Boy is Caught in Self Bondage 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cruel fat cock gag was produced, at least 4 inches long, veiny and realistic. Bob forced it into my mouth, clicking it into place inside the ring gag. Then I was locked back into my cage, and with semen crusting on my chin and cheeks, abandoned.

The sun was going down and I began to feel chilly. Despite the cold however I was sporting an erection that would not quit. The bunny tail plug in my ass had been stimulating and teasing me all afternoon. Now with my ass stimulated, and the uncomfortable cock gag constantly reminding me that I had just lived out one of my darkest sexual fantasies, I was in a sort of sexual over drive. I wanted to cum so badly. I needed to cum. But with my hands cuffed, and myself caged, there was no way I could touch my poor aching penis.

Bent double on my knees in the tiny cage, my belly pressing against my thighs, I tried to grind my dick against my tummy. It was no use, pressed in the cage like that, I could barely move at all, let alone create the friction needed to get off. All I could do was squish my aching balls and tease myself. I knew I must look really cute caged like this, nude, nubile, desperately horny, with my bunny ears and tail popping out my cage. Saliva dripped continually from around the dildo locked in my mouth, and I gagged as it pressed into the back of my throat. Were these mean older men just gonna leave me here like this all night? In a cage? In the cold? The suspense was killing me. I was in hell, and I loved it.

The thought of being left in this extremely distressing situation all night terrified me. So I was relived, when many hours later I heard Big Jon's trailer open, and saw a flash light moving towards me in the darkness. I blubbered into the cock gag, begging to be set free, moaning and sobbing, trembling in the cold, and still unable to stop humping my hips. The creep looked down at me and grinned. "Feels chilly out here little bondage bunny. You look all cold and horny. Maybe you wanna come inside with daddy? Do you want daddy to take care of you? Would you like to hop into this older man's trailer little bunny?"

Sobbing with relief, I moaned a yes into my cock gagged mouth, and nodded my head emphatically, banging it against the bars. Big John unlocked the lid and lifted me out onto my feet. The moment he let go of me however, my cramped legs buckled and I would have fallen if his strong arm hadn't steadied me.

Looking me over, nude except for knee-high socks, bunny ears, plug, and a pink thong pulled down around my knees, Big John chuckled. "Look at you little bondage bunny, your shaking. And look at that fat juicy wiener of yours, it's standing so stiff."

Running a finger along the bottom of my shaft, and making me buck my hips wildly. "You poor little thing. I bet your just aching to cum. A sweet young thing like you. And all this excitement with older men has gotten you all worked up? I bet you wanna come inside and cum for daddy? Yes little boy?"

I blushed at this, but there was no denying I was terribly horny. I nodded yes.

"Good, then hop little bunny. Hop!"

Taking me by the leash and leading me across the dark yard, I hopped towards the inviting warm light of the trailer. My rock hard penis bounced, sticking out stiffly in front of me. I hopped up the steps, and as I looked inside my heart sank.

It was a torture chamber. I would have been much better off in the cold, in my tiny cage.

Lengths of chain hung from the ceiling and walls, and there were ring bolts in the floor. There were cords and restraints everywhere. In one corner a stained bare mattress lay, near a table cover with frightening items. I saw metal clips and clamps of all sizes, cock rings, and a chastity cage, plugs and vibrators, ball gags, short lengths of wire and a plugged in hot plate, red-hot. Above the table hung an assortment of whips and flails, as well as a cane, wood paddle, and a sturdy leather belt. Below shadowed beneath the table was some sort of ominous electrical assembly, with buttons and dials, and what looked like jumper cables for a car. An expensive video camera stood on a tripod.

When Big John let me out of my cage, I had actually thought I might be getting shown some mercy. What a silly little bunny I was. He was gonna torture me...

12