All Comments on 'Boxer Briefs Left Behind'

by BeltBuckle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GundamXDGundamXDabout 5 years ago
I think I have a new favorite author lol

Manly musk is a huge turn on for me, as well as nipple play. I’m really enjoying all of your stories and am definitely looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn that was hot

I think the subject title explained it all. Hoping for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MMM..hot love the scent stories of man musk...especially the cock and balls musk...the underwear pouch holding the manscent...very hot story...would love to be caught sniffing the sweaty pouch of an alpha male and forced to orally service the guys musky cock and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love another story like that, that was really hot, had me leaking precum while reading it and thinking of it happening to me...the domination...the man scent, getting caught sniffing the masculine scent from his underwear and being used like that...hugely erotic turn on and would love to have that happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the taboo idea of sniffing a buddies sweaty underwear pouch where his junk has been all day. I would love to get his scent from his big cock cut and large hairy balls and know what he smells like there. I would jerk off thinking about actually getting the chance to orally please him. I think it would be so hot to be able to sit across from him knowing how his package smells (and maybe tastes?) as I talk with him and know he has no idea that I know how his intimate area smells. The idea that I jerked off thinking about giving him great oral pleasure and spewed my cum all over myself thinking about his smell and taste because I smelled his underwear, makes me horny thinking about it. One day I wish I could get up the nerve to actually tell him I wanted to act out something on my bucket list...that is to suck his married cock and lick his balls and let him cum in my mouth. Perhaps one day, hey, maybe he'll catch me if I try taking a sniff of his underwear after a work out ...wow what a horny thought! Thanks for writing that story...it really got my motor running as it is something I have thought about for years! I would love more stories like it about the scent of guy that gets someone turned on, feeds my fantasy for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous