permission?" asked Mario.

"Or not. You two are all I want."

Mario put his hand up to his brow and let out a sigh. "I know who you are, too."

"So you forgive me?" asked Bowsette hopefully.

Mario nodded slowly, "Yeah...now both of you get out and get ready."

Bowsette shot forward and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. She then took Peach's hand as they both walked out of the room.

"You...had sex with Daisy?" said Peach in a hushed tone.

Bowsette winked, "Oh yeah, she's into some kinky stuff."

Mario sighed again as they left the room and closed the door.

+++++

Later that day a large crowd was gathered in the grand entrance to Peach's Castle. The red carpeted staircase lead up to the landing where Rosalina stood. The tall blonde cosmic Princess looked regal in her elegant cyan dress as she waited patiently, looking out over the crowd. Beside her stood Mario, dressed sharply in his white tuxedo with a red bowtie and white top hat. Bowsette stood next to him, she was wearing the same wedding dress she wore when she married Mario, but now it had been dyed black. She liked it better.

Luigi and Wendy were up there, too. They had resumed their roles as Best Man and Bridesmaid. Princess Daisy had joined them, dressed in an ornate pink dress that matched Wendy's. The crowd of people below included a mix of Koopas and Toads. Larry, Roy, Iggy and Lemmy were there. Yoshi, Birdo and Lakitu were also present. Wario and Walugi even managed to get an invitation again.

The wedding march played and everyone turned to see Princess Peach come through the large doorway at the castle entrance. Bowsette took in a sharp breath when she saw her. Peach was wearing the same wedding dress that she had bought her when she was Bowser. It was a stunningly elegant luminous pearl white dress with a tight bodice and long white gloves. It was full length, ballooning out at the bottom and shimmering in the light. Peach wore a round blue jeweled pendant on her white collar and matching earrings, they matched her blue eyes.

She looked jaw-droppingly beautiful. Toadsworth was there alongside her, walking her up the aisle between the guests toward the red staircase. Both Toadsworth and Toadette helped raise her dress as she gracefully took the stairs and descended to the landing. Rosalina smiled at her at the top, "Please join hands." Mario and Bowsette stepped forward and each gripped one of her gloved hands as they also held each other's hand.

Rosalina cleared her throat, "Friends and esteemed guests, here we are once again. We have gathered here today because Mario and Bowsette wish to welcome Peach into their union. And Peach wishes to join their union. It is quite unconventional, but this union has been blessed by the Celestials. It is also celebrated by the people of the Koopa and Mushroom Kingdoms. Peach is a good friend of mine, and it brings me joy to see her find not one soul mate, but two whom she will share her life with. The love between these three souls shines through, and I am honored to be here on this historic day that the long divided kingdoms are brought together again."

She then prompted the three of them to say their vows--

"I Bowsette take Mario and Peach to be my lawfully wedded husband and wife."

"I Mario take Bowsette and Peach to be my lawfully wedded wives."

"I Peach take Mario and Bowsette to be my lawfully wedded husband and wife."

Both Mario and Bowsette pushed the gold ring onto Peach's finger to match their own. "With this ring I be wed."

Rosaline smiled, "By the power granted to me by the Great Star, I pronounce you husband and wife and wife. You may kiss."

Bowsette was the first to lean forward and kiss Peach on the lips. Then Mario kissed her. Then Mario and Bowsette kissed. A cheer rose up from the audience.

"Hooray for the tri-monarchy of the Koopa Mushroom Kingdom," called out Toadsworth. "Long live the King. Long live the Queen. Long live the Princess." The crowd of guests echoed this and a roar of voices rose up as they gave their congratulations.

"Aw yeah! I have two Mommies now," said Bowser Junior happily as he clapped his hands above his head.

Mario, Bowsette and Peach walked up to the edge of the stairs, grinning happily down at their friends. "Thank you," said Peach. "Thank you all for being here today. This is the beginning of a new chapter for our united kingdoms. We are thankful for our good friends and allies--the people of the Sarasaland Kingdom," she nodded over at Daisy.

"The war, however brief, was terrible business. But it showed the great character and resolve of our people. Now we work together to ensure peace and stability for a long time to come." Another cheer rose up from the crowd.

Bowsette spoke up, "Yes, Koopas and Toads working together, nothing will stop us. It's a new age and all that stuff. Now celebrate and be merry. If you will excuse us, we have important tri-monarch business to tend to."

Mario and Peach looked at her and she put her arms around them and pulled them away.

+++++

The door opened to Peach's master bedroom, which was now the master bedroom for the three of them. Bowsette pushed Peach up against the door and kissed her passionately as their breasts pressed together. Mario scrunched up Peaches dress as he pushed in on his two brides. She broke away from her kiss with Bowsette and turned her head to lock lips with her husband.

Peach was left rosy faced and breathing hard as she watched Bowsette and Mario kiss each other. Bowsette finally broke away and lead Mario further inside. "Make yourself comfortable, hubby. Your blushing brides will help each other out of our wedding dresses."

Peach smiled as Bowsette took her hand and lead them into the ensuite. Once inside, Bowsette removed her spiked shell and set it down. "Here, help me with this first, Hon," said Bowsette turning around and raising her braided red hair.

Peach reached forward and started to undo the fasteners at the back of her dress. "I can't believe I'm married. I never thought it would happen."

"Heh, and it all started with me stealing your super crown," smiled Bowsette. "Funny how things turn out." She slipped down her open bodice and then dropped the dress around her long legs clad in black stockings. She carefully stepped out of the black wedding dress and picked it up before sitting it over the bathtub.

Bowsette was in her lacy black bra and matching panties, with thigh-high meshed black stockings and heeled boots. She turned back to Peach who had removed her blue pendant and earrings. "You kept the dress I gave you."

"It's a beautiful dress," said Peach.

"Oh yeah," said Bowsette. "But it's not near as beautiful as the lady wearing it." She came forward and began to undo the bodice. With Bowsette's help, she slipped out of the wedding dress and hung it up. Bowsette turned and her eyes roamed over Peach's body as she pulled off her long white gloves. A silky white bra held her perky breasts with matching white panties. She wore a garter belt and white lacy stockings and a pair of pink heeled pumps. Bowsette's eyes wandered over her pale smooth skin and admired her taut belly and wide hips.

She came forward, licking her lips. "Very sexy," she said with a growl in her voice. Her hand rubbed brushed down Peach's torso.

Peach looked back into her eyes, smiling nervously. "I'm...a little inexperienced."

Bowsette chuckled softly, "That's fine. You're in good hands, My Love." Peach smiled and her redheaded wife gave her a tender kiss. "Think we've kept our husband waiting long enough?"

Peach smiled and nodded and they both walked out into the main bedroom.

Mario watched as they entered. He was sitting on the bed, his white tuxedo and top hat removed, he was in only his red spotted boxers. His moustache rose up in a smile as looked over his two brides in their underwear.

"You're a lucky man, Mario," said Bowsette with a wink.

"I know it."

She grinned and gave a sexy pose, stretching up to push out her large breasts. Peach smiled as she looked on. Bowsette then reached over and rubbed her hands up Peach's belly. The Princess gasped softly and her breasts were fondled. A thumb firmly pressed into her nipple through the silky fabric.

Mario watched on as Bowsette pulled down the bra, exposing her pink nipples. She bobbed down and brought her face Peach's chest, her tongue circling around the hard nipple.

"Oooh...Bowsette!" rasped Peach as her breasts were licked and sucked. The redhead reached around and unlatched the strap of her bra before pulling it away. She stared hungrily at Peach's firm breasts before sensually rubbing her hands over them.

She smiled over at her husband, "Very nice, eh Mario?"

"Oh yeah!" agreed Mario, breathing harder. There was a noticeable bulge in his boxers. Bowsette pulled herself away and sauntered over to Mario on the bed, her hips and tail swaying. She leaned down to him and his hand came up and grabbed a handful of bulging breast. Bowsette's hand slid down and rubbed at his turgid cock before pulling his underwear down and setting it free.

"We have a vigorous male specimen here," she said to Peach.

The bare-breasted Princess walked over, biting her lip as she stared at Mario's hard cock. "Mmmm...yes."

Mario let out a hot breath as Bowsette's hand rubbed over his thick shaft. She then stood and turned to Peach. Putting a hand on her shoulder, she gently guided her to sit down on the bed beside Mario. Bowsette got hold of Peach's hand and moved it over to Mario's lap. "Go ahead and get acquainted."

Peach smirked as she timorously wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft. Bowsette spread her legs apart and her hand moved up to cup her groin. Peach let out a soft gasp as the fingers pressed into her soft folds through the silky material. Bowsette felt the material becoming wetter as she prodded and rolled her fingers around her slit. Peach moaned softly and breathed hard, her legs were shaking as she was touched in her most intimate place. She rubbed her hand over Mario's throbbing meaty rod.

Bowsette let out a hot breath. She was feeling incredibly turned on as she rubbed Peach through her panties. She then dug her fingers into the waistband and pulled them down. Peach's small strip of yellow pubic hair came into view and then her smooth mound with the thin pink lips of her labia. They were glistening with wetness. Bowsette closed the legs as she quickly slid the panties off and then spread them apart again, staring hungrily the pretty pussy.

She licked her lips. "Oh, I've been waiting a long time to eat this juicy peach."

Her pretty wife looked down at her red-faced, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." She lunged forward and pushed her face between Peach's creamy thighs. Her tongue poked out and licked along her soft slit."

"Oooh...hot!" gasped Peach.

"Very hot!" agreed Mario, his cock throbbing in her hand.

Bowsette continued to rub her tongue up along the soft folds, tasting her feminine juices. She closed her lips around the smooth flesh and sucked, making a lewd slurping noise. Peach let go of Mario's cock and rolled her head back, gasping and moaning. Mario encouraged her to lay back on the soft bed. He then shifted up on the bed and rubbed his hands over her perky breasts. Peach bit her lip as his fat fingers rolled around her hard nipples while Bowsette continued to lick and suck her pulsing sex.

Mario bent down and brought his mouth to her breast. She felt his moustache brush over her skin and his wet tongue slide over her nipple. She also felt Bowsette's lips press harder into her wet cunt and her tongue probe deeper inside her. She let out a pleasurable moan.

Mario's lips sealed around her nipple and sucked. His hand groped at her other breast, fingers pressing into her firm flesh. Bowsette's hot tongue rolled around inside her as her juices flowed. The Princess threw her head back and closed her eyes as soft moans escaped her lips. Mario's mouth made a slurping noise as he lifted his lips from her perky wet nipple. He moved up and pressed his lips to Peach's mouth. She opened her mouth and kissed back passionately, their tongues rubbing up against each other.

Bowsette looked up and licked her lips, her mouth wet with Peach's juices. She pressed her chin against the pulsing mound and sealed her lips up around Peach's clitoral hood. She sucked gently, making Peach moan around the deep kiss. They stopped kissing and Mario looked into Peach's lustful eyes. "I...want your dick," she said softly.

He grinned and then lifted himself up. Shuffling up on the bed, he moved his turgid erection toward Peach's head. She moved her hand over and grabbed the thick shaft, the rolled her head over and licked around the bulging glans. "Oh yeah!" Mario huffed as he felt her tongue rub over him. She then parted her lips and took the member into her mouth. She sucked on Mario's dick as Bowsette continued to enthusiastically eat her out.

Bowsette's hot tongue rolled around her clit and it sent tingles of pleasure through her. Her pussy pulsed and was soaking wet. Bowsette's hand snaked up under her chin and she worked two fingers up inside her. Peach moaned around the cock in her mouth. She had felt the pleasure steadily rising and Bowsette was driving her to the edge. The digits pumped forcefully into her pulsing cunt as the tongue slid around her clit.

Peach pulled away from Mario's cock and threw her head back, letting out a long moan as she reached her peak. Her cunt tightened around the fingers as felt the pleasurable release and waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled over her.

"Haha, there we go," grinned Bowsette. Peach writhed beneath her as she came.

As her orgasm died down she looked down at Bowsette, red-faced and catching her breath. "Oooh...I love you!"

"Yes you do," she got up and moved over her panting wife to plant a kiss on her lips. Peach kissed her back, tasting her own juices on her mouth. Bowsette looked up at Mario's rigid cock, "Mmmm."

She moved over and opened wide to suck him down into her mouth.

Mario sighed happily as she sucked him off. "How wet are you, Baby?"

She pulled back with a slurp, "Hm, you know I'm hot and soaking down there."

Mario nodded and shuffled off of the bed. Bowsette looked back at him, she was bent over the bed and wiggled her ass for him. Mario smiled and rubbed his hand over her tail, he then pulled down her black panties. Peach then perked up and shuffled over. She rubbed her hand underneath and cupped her pussy.

"Ahh, yes Honey," purred Bowsette.

"It is hot," said Peach, rubbing her fingers over Bowsette's slippery folds.

"Yes it is," said Mario as he came forward with his hard cock in hand. Peach moved her hand out of the way as he pushed her tail aside and rubbed the fat head up against her slit.

"Yeah. Fuck me, Honey," said Bowsette, pushing back against him. He pushed his cock in, feeling the hot wet flesh grip him. Bowsette moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of her pussy being filled. He gripped her waist and began to pump his hips, driving his cock deep into her. Peach smirked as she watched Mario fuck the hot redhead from behind. She was feeling very turned on again. She rubbed her hand along Bowsette's thick tail, fascinated by it.

"Ah yesss...that's it, fuck me hard," cried Bowsette as she was bucked with the hard thrusts from behind. Peach saw that she still had her black lacy bra on, and wanted to fix that. She rubbed her hand along Bowsette's back and then undid her bra strap. The undergarment fell away and her big boobs hung freely, swaying as Mario pumped into her.

Peach got down, resting her blonde head on the bed, and slid beneath her. Bowsette grinned as she saw her and moved one of her large boobs to her face. Peach's hands moved up to grope them and her tongue licked around the protruding nub of her nipple. Bowsette breathed hard and moaned.

Mario grunted as he drove his hard cock into Bowsette's scalding cunt. Peach reached up to her dripping pussy and her slender fingers found her clit and lightly rubbed around it. Bowsette let out a pleasurable moan, feeling herself building to her peak. Peach continued to suck and lick her big tits while she rubbed her intimate place.

Bowsette's moaning got louder, she loved the raw carnal pleasure as Mario's cock thrust hard into her pulsing channel. Peaches fingers rubbing around her tingling clit was driving her over the edge. The pleasure tightened down inside her until it was released in blissful waves. She gasped and moaned loudly as she came hard. Mario groaned as he thrust into her pulsing cunt, "Oooh...I'm gonna cum, too."

Bowsette turned her hot face to him, still breathing hard. "I want you to cum on Peach's face."

Peach stopped sucking on her nipple, "Oh?!"

Bowsette pulled away from Mario, his cock slipping out from her wet pussy. She crawled up on the bed and Mario came forward, jerking his cock hard. Peach looked up at him and looked back at his cock lustfully. Mario groaned loudly as he shot a load of pearly white cum over her face. She gasped feeling it splatter on her skin, over her cheek nose and lips. She looked up at Mario lovingly and gave the tip of his cock a kiss.

Bowsette moved around to look at her and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" said Peach, licking her lips.

Bowsette grinned, "Peaches and cream." Mario chuckled as well. Bowsette then came forward and licked along Peach's cheek, collecting the cum on her tongue. She ran her hand through Peach's blonde hair and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues rolled over each other as they tasted Mario's cum.

Bowsette pulled back sighing happily, "It's a nice flavor." Their bare breasts pressed together as Bowsette helped her wipe the cum away. She kissed her again, softly on the lips. Peach kissed back and looked longingly into her eyes. Bowsette laid her back down on the soft bed and rubbed her breasts. She shifted around on top of her and grabbed her stocking clad leg, raising it. Peach bit her lip looking up at her as Bowsette twisted her body around and rubbed her crotch up between her legs.

Bowsette began grinding her pussy up against Peach's own pink lips, making her let out a series of soft moans. Her hot juices smeared over Peach's sex as they scissored. Bowsette's large breasts heaved, her pussy lips fervently rubbing into Peach's soft folds.

Mario laid on the bed beside them, enjoying the sight as he rubbed his balls. His dick had softened, but he knew he would be hard again soon.

"Ooooh yesss," rasped Peach, pushing back against Bowsette's hot pussy. It felt really good. She rubbed her breasts as Bowsette rocked her hips, slapping their hot cunts together and grinding into her.