Box Shaped Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Aron's eyes were dropping lower, and Carter was pretty certain that was now where his eyes were, so he wondered if Aron suddenly had developed an obsession for his throat ... Or his mouth?

"You're amazing with blowjobs, though," Aron made everything clear and confirmed his suspicions.

"Ha, ha, no way," Carter snorted.

Aron looked at him and frowned a bit.

"Did your mouth shrink, too?" he half-joked.

"No, no, but due to all that medicine, now I'm like ... bleah about everything."

Especially cock. There was no way he was going to go down on his best friend. He really needed to get back into his battered body and let Alex deal with this sex hungry beast. And he needed to stop thinking right now about how his best friend's cock must taste like. By its smell, it was probably ... No, no, no, get back to being straight, you dirty little mind!

Actually, if he was thinking about it, once a week was kind of lame. He had never been particularly aware of Aron's sexual appetite, and also he had thought the guy was into girls, which put him pretty much out of the loop regarding sex habits and whatnot when it came to the guy. Still, he had the feeling that Aron was having it a little rough.

"I can give you handjobs," he decided, and nodded mostly to himself.

Except for having his face all splattered with jizz, it hadn't been that much of a horrendous experience. It was something he could deal with, and that was just helping a friend, right? Lending his best friend a helping hand. Uh, he should not have gone there.

Aron leaned in and looked at him.

"Who are you and what have you done with Alex?"

There was no hint of humor in the guy's voice, and Aron seemed dead serious. Carter could feel his skin prickling with apprehension. What was he going to do now? He could not just blurt out Hey, I'm Carter, your homophobic ex best friend and by some freakish cosmic joke, I'm here, while your real husband is dying in the hospital.

Aron burst into laughter.

"You make such a cute face when you're worried. Come on, baby, I'm just joking!"

Baby. Ugh. But he could live with that, too.

"Yeah, nice joke, what can I say? And stop calling me baby while you make fun of me. Should I call you Papa Bear just to get on your nerves?"

Aron's face clouded suddenly.

"Carter used to call me that," he spoke.

"The homophobe?"

Shit, what was with him and his slips of the tongue? Yeah, he had given Aron that nickname when they were in high school and they had started growing body hair like men in the making. Aron had been, by far, the one with the most hair in the entire neighborhood. Carter had liked to tease the guy over it. And Aron had hated that nickname.

"Yeah, him," Aron replied abruptly. "I should go see him tomorrow first thing in the morning. If you don't mind, of course."

"Why would I ..." Carter bit his tongue. "Actually, Aron, since I'm still on medical leave and I have tomorrow free, how about I go and check on him?"

"Would you do that? I thought you hated him."

"Well, let's not exaggerate. I barely saw the guy once in my life."

"Yes, but you forbid me to talk about him after I tried to tell you about him. You were really pissed when you told me that. And it is still frigging difficult to talk about anything from my past because it's not like I can pluck him away from all the memories I have. He used to be my best friend, Alex."

Wow. Aron was making a case for him, Carter Malis, the homophobic ex friend.

"Frankly, until I told him we were getting married, he never acted like that. If anything, he seemed open minded to me. Hell, he even had posters with Freddy Mercury all over the walls in his bedroom. I wished I could talk to him and ask him what made him behave like that."

Carter could feel a lump in his throat, growing to the size and consistence of a tennis ball.

"What stopped you?"

Aron threw him a strange and somewhat resentful look.

"You. You were clear about it. You told me that I should choose and choose wisely. Of course I chose you. But still, I wish I had the chance ... He had the chance to explain himself. And now that he's just lying there, in a coma, with minimal chances to wake up, I feel like I missed my chance to hear from him why he did what he did at our wedding."

Damn, Carter could feel something swelling in his chest, threatening to get out and not the way it was supposed to. He pulled Aron into a hug, to hide how moist his eyes got just out of the blue.

"Hey, you'll talk to him. He'll wake up and you'll talk to him."

Aron said nothing back and just hugged him in turn.

"I'm sure he'll want to talk to you, too," Carter added.

"Are you sure? We haven't spoken in two years."

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's just a hunch," Carter spoke quickly, "but I'm sure."

It wasn't like he had an explanation all ready on hand, but he was willing to find one. To think that all this time, Aron hadn't hated him.

"Well, how about that pizza? And some beer?" he patted Aron on the back.

He wasn't ready just yet for so much emotional upheaval. And it was going to be over soon. Tomorrow, he was going to go see himself at the hospital, and everything was going to get back to normal. And, if he was to wake up, he was going to talk to Aron, and set everything right.

TBC

12