All Comments on 'Box Shaped Heart Ch. 35 - Epilogue'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sigh

I always enjoy your work and hope there is something else in the works. Or you can go back and fill in the gaps from ch 34 to 35. I'd love to see Carter caring for a surrogate or them finding an orphan. Thanks for your heart-filled stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough

After reading every chapter, I enjoyed the story and have been restless for the next to arrive. I really do like that story. It's so difficult and unusual to have positive stories written about our community, for the probable reason it might offend those who do not accept us as equal members of society in general.

There is often depictions of betrayal, or addiction or violence, where the lgbt is always the victim. We always have to pick ourselve up after reading such stories, in order not to be morally affected negatively.

Where are our heroes, our happy and succesful lgbt members!

That's the reason where you tell us a story like this one, we cherrish it and want it complete. Not a one page epilogue. Personally, I need more chapters, more elaborations. We should not be Freddie, and be told, " and they live happily ever after."

Don't get me wrong, I am not a writer and am well aware how difficult it can be to write any story or narration. But, put yourself as you readers, would you be content ?

Your writing is great, informative and enjoyable. Finish the story please. We have read 34 chapters in a slow pace, that has put some of our patience to test, beleive it, we can continue to be patient some more, to read the development until that picnick in the garden.

I know it will not take one or two chapters, we will wait and enjoy each and every other that will be necessary.

You are competent enough to do this.

Once again, thank you for giving us those moments of pure enjoyment.

God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a blast!

I really enjoyed reading your stories, this one especially. I know it's a little bit too much to ask but can you do a little spin off about SIMON, that dude is my favorite character, I just want to know maybe he got the HEA with David.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hearts....

You have made me attached enough to these characters that I cried when the story finished. Well done...

Goddess0514Goddess0514almost 5 years ago
I’m at a crossroads

I’m happy with how the story ended it was such a beautiful ending but I’m lost without your amazing writing, I do hope that you’ll be writing something new? It would be such a great lost if you weren’t to continue posting stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Box Shaped Heart... Bravo!!!!

I hope for sequels. Great writing and Alex, Simon, & Yolanda all leapt off the pages!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love you!

i like the story too much. this is the second literotica story that made me cry. and i really like how instead of wrapping the story like the commenters said, you decided to develop the characters that i ended up loving most of them. i really like carter and aaron, and simon and even mark, despite being just a supporting character i ended really liking him, and you did really well by him.

as for my favourite i'm torn between simon and carter, but i feel like i should choose carter since this is his story.

please please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You are an amazing writer!!!!

I love this story - you could sell it :). I had no idea that you were the same person who had written about the Fighter and his Russian (forget the title of the story) but that sorry was sharp and well written and for some reason I thought of that story too when I was reading this, even though the writing styles seem so different. Or maybe the subject matter is what’s different. I’m curious how you are able to write gay male fiction so effectively as a woman, or (not being a male myself maybe its not ? But no one seems to be complaining!:) and how that came about? Anyways bravo to you !! And thanks for contributing so many well-written stories!!!!!!! I love the characters, Simon - even though at first those parts were a bit painful for me so I actually skimmed them a bit- ended up being another of my favorite characters. And of course I loved the sweetness of carter and Aron. I also almost can’t believe English isn’t your first language - although every now and then a connecting word was off(maybe just once), but otherwise I would have just thought it was just poor editing if you hadn’t mentioned English was a second language since you did such a great job telling a story so idiomatically well in a foreign language. (now I sound like English is a foreign language!) How did you do that??? :)

laurasfoxlaurasfoxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
author's response to the last anon comment

When I see such long comments, I feel compelled to reply, as otherwise, I am not completely sure if people who commented ever return to see if I left a comment, as well.

In this case, I know that I should at least say a few words. First of all, I am very flattered by all your words of praise. It is when I read such comments that I know that the six months (-ish) I spent writing this story weren't in vain.

You asked me a few questions, so I will try to reply as completely as possible.

- How did I come to write gay fiction and how do I do it?

Well, for me it's not complicated for the simple reason that from the moment I read some stories like these, I got hooked, and then I wanted to tell my own. I have no idea if I'm good at describing well what men feel and experience when together, but some people say I'm doing a good job (and they're gay males), while others say I'm not doing a good job (also gay males, or at least I'm assuming they are). So, like anything that's suppose to entertain, some people like it, and some don't. Also, I have been in contact all my life with environments with a higher percentage of male population, so I guess I got plenty of time to observe guys. I also like guys a lot so that might just explain it. I'm not completely sure.

- How do I write in English since it's not my language?

As with writing male on male romance, it happened because I liked it a lot. I had very little chance to study English in a formal environment (being raised in a communist regime, when the change happened, and I was still in school, there were very few English teachers, and everybody needed them, so we learned very little). But there were movies and songs, and all these new and amazing things, and it just came naturally. We didn't have dubbed cartoons and whatnot. So English stuck with many of us during those times. From there, I progressed to reading books, and all that jazz, and I also practiced by writing.

I hope this comment answers your questions!

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
One of my favorites

I have to say this is probably one of the best stories I have read on this site! It was so amaizing, luckily I didnt find the story until after it was finished but I have to say that I enjoyed it so much! I couldn't stop reading once I started. I loved the character development even with the minor characters and i would love to see a spin off story with David and Simon together. I have to say I pretty much hated Alex throughout this enitre story and wished Karma would but him in the ass, but you even managed to make him see like he grew as a person and I even hope he found his true love and is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I am going thru a rough patch at the moment. Your story brought me both laughter and tears. Thank you and keep writing.

Jenzilla29Jenzilla29over 4 years ago
So happy!!

I have loved every second of this novel so much!! Thank you for sharing it, have you had it published anywhere??

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are amazing!

I love your stories. You are incredibly talented!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Character inspiration

Thank you. I love the story and the character so much.

Who do you imagine as Carter and Aron if you make a film out of this?

TinaTurntUpTinaTurntUpalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on here, thank you so much for it. It's rare that I feel a character resonate with me so intensely as I did with Carter. I have Asperger's Syndrome, on the higher functioning end, and the way you portrayed him made me think the whole time that he could easily have it as well. Very tastefully written, the erotic scenes were as hot as the flames of Hell that Carter kept imagining him burning in for eternity, and I'm so happy to see the happy ending but hate to see the story end. Thank you.

strangeristalkingstrangeristalkingover 2 years ago

This is hands down the best story on this site. I have been using this site for YEARS and this was the first time I felt compelled to leave a comment! I’m actually sorry I didn’t leave a comment on each individual chapter but I was way to immersed in reading it! Holy shit! I have spent my entire day reading all 35 chapters and I have completely and utterly fallen in love with Carter and Aron!!! You are such an incredibly talented author! I can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic story!!! It was hand's down one of the best I've ever written. It could definitely be a movie or a series that would be very popular. I'd recommend seeing if it's a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just amazing. The first 10+ chapters novel I had read here on this site. It is compelling and thoroughly thought and put together. It didn't have that usual scenarios present on the 2/3rds or near the end of the story-line. Thank you for writing this stupendous literature.

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story

DeadlyKittyDeadlyKitty12 months ago

This is the best story I've read on this site so far. The way it drew me in, I couldn't stop reading until I finished the whole thing. It was so good that I could picture it being a good movie with a great plot line and the absolute best happy ending. Great job, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Little bummed. What happened with Simon? Otherwise... great story!

GrayerUnionGrayerUnionabout 1 month ago

There was a slight change in the language from chapter 22 onwards, almost like someone else was writing it.

As with all of your work, I loved this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES