All Comments on 'Boy For Hire'

by 2armoured

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 5 years ago
Hot and fun story.

Enjoyed your story of the 18 year old boy who sexually pleases an older woman - and husband. The story showed a lot of humor too. It's unusual when a story is both sexually arousing and humorous at the same time. I hope you write more stories as this 18 year old boy finds other older women to fuck.

Bama71Bama71about 5 years ago
Hot

Loved this. Can’t wait to read about further adventures.

isadoreisadoreabout 5 years ago
nice!

great story; love the tongue in cheek humour as well as the entire scenario. Having been a boy toy for a family of women i can appreciate this young mans journey. Please let us have more of his path through the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Layout

The idea of the young guys serving older women was fine, it was really great. Just a few things that were said really caused me to question it. 'meat market of women' was something I didn't like. Women are pieces of meat men can have whenever they wish. It would be more like an army of older, beautiful women ready to seduce and sleep with a guy of their choosing. Second, the woman isn't her husband's property, no wife is property to her husband (though it's sad to say some men believe that). (I was actually hoping it was the women slept with the guys behind their husbands' back and the husbands were too dumb, arrogant, and self assured they wouldn't be cheated on when they women should/do cheat on them.)

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous who headlined his/her comment "The Layout".

Are you serious? If so you need to get a life.

Readers need to display some intelligence. Do let us know when you find yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was very, very good and I gave you 5 stars/squirts. I loved the cheating right in front of her husband aspect while he watched. One suggestion for a future chapter would be to have him service the needs of a much older woman, say in her 60s or 70s whose husband can no longer get it up. Have him watch while our protagonist reminds him of how it's done.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Fun story

A bit wordy, but mostly able to follow.

Expected the hubby to say thanks and tell the kid he would be staying at the house from now on. Of course the kid is killed and buried in the garden. Never pays to screw the wife of a mafia don.

fififionafififionaabout 5 years ago
Jealous

I wish I could find a young boy to fuck me like that. I could find fault but show me the perfectly written story. I read Child's, loads of mistakes, likewise Connelly and Baldicci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 2 pls

can't wait for next chapter

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Not bad, interesting but gives off a vibe of a teenage douche bag. But if I am honest, werent we all a bit like this at that age? Why did you stop the series?

Rimbaud17Rimbaud175 months ago

"... nipples were jutting up like organ stops..." I've read a lot of porn and thought I had seen every metaphor and idiom, but this was a new one, in a fun, over-the-top romp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2armoured@2armoured
I started young, it was the environment. I lived in the holiday city of Durban on the Indian Ocean coast of South Africa. Had part-time job in beachfront gym. Female holiday makers always prowling for sex with fit young guys. So I and my fellow instructors were happy to satisf...