Boy, Conquered

Story Info
Forced sexual servitude follows a nation's conquest.
9.2k words
4.53
56.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains scenes of reluctant Domme-F/sub-m and sub-m/sub-f anal penetration. If romantic F/m relationships are more your thing, check out almost any of my other stories.*

*All characters are adults; the use of the terms 'boy' and 'girl' is to denote submissive station*

*****

The world had changed in just a few short hours. The day that dawned bright and warm over Aravlon's shining capital city, had grown chill by the evening hour that the conquering army had entered the walls. A great victory for the large invading Gorran force in the day's battle had brought to an end a war many years in the waging, and for those in the now occupied realm, life as they knew it was over.

Watching out from the balcony of her apartments, Caroline gripped her submissive's hand tightly, trying not to betray the fear she felt. Her boy, Matti, watched the seemingly endless march of enemy soldiers stream through the gate, mind racing with myriad possibilities of what this defeat meant for their existence.

The new rulers wasted no time in dismantling the Arvalon social structures. Gorran customs were not completely alien, but certainly far removed from what Matti was accustomed to. For starters Arvalon was an entirely matriarchal society. All women were dominant, all males submissive to them. The people worshipped the Sacred Feminine, and even the Gods bowed and submitted to their Goddesses. Gorran, whilst also observing a strictly Dominant/submissive society, had both men and women on each side of the divide, with one's position decided by birth and class. And whilst Arvalon's system, typified by Matti's own relationship with his Mistress Caroline, was one of freely given, and highly respected submission, the Dominant class of the Gorran conquerors treated their submissives as slaves, without emphasis on care and respect, no different from their cattle.

As the new regime took power, any Arvalonian females of lower economic means were instantly forced into submissive roles. Noblewomen had all rights and property stripped from them, including their male submissives. Many were then also cast down into slavery, or offered the opportunity to submit to Gorran men and women of high rank as wives or concubines. Some took this choice, many were forced into it. Matti's last glimpse of Caroline as he had been dragged away had been painful for him, to see the woman he thought of as next to a Goddess brought so low. On the floor of what had once been her bedchamber, her once fine dress lay torn and discarded. Caroline herself lay bent across her dressing table, its contents spilt around her, her hands gripping tightly the far edge, as a fat and elderly general of the Gorran cavalry buggered his prize without mercy.

Existing Arvalonian submissives meanwhile, boys like Matti, were highly sought after as spoils of war. Well-trained, willing submissives, highly versed in the acts of submissive pleasure, they were paraded across and bought off the slave block in mass auctions for days after the city fell. Slave blocks and markets were unheard of in Arvalon, and it was an experience utterly unlike when Matti had first been purchased by Caroline. On that day, 18 years old, fresh from the training school that supplied many of the most well-to-do ladies of the court, Matti had been summoned to a small, warm room, one of a handful of boys selected to be examined by Lady Caroline Grey. He had undressed, and what had followed had made him blush to his roots, as he was closely examined by the perspective owner, every part of him fondled and exposed. He had felt sure he would die of embarrassment when the school ma'am had commanded him to assume the position known as 'present', knees and shoulders touching the surface of the examination table, reaching back to part his own buttocks, presenting his core for inspection or pleasure. His shame increased as he heard Lady Caroline and her lady-in-waiting giggle and whisper, then felt the warm breath of his future Mistress as she leant close to examine his most perfect part. The delicate tracing of her fingertips around his opening, the command softly given to spread himself still wider, and the appreciative sigh from both as her slim finger pressed gently into his hot centre sealed their connection, and mere hours later, boy and Mistress had been making love with a passion and tenderness that had remained constant until the present moment.

Now however, such was the volume of the now temporarily un-owned male submissives, their numbers swelled by those Arvalonian women cast down into slavery by their new Gorran masters, and the lust and impatience of the would-be purchasers, that such individual care and inspection was not possible. Instead, boys and girls alike were marched on to the stage a half dozen at a time, naked save for a number painted on their right thigh. In sequential order, a brisk and experienced slave auctioneer would sell them off, each taking no more than a minute. The prettier, younger slaves went for a higher price, mostly to Gorran nobles looking to expand their harems. Others, and those considered less attractive, were snapped up at lower prices by minor gentry, or owners of brothels, sex circuses, and the like.

Matti seemed to be only on the stage mere moments. He was aware of the girl beside him, seemingly like him in her mid-20s, whom he faintly recognised as the daughter of one of Caroline's acquaintances at court, being fought over and fetching a high sum; the pretty girl, clearly terrified, driving the bloodlust amongst the crowd somewhat higher. When it came to be his turn, bidding was concluded as rapidly as most others had been, and he barely had a chance to catch a glimpse of his new owner before being hurried off the stage and into a holding pen.

He waited there in the heat and glare of the sun for the rest of the afternoon, before someone came to fetch him on behalf of his new Mistress. A grimly scowling middle aged woman, stick thin, holding the slim crop so beloved of Gorran bodyguards led him, still naked, brusquely to a waiting carriage which carried them through the bustling streets to a large home in the Perfume Quarter, which Matti recognised as having once belonged to Caroline's acquaintance Lady Henrietta, presumably taken as spoils of war.

Again, he was impatiently urged forwards, and led inside the house, and along a maze of corridors to a large bathroom, where a steaming bath had recently been prepared.

"Clean yourself, thoroughly, then get dressed" the guard growled, nodding to a simple white robe which lay folded to one side. Any notions of privacy or respite Matti may have hoped for were soon disabused, as his escort settled down to watch him. Blushing, he lowered himself into the water, soaping himself, the woman offering a running commentary, encouraging him to be thorough, taking a particular interest as he washed his sexual organs, not satisfied until he had pressed two fingers up inside himself, twisting and sliding them in and out for a couple of minutes.

At last, she permitted him to climb from the bath, towel himself dry, and dress. Her cool mask, which had slipped as she watched him bathe, returned as she again marched him along the corridors, stopping outside an ornate door, which could only be the entrance to his new Mistress' private chambers. A short knock, met with a curt "enter!", and he was nudged inside.

Matti found himself in a typical noblewoman's bedchamber, not too dissimilar to the one he had shared with Caroline. A large bed, set before full length windows, which opened on to a balcony with a view of the Old Town. Wardrobes, armchairs, dressing tables, all ornately carved were set about the room, and at the midst of it all, a woman sat in an oak chair, lounging casually on its scrolled arms. He felt a push in the small of his back from the guard, and stepped forward, stopping just short of the seated Gorran.

His brief glimpse at the auction had shown her to be a dark haired woman, little more. Now he was able to see her more clearly. She was shorter than his 6'2" by some way, and he guessed when she stood she would come no higher than his chest. She had long dark hair, almost jet black, that hung simply on a centre parting. Her face was plain, round with pale skin, her eyes a pale brown, her lips a pale slash of pink set in a stern grimace. She was curvy, more towards plump, full in breast, bottom, and hip. She wore a pair of round spectacles, not particularly fashionable, and a long black robe, her feet bare.

There was no joy or kindness in her eyes, instead a scowl underlined with a sort of primal lust; desire mixed with anger.

Her eyes drank him in, her property. He was tall and slim, athletic in build. His red hair was not quite cut short, tousled now. She had liked what she'd seen from the pit below the stage earlier, but she was keen to see more now.

"Strip", she barked. The single word flat.

Matti hesitated for just a fraction, unused to such short commands.

"Undress for the Lady Meredith boy, or I'll stripe your bottom" snapped the guard.

So Meredith, that's her name, Matti thought to himself as he untied the robe, slipping it from his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor to pool at his feet. Again, Meredith ran her eyes up and down his body; on the surface almost glaring, but again beneath it that dark lust. His skin was smooth and white, free from blemish or infection.

"Turn around" she ordered, the command again short and sharp. As Matti turned he heard her give a low groan as she stared at his bottom, round and pale and firm. When he had turned to face her again, she wordlessly untied her own robe, opening it to reveal her own body. The inside of the robe was a bright red, a flash of colour against the monochrome of her pale skin and black hair. Her body seemed soft and round, large breasts hanging low, above the soft swell of her belly, leading down further to the plump lips of her sex, the skin tinged pink, darker than the rest of her.

She stared directly at him, as she draped one leg over the arm of her chair, her labia parting slightly, giving a glimpse of the glistening pink within.

"You know what to do" she barked impatiently.

Resigned, Matti stepped forwards, dropping to his knees before her. He saw the look and impatience and cruelty in her eyes and so lowered his head to his task. At first he was tentative; it had been many years since he had pleasured any woman but Caroline with his mouth. Meredith's cunt was already glistening, swollen with desire, her plump lips parting, her scent filling his nostrils, stronger than Caroline's had been. A few moans, and an impatient tug on his hair focussed his task, and he was met with a deeper groan as he drew his tongue up between her outer lips, causing them to open more fully.

Matti had always greatly enjoyed giving oral pleasure, and he was able to sink into an almost out-of-body state. He couldn't completely divorce himself from the fact that he was between the legs of this hated conqueror, but he was able to bring his skills to the fore nonetheless. He was aware of Meredith shifting, lifting her second leg over the arm of the chair, shuffling her bottom forwards, arching herself up towards his skilled mouth, her hands now gripping his hair tightly, holding him close against her. He heard her breathing change, her muscles tense slightly, and the other small tell-tale signs that she was getting closer to orgasm. By now he was devoting his attention exclusively to her clitoris, urgent licks across the top of her exposed organ, throbbing, stiff, too large now to hide beneath its hood. Almost subconsciously, he brought his fingers up between her legs, slipping two into her cunt, and she groaned deeply in response. He curved them, finding her g-spot easily, moving them in and out of her as he sucked and licked her clit. As he did, his ring finger brushed up against her anus, and he felt her squirm and arch her hips. Meredith gave a cry as he pressed the tip to the opening, and gripped his hair painfully as he slid it into her body, fingering her in concert with the two buried in her vagina, the woman crying out with pleasure.

Matti, the roots of his hair on fire, his tongue aching, urged her over the edge with his tongue, his new Mistress shrieking as she came, grinding her cunt painfully against his face as he worked her to climax. When finally, panting she pushed Matti away, his face was glistening all over with her juices. He rocked back on to his heels, panting, looking up at her, as she looked down upon him. For a moment, she was unable to speak, then her gaze lowered down between his thighs as she smirked.

Matti looked down at the focus of her attentions and blushed in shame. His penis was stiff, fully erect between his thighs, pointing directly up at the woman he had just serviced.

"So. You've clearly forgotten about your old Mistress already" she jeered. "Fear not, you'll be spending plenty of time between my legs."

Indignant, Matti forgot himself, "Never!"

"Oh, your body says otherwise" she smirked again. "But you will never speak to me like that."

Without warning Matti felt himself pushed forwards from behind. Before he could move Meredith's foot was pressing down on his back. He barely had time to tense as he felt, more than heard, the crop swish through air, slashing a thin red line directly across his buttocks. Nine times more it came down, leaving a criss-cross pattern of welts across the pale flesh.

"Stay still" she commanded when it was done, and Matti obeyed, the welts like fire across his backside. He heard Meredith move away from him, the sound of a drawer opening and closing, then her footsteps returning. She squatted down behind him, and he gasped as she roughly pressed two lubricated fingers up between his aching buttocks, forcing them inside of him. Moments later he felt the tip of her strap-on at his oiled entrance, grunting as she pressed into him without mercy. And to his eternal shame, as his body submitted and grew used to the intrusion, opened itself to the woman who now owned it, he felt himself grow hard again.

Over the coming days and weeks, Matti learned that life as a sexual slave to Meredith was like night-and-day compared to his role under Caroline. Unlike his previous Mistress, Meredith cared only about her own satisfaction, using him solely to provide herself with sexual pleasure.

He and Caroline had made love in all positions, but often with him on his back, her laying atop of him, his knees lifted, legs wrapped around her waist. They rocked in unison, kissing, murmuring affections, as his lips and hands roamed over her body, urging one another to blissful climax. Now though, Meredith only ever used him from behind, kneeling, his upper body lowered to the floor or mattress, back arched and bottom raised.

The contrast couldn't be greater; with Caroline they had moved as one, his Mistress finding the angle and depth of penetration that pleased them both, arcing her phallus in and out of him to their mutual pleasure. From behind, her hand would often find its way beneath his belly, finding and grasping his dripping erection, milking him in time with her own thrusts. Meredith focussed on his body only as a tool for her own pleasure. In her own way she lusted for that sweet musky opening as much as her predecessor, but she gave no thought to her pet's own enjoyment. Her thrusts were hard and deep, becoming ragged and frantic as her orgasms approached. She would cry out, her nails digging into the pale flesh of his buttocks as she pulled him back hard on to her as she climaxed, whilst his own aching cock went ignored.

For many weeks that was the nature of their coupling. Meredith would come to the boy's chambers, or have him delivered to hers, whenever she felt horny, which was often. The boy would strip and kneel between her legs, bringing her to orgasm with his tongue and fingers. Then without preamble or foreplay he would assume his position upon the bed or floor, thighs parted, head and shoulders lowered. She would coat her fingers in the thick oil she kept beside her bed, and impatiently and insistently press two digits into the tight ring of his anus. She would soon add a third, but only for as long as was required to lubricate and open him sufficiently. Her desire to enter him, her still aching clit begging for greater release, overrode all else. Roughly she would grasp and spread his buttocks, lining the head of her cock up against his quivering anus, and thrust herself into his bowels in one swift motion. She adored the sight of his small, crinkled opening blossoming for her, his sexual opening flowering around the thick length of her strap-on. Equally, the deep moan he always gave sent a thrill through her. And with that she would begin to fuck him, finding the angle that best served the needs of her own hungry, aching cunt. She was a vocal woman in the bed chamber, and her boy was used often and roughly enough that the early part of their sessions were dominated by a burning sensation in his anus as his body surrendered to her, meaning his own moans were just as frequent as her wild cries. Loudest of all though was the unmistakeable sound of a woman using her boy hard; the symphony of hard cock thrusting in and out of soft, wet, velvet. The slap of flesh on flesh, marking out the beat of his use.

Through it all, Matti would attempt to disassociate himself. He would attempt to focus on the sound of the crackling logs on the fire, the feel of the soft rug or hard oaken floorboards beneath his knees, but the sensation from his bowels was overwhelming. And despite his intense dislike of the woman who owned him, the very innermost part of him, that core that desired only submission, would betray him, displaying itself via the thick, dripping erection that swung back and forth untouched between his legs as she pounded his bottom.

Meredith had a voracious sexual appetite, and genitalia which would be counted more sensitive than most. She would usually bring herself to two if not three orgasms inside of her slave before she could stand no more, and would fall back on her heels, spent. Matti would remain in position, unsteady on his knees, aware of his crudely gaping anus, fully on display as a testament to his complete submission to this woman. She would often comment on the state of his erection, reminding him that no matter how much he protested internally, she aroused something innate inside of him. He resented the betrayal of his own body, and she knew it. Teasing him, denying him what he so clearly needed.

He himself orgasmed once per week, at her direction. An elderly matron would be summoned to his chambers. Matti was required to undress fully, and lay back upon his cot, knees drawn up and apart. He was then to beg the impassive older woman, who would kneel beneath him and as with Meredith, bring two lubricated fingers to his anus and press them inside without preamble. Matti's task was to masturbate himself, stroking his cock as the old woman coaxed her fingers against his prostate. If he stopped the motions of his fist, so would she. In this way Matti was made to be, if not a willing, certainly an active participant in his own humiliation. Refusal was not an option: the matron would report back to his Mistress, who would have him caned.

Despite this offering his only moment of release, Matti dreaded these moments the most. The old woman barely interacted with him, showed no interest or pleasure in her task, and the mechanical fingering of his bottom until he made himself cum compounded his shame, hammering home how that part of his body that had once seemed the source of such great pleasures now rendered him a slave. Occasionally, Meredith had come to watch this 'ceremony', enjoying the boy's embarrassment, his throbbing erection and strong orgasms belying any protestations he might make as to his desires. However, seeing him thus, she was never able to resist using him herself immediately after sending the old matron away, and she preferred that he lay alone with his thoughts, further sinking in to submission.