All Comments on 'Box Shaped Heart Ch. 28'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FINALLY!

Thank you for posting!!! Glad to see that Aron was comfortable enough with admitting to Carter that his marriage to Alex was a mistake. I can’t wait to see what their future as “fuck buddies” entail.

Please post the next chapter soon!!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

Finally they did it....they are so good for each other.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

The way you, laurasfox, are tugging at my heart strings is crazy. The beginning got me hooked cause it was a very interesting concept. Now, I am still hooked even after reading the initial result of the build up! Your story is just taking me higher and higher! It's so wonderfully complex. Your characters are so wonderfully complex. I can't even hate on the antagonist because of his complex upbringing! Carter is so frustrating yet lovable! Aron is amazing, but how he yearns for his best friend's love is heartbreaking! I wish I could learn more about Aron and how he views things, and how he views Carter while they were growing up and as adults. The wait for the next chapter is always the worst part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SO GOOD

Ahhhh so glad it finally happened! I’m curious to see how long Carter will try to keep this “fuck buddy” narrative going and how long Aron will buy it (if he isn’t already skeptical). What circumstances will lead to Carter admitting to himself and to Aron his feelings?

Love love love this story! Please update soon!

~ Marc

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceabout 5 years ago
Yes

This is evrrything ive been waiting for... But please do the part where Carter says he was homophobic because he was jealous that Alex got Aron

remy247remy247about 5 years ago
WOW

Thanks. It just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES