Box Shaped Heart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have the whole story," Carter replied, alarmed.

"They don't know that," Yolanda waved her manicured hand. "Just steer the direction towards the new organic line we're promoting. You know what brings home the dough. And mommy needs a new Gucci bag, you know?"

Carter groaned and shook his head. Yolanda wanted to act all superficial, but just one day after meeting her, he knew that was not true. She was just very invested in her fashion business, that was all.

"All right, I'll go there and sell the hell out of that organic line," he agreed, and Yolanda kissed him loudly on one cheek. "Just tell me what to say, and I'll do it."

Yolanda began chirping happily. He had a tough time concentrating, but he was doing his best. Yet, his thoughts were still a mess, and everything Yolanda was saying was slowly turning into a mush. Organic is amazing, blah, blah, blah, do you want all those chemicals enter your blood stream, and how about parabens and phthalates, ee i ee i o, this stuff is fantastic, hey, Macarena ...

Damn, being in the fashion business sucked. Why did he have to remember all this stuff? It made no sense. That was why he loved numbers. They were cold and straight. And he liked all things straight.

"Can you give me the tl;dr version?" he eventually stopped Yolanda's wordy waterfall.

"Organic is the best shit for everyone," Yolanda said promptly and started to laugh. "You'll do fine, don't worry. And Aron will forgive you. I'm sure that is all you're thinking about right now."

Not exactly. But it was somewhat close.

"Yeah," he admitted and looked down.

"Hey," Yolanda called gently. "Don't worry, okay? I have yet to see a guy more in love than your husband. You're not his little sunshine, dear. You're his whole sun."

Just the words he needed to hear. So not true. Damn. If this body swap didn't get reversed soon, all of Aron's love had to go somewhere. Did that mean that he was going to put his ass up? Only the thought was making him break into cold sweat. There was no way he could live through that.

And that was not just the not-gay guy in him talking. He had other reasons to be afraid of that. So, back to old MacDonald had a farm ...

TBC

12