Box Shaped Heart Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely," Carter laughed.

Well, he wasn't going to laugh for long. Aron began to maneuver him gently, but firmly, making him lay on his fours, preoccupied with taking a good look at his ass.

"Baby, do you have any idea how nice you look like this," Aron said breathily. "It's like you're even more than naked."

"Well, apparently, these are from some Blue Desire collection or something," Carter laughed.

Not for long, as Aron was slapping his naked butt with a hard cock, showing his impatience.

"Come, turn, I want you from the front," Aron turned.

It was easy to be Alex and have such a supple, easy to manipulate body. Soon he was on his back, with his legs parted and pushed up. Several seconds later, he shuddered as Aron's fingers pressed slowly against his entrance, slick with lubricant, making sure to massage the area right above, making him feel his cock hardening without even being touched directly.

Aron soon replaced his fingers with the blunt head of his cock but continued to rub against the skin.

Fuck, this felt pleasant. Like really pleasant. He hummed to express his satisfaction. Normally, he wouldn't have been against being taken fast, especially since he could feel how hard Aron was, but he was appreciating this kind of teasing. Aron started to sink inside his body, but only little by little, controlling his descent with his hand.

"Oh, fuck," Carter moaned, as he began to feel the stretch.

"So nice of the guys to give you this sexy underwear. I hope they realize that whoever wears such a thing is sure to get fucked really good," Aron joked, but his voice was strained.

"Shut up already, and get to work," he mumbled.

Aron was moving slowly, despite his encouragements. And he had some other needs to tend to. Aron's hand was quick to move his away and strong fingers pressed against Carter's manhood, without releasing it from the sexy underwear.

"Your cock's peeking out, how cute," Aron teased, using his fingers to brush over the head of Carter's cock that, indeed, had managed to break itself free over the waistband of the undies.

"Uh, that's a bit too much," he complained. "Or too little, I don't know. At least fuck me good, would you?"

"Most obliged," Aron joked. "Fuck, baby," he moaned, as he pushed inside deeper.

Okay, so Aron was a bit of a sadist because he was only using the tip of his fingers to tease Carter's cock, over the mushroom head, again and again. At least, the pressure in his ass was bearing fruit. He felt so damn fool, and it was damn pleasant.

"Hmm, love your big cock," he murmured, biting his bottom lip and turning his head to hide it into the pillow.

"You should see yourself," Aron spoke breathily. "You will, later," he added with a smirk, as he continued to hold his phone.

"I have no idea how you can concentrate while using your phone," he wondered out loud.

"Your ass is gripping my cock so tightly, it practically does all the work," Aron smiled.

Wow, Aron was going in and out with increased speed now. Carter chose to rest his feet on the guy's strong thighs for leverage. At the same time, his hands were searching wildly for the crumpled sheets, for something to hold on to.

"Fuck, I love your face when you show how much you like it," Aron praised him. "Sorry if I'm going to pound your ass right now. Here, take this and continue. Now I really have to concentrate."

He took the phone from Aron's hand. Oh, this is not a bad idea at all, not at all, not at all ...

Stop looping.

'Kay.

Aron looked amazing, the sweat making his skin glisten, his hooded eyes sexy, the way he licked his lips sending jolt after jolt of pleasure right into Carter's cortex. He lowered the phone, straightening up on one elbow, just so he could catch the act of fucking on digital memory.

He could not believe his pleasure could shoot much higher. Yet, it did, as he looked at how Aron's cock was sliding in and out of his ass like a well-lubed piston. They were like a marvelous machine right now, working together. He could no longer repress his moans.

"Fuck, baby, I want to see you come," Aron whispered.

This time, Aron gave up on teasing and pulled Carter's cock out to give it a good rub. It was fascinating to catch all this on camera, Carter thought, as he looked how Aron was pumping his cock good.

"Fuck," he threw his head back and dropped the phone, as he started coming.

"Yes, baby, yes, like this. I'm coming, too," Aron shouted back.

That moment, that perfect moment, when they stood still, like that, Aron wrenched deep inside him, his own body affected only by the shudders of the aftermath, that was simply everything.

Aron dropped on top of him with a small growl of satisfaction, locking lips with him. And they continued to kiss, pressed together, unaware of all the sweat and the cum between them, for minutes.

"So, you didn't catch the grand finale, did you?" Aron laughed when they finally found breathing was still necessary to live and broke their kiss.

"Sorry about that," Carter mumbled, smiling sheepishly.

"No sweat," Aron waved. "You just need more practice."

"Really?" Carter glared.

"Really," Aron confirmed. "I plan an entire collection."

"What for? It's not like a family album, you can't really show it to anyone," Carter snickered.

"Yeah, but we can look at it," Aron replied. "I think it would be hot."

"Yeah, I guess."

Yeah, it would be hot. But it would still not be him there, in those videos. How was he going to let go of this? When Alex was going to return as the rightful owner of this body, and this hunk of a husband? Because that was bound to happen. Because he could not be happy. Because he was a fraud, and he was not going to escape unpunished.

TBC

*****

Author's note:

Thank you, good people, for reading! Even more, I want to address my deepest thanks to those who sent messages of support or commented. Every story is about getting from point A and point B. In this case, it's a more convoluted road between the two points. I personally like a complicated story, and I'm glad to see there are people who are by my side.

I will try to publish the chapters faster. And some of your questions will be answered along the way :) Carter is special to me, and seeing people who love him only warms my heart.

12