Boy is Caught in Self Bondage 02

Story Info
Boy is Caught in Self Bondage, and used by the mean pool man.
4.8k words
4.58
15.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driven away from my happy home bound, gagged, and all but naked, I wished badly that I could take the last half hour of my life back. I had gotten caught playing my kinky little self bondage game. And now I was paying the consequences. It had been my fantasy to get caught outside in public bondage, and now it was becoming all too true. I had been acting like a little slut, and now I was gonna get exactly what a little bondage slut deserved.

I had accidentally served myself up like a desert to this old creep. I cried a little, laying on my tummy in the back of Bill's trash filled van, hog tied in my high pink socks, and matching thong. I hated myself, but I couldn't stop grinding my hips. I was being kidnapped, and it was making me horny.

The back of the vehicle was stiflingly hot, and my bare skin was soon glistening with sweat. My hard little nipples chafed on the hot metal floor, and my neck, back, and shoulders ached from the bondage. It took over an hour to get to Bill's run down neighborhood, time I spent struggling helplessly and compulsively humping the metal floor. I would look up now and then, to see the fat hairy oaf checking me out in the rear view mirror. There was no mercy in those eyes, just an evil stupid lust.

On the long drive back to Bill's place I had ample time to reflect on my situation, and what was to come. I had though it would be fun and sexy to take my little self bondage games out to the back yard. I forgot the pool man was coming, and I got caught. Now this creepy old man had me helpless, and would surely have his way with me. "Have his way with me." being a polite way of saying he was gonna ass rape me. I contemplated what it might feel like to be forced to suck a man's dick, or have a hard penis rammed up my unwilling ass. I knew it was gonna be painful and humiliating, and I shook with fear, and not a little excitement.

There was a deep sick part of me that was loving my predicament. It was like one of my dirtiest fantasies, carried off by a mean older man. I felt so horny, and so ashamed. What was wrong with me? Why was the idea of this dirty old man fucking me against my will such a turn on? Maybe my mind was splitting to help me deal with the ordeal to come. Maybe my crazy hornyness was a coping mechanism.

Hog tied I felt like a pig on its way to slaughter. I was completely defenseless. Bill was gonna keep me all weekend, and he could do anything he liked with me. As long as I was bound and gagged, how could I stop him? The moment Bill tossed me in the back of his van I stopped being a human boy, and I became an object. I was nothing but a toy, a fuck doll, a sex slave, lower even than a whore, and I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

At one point we stopped, and I though we might be at Bill's place, but I was mistaken. My captor got out, but instead of coming around to the back for his prize, he locked the vehicle and I heard him walking away.

For a moment, the terror of being left alone swept over me. What if he just left me here, and never came back? Eventually I'd starve to death. What a horrible way to die, I thought. I panicked and struggled with all my might but it was to no avail. Hog tied with zip ties, a pair of my own cumy undies taped in my mouth, I fought like a tiger, but it was hopeless. I had bound myself too effectively, and with the hog tie Bill had added, there would be no escape from the windowless van. I heard cars passing on a nearby street. If only they knew I was here...

After an incalculable time, I jumped when I heard the doors unlock. A momentary wave of relief rushed over me. Bill had come back for me.

The back door opened, momentarily blinding me with brightness. Bill's silhouette loomed up, tossing 2 cases of cheep beer and a large black paper bag in next to me. The bag had the words "Dan's Dirty Sex Shop" printed on it in silver shiny ink.

As my eyes came into focus I saw we were in the parking lot of a seedy liquor store. Cars passed on the street full of people, oblivious to the kidnapping taking place right in front of them.

A shabby drunk stumbled along on the side walk, just a few yards away. I yelled for his attention. The sound just came out as "MMMMMMMMMMM!" But it was enough to draw the drunk's attention. Briefly our eye met, as his wasted brain took in the situation. For a moment hope soared in my heart. I was gonna get out of this, without having to get butt fucked or to suck anyone's dick. Slowly he looked from my bound and all but nude form, to Bill, then back to me, then back to Bill. At last his mouth split into a huge gap-toothed grin, and he gave Bill a big thumbs up, before swilling from his wine bottle and staggering on.

The dirty old bum wasn't gonna lift a finger to help me. In face, he thought that me being carried off in my underwear, surly to be raped if not worse, was funny. My fat captor grinned with evil glee. "Nice try sweet cheeks."

The heavy metal doors slammed again and we were off. I looked again at the large black bag "Dan's Dirty Sex Shop" it said. What a creepy name. What could be in there? What was gonna happen to me? Bill had hinted about ropes, gags, whips, clamps, and plugs. Was he gonna torches me after he fucked me? Was he gonna film it all and post it on the web? Where thousands of dirty old men gonna see my humiliated butt and penis? Was I gonna hate it or love it? The anticipation was killing me...

I hate to admit it, but part of me loved the predicament I was in. The idea of being carried off in this filthy rape van, fit too perfectly into my favorite erotic dreams.

Every night I'd stroke myself to sleep to fantasies like being snatched and buggered by pirates, or trapped on a hike by deranged horny red necks, or put on an auction block in ancient Rome, or of being kept in a cage in some third world boy brothel. Did subconsciously know I would some day find my sweet self in a situation like this? Was this a copping mechanism to help me with the predicament I was in? All I knew was that I had fallen into the hands of this dirty old man, and my dick was rock hard.

After an eternity we pulled into a gravel drive and I heard the engine go off. Moments later the rear doors opened again, and I peered out at Bill's run down house. He lived in a remote area on the outskirts of the city. There were no other houses nearby just trash, junked cars, and a decrepit motor home with a big chopped Harley parked in front. It was a red neck slum, and I was as far as I could be from my comfy suburban home and family. This was no cute, back yard, self bondage game, this was the real deal.

Bill hoisted me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I stared around in all directions hoping against hope that someone would see and intervene, but the overgrown road was empty. I felt his callused hand pawing my rear end, as we moved towards the dark house. I squirmed and bucked, knowing I was in real trouble.

As we passed the trailer a door banged open. A huge, nasty, old, biker emerged in black jeans, big boots, bigger cowboy hat, and a leather vest over his massive, hairy gut. He was bald, covered with tattoos, and sported a nappy beard that reached almost to his belly button. The man was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. He looked like bad news.

After taking a long swig he spoke. "Hey there Bill. Looks like the spider caught it's self a fly. Haha."

At the man's words my abductor turned and came back, setting me down facing away from the biker. The sharp gravel dug into my feet through my high pink socks, and I could feel the outlaws eyes on my bare butt cheeks. I was extremely aware that the only thing protecting and covering my most private parts was the flimsy strip of cotton pulled up between my legs.

As Bill reached for the whiskey bottle, I did my best to hop myself around in a little half circle, so I could face my new tormented. This was not at all easy though, since in my earlier exuberance I had zip tied myself at the ankles, and both above and below the knee. When I finally faced front, another wave of humiliation rolled over me as I realized the biker was staring at my package.

In spite of my humiliation, or more likely because of it, my chubby penis was standing stiff, poking out the top of my thong, a little dollop of precum standing at it's tip. I turned beat red with humiliation, the creep knew I was enjoying this.

"Howdy Big John. These a peach, ain't he? Belongs to one of the houses I work on. Found him playing cops and robbers in the back yard, wile his mommy and daddy are away for the weekend. So I sort of figured I'd just barrow him for a couple days, since he likes rope so much. Maybe you'd like to put him in one of your little movies."

Now I was facing front, Big John eyed me with an evil grim. He looked me up and down from my little feet and knee-high pink socks, to my package barely concealed by the pink thong, up my smooth hairless belly and chest, to my scared green eyes.

Running a gentle hand from my cheek down to my cock he spoke. "He's cute all right. Looks like a star to me. Movie material for sure. Love that cute little bubble butt. Nice cock too. Definitely fuckable. My gang would love to break him in..."

This was too much for me. An hour ago I was having fun playing my naughty little self bondage game, titillated by the idea of what it could be like to be at the mercy of a dirty old man. Now I might be getting gang banged by bikes. I couldn't take it, and in my panic I started hopping desperately down the driveway to freedom. My ass cheeks juggled as I hopped, both men laughing and enjoying the show. The gravel hurt my feet with every jump, but I was desperate to escape.

However before I made more than a few yards, I felt Bill's big hand twisting in the hair at the back of my neck, and I was dragged back. My great escape was over before it had practically begun. "Nice try cutie pie, but your staying for the weekend."

"You know Bill, I think I have something for this situation."

From inside his ancient rundown trailer, Big John produced a simple black leather dog collar with a big metal ring. Cinching it tight around my throat, he locked it with a tiny pad lock. He then clipped on a chain leash, handing the end to my new owner. Bill gave the leash a yank, cutting off my air, and forcing me to jump right up next to the two perverts. Keeping me close, Bill gave my bottom a possessive squeeze.

"This leash reminds me, I stopped at Dan's Dirty Sex Shop on the way home. Got some other accessories for our little pet."

As the items emerged from the black bag, my penis rose, and my heart sank. Bill produced a bottle of lube, a head band with a pair of long puffy pink bunny ears, and a pink butt plug with a big fluffy bunny tail. He put the bunny ears on me, then lubed up the plug and showed it to me. "You ready for this my little bondage bunny?"

I shook my head violently no, but the two older men just laughed. Big John held me wile Bill pulled my thong aside and worked in the plug. I'd never had more than one of my own fingers in my ass before, and although I'd fantasized about being fucked, it didn't prepare me for being penetrated like this. I let out a loud squeal as the tip of the toy entered my rectum.

I squeezed my cheeks tougher as hard as I could, but there was no resisting the steady pressure, slowly the object burrowed deeper and deeper into my tight virgin ass. At the point were the plug stretched my anus to its maximum Bill stopped, holding me open, clearly enjoying my discomfort and panic. Then suddenly he spanked my right cheek hard, startling me and causing me to relax my ass for a moment. Bill took full advantage as I let go, and slammed the butt plug home. Impaled I cried out in pain and fear, my moans muffled by the gag. The two sickos laughed and groped me as I whimpered in arousal and humiliation. They loved the puffy tail poking out of my bubble butt.

Bill took the leash, and hopped me up and down the gravel drive then, wile Big John took video and photos. Both men hurried me along with firm spanks, leaving broad red hand prints on my pale white ass. As I flounced along, they commented on the way my butt cheeks jiggled, and my stiff penis stuck out the top of my pink panties. The sharp stones really hurt my tender little feet, or paws, and my muscles ached from hopping and trying to stay up right, but if I slowed for an instant, Bill would jerk the leash choking me.

"Ho pity hop. That's right just like a little pet bunny. Our own little bondage bunny."

I felt the plug, digging into me with every bound, opening me up with a mix of sharp pain, and a humiliated sort of ecstasy. In fact, after a few minutes I began to enjoy the plug in my ass. I even started to enjoy my leash and collar. It made me feel like I was a sexy Princess Leia in her slave out fit, with Bill as my fat disgusting Jabba The Hut.

At the bottom of the drive way, we were if full view from up and down the street. Part of me preyed a vehicle would come by and summon help, but I was out of luck. The trash filled byway was deserted. Part of me was disappointed, but another part of me was glad no one was gonna save me from these horny creeps. The plug was beginning to feel wonderful, and I wanted to give in to my slyness. I felt like I was being brain washed, but a dirty part of me wanted them to keep me, and wanted them to hurt me bad. It felt like I had a split personality.

In spite of my sick pleasure, soon tears filled my green eyes as they made me watch as they post my bunny hop videos on an amateur bondage sight. They made it very clear that they had allowed the clip as a free download to anyone who cared to click the button. Likes and comments were all ready rolling in. My fantasy of being a helpless and exposed bondage bunny was coming all too true.

Next they hopped me around the back of the house, where a splintering pick nick table stood amongst high weeds. The brambles scratch at my legs as I bounced across the yard. With a switch-blade Big John cut me legs free, kicking my feet apart, and bending me over the table. In no time my legs were tied to the table legs, keeping me spread wide.

I only remember the rape that fallowed in bits and pieces, in fragments of images and sensation. I tried desperately to escape into one of my kinky fantasies, but the agony and humiliation was all too real.

I recall Bill removing my bunny tail plug, the popping sound it made, and the emptiness I felt as it was release by my young ass. His big strong hands taking my hips, and the tip of his bare cock pressing against my hole.

Bill laughing crazily and saying. "Here little bunny rabbit have a carrot."

I recall the splintered texture of the table against my legs and tummy as I tried to writhe away. Big John with his camcorder and big cowboy hat, making sure he got a good shot of my terrified face as Bill went in. The shattering, ripping broken glass pain of the first few thrusts. Bill's fingers twisting in my hair, pulling my head back, and forcing me to look into the camera, as he slammed his cock into me. Both men laughing as my streaming eyes bugged out in terror.

I recalled the moment, that the pain seemed to ease some as I finally relaxed and open up. The sensation of the old man's hairy balls slapping against mine. The feeling of his furry gut against my back as he pounded me. Im still haunted by the memory of the raging erection, that resulted from having my prostate stimulated. And I remember trying so hard not to cum, and finally losing the fight. I recall in perfect detail the shame of my first forced orgasm, fallowed closely by Bill's semen shooting into my sore rectum. The feeling of his jizz squeezing out of my raw hole, and the knowledge that Bill had made me gay.

Next the scumbags simply switched places, with Big John behind me, and Bill holding the camera. Big John's dick was massive. Even though I was loosened up, and feeling intense pleasure, I screamed continually as he ravaged my badly abused orifice. I felt like I was being split, ripped in half. At one point, I must have hyperventilated and passed out, because when I came to Big John was just finishing in me. He bellowed as he pumped his hot cum up my little bubble butt. As he pulled out, my rectum collapsed back down to its former size, causing me to moan in agony. A steady stream of semen leaked from my hole, a sticky goo that stuck to my cheeks and calves.

Laughing Bill popped my bunny tail plug back in and straightened my ears. Then he cut my feet free of the table, and tied them back together. He also replaced the zip ties on my wrists with hand cuffs.

From inside the trailer Big John produced a metal cage, setting it in the sun in the tall grass. The cage was made of thin metal bars and looked too small for an adult, even a petite little bunny like me, to fit into. Hinging the lid open, they hoisted me up inside. By forcing me to kneel, and pressing my chest down to my knees, they could just barely get the lid to shut. The rails pressed in on me from all sides, making me quake in clostaphobic terror. My pink rabbit ears and tail popped out between the bars. I was a real bondage bunny now, locked in my hutch until my owners felt like playing with me again.

The two perverts went into the house then, to post my deflowering on the web over beers. They left me tied and caged like that, crying, there semen sticking to my butt cheeks and dripping down my legs, my penis hard as a rock. Watching as the shadows lengthened, I knew I was in for a long weekend...

In the late afternoon they returned, clearly very drunk. My cage was opened, and my muscles and joints screamed as I was allowed to move again. My tape and panty gag was removed and before I could beg for mercy, a big ring gag was forced between my teeth. I couldn't close my mouth, and in no time my jaws were hurting, and drool dripped down my chin and onto my chest.

I was pushed to my knees, and Big John had the camera. It was obvious what was coming next. It had always been a fantasy of mine to be forced to suck another man's wiener, and despite my humiliation, I was super turned on.

It was then that I tasted my first penis. Bill took me by the hair, careful not to dislodge my bunny ears, and slipped his cock into my mouth. The mean men laughed, as my eyes bugged out, and I tried to get away. It was hopeless, and Bill methodically invaded my mouth, forcing his dick deep down my virgin throat. His hairy balls pressed against my chin. I choked tasting his precum and the flavor of my own recently raped ass, as Big John filmed it all. In a short time Bill squirted in my mouth.

The dirty old man, grabbed the back of my head as he finished, forcing his fat cock to the back of my throat, as he sprayed. I was able to swallow the first pump but after that, I gagged and choked, coughing up cum and felling it drips out my nose. Tears streamed down my pretty face, and semen dripped down my chin.

It was Big John's turn next, and he took no time in slipping his big dick into my mouth. He kept the camera in one hand, getting a POV shot. At first, it was all I could do to keep up with his thrusts, and just try and breath, but before long my natural slyness betrayed me. I was loving this, and my young penis was harder than it had even been in my life. My hips pumped, humping the air compulsively. I began to bob my head with his thrusts, willingly gulping down as much of his cock as I could, rolling my big scared eyes up at the camera, and flicking and twisting my tongue. I knew I must look like a very cute little bondage bunny, and it drove me wild.

Bob pulling my thong down around my knees, letting my stiff penis flop out. "Wow, he likes it. The little bunny really likes sucking your carrot.

At this point Big John let go of my hair, and just let me bob up and down on his massive slick rod, rhythmically gagging my self and drooling like an animal. As well as I could in the ring gag, I licked his tip and his shaft from top to bottom. Looking up into the camera wide-eyed, I licked and sucked his hairy testicles, eager to degrade myself as much as possible. Finally, Big John's hips spasmed, and I felt him cumming in my throat. This time I was able to swallow more, before I choked and gagged, both men laughing as Big John suffocated me with his hot sticky semen. In the end I posed for my cum shot, rolling wide eyes up at the lens, and slurping Big John's tip clean with kittenish little licks.

12