All Comments on 'Box Shaped Heart Ch. 34'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A " Box Shaped Heart " !!

I did find it intriging. I am glad you finally explained that.

I like this story, although you kept us on stiches through all 34 chapters. It got me something to look forward to, everytime I logged on.

I was expecting this chapter to be a little more elaborate.

As so far, missing, are the interactions between the parents, on discovering their sons new relationship. Did they suspected it could happened ! Did they expected something like that !

Another thing, how did the body swap happened and why?

I think these need to be elaborated.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the story and have been restless after reading every chapter, anticipating the next one. You sure did drag a suspence every time.

Now, we need to know better about Alex.

Perhaps a story on his relationship with Simon. Although, I am not kind of pleased with the bdsm stuff. These two need to be explained.

Here is you next story.

Have Alex to become a better personne and find true happiness, because his pass, I beleive is impending on his life now, and it is not reflecting on his true self.

I sincerely hope you would.

Thanks for the writing and God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it - from beginning to end

You are a great storyteller. You had me captivated from the first chapter. A Charles Dickens of our times and story themes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So happy to finally see Carter admit his feelings! Can't wait for the epilogue!

Will there be a subsequent story about Alex and what happens to him??

Regardless, I'm really excited to see what your next stories are :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful end for a fantastic story!

I will miss Carter and Aron (and Taz!!!) adventures!

SosoclosettedSosoclosettedabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I loved your story and the ending was awesome. I’m a sucker for true love. Although I believe you need a spanking for making us wait so long. Super excited to see what you do next. Maybe Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mark needs his own story

I believe Mark needs his own story and I even have a few ideas where he ends up with Alex. But alas I’m no story writer. Love this story. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Also seconding Mark needs his own story

Yes, I ship him with Alex. As much of a douche as Alex was, he had a troubled background and there's a chance for him to redeem himself.

(I'd like to see Simon and David, too.)

ALSO I absolutely LOVED this story from beginning to end, thank you so much for the wonderful ride. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceabout 5 years ago
Still here

34 chapters... A long time and a great story! Thankyou for this and hoping for more

-tvp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

I was captivated by your wonderful writing. You had a way of injecting the funniest dialogue mostly coming from Carter’s inner thoughts and the situations he got himself in. Your sense of humor shines in your writing and there’s an underlying sweetness also. I just loved every minute. I will be revisiting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant 5 STARS

Can’t get this thing to reflect 5 stars. I did not hit 1. ?? Anyway this one of my favorite stories. You are a very talented writer. Carter’s mental musings and verbal ramblings when not spacing out were at times hilarious. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Favorite Ever

Thank you very much for this.

In my wildest dream this would be made into a film or tv series (a man can dream). That is how much I like this story.

And Carter is my one of my favorite character ever.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 4 years ago
Gratitude

I've been ill for some time and needed this story to distract me from my woes. I thoroughly enjoyed Carter and the whimsy of the storyline. I loved the happy ending and will go onto to read the epilogue. I offer my sincere gratitude for this gift that you gave this site.

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

Even though it dragged a bit around the mid part, the story is great! The emotional stuff is really well written, especially that part when Carter remembers both of them as children.

I'm a bit sad that Aron is completely in the dark about the body swap though, I really wanted to see his reaction to all that happened. I was hoping, after they swapped back to their original bodies, Carter and Alex would say stuff that they should or shouldn't know, not to mention the 180 personality for Alex, that Aron gets suspicious and somehow puts 2 and 2 together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, truly great! I loved it. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES