All Comments on 'Box Shaped Heart Ch. 18'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This chapter is full of juicy details that move the story along nicely. It’s just my guess... but it seems to me that Mark is Carter’s guardian angel of sorts. He is the voice in Carters head; the one that Carter bounces ideas off and he is the keeper of Carters most sacred secrets. Taz sealed that thought for me. My guess is that there is some reason Mark had to manifest in human form and that it must be tied to the accident and body switch. Along a completely different train of thought, I am digging Simon. I am hopeful he kicks Alex to the curb and eventually has his HEA with someone.

SosoclosettedSosoclosettedover 5 years ago
Fly in the ointment

Please please please get rid of SIMON. I HATE THIS GUY. He is ruining this for me. Ugh..

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

I agree with the comment below I think Mark is some kind of cupid

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

Such great writing! I actually like the brief diversions with Simon and a disinterested Alex. It’s very comical. Yeah Mark is definitely an angel. That was obvious with the mention of sparkles in his eye a few chapters ago. I know body swaps has been done on tv but this story is so cute it’s definitely Netflix or Hulu worthy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES