Box of Delights

Story Info
Susan won't stop till she's fulfilled, or she passes out.
768 words
4.48
8.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her day off and no plans for guests, she grabs her hidden box of various sex toys and heads to the living room. Today is her day, and she's gonna spend it "de-stressing" and then some.

Susan kicks off her heels and tosses her clothes onto the nearby chair, then takes a deep breath as she slides open the box of toys. It creaks open to reveal a treasure trove of carnal delights. She picks up a purple vibrator covered in little nubs and a double-headed dildo with a suction cup base. Her pussy throbs in anticipation as she sets them aside, reaching for something more intimate - a pink butt plug with a flared base. With determination etched on her face, she lubes it up and gets on all fours. She slowly inserts it, groaning at the full feeling.

Susan crouches back, pressing the round plug deeper within her tight hole, sitting down on the smooth hardwood. Against the smooth surface, she humps it in circles. Susan whimpers and moans, eyes rolling back into her head as she loses herself in the sensation, imagining someone else controlling the pace and depth of penetration.

Shivering with need now, she selects a long dildo with veins bulging along its length. It's thick and veiny, perfect for filling her up. She drizzles lube over it before teasing it over her puffy lips, dragging it over her clit. Pushing it inside herself, she is feeling every inch stretch her cunt walls apart. She starts slow but quickly picks up speed, fucking herself deeper and harder.

She can feel the veiny, pulsating dildo stretching her pussy walls and hitting her G-spot over and over again. The sensation is too much for her to handle, but she needs more. Reaching for the vibrator from earlier, she turns it on to its highest setting and positions it at her clit. The vibrations make her gasp as they shoot straight through her body, making every hair stand on end. She bites her lip and pushes the thick dildo deeper, feeling it hit her cervix with a jolt of pleasure. Her pink asshole clenches around the plug, milking it with each thrust against the wood while she grinds herself against the vibrator.

Her moans turn into gasps as she starts to come undone, her hands grasping desperately at the floorboards beneath her. Her juices slicken up both toys, adding a squishy sound to the mix as they slide in and out of her soaking cunt. The scent of arousal fills the room, thick and intoxicating. The dildo slips out of her with a pop as she reaches between her legs to rub herself harder with its slick length. "Oh fuck!" she cries out, her back arching off the ground as pleasure washes over her in waves. "I need this... I need more."

Susan's heart races as she picks up the bulging cock-shaped dildo and begins to stroke it teasingly over her engorged clit. She can feel the veins against her fingers, the rough texture of its skin against her sensitive cunt. Because that's what it is today, not a vagina, not even as pussy, but a cunt in desperate need of filling, of fucking.

Her thighs shake with anticipation as she lines it up with her now stretched hole, groaning softly at it slipping into her tunnel. She sinks it slowly, feeling every inch penetrate her wet folds. With a lustful grind, Susan starts moving, rocking her hips back and forth in slow but powerful strokes.

The scent of sex and arousal fill the air, thick and heavy like a whorehouse. The sound of silicone smacking against flesh echoes in the room as she pounds herself on the hardwood floor, moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Her breath comes in ragged gasps as she reaches down to rub her swollen clit roughly, circling it faster and faster. The veiny dildo throbs inside her, matching the rhythm of her hips' motion. She bites down on her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as she feels it hit that spot inside her - and the muscles of her body clamp down, shoving the dildo from her cunt as she bears down, cumming hard. She'd can feel her asshole grip the plug, threatening to pull it deeper.

Once the contractions subside, she lays back on the cool floor, sweat dripping from her body onto it's polished surface. She slows her breathing, feeling the bulbous intruder slip from her backside as she relaxed. She slid into unconsciousness, for now, a recovery well earned before she goes for her next round.