The "Mother-Daughter" Challenge

Story Info
A mother & daughter bond over an unwelcome social media post.
2.8k words
4.37
14.5k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn & Heidi's "Mother-Daughter" Challenge - Part I

Quinn had just closed her art history textbook and was reaching for her tv remote when she was startled by her ringing phone. She padded her hands around herself on her bed to find it. On the third ring, she realized it was under her - nestled comfortably between her breasts and her bedspread. She'd wedged it there as she settled down to study for tomorrow's quiz.

She rolled her body sideways and pulled her phone up. The screen flashed her friend, Avery's, face, tongue poking out in a silly grin. Avery was her study-buddy and they'd been sharing texts all night as they reviewed the class materials for tomorrow.

She probably wants to talk about how much of a perv Picasso was, Quinn thought, hitting the answer button and putting her phone to her ear.

"Quinn - WTF!" Avery exclaimed breathlessly before Quinn could answer. "Why would he post that??"

"Don't tell me," Quinn replied. "Your brother posted more of your naked baby pics?"

"No, listen," Avery said, with and uncharacteristic and hushed seriousness. "It's Ezra ... I ... I can't believe it! He, he fucking..."

At just that moment, there was a rap at Quinn's door. It was her mom.

"Quinn, let me come in," Heidi said to her daughter.

"Gimme a sec," Quinn said to Avery, muting her phone.

"Yo, ma - what up?" Quinn called to her mother.

The door opened and Heidi stepped in with a serious look on her face. She held her iPhone forward.

"Quinn - we need to talk," she said in a low voice. She motioned at her daughter's phone. "Now."

Quinn rolled her eyes and sighed with dramatic petulance.

"Avery, lemme call you right back. My mom just walked in," she told her friend.

She ended the call and tossed her phone aside with a huff. She looked at her mom with raised eyebrows. "Yes, mother?"

After a pause, Heidi walked to the bed. "Quinn ...," she began. "I just saw something on TikTok .... a picture of you."

Heidi's solemnity gave Quinn a suddenly blossoming unease. What was this about?

"What picture?" Quinn asked, doing her best to feign nonchalance as her heart began to race. Now was this about?

Quinn noticed that her mom's hands were slightly shaking as she unlocked her phone. She looked at Quinn.

"It was a closeup of you, your face ... you were ...." Heidi began, as she approached the bed.

Quinn's nervousness only grew as the reality of what her mom just might be telling her drew clear. She felt her stomach drop. Her eyes grew wide. She stilled and put her hand to her mouth.

"Fuck ..." was all Quinn could muster in response, as her mom primly sat on her bed. There was another dead quiet, awkward pause as the two women stared at each other. "Is it a picture of me - "

"Sucking dick," Heidi finished, as she looked back to her phone and began thumbing through images. "It's . . . a closeup of your face. It's unmistakably you, with .... You've got a huge penis in your mouth. You're drooling on it and winking at the camera," Heidi's mom said. "All you can see is your face and whoever's cock in your mouth. I think you're shooting a bird at the camera. It looks recent."

Quinn felt dizzy. Her mouth and throat were bone dry. She tried to swallow. "Um," she croaked, rubbing her eyes. She looked back to her mom. "JFC . . . That was on TikTok?" she asked with a whisper.

Heidi exhaled and opened the app on her phone. After a second of navigation, she looked back at her daughter.

"I can't find it now," she said. "But check this out .... I took a screenshot."

She quickly perused her photos and after a few seconds she handed the phone to her daughter. Quinn hesitantly took the phone and eyed the picture. She felt dizzy, her hands sweaty and cold. The salacious image confirmed her worst fears.

It was a hi-def snapshot from a video taken on her ex-boyfriend, Ezra's, phone a couple days before. She seen in his bedroom hungrily sucking his buddy, Micah's, cock. She is indeed winking, slightly grinning and giving the finger at the camera, and there is a viscous mix of precum and spit running in a thick, oozy stream from her mouth to the base of Micah's red, veiny and swollen member. Judging by the screenshot on her mom's phone, either the video or the still taken from it had just been up on Ezra's TikTok. Here was a maximally empowering and titillating, yet private, moment of power and control that she had enjoyed that was now laid bare for the world to see.

Quinn, sighing pitifully, looked back her mom with bewildered eyes and shook her head. "Mom ... what the fuck?" she asked plaintively. "This was on TikTok? Like, fucking seriously?" She felt her eyes moisten. Her face was on fire with shame.

Heidi gently took her phone from Quinn's hand and, mercifully, pressed the lock button, instantly making the scandalous image disappear. She put her phone on the bed and turned back to her daughter with a kinder expression.

"Look," she said after a bit. "It's probably not even that bad. I've only got like 10 friends on TikTok and Ezra's one of them. So, I check his account. I just happened to be on his account a little while before I saw this and ... I don't think it was on there. He must have just put it up right before I went back on and now it's been taken off. Probably almost no one saw it." Heidi patted her daughter's knee.

Quinn collapsed back on her bed with a short, breathy whimper. "You think so?" she asked miserably.

"For sure," Heidi responded.

There was another pause, Quinn's retro-style clock ticking quietly in the background. After a while, Heidi squeezed Quinn's knee again. "But, hey," she said. "I'm really interested to know what's going on there. What are you doing? I mean, I know what you're doing ... but . . . how did that happen?"

Quinn sat up and looked at her mom. "What do you mean?"

"Well...," her mom began. "I want to know - you know - whose dick is it? What got you wanting to ... suck it? I mean, you certainly looked like you wanted to suck it. And who took the picture? All that kind of stuff."

Quinn held her own face in her hands and gently rubbed her eyes.

Is this shit happening? Was she really having this conversation with her mother? Christ.

"Um ...," she began with another heavy sigh. "Well, uh ...." She paused and collected her thoughts. "So, like, I don't know, a couple days ago or so I was hanging at Ezra's with him and Micah. We were drinking a little whisky and, like ... watching some porn. They were making jokes about my ... you know...."

Quinn made a gesture with her right hand as if gripping a cucumber in front of her mouth.

"Like ... you know," she continued, looking at her mom, who just shook her head in confusion.

"My blowjob skills, mom!" She exclaimed with incredulity and, surprisingly, relief.

Heidi looked at Quinn with an unreadable expression. Quinn continued.

"They were shit-talking my blowjob game, saying shit like I can't even get a dickhead in my mouth without puking." Quinn shook her head slowly. "I got tired of their bullshit, so I said that the only way to settle the issue was for me to show them just how good I've gotten at sucking cock and how I've gotten my gag reflex under control."

"And what did they say?" Heidi asked.

"They were just like, 'no way, bitch!' I think they were shocked for me calling their bluff. Anyways, you know me, mom ...," Quinn trailed off as she opened TikTok on her phone and went to Ezra's account. She briefly thumbed through his latest posts and didn't see the image in question. She tossed her phone back onto her bed and looked back at her mom.

"You know I'm not gonna back the fuck down!" she went on. "I got up and walked over to Micah. He was sitting in Ezra's computer chair. I took his hand and stood him up and kinda prodded him over to Ezra's bed and told him to lay down on his back. And then I told them I was going to suck Micah's dick, and that I wanted Ezra to film it so they'd never have a doubt about me again."

"Well, who took Micah's cock out? Did he take his pants off?" Heidi asked.

"Actually, I unzipped Micah's jeans. He was like, 'WTF?' and giggling at Ezra. I pulled his pants down, under his ass and to his thighs, and there was his half-hard pecker bobbing. I looked back at Ezra and was like, 'watch this, bitches.' Then I grabbed Micah's dick and squeezed. I shook it side-to-side and just like that it was huge and hard in my hand," said Quinn, snapping her fingers.

"And it was like dripping with precum. Really, all I was going to do was deep throat him really quick and let that be it. But Ezra was all like, 'What the fuck are you doing, Quinn?' He was legit pissed. I looked back at him dead in the eyes and told him that if he wanted to keep fucking me, then he needed to shut the fuck up and start rolling his camera. So, of course he started recording.

And then, I don't know what came over me.... I squatted on the bed between Micah's legs. And honestly, I was so angry with him - with both of them - so I grabbed Micah's dick again, like super tight, and glanced over at Ezra. I was kinda smirking at the whole scenario - feeling totally in charge, totally in control of the situation.

I looked back at Micah - he was like swooning or something. He didn't look so flippant now, right? At that point, I knew I was in control. So, I slowly leaned down and put my face right in his crotch with his dickhead an inch from my mouth. I breathed on it a few times and savored the moment. I was like, 'you little retards want to see how a real ho swallows cock? They didn't say shit. So I just took his cock straight down to the hilt. Chin to balls, no gag reflex for days! I swallowed that huge wang right down the back of my throat, right into, like, I don't know, my fucking esophagus, and just stayed right there. My nose was buried in his stomach, and he was shaking a little. He started whimpering and squirming like a total bitch," Quinn paused and looked at her mother. "Sorry for the language.... Anyway, I pinned his legs between mine and grabbed his hips hard, keeping that cock right in my mouth.

"Then I looked up and stared him in the eyes as I bit the base of his dick. Like, really bit it, you know? Just to send a message. You know, just to show those assholes what's what. I was like, 'Shut the fuck up and stay still.' It was kinda hard to say that with my mouth rammed full-up with his fat schlong, but I think he got the point because he mellowed down a little after that. Well, as much as he could, which really wasn't very much considering his entire dick was stuck, pulsating in my hot, drooling mouth."

"You would've been proud, Ma! The look on their faces, holy fucking shit. They were like two scared little schoolboys."

"What was Ezra doing during all this?" Heidi asked, working to hide her quickly growing excitement. "Was he just watching, recording with his phone?"

"Ha! I think Ezra's mind was blown. I was focused on keeping Micah's throbbing dick all the way down my throat, but I could hear Ezra shuffling behind me and whispering, like, 'What the fuck, Quinn,' to himself.

"But, yeah, for the most part, after he saw me bite right into Micah's dick, he didn't say shit to me. And now that I was in the driver's seat, I really went to work on that fat cock. Up and down, in and out, relentlessly - just jerking and slobbering all over that fucking thing. Squeezing his balls, pressing his taint. Micah started moaning again, but he kept his ass still because he knew what was good for him."

"It was when I was blowing the fuck out of Micah that Ezra got closer with his camera. He walked over and held it above Micah's head. And I just stared right into it. That's when I shot the bird - and that's where the shot is from."

"Wow..." Heidi said in a low voice. She shifted on the bed a little. There was a brief pause. "Quinn," she said. "That is hot as fuck!"

Quinn laughed with relief and couldn't help but give her mom a big smile. "I know, right! I'm so glad you think so!"

There was another lull in their conversation as they processed this information. Then Heidi looked at her daughter with a mischievous sideways glance.

"So?" she asked playfully. "Keep going! Did you finish him off? More details, please!"

"Honestly, I don't know how long I worked at Micah's cock, but it didn't seem like it went on very long at all. Like I said, his dick got rock-hard super-fast, and he was drooling precum before I even put it in my mouth. I think he was already about to pop his load right when I got started.

"His crotch and legs started shaking and he tried to grab my head, but I pushed him away and bit the base of his cock again. He backed off hella fast, and I just kept bobbing. I still had his hips and his legs pinned. I wasn't hard to keep him in check. You know, he's not really a big guy - not very strong or anything...."

"So, I kept bobbing up and down on his slick cock, letting the dickhead pop out my mouth before I went back down again. He starting whimpering again, and then he kinda waived to Ezra and said something to him like, 'I'm about to cum.' I think he wanted Ezra to get out. But Ezra just kept filming and I ignored them."

"Then Micah's whole crotch and everything started bucking, and his dick got even harder in my hot mouth. I knew he was getting really close to popping his wad. So, I squeezed his balls hard and let my pinky graze his asshole. He grabbed my wrists, and I looked up at him again. Man, the look in his eyes. Pure fucking shocked bliss. He was gritting his teeth. Then he closed his eyes and was like, 'Shit! Fuck!' through a clenched jaw."

"As soon as I felt the first spurt of his load in my throat, I pulled up and jacked him off right there. I let his cum blasts soar like flying ropes. Some of it hit my cheek and sprayed my shirt, but I made sure most of it landed back on Micah's punk ass or all over the floor. A lot of it landed on Ezra's MacBook, ha ha! And you should have heard the sounds Micah was making. He was hollering so loud that I'm sure Ezra's mom had to have heard."

Heidi listened raptly, doing her best to keep her expression passive. She swallowed and looked to the wall.

"Damn, Quinn," she said after a while. "You really sent those bozos a message, huh?"

"Sure did," Quinn agreed. "After Micah had fully spent his hot load - and I made sure to squeeze out every drop he had - he was nothing but a spent, jizzy mess. He covered his eyes with his hands and just kinda shut down," she said, laughing. "I stood up over him and was like, 'So, who can't suck a mean dick, again?' He was just shivering and looked so ... over and done with. Finally, he waived his hand and was like, 'I yield. You win.' Damn, that felt so good!"

"And what about Ezra?" Heidi asked. "Was he still there recording all this?"

"Yeah, he'd gotten all the good stuff with me and Micah and so he was just sort of standing there glaring at me. I was like, 'well, what now, bitch? I just sucked the soul outta your boy.' He seemed to be cooling off a little and looked shellshocked. So I said, 'Ezra- hand your phone to Micah. He can film me sucking you off, too.'"

To be continued....