Boy, Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliation was a tool Meredith knew well and wielded often. Whereas Caroline had never shared her pet, and other than the court physicians she was the only one who saw and enjoyed the delights of his body, Meredith delighted in having Matti bare himself publicly. He would be made to attend upon her at banquets, enduring the rough fondling of passers by, and on one occasion she led him around the royal palace on all fours, holding a leash about his neck, his body completely bare. Throughout, Matti was shamefully aware of his buttocks opening and revealing his most private part as he moved, and of the leering stares from Gorran lords and ladies alike as he was paraded about. He was rather afraid Meredith would invite some of them to use him then and there, but in the end she alone sodomised him once they were back in her chambers that night, her pent up excitement spilling out as she pounded his burning backside without mercy.

One day, some four months after the conquest of both city and boy, Matti was summoned to Meredith's chambers as usual. There he found her already naked, pacing back and forth with the lubricated length of her strap-on swaying before her. He undressed quickly, and stood beside the bed, though she didn't seem to acknowledge him directly. Clearly she was agitated, mumbling to herself. Clearly there had been some dispute at the court.

"This damned city!" she spat, now turning to look at him, her expression almost suggesting he was to blame personally for whatever affront she had felt. She strode towards him and pushed him firmly on his chest, and caught unawares, Matti fell back on to the bed. Suddenly Meredith was looming over him, one hand pinning him down, the other with fingers greased with oil groping for his hole. Matti knew better than to resist and parted his legs, grunting as she fingertips pressed found his entrance, pressing firmly against the slick muscle, which opened obediently before her.

Meredith's mood it seemed would only be sated by plundering his bottom, and as she impatiently pressed down on him, he found himself submitting to her for the very first time on his back. As ever, as his body relaxed around her and grew used to the intrusion, pleasure emanated from his rectum unbidden. His erection grew, trapped between them, leaving a slick trail of pre-cum on her belly as she moved back and forth over him, her heavy breasts swaying above. Matti was transfixed, and unable to help it, he found himself reaching up and taking her breast in his hand. Meredith said nothing, but continued to stare down at him, as Matti squeezed her gently, pulling and lightly pinching at her nipple. Emboldened, he lowered his head, lifting her breast towards his mouth, closing his eyes as he drew the thick brown nipple into his mouth. Now Meredith reacted; she moaned softly, and upped her pace, fucking the boy beneath her harder still. Again, more by instinct, but increasingly by desire, Matti found himself responding, opening his legs further, lifting them higher, giving her greater access. He dug his heels into her back, and found he was urging her on, eagerly responding to her deep thrusts.

Meredith had her head lowered now, inches above his, eyes locked, panting with the effort. For a third time, as if controlled by a puppet master, Matti found himself reacting to her; reaching up, cupping the back of her head and and pulling her down to him, her lips to his own, opening his mouth and kissing her. He felt her tense, and for a moment the spell that had fallen over him was almost broken; he surely had crossed a line and invoked her wrath. Then he felt her tongue stir against his own, as she kissed him back, with a skill and passion that surprised him. Meredith's hips were a blur now, as she frantically drove her cock deep inside his plundered pussy, the boy's arms and legs wrapped tight about her, urging her inside with as much need and desire as she felt herself. Their kiss was deep, passionate, and it unlocked something inside them both. She came hard against him, crying out against his kiss, body wracked with pleasure, waves of it crashing over her again and again, until at last she collapsed upon him, spent.

The boy was still embracing her. Still kissing her, albeit now softly as she lay panting. She had never known a lover play an active role, certainly not after her climax. She managed to raise herself up, and peered down at him with a look of curiosity writ large across her flushed features. Then, wordlessly, she reached down between them, grasping his cock. Looking directly at him, her fist began to slide up and down his shaft, slippery with his own pre-cum. Matti now was the one panting, chest flushed, unable to look away as his Mistress worked his penis, her own shaft still buried deep within him.

He felt his orgasm approach and realised this was no game; she desired him to orgasm. He cried out, addressing her by title as he throbbed in her palm, arching up to meet her as thick ropes of his cum arched from the tip of his cock to land on his chest and belly. Meredith's second hand cupped his scrotum, gently squeezing, emptying him, milking him dry. She continued to masturbate him until every last drop had been teased from his slit, then fell back on her heels, her cock sliding out of his greased cunt, leaving it open and glistening.

For a moment, neither spoke, then she did, "You will stay with me tonight."

Still reeling from what had happened, confused, Matti could only nod. She gestured with her head and he moved on to the bed properly, slipping beneath the covers, watching her as she walked around to climb in and join him from the other side. A thought occurred to him as he watched her; she was beautiful, certainly in her own way, and as it crossed his mind, he felt his cock twitch. Matti had once been taken by Caroline to view the great masterpiece paintings in the national gallery, and were not the Goddesses always depicted as full of figure? Her hair tousled, and cheeks flushed, added a romantic appeal to the woman, the thick length of the phallus curving out from between her thighs seemed to accentuate, rather than mask, her womanhood.

Meredith surprised him by moving over above him, kneeling between his legs. Natural instinct took over, and he parted and lifted his legs as she positioned herself, resting herself on one hand, the other bringing the tip of her strap-on up to his opening. As she eased into him, gently this time, she lowered herself down on to him, tentatively, then more confidently kissing his lips. As they fucked in the missionary position again, their hands and mouths roamed over each other's bodies, exploring as if new lovers. For the first time Meredith spoke to her pet as she used him, murmuring to him to embrace the soreness in his bottom, to enjoy every moment as she left him alternately blissfully full and achingly empty with her strokes.

When she came again, Meredith rolled on to her back, gently guiding Matti to move with her. Throwing back the covers, she gestured to the never-softening cock between her thighs, now pointing proudly towards the ceiling.

"Ride me" she said, a soft smile across her features, and for the first time Matti heard invitation as well as command. He placed his heels either side of her waist, squatting rather than kneeling, knowing she would have a superior view of his hole as it took her inside. She held the cock steady as he slowly lowered himself down on to her, all the while encouraging him, her second hand moving to his hip, urging him to take the full length, until at last his buttocks rested firmly on her thighs. Then slowly back up, until just the head remained inside, his anus bulging outward from the pressure, before sinking back down on to her. For the first time possessing an element of control, Matti found an angle that seemed to suit them both, her clitoris and his prostate being massaged by the twin ends on the strap-on. His own erection stood proud, and he cupped and lifted his scrotum out of the way, giving his Mistress an unfettered view of the taught ring of his pussy, and the glistening cock gliding in and out of it.

As he rode her, Meredith spoke to him and bade him tell her all the reasons he desired her body, and had forgotten his old mistress. Matti knew this was a key moment; he had unlocked something gentle in his Mistress, but he knew it was in the balance. He had to prove his loyalty, gain her trust and affection. As she asked him the question, from his vantage point it was the first time he had really been able to spend time to take in her body.

Caroline had been tall and slim. She had round, pert breasts, not large, but big for her frame, above a smooth flat stomach. Her sex had small, tightly closed and delicate lips, covered in a sparse dusting of blonde hair. She had a high, small bottom, a small pink anus nestled within. Matti compared Meredith as she lay beneath him; curvaceous, shorter, her round, full breasts dominating her upper body, her nipples larger and darker than Caroline's. She had no straight lines, with the soft swell of belly, hips, and round bottom. And between her thighs, those full labia, which as Matti considered them he realised he loved more. He couldn't tell when servicing her orally had gone from an unwilling task to a pleasure, but he knew it had. Even Meredith's anus, the area of coloured skin around it darker and larger than his pervious Mistress, seemed more inviting, enticing.

As Matti began to list the parts of her figure, telling Meredith why he desired them so, he found he was not lying to inveigle himself, but a significant part of him believed every word. As he spoke, she reached out and grasped his erection, slowly wanking him as she listened to his pleasing words. Her grip tightened as she came, and she felt his spasm under her fingertips, both crying out as they climaxed together. Her mind was full of new thoughts and emotions, and she lay back, deep in thought as Matti licked his juices from her chest at her command.

They fell asleep spooning, her behind him, his bottom drawn tight against the soft heat of her sex, her arm draped over him, holding him close, cupping his genitals as if asserting her possession even as they slumbered. Several times during the night Matti was awoken by her insistent fingering at his opening, finding himself pushed and pulled into a position pleasing to her, and fucked until she came. Sometimes he would be permitted to cum as well, her tight fist groping for his cock as she rode him, roughly pulling at him until he ejaculated, spasming in her hand.

On one occasion she manoeuvred him into a 69 position, him above her. Meredith had started to lick his cock, as he eagerly returned the favour between her nether-lips, but soon found herself drawn increasingly to his anus, abandoning his cock entirely as she began to explore his sweet opening with just as much delight he did hers.

"Baby boy", she whimpered as he took her clit between his teeth, "I love your anus so much."

It was the first time she had addressed him with a term of endearment, or shown any such feeling towards him, and Matti redoubled his efforts, bringing her to a shuddering climax, her tongue darting stiffly into his hole delightfully as she came.

In the morning, it was Matti who woke first. They were laying face to face, legs entwined, and he found himself observing her sleeping features. She appeared gentler, softer as she slept. It briefly crossed his mind to attempt to overpower her, but to what end? Instead, he surprised himself as he leant forwards to tentatively kiss her on her lips. Her eyes snapped open, and for a moment they gazed at each other, separated by mere inches. He was afraid he had erred, become too familiar, but before he could speak she had moved, rolling on top of him in one motion, her knees planted either side of his waist. He gazed up at her, unsure, but she lowered her head to him, kissing him hungrily, forcing her tongue roughly inside his mouth. She used her hands to pin his own to the bed beside his head, and began to grind herself against him. Matti's body came alive as he submitted to her kiss, the heat and wet as she ground and rubbed her cunt on him bringing him fully erect in an instant.

Without breaking off from her furious assault with her lips and tongue, he felt her lift her body, his cock rising up to follow her, then both crying out as she sank firmly back down on to him. Matti's cock was utterly enveloped by her hot, tight embrace, her labia parting around him as she took him inside of herself. Without pause she began to ride him, lifting herself up his entire length before driving back down on to him. With animal abandon she rode him, almost bouncing on his erect penis, as he found himself arching his hips up to meet her. Her fingers slipped between her thighs, frantically rubbing at her engorged clitoris as she fucked her pet. Her sensitive swollen genitals were overwhelmed, and after only a few minutes she came hard, crying out loudly, collapsing against the boy, breathless, panting.

Matti wrapped his arms around her, holding her tenderly, himself a little breathless, enjoying the feel of his cock gently throbbing in the embrace of her soft womanhood. That familiar low need to climax was in the pit of his belly, and he began to gently move against her, rocking his cock in and out of Meredith's slick opening.

She allowed him to for a moment, before pushing herself up a little on her arms, gazing down at him. She had a dazed look on her face, as she fought with these new and overwhelming feelings. Suddenly, her features changed, and she stared down at him in fury.

She was not his lover! She was his Mistress. He existed to be used, not to make love.

Matti looked stunned at the sudden change in mood as she rose up off of him, a primal need to re-establish her dominance writ large across her features.

"Knees up" she snapped.

Open mouthed, he obeyed, lifting his knees to his chest. She glared down at him, his body exposed to her, cock still stiff, glistening with her juices. Mind set, Meredith reached out and without warning pushed two fingers into him, then a third, ordering him to spread himself wide as she did so.

Matti moaned at the intrusion. His anus had been tightly closed, and though slick with sweat, dry in comparison to how she usually prepared him for use. He grabbed at his buttocks, pulling them crudely apart at her command. Begging his Mistress as her fingers roughly sawed in and out of him.

"Please... I just wanted to please you Mistress!"

Meredith only grunted in response. She needed lube; his own comfort didn't cross her mind, but she wanted to fill him more fully than his body was allowing. She pulled her fingers from him, leaning over to the bedside cabinet, thrusting them into the open pot of oil, her heavy breasts swaying as she leant over her slave. Kneeling above him now, her fingers dripping, she commanded him,

"Wider!"

As he moved to obey, stretching his buttocks painfully apart she plunged three fingers back into him, the well-lubed digits forcing their way through his taught opening. Wider still she urged him, as she added a fourth finger into his tight-stretched hole. Matti had never been spread so wide, his anus burned as it was stretched past his known limits. His eyes rolled back in his head, groaning deeply as he felt her pressing her thumb into him, opening his cunt, so prettily closed only moments earlier, obscenely wide.

Meredith gazed transfixed at his bottom, her gaze then flickering up to his face, and saw him eyes closed, panting, chest flushed, his hands gripping his bottom so tightly his nails were digging into the skin, and something switched back in her mind. She paused, leaning over him, her gaze softening as she lowered herself to kiss her pet. After a moment, confused, Matti returned the kiss, and she let him relax for quite some time, before a deep groaning as he felt her hand press forwards again, his protests muffled against her tongue as her fist and the strong and supple muscle of his cunt fought each other. There could be only one outcome eventually, and finally Meredith felt her hand overcome all resistance, one moment being squeezed tight, the next gliding forwards into him, his anus snapping back tightly like a vice around her wrist.

Matti had entered some form of trance. The feeling was indescribable, utterly full. His world had shrunk right down to anus, rectum, prostate; there was nothing else. He gripped his Mistress tightly, unable to focus, unable to move, clinging to her. Meredith likewise was lost for words. She had spent many hours with her fingers inside of her boy, but this was something else entirely. So hot, so smooth, so, so tight.

"Do you love me?" she croaked.

Matti could only nod, his eyes glazed.

"Forever?"

Again, he gave a brief nod, and in that moment she crossed a bridge. Never supremely confident in her appearance or persona, worried she held her position of Domination by force, not right, she felt for the first time that the submissive before her truly served her. Gently, almost tenderly she withdrew her hand from the boy, shushing him as he groaned at the impossible stretching, going slow, kissing his lips until at last her fingers slipped from him. And then she did something she'd never done before, but moved to give unreciprocated pleasure to her submissive. Shuffling down the bed, she lifted Matti's legs, pressing on the backs of his thighs, pushing his knees to his chest. Lowering her head to his abused hole, she planted her lips delicately upon the red and swollen flesh. His head still spinning, Matti lay unable to do anything but moan as Meredith's tongue darted into him, as she lavished affection on his most special part, softly at first, then more confidently, long, firm licks directly across his sensitive opening. She took her mouth away from his bottom only to instruct him to masturbate, and he stroked his cock in steady, long strokes in time with her attentions, his anus clamping down around her tongue as he came hard for her.

--

Meredith had left Matti alone in her chambers, after commanding a servant to draw him a bath. He lay there now, letting the hot water ease his aching body, slowly becoming aware of a presence. Opening his eyes he looked up at his Mistress, standing over him, dressed in her standard black robe, gazing down at him. She licked her lips, and he could see the desire writ large on her face as she took in the sight of his nudity beneath the clear water, but there was something else she clearly desired.

"I have a treat for you. Get dried and dressed."

Matti climbed from the bath and followed Meredith back to the bedchamber. She sat in a chair watching him as he dressed, wanting to cross to him and take his soft naked body in her hands and mouth, but she forced herself to wait. When Matti was dressed in his simple white robe, they left the room, and even with his longer stride he had to hurry to keep up as the Gorran woman hurried eagerly through the corridors.

At last, down several flights of stairs, in what must surely be the cellars, they came to a halt outside a thick oaken door, banded with iron. Meredith stood, her hand resting on the ring handle, her face flushed, not from their pace, but with what Matti realised was excitement.

"I have something for you pet. For us."

With that, she opened the door, gesturing for him to enter. He stepped through, Meredith following, closing the door behind them. The room was bare stone, without furniture or ornament, save a thick rug in the middle of the floor. Upon the rug, on all fours, head lowered, knelt a naked woman. She showed clear signs of having been thrashed, though as punishment or for sport he could not say. Meredith giggled.

"Well, aren't you going to say hello?"